PDA

View Full Version : Alabama COVID hospitalizations on the rise - did they reopen too soon?

Cleverness
06-30-2020, 02:08 AM
This was on the news in Alabama today.

A HUGE spike in COVID hospitalizations.

~primetime~ and the lockdown-forever crowd were freaking out

Did Alabama open too soon?

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EbtlOQUXgAE8djd?format=jpg&name=small

Stanley Kobrick
06-30-2020, 02:12 AM
don't vaccinate your kids it's a corporate scam. also check out ops blog on flat earth, climate change and moon landings

Cleverness
06-30-2020, 02:21 AM
don't vaccinate your kids it's a corporate scam. also check out ops blog on flat earth, climate change and moon landings

Uhh, you keep posting this, but I haven't posted about vaccinations, flat earth, climate change, or moon landings.

Call me a conspiracy theorist, but perhaps the media is being dishonest about COVID and suckers (including a lot on this forum) are buying into the madness for 3+ months straight?

Here's the actual data. I pointed out the "spike"

https://imagehost.imageupload.net/2020/06/30/alabama-hospitalizations.png

Stanley Kobrick
06-30-2020, 02:23 AM
i spit out my beer reading this https://emojipedia-us.s3.dualstack.us-west-1.amazonaws.com/thumbs/120/apple/237/face-with-tears-of-joy_1f602.png
libs are fear mongering to get trump out of office, it's a global conspiracy. proof below

https://i.postimg.cc/9QL1ZzPM/tfgjfjfgjfg.png

Cleverness
06-30-2020, 02:34 AM
:( it;s very dangerous out there still

Stanley, you should stop posting here so you can focus on a career in journalism. The New York Times and Washington Post would love to welcome you aboard.

jstern
06-30-2020, 03:47 AM
I'm the 3rd person in this thread.

FultzNationRISE
06-30-2020, 03:56 AM
I'm the 3rd person in this thread.

So am I.

jstern
06-30-2020, 04:14 AM
So am I.

:biggums:

That's completely what I would respond to myself if I had an alt.

MrFonzworth
06-30-2020, 04:39 AM

:roll::roll::roll:

I was thinking about this the other day - if ANYONE on ISH had a blog, it would be OP.

Hawker
06-30-2020, 05:31 AM
I'm the first person in this thread.

SATAN
06-30-2020, 06:23 AM
libs are fear mongering to get trump out of office, it's a global conspiracy. proof below

https://i.postimg.cc/9QL1ZzPM/tfgjfjfgjfg.png

:lol

OP, at least post links to your claims. It's getting pathetic. This isn't how people debate or prove points. I checked up on one copy and paste jobs recently and the information I read was updated ,the figures (which are always your way of getting your agenda across) were not the same. I didn't bother refuting your post/slaying your soul at the time because you probably wouldn't believe anything that goes against your conservative religion anyway.

Nanners
06-30-2020, 06:50 AM
:lol

OP, at least post links to your claims. It's getting pathetic. This isn't how people debate or prove points.

Have you ever attempted to participate in a debate on this site? Have you ever posted a single argument backed by a source link in your entire existence on ISH?

Virtually all of your posts consist of a one line insult... these are your contributions to ISH from the past hour alone.

It goes without saying that coin24 is easily the dumbest poster on this board. Absolute idiot.

You are a condescending moron. Seriously dude, what kind of shit is that? One of the worst posters here by far.

Cleverness wouldn't know what context is if it slapped him in the face. Everything is always black and white. No foresight at all. :facepalm

They trust Russian government/spy agencies more than the ones that set out to protect US citizens.

You have a strong argument as the current championship belt holder for most all-around pathetic poster on this site... an impressive accomplishment given how many pathetic jabronies we have around here. Your posts are so devoid of anything resembling intelligence or insight that you make Bladefd look like ****ing Noam Chomsky... and blade is obviously a guy who is suffering from one or more mental disabilities.

SATAN
06-30-2020, 08:31 AM
What should I prove to you? You don't believe in reality anyway.

Keep moving the goal posts and pretending you're a psychologist. Pathetic. :facepalm

warriorfan
06-30-2020, 08:36 AM
Stanley, you should stop posting here so you can focus on a career in journalism. The New York Times and Washington Post would love to welcome you aboard.

:roll: he’s like the obese Mexican version of Simon.

bladefd
06-30-2020, 12:52 PM
Have you ever attempted to participate in a debate on this site? Have you ever posted a single argument backed by a source link in your entire existence on ISH?

Virtually all of your posts consist of a one line insult... these are your contributions to ISH from the past hour alone.

You have a strong argument as the current championship belt holder for most all-around pathetic poster on this site... an impressive accomplishment given how many pathetic jabronies we have around here. Your posts are so devoid of anything resembling intelligence or insight that you make Bladefd look like ****ing Noam Chomsky... and blade is obviously a guy who is suffering from one or more mental disabilities.

Another guy who allows me to live rent free in his head. Nanners, coin24, fultz all think about me all the time. Rent free, right mister scientist?? :oldlol: