PDA

View Full Version : "Lock that **** up" Cp3 to jayson tatum after stopping him in the clutch.

Mask the Embiid
06-29-2020, 07:14 PM
:roll::applause:

end of the video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YM52Gv5_CWs

wish there was a close-up gif of CP3 screaming @ tatum after shutting him down for the game.

LAmbruh
06-29-2020, 07:15 PM
ohhhh shit

here we go :banana:

tpols
06-29-2020, 07:20 PM
I hope chris paul is finally healthy for a playoff run after this layoff and we can hear him trash talk and play.

nj is shutting shit down again because too many people were at the beach. These ****ing clown politicians arent going to rest til Biden is in office.

DoctorP
06-29-2020, 07:25 PM
OKC is not a good mathup for Boston. Very similar teams.

Im so nba'd out
06-29-2020, 07:25 PM
https://cdn.inquisitr.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/Jayson-Tatum-Celtics-news.jpg

Giannis Pappa Giannis will be waiting for you 2nd round

edit

BTW video in the OP was a great game.I remember Schroder roasting them boys alive that night...Top 5 defense my ass

LAmbruh
06-29-2020, 07:29 PM
No Kyrie to hold Celtics back this year

I see Boston flourishing until the inevitable head on collision with Lakers in the Finals

Axe
06-29-2020, 07:44 PM
I hope chris paul is finally healthy for a playoff run after this layoff and we can hear him trash talk and play.

nj is shutting shit down again because too many people were at the beach. These ****ing clown politicians arent going to rest til Biden is in office.
It's quite surprising that okc just exceeded expectations.

They were just supposed to rebuild after they traded away westbrook for cp3 but they've been consistent so far, despite his age. And they're currently tied with the rockets' record atm.

I suppose billy donovan is a good coach.

Vino24
06-29-2020, 07:57 PM
Tatum made the conference finals as a rookie cp3 meanwhile...

Clippersfan86
06-29-2020, 08:15 PM
CP3 is savage this year. Like I posted in my OKC thread... the Thunder led by CP3 in the clutch are ABSURD this year.

Turbo Slayer
06-29-2020, 08:18 PM
Tatum made the conference finals as a rookie cp3 meanwhile... CP3 was drafted to the worst team in the Western conference while Tatum was drafted to a team that just got the #1 seed in the East prior. When Tatum got drafted, the Celtics lost Thomas and got Irving. Also they acquired Morris and Baynes. Also Brown and Rozier took up bigger roles to contribute to the Celtics.

Notable additions: Kyrie, Morris, Baynes.

Notable losses: Thomas, Bradley and Crowder. Their team situations are not remotely similiar. Also the Celtics had a higher seed in the POs (2nd seed) so might be expected, they were facing much more weaker teams in route to the Conference Finals.

So if you going to compare players by playoff series wins or basing your comparisons on team success (which CP3's and Tatum's situations in that department are not interchangeable) I can use your science of reasoning too to apply it to different players.

Bird made the ECF as a rookie, LeBron meanwhile...missed the Playoffs.

MrFonzworth
06-29-2020, 08:37 PM
CP3 was drafted to the worst team in the Western conference while Tatum was drafted to a team that just got the #1 seed in the East prior. When Tatum got drafted, the Celtics lost Thomas and got Irving. Also they acquired Morris and Baynes. Also Brown and Rozier took up bigger roles to contribute to the Celtics.

Notable additions: Kyrie, Morris, Baynes.

Notable losses: Thomas, Bradley and Crowder. Their team situations are not remotely similiar. Also the Celtics had a higher seed in the POs (2nd seed) so might be expected, they were facing much more weaker teams in route to the Conference Finals.

So if you going to compare players by playoff series wins or basing your comparisons on team success (which CP3's and Tatum's situations in that department are not interchangeable) I can use your science of reasoning too to apply it to different players.

Bird made the ECF as a rookie, LeBron meanwhile...missed the Playoffs.

Oh God the 13 minute edit. Spent 13 minutes working on this rebuttal before publishing the final draft?

Turbo Slayer
06-29-2020, 08:37 PM
Also the coaching staff are not the same. CP3 had Byron Scott who had shown to have consistent losing records without CP3 and with another teams. Tatum had Stevens who is a very good defensive coach and can make adjustments in-game more effectively than most coaches in the league today.

MrFonzworth
06-29-2020, 08:38 PM
:roll:

CelticBaller
06-29-2020, 08:39 PM
Rent free

Turbo Slayer
06-29-2020, 08:40 PM
Rent free :oldlol:

Turbo Slayer
06-29-2020, 08:46 PM
Oh God the 13 minute edit. Spent 13 minutes working on this rebuttal before publishing the final draft? You are a creepy ass dude. Stop stalking me and following me like a girl blindly obsessing over Justin Bieber. Get over it, my man. Sooner, the better. We can all part ways remaining neutral. That's all.

:cheers:

Shooter
06-29-2020, 10:20 PM
It's quite surprising that okc just exceeded expectations.

They were just supposed to rebuild after they traded away westbrook for cp3 but they've been consistent so far, despite his age. And they're currently tied with the rockets' record atm.

I suppose billy donovan is a good coach.

CP3 is a top 5 all time PG. That's why

Real Men Wear Green
06-29-2020, 10:37 PM
Pappa Giannis will be waiting for you 2nd round Wouldn't that require beating Philly in the first round?

FKAri
06-29-2020, 11:05 PM
You are a creepy ass dude. Stop stalking me and following me like a girl blindly obsessing over Justin Bieber. Get over it, my man. Sooner, the better. We can all part ways remaining neutral. That's all.

:oldlol:

Last edited by Turbo Slayer; Today at 08:50 PM.

MrFonzworth
06-29-2020, 11:37 PM
You are a creepy ass dude. Stop stalking me and following me like a girl blindly obsessing over Justin Bieber. Get over it, my man. Sooner, the better. We can all part ways remaining neutral. That's all.

Meltdown:lol

Kblaze8855
06-30-2020, 05:36 AM
Tatum made the conference finals as a rookie cp3 meanwhile...

Im still amazed people write things like that and believe they are making a good point.

ArbitraryWater
06-30-2020, 07:29 AM
https://cdn.inquisitr.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/Jayson-Tatum-Celtics-news.jpg

Giannis Pappa Giannis will be waiting for you 2nd round

edit

BTW video in the OP was a great game.I remember Schroder roasting them boys alive that night...Top 5 defense my ass

u understand how seedings work?

Wally450
06-30-2020, 09:36 AM
No Kyrie to hold Celtics back this year

I see Boston flourishing until the inevitable head on collision with Lakers in the Finals

My guy! :cheers:

Wally450
06-30-2020, 09:36 AM
Wouldn't that require beating Philly in the first round?

He's already given up hope lol.

Mask the Embiid
06-30-2020, 03:45 PM
Its like people in this thread dont understand that the seedings can change and are not already set how they are now.

Giannis....Papa......Giannis...

2nd round

Real Men Wear Green
06-30-2020, 04:02 PM
Its like people in this thread dont understand that the seedings can change and are not already set how they are now.

Giannis....Papa......Giannis...

2nd round
Why would the Celtics want to move off of facing their current first round opponent?

Mask the Embiid
06-30-2020, 04:16 PM
Why would the Celtics want to move off of facing their current first round opponent?

Daniel Theis vs Joel Embiid....please let this happen

Im rooting for this match up to happen too.Just like you

DoctorP
06-30-2020, 04:51 PM
:lol at Chris Paul's little gorilla move at the end there like a pro-wrestler. He's a hothead for sure