PDA

View Full Version : Black guy with the straight up truth !

tomtucker
06-29-2020, 02:21 PM
https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=3771454742880954

Terrence K Williams

Turn Off The News

Patrick Chewing
06-29-2020, 02:39 PM

Terrence K Williams

Turn Off The News

Spot on.

I think a lot more Blacks in this country are like him and are waking up to the fabricated outrage caused by the Left and the media. And it's because of this slow awakening that Liberals are now aligning themselves with illegal aliens or "undocumented workers". They are realizing that they are losing the narrative. They flew too close to the sun and are about to get burned big time.

And yes, the world is a better place if we all turned off the news. MSM and Social Media are destroying this country.

Shogon
06-29-2020, 02:48 PM
http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?481236-some-of-you-need-to-take-a-break-from-the-news

:D

I don't think I've ever seen anyone in the history of ISH melt down over the news more than you and cop news... granted, you've let your foot off the gas a bit but holy shit talk about pot calling the kettle black.

Shogon
06-29-2020, 03:00 PM
i was trolling, the lot of you consistently took the bait :rolleyes:

now, you calling someone out for melting down is pot calling the kettle black lol. you make topics with a tone of wishfulness of the destruction of the central banking system ending in the downfall of modern civilization.

i'm not even trolling right now. anyone that makes those types of threads with the wish of it actually happening, is not just melting down, but it's a sign of irrationality and mental instability.

and starface by far has had the most nuclear meltdowns on this site. totally unprovoked too.

The central banking system is going to collapse you clueless dingus.

Technically, it already has... 12 years ago. It's been propped up ever since. It won't work forever.

Shogon
06-29-2020, 03:21 PM
arguing this system isn't working and will eventually fail is one thing.

constantly preaching about how it will be the end of modern civilization is a whole different subject and that reflects unhinged thoughts.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nn-zYXfdi1Y

Doomsday Dallas
06-29-2020, 04:30 PM

Terrence K Williams

Turn Off The News

.... he's also right about it being too late.

the damage has been done.

hateraid
06-29-2020, 04:49 PM
Technically the minorities are getting what they want. It's white vs white at this point. White Libs are the ones doing the dirty work

If there is anyone to listen to who can make sense of it all is Brandon Tatum

ArbitraryWater
06-29-2020, 05:18 PM
That was very precise and spot on

SATAN
06-29-2020, 05:33 PM
Turn off the news! Keep using Facebook!

:oldlol: :facepalm

ArbitraryWater
06-30-2020, 09:26 AM

Are you retarded? In what relation does facebook as communication platform stand to news networks?

SATAN
06-30-2020, 09:32 AM
Of course you wouldn't understand the comment, AutisticWater. Keep posting those selfies, bro :applause:

~primetime~
06-30-2020, 10:12 AM
The media leans left and is trying to divide us...I have NEVER heard that take before

can't believe I watched all of that...:facepalm

~primetime~
06-30-2020, 10:14 AM
TURN EVERYTHING OFF...including this dude...fox, cnn, conspiracy, YT rants, twitter, fb, ISH...everything

the real 'woke' people are the ones out enjoying life and not daily obsessing over any of this shit from any angle...

I'm trying to get there...it's hard to not fixate on everything

Patrick Chewing
06-30-2020, 10:20 AM
The media leans left and is trying to divide us...I have NEVER heard that take before

You've heard that take before, but you don't hear it as often coming from a person of color. That in itself is HUGE.

We're force fed the notion that this country is evil and racist on a daily basis. It's refreshing when someone other than a White person is telling you that this country is none of those things.

Rocket
06-30-2020, 10:38 AM
The democRATS have never liked it when black people leave the plantation.

ArbitraryWater
07-01-2020, 04:18 AM

obviously you'd pick out the one thing you disagree most with which can be backed up the least, and use it to disregard the opinion.

Intellectually you are a moron.

Hittin_Shots
07-01-2020, 12:17 PM
obviously you'd pick out the one thing you disagree most with which can be backed up the least, and use it to disregard the opinion.

Intellectually you are a moron.

Was changing between fox and CNN last night, both reporting on the same thing, Biden question time or something. One he looks like a clueless moron and it uses more of his clips. The other they talk about how powerful he was and that he shat on trump and it only showed like 10 seconds of his actual clip and just pretty much spoke for him for the rest.

hateraid
07-01-2020, 12:42 PM
TURN EVERYTHING OFF...including this dude...fox, cnn, conspiracy, YT rants, twitter, fb, ISH...everything

the real 'woke' people are the ones out enjoying life and not daily obsessing over any of this shit from any angle...

If you turned off EVERYTHING and were oblivious you'd hate the left. You're a white male. You're the biggest target in America

hateraid
07-01-2020, 12:45 PM
The democRATS have never liked it when black people leave the plantation.

Which is odd how they never molded their young followers to have backbones. Now they blindly kiss ass to all color folk regardless of disposition

~primetime~
07-01-2020, 12:58 PM
If you turned off EVERYTHING and were oblivious you'd hate the left. You're a white male. You're the biggest target in America

uhh...no

no one is 'targeting me' out in the real world...when I go out no one screaming "white male!!! get him!!!"

I'm not suggesting being 100% oblivious to everything is the answer, it's good to stay informed...but if you are spending your days behind a computer complaining/stressing/whining/get worked up/etc about ANY of this shit from ANY angle you're doing yourself a disservice. I am 100% guilty myself...I think most of the country is. But for the vast majority of us, ALL of this shit is completely out of our control outside of voting. IMO the people who are really 'woke' are the ones not daily engaging, not pointing at Trump OR Libs as to why their life isn't perfect...they are spending their short time on this planet being productive or having fun and not stressing over shit they can't do anything about.

When you are on your death bed are you going to think "man I wished I had spent more time on the internet complaining about things" ?

Shogon
07-01-2020, 01:54 PM
uhh...no

no one is 'targeting me' out in the real world...when I go out no one screaming "white male!!! get him!!!"

I'm not suggesting being 100% oblivious to everything is the answer, it's good to stay informed...but if you are spending your days behind a computer complaining/stressing/whining/get worked up/etc about ANY of this shit from ANY angle you're doing yourself a disservice. I am 100% guilty myself...I think most of the country is. But for the vast majority of us, ALL of this shit is completely out of our control outside of voting. IMO the people who are really 'woke' are the ones not daily engaging, not pointing at Trump OR Libs as to why their life isn't perfect...they are spending their short time on this planet being productive or having fun and not stressing over shit they can't do anything about.

When you are on your death bed are you going to think "man I wished I had spent more time on the internet complaining about things" ?

All true, 100% of it.

hateraid
07-01-2020, 04:34 PM
uhh...no

While the sentiment is great the fact is life revolves around the internet so how people conduct themselves in the outside world will reflect it. It doesn't necessarily have to engage with you directly. But you'll definitely see shit that will make you think what's going on here??
Being a white male it WILL catch up to you somewhere. There's always the ignorant overly leftie that is ichting to say, "you're a white male, you wouldn't understand."

Although if you meant EVERYONE was disconnected, then yes, this would be a better world to live in

~primetime~
07-01-2020, 05:22 PM
While the sentiment is great the fact is life revolves around the internet so how people conduct themselves in the outside world will reflect it. It doesn't necessarily have to engage with you directly. But you'll definitely see shit that will make you think what's going on here??
Being a white male it WILL catch up to you somewhere. There's always the ignorant overly leftie that is ichting to say, "you're a white male, you wouldn't understand."

Although if you meant EVERYONE was disconnected, then yes, this would be a better world to live in

We're talking about 2 completely different things here...but no, I'm not ever going to play the "poor me, I'm a white male" card.

Manny98
07-01-2020, 05:25 PM
Everything you see on the news is pushing an agenda

They're trying to get white and black people to hate eachother

They're trying to get you to hate Trump

They want you to believe that the Democratic party are for black people when the Democrats are the most racist party ever

WAKE UP people

HylianNightmare
07-01-2020, 05:35 PM
Spot on.

I think a lot more Blacks in this country are like him and are waking up to the fabricated outrage caused by the Left and the media. And it's because of this slow awakening that Liberals are now aligning themselves with illegal aliens or "undocumented workers". They are realizing that they are losing the narrative. They flew too close to the sun and are about to get burned big time.

And yes, the world is a better place if we all turned off the news. MSM and Social Media are destroying this country.

Been so fun this last year not having any social media. Never been so active in my life

Manny98
07-01-2020, 07:09 PM

News and social media is pure brain control designed to manufacture your brain to obey what they want you to do that's why i try to avoid the news like the plague so I have a clear mind

LAmbruh
07-01-2020, 07:11 PM

:roll:

ThatCoolKid
07-01-2020, 07:35 PM
Political polarization is starting to seem like an inevitability in our two-party system of government. Blaming it purely on the media is only a part of the story.

Also, if Republicans lose this upcoming election given all the inherent advantages they have with the electoral college and an enormous propaganda news empire I'll laugh my ass off.