PDA

View Full Version : “This is going to be the toughest championship you could ever win." - Giannis

Stanley Kobrick
07-02-2020, 03:09 AM
"This is going to be the toughest championship you could ever win."
He went on to say about the expected quality of play: “Guys are going to be rusty. You're going to see guys throwing the ball into the stands, turnovers. I think as guys get more comfortable, the level of basketball will get better each game."

Who will be broad enough to carry the torch of such a burden on humanity.

LAmbruh
07-02-2020, 04:27 AM
that would be 2016 chip

but this one could be a close 2nd if all pieces fall together accordingly

Uncle Drew
07-02-2020, 04:55 AM
that would be 2016 chip

Yep, no doubt. However, if, due to unfortunate circumstances or occurrences, said pieces do not fall in the right place, which is highly unlikely but still, we could conclude this championship to be worthless and worthy of an asterisk.

Bronbron23
07-02-2020, 11:46 AM
that would be 2016 chip

2016 lol. The kdless warriors are overrated as hell led by 3 gas station workers as you like to say. Steph, klay and dray have the combined athleticism of your fat ass wife:facepalm

Manny98
07-02-2020, 11:53 AM
2016 lol. The kdless warriors are overrated as hell led by 3 gas station workers as you like to say. Steph, klay and dray have the combined athleticism of your fat ass wife:facepalm

Draymond would be the best 3 point shooter in the NBA in the early 90s :oldlol:

Curry would look like a literal god consistently bombing 3s from half court whilst MJ struggles to hit 3s with a WNBA line

Bronbron23
07-02-2020, 01:40 PM
Draymond would be the best 3 point shooter in the NBA in the early 90s :oldlol:

Curry would look like a literal god consistently bombing 3s from half court whilst MJ struggles to hit 3s with a WNBA line

just when i think you cant be any dumber you turn around and prove me wrong.

Draymond shoots a worse percentage from three than mj in both reg season and playoffs.

And curry in the finals where it matters is barley more efficient than mj who apparently is terrible so once again you have no idea what your talking about. You should stop talking ball dude. Theres a reason why mexicans suck at basketball. Maybe try baseball buddy:facepalm

LAmbruh
07-02-2020, 01:46 PM
2016 tears still pouring in :oldlol:

greatest chip of all time :applause:

msbutthurt
07-02-2020, 02:44 PM
I'm starting to think people commit suicide just so they don't have to listen to Lebron stans.

Based on the way Lebron fans talk, I can't imagine they have anything decent or interesting to say on any topic. Lebron fans definitely don't know math or science.

https://pics.me.me/8-000-nasa-images-that-prove-we-landed-on-the-moon-35264213.png

DoctorP
07-02-2020, 02:49 PM
nice. that blurb will sell some tickets... oh wait

DJMcDonald
07-02-2020, 03:08 PM
I'm starting to think people commit suicide just so they don't have to listen to Lebron stans.

Based on the way Lebron fans talk, I can't imagine they have anything decent or interesting to say on any topic. Lebron fans definitely don't know math or science.

https://pics.me.me/8-000-nasa-images-that-prove-we-landed-on-the-moon-35264213.png

Pathetic. Try harder.

Manny98
07-02-2020, 05:15 PM

Draymond shoots a worse percentage from three than mj in both reg season and playoffs.

And curry in the finals where it matters is barley more efficient than mj who apparently is terrible so once again you have no idea what your talking about. You should stop talking ball dude. Theres a reason why mexicans suck at basketball. Maybe try baseball buddy:facepalm
MJ is a career 28% 3 point shooter without a WNBA line

Draymond shot 40% in 2016 off 3+ attempts

So yes Draymond would be considered an elite shooter in that era and Curry would look like God

HBK_Kliq_2
07-02-2020, 06:36 PM
No role players relying on crowd noises to get them through games. This will be the toughest path ever I think.

Bronbron23
07-02-2020, 07:37 PM

So yes Draymond would be considered an elite shooter in that era and Curry would look like God
Regular season maybe and that would probably be because in his first couple years he only used the three as last second shots. Heres his percentage in the playoffs though:
85-13%
86-100%
87-40%
88-33%
89-29%
90-32%
91-39%
92-39%
93-39%
98-30%

So even if you take out the first 2 years as outliers mj shot 35% from the non wnba line which im pretty sure is higher than your idol bron.

If you look at just finals from regular 3 pt line:

91-50%
92-43%
93-40%
98-31%

Thats 41% from the non wnba 3 point line which again is actually higher than his percentage from the wnba line and higher than your idol and even higher than steph. So once again you lose as usual and like i said earlier should probably stick to baseball or maybe even selling oranges on the highway :facepalm

Axe
07-02-2020, 07:39 PM

Oh boy, that trust fund kid is really dumb af. I wonder why he even bumps in these threads. Such a shameful nuisance. :oldlol:

Bronbron23
07-02-2020, 08:28 PM
Oh boy, that trust fund kid is really dumb af. I wonder why he even bumps in these threads. Such a shameful nuisance. :oldlol:

yeah bruh. Hes probably the dumbest poster on this shit and there's some bad ones

Shooter
07-02-2020, 09:36 PM
2016 tears still pouring in :oldlol:

greatest chip of all time :applause:

The tears still gush freely :lol

#2016TearsTasteBetter

Shooter
07-02-2020, 09:36 PM

Yiiiiiiiiiiiikes

28% on over 1,000 attempts