PDA

View Full Version : Should they just let everyone with Covid play in the Exhibition Games in Disney?

warriorfan
06-27-2020, 12:09 AM
So how about this. Instead of worrying about who is going to get it and who isn’t. Who needs to sit out. What will and won’t be fair. They should let everyone play, Covid or not. I mean realistically everyone is going to get it sooner or later. We could even have some epic “Covid Games” ala Michael Jordan’s flu game. It will also add a level of excitement to these lackluster exhibition games. Considering it’s not a real title on the line they need an extra element to add some sort of excitement. Covid can be that.

FultzNationRISE
06-27-2020, 12:22 AM
First of all, theyre not exhibitions.

Second of all, they might be exhibitions, but we wont know for sure until we see who wins.

And third... leg. (Lebron’s).

warriorfan
06-27-2020, 12:27 AM
First of all, theyre not exhibitions.

Second of all, they might be exhibitions, but we wont know for sure until we see who wins.

And third... leg. (Lebron’s).

We will have to wait and see. I am also definitely not going to be rooting for certain players to get covid and possibly get extremely ill or die. That would be an awful thing.

ELITEpower23
06-27-2020, 12:28 AM
I didnt see Curry on the scheduled games list.

What happened?

warriorfan
06-27-2020, 12:29 AM
I didnt see Curry on the scheduled games list.

What happened?

His dick was too big to fit into quarantine so there’s not much anyone can do.

FultzNationRISE
06-27-2020, 12:32 AM
We will have to wait and see. I am also definitely not going to be rooting for certain players to get covid and possibly get extremely ill or die. That would be an awful thing.

I certainly hope not. Weve all seen how that works out before.

This past December, one Justin Lee Dancy made a thread entitled “My Christmas Wish Is For Bran to DIE.”

A few short weeks later... God returned serve with a vicious spike back in Justin’s face.

#RIP24
#MambaOut
:(

warriorfan
06-27-2020, 12:38 AM

This past December, one Justin Lee Dancy made a thread entitled “My Christmas Wish Is For Bran to DIE.”

A few short weeks later... God returned serve with a vicious spike back in Justin’s face.

#RIP24
#MambaOut

:crazysam:

Damn. Is that why he hasn’t been back?

Justin Lee come back buddy. It’s ok we forgive you.

FultzNationRISE
06-27-2020, 12:40 AM
:crazysam:

Damn. Is that why he hasn’t been back?

Justin Lee come back buddy. It’s ok we forgive you.

It was the legitimate worst thread backfire in message board history.

On some borderline spooky shit.

ELITEpower23
06-27-2020, 12:43 AM

#RIP24
#MambaOut

:eek:

FultzNationRISE
06-27-2020, 12:47 AM
:eek:

Mmmmmmm hmm.

warriorfan
06-27-2020, 12:51 AM
It was the legitimate worst thread backfire in message board history.

On some borderline spooky shit.

I can’t handle this. It’s too much.

On a more positive note. We have breaking story from the NBA. Adam Silver is currently in negotiation with NASA to see if they would be able to use the NASA Vehicle Assembly Building to attempt to quarantine Chef Mandingos gigantic unit. The NASA Vehicle Assembly Building was home to the Saturn Rocket and the Space Shuttle. This next engineering feet might be the biggest one yet.

At 129,428,000 cubic feet (3,665,000 m3) it is one of the largest buildings in the world by volume. The building is at Launch Complex 39 at KSC, halfway between Jacksonville and Miami, and due east of Orlando on Merritt Island on the Atlantic coast of Florida

The VAB is the largest single-story building in the world, was the tallest building (526 ft or 160 m) in Florida until 1974, and is still the tallest building in the United States outside an urban area.

Hats off to the minds at Disney, NASA, and the NBA for attempting to make this happen.

MrFonzworth
06-27-2020, 12:52 AM
I can’t handle this. It’s too much.

On a more positive note. We have breaking story from the NBA. Adam Silver is currently in negotiation with NASA to see if they would be able to use the NASA Vehicle Assembly Building to attempt to quarantine Chef Mandingos gigantic unit. The NASA Vehicle Assembly Building was home to the Saturn Rocket and the Space Shuttle. This next engineering feet might be the biggest one yet.

At 129,428,000 cubic feet (3,665,000 m3) it is one of the largest buildings in the world by volume. The building is at Launch Complex 39 at KSC, halfway between Jacksonville and Miami, and due east of Orlando on Merritt Island on the Atlantic coast of Florida

The VAB is the largest single-story building in the world, was the tallest building (526 ft or 160 m) in Florida until 1974, and is still the tallest building in the United States outside an urban area.

Hats off to the minds at Disney, NASA, and the NBA for attempting to make this happen.

Congrats on getting your adderall prescription renewed.

Stanley Kobrick
06-27-2020, 01:15 AM
Congrats on getting your adderall prescription renewed.
Another lonely Friday night for the Welfarefan :(

Whoah10115
06-27-2020, 09:56 AM
This shit is gross. Mods need to close this thread and ban these people.