PDA

View Full Version : Zach LaVine 49 point 13 threes game.

Kblaze8855
06-29-2020, 05:33 AM
https://youtu.be/UJi8JvCDGCA

While he’s not some mega star he is pretty much what we all expected JR Smith to be years ago when ISH was watching and discussing the McDonald’s all American game and he was shown dunking like crazy and pulling up from 30. Easier to be that guy now than in 2004 I guess.

Roundball_Rock
06-29-2020, 10:11 AM
So much talent! He can score almost at will. He plays no defense, though, and is a ball hog at the end of games. If he played smarter and passed to the open man more at the end of games the Bulls' record in close games would be better (even if his "clutch" scoring stats would fall). To be fair to Zach, it appeared he was learning that towards the end of the season. He passed up a pass to an open Wendell at the end of the game towards the end of the season but a game or two later made the pass in the same situation.

He probably is best suited to being the #3 option on a contender but the Bulls are nowhere near that. He could be fine as the 2nd best player on a 45 win team I suppose. If he learned to play smarter offensively and use his athletic ability on defense he could be an all-star. He just can't be a superstar, the best player on a contender, etc. despite his scoring because he doesn't contribute anywhere else.

The 49 point game showed some heart considering it was after the Boylen dust up. Hopefully we get to see that same heart in the playoffs.

Fudge
06-29-2020, 10:58 AM
He's very good looking.

FireDavidKahn
06-29-2020, 11:08 AM
I loved lavine.

People said he was overpaid and yadda, yadda, yadda (especially compared to Wiggins) but he has proven to be a much better player to Wiggins and starting to actually earn his pay check.

Axe
06-29-2020, 08:58 PM
I think the egghead doesn't like him but there's potential he would be a star player in the future, i hope.

Turbo Slayer
06-29-2020, 09:04 PM
Impressive stuff coming from him. I hope for a better future for him.