PDA

View Full Version : Zion Williamson now looks insanely ripped. Lost some body fat.

Clippersfan86
07-02-2020, 12:46 PM
https://twitter.com/FearTheBrown/status/1278724156117463043

Getting this guy with NBA level nutritionists and trainers has created a terrifying monster. He turns 20 years old this upcoming week. We are looking at the 2.0 update to the LeBron James physical specimen. It reminds me of the Logan movie. Newer Wolverine is just too big, too strong, too athletic for old man Logan. Pelicans vs Lakers 1st round is gonna be lit.

Shogon
07-02-2020, 01:03 PM
I wouldn't be so quick to say that it's LeBron 2.0... LeBron is a top 3 freak athlete in NBA history... Zion is going to be top 5 for sure if his career holds but LeBron's athleticism? Ehhhh idk, it's close... we'll see.

He'll never even approach LeBron's top speed on the court, never mind with the ball.

It's also unlikely he will even approach LeBron's longevity, durability or endurance.

Clippersfan86
07-02-2020, 01:11 PM
I wouldn't be so quick to say that it's LeBron 2.0... LeBron is a top 3 freak athlete in NBA history... Zion is going to be top 5 for sure if his career holds but LeBron's athleticism? Ehhhh idk, it's close... we'll see.

He'll never even approach LeBron's top speed on the court, never mind with the ball.

It's also unlikely he will even approach LeBron's longevity, durability or endurance.

Naw this is Lebron facing Zion in round 1.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7__aeXALrHU

rawimpact
07-02-2020, 01:12 PM
Historically and scientifically speaking it's easier to lose weight vs gain healthy weight. Guys like ingram are still being pushed around by the breeze of zion running past him.

Clippersfan86
07-02-2020, 01:13 PM
Also... Zion is obviously Bane.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rDuetklFtDQ

Real Men Wear Green
07-02-2020, 01:17 PM
You should never predict a player match James's longevity, he's the best I've ever seen in a player's 17th season and it's not close (34 vs 34 with MJ is a different discussion but James has a legit argument here as well). But I'm not sure I'd call that "insanely ripped." He's in good shape though which will be good enough for him to lead NO to a lot of success for a long time. Sorry non-Pelican fan Brandon Ingram fans, but on thr plus side if he's got some off-ball game he'll be an excellent second option.

DoctorP
07-02-2020, 01:22 PM
much better. good work, Zion

Clippersfan86
07-02-2020, 01:25 PM
You should never predict a player match James's longevity, he's the best I've ever seen in a player's 17th season and it's not close (34 vs 34 with MJ is a different discussion but James has a legit argument here as well). But I'm not sure I'd call that "insanely ripped." He's in good shape though which will be good enough for him to lead NO to a lot of success for a long time. Sorry non-Pelican fan Brandon Ingram fans, but on thr plus side if he's got some off-ball game he'll be an excellent second option.

Nobody talking about his longevity lmao. Lebron has GOAT longevity, helped in large part by extensive, documented PED use. He's stronger, bigger (weight, muscle wise), a similar leaper. As for ripped, it's relative. It's MUCH harder to be 3-5% bodyfat when you're close to 300 lbs. He's probably below 10% bodyfat now which is more impressive at say 285 than a guy who's 5% at 250-260.

Real Men Wear Green
07-02-2020, 01:28 PM
Nobody talking about his longevity lmao. Lebron has GOAT longevity, helped in large part by extensive, documented PED use. He's stronger, bigger (weight, muscle wise), a similar leaper. As for ripped, it's relative. It's MUCH harder to be 3-5% bodyfat when you're close to 300 lbs. He's probably below 10% bodyfat now which is more impressive at say 285 than a guy who's 5% at 250-260.

The word "longevity" was literally used. Also there is no documentation is James doping. It's possible but there is 0 proof.

Shogon
07-02-2020, 01:36 PM
I brought up longevity and durability because it's part of athleticism imo... I mean what good is being able to jump 4 feet off the ground if you're constantly injured and have a short career. It's part of it.

I don't think Zion is as athletic overall as LeBron and I don't think it's close... I think Zion is an other worldly leaper and very strong and that's where I'll leave it at the moment.

Clippersfan86
07-02-2020, 01:36 PM
The word "longevity" was literally used. Also there is no documentation is James doping. It's possible but there is 0 proof.

Where? I searched my OP multiple times. It's not there. The only mention of longevity was by the 2nd poster who said he WON'T have Lebron's longevity lol.

It's pretty well known that Lebron was involved with Biogenesis in Miami, although his camp+the NBA has done a wonderful job purging information (like Nike blocking footage of him being dunked on). He's the NBA's golden boy, of course it's hard to find "proof".

http://dystnow.com/2013/03/04/lebron-james-jameer-nelson-linked-to-miami-steroid-clinic/

Clippersfan86
07-02-2020, 01:37 PM
I brought up longevity and durability because it's part of athleticism imo... I mean what good is being able to jump 4 feet off the ground if you're constantly injured and have a short career. It's part of it.

It's a fair point, but when I say the 2.0 version, I wasn't meaning to say better in EVERY way. I was loosely using the term to express a newer version. You get updates on your phone that may improve some functionality, but some things actually aren't as good as they were before.

Shogon
07-02-2020, 01:38 PM
I would be surprised if there are less players juicing in the NBA than there are players juicing in the NBA.

Clippersfan86
07-02-2020, 01:41 PM
Also the timing of Lebron's magical weight loss a few summers ago that he supposedly attributed to low carb? Coincided with the time the NBA went crazy with PED testing that summer. This was posted on another forum I'm not allowed to link and what I'm referring to. This was followed by a DRAMATIC loss of athleticism and sluggishness that shocked NBA fans. He then magically 2-3 weeks later was bulked up again and himself athletically.

"Of course I don't know what other players have done it, but where there's smoke there's fire.

There was a lot of coincidence in the NBA's HGH testing policy announcement during the 2014/2015 season and his weight/athletic loss when he went back to Cleveland.

We know LeBron is high up in the players association which negotiates these things, and HGH/other PED's can take months to cycle off...so the timing.

He slimmed down to play a more perimeter oriented game yet somehow got noticeably less athletic within a few months from the end of the 2014 season to beginning of the 2015 season despite not suffering any major injuries."

Real Men Wear Green
07-02-2020, 01:45 PM
Where? I searched my OP multiple times. It's not there. The only mention of longevity was by the 2nd poster who said he WON'T have Lebron's longevity lol. Why is it so hard to understand that that is what I was replying to?

It's pretty well known that Lebron was involved with Biogenesis in Miami, although his camp+the NBA has done a wonderful job purging information (like Nike blocking footage of him being dunked on). He's the NBA's golden boy, of course it's hard to find "proof".

http://dystnow.com/2013/03/04/lebron-james-jameer-nelson-linked-to-miami-steroid-clinic/

So Jessica (no given last name) told "Incarcerated Bob" (no relation to Sideshow Bob) these "LJ" was on a list of clients for an institute. Correct?

Clippersfan86
07-02-2020, 01:49 PM
Why is it so hard to understand that that is what I was replying to?

So Jessica (no given last name) told "Incarcerated Bob" (no relation to Sideshow Bob) these "LJ" was on a list of clients for an institute. Correct?

Again, circumstantial evidence is everywhere, I posted one example of it above. Lebron's camp LITERALLY had videos about this purged off Youtube. They say "unavailable" now when you try to go into them. You don't remember the Cleveland return and questions about his rapid decline in mass and athleticism? He literally looked like Monstars when they had their powers stolen. He lost like 30-40 lbs of muscle in 2-3 months. Then bulked back up seemingly instantly. You think he magically just became Lebron again for another 6 years? You don't find it a little suspicious that by 30 he was losing all of his hair etc? There are a lot of clues everywhere within the timeline, it's up to you to decide if you find it to be believable or not. If anything his longevity is an argument FOR PED use. Nobody else in NBA history has his miles and maintained this mass/BF/athleticism for 17+ years. It doesn't mean everyone using PED's becomes Lebron. It means you take an already insane freak athlete and add PED's, and now he's the GOAT specimen.

Clippersfan86
07-02-2020, 01:56 PM
PS.. the same summer multiple players like Melo, Wade (part of Lebron's circle) and Kobe also appeared scrawny and lean in pictures. From this article itself it's unlikely Lebron has sustained this level of play at his age/mileage without PED use.

NBA players typically fall apart when they hit age 30. A study in the book "Stumbling on Wins" found that players decline 11% in year-over-year performance from age 29 to 30, 15% from 30 to 31, 22% from 31 to 32, and 35% from 32 to 33.

https://www.businessinsider.com/lebron-carmelo-lose-weight-2014-8

msbutthurt
07-02-2020, 02:04 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YJZfWMb58_k

riggyrich
07-02-2020, 06:20 PM
Also the timing of Lebron's magical weight loss a few summers ago that he supposedly attributed to low carb? Coincided with the time the NBA went crazy with PED testing that summer. This was posted on another forum I'm not allowed to link and what I'm referring to. This was followed by a DRAMATIC loss of athleticism and sluggishness that shocked NBA fans. He then magically 2-3 weeks later was bulked up again and himself athletically.

"Of course I don't know what other players have done it, but where there's smoke there's fire.

There was a lot of coincidence in the NBA's HGH testing policy announcement during the 2014/2015 season and his weight/athletic loss when he went back to Cleveland.

We know LeBron is high up in the players association which negotiates these things, and HGH/other PED's can take months to cycle off...so the timing.

He slimmed down to play a more perimeter oriented game yet somehow got noticeably less athletic within a few months from the end of the 2014 season to beginning of the 2015 season despite not suffering any major injuries."

Lol... Its pretty damn obvious Lebron is on some shit. Like there is no way this man is clean. PED's is a common problem in many major sports, but most people are blind that these tests can be beaten quite easily. Lance Armstrong is the perfect example. I guarantee there are many NBA players taking HGH right now.

Meticode
07-02-2020, 06:31 PM
He looks like he's in better shape, but not insanely ripped. That would be closer to what Karl Malone looked like in his prime, or what Enes Kanter looked like a year or two after he was drafted...

https://www.bballchannel.fr/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/Karl-Malone2.jpg

https://saltcityhoops.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/enes-kanter-workout-02.jpg

DoctorP
07-02-2020, 06:52 PM
is Zion going to murder the league????

this could get crazy

Axe
07-02-2020, 07:45 PM
If he becomes 6'8 after sometime, he'd be an unstoppable beast.

msbutthurt
07-02-2020, 08:39 PM
If he becomes 6'8 after sometime, he'd be an unstoppable beast.

But would he have to fight Conor McGregor in a back alley brawl?

Shooter
07-02-2020, 08:58 PM
Let's see if he even passes MJ before speaking on LeBron.

There's levels to this shit baby boi

msbutthurt
07-02-2020, 09:24 PM
Let's see if he even passes MJ before speaking on LeBron.

There's levels to this shit baby boi

https://southparkstudios.mtvnimages.com/images/shows/southpark/vertical_video/clip_collections/action/sp_action_0803.jpg

Shooter
07-02-2020, 09:29 PM
https://southparkstudios.mtvnimages.com/images/shows/southpark/vertical_video/clip_collections/action/sp_action_0803.jpg

Cute selfie, should be your avy

msbutthurt
07-02-2020, 10:01 PM
Cute selfie, should be your avy

"I know you are, but what am I".

You got a big pp brain. I look forward to you creating jets.

https://www.sierraclub.org/sites/www.sierraclub.org/files/styles/flexslider_full/public/sierra/articles/big/SIERRA%20DeVries%20WB.jpeg?itok=BojQxUIg

Lebron23
07-02-2020, 10:31 PM
"I know you are, but what am I".

You got a big pp brain. I look forward to you creating jets.

https://www.sierraclub.org/sites/www.sierraclub.org/files/styles/flexslider_full/public/sierra/articles/big/SIERRA%20DeVries%20WB.jpeg?itok=BojQxUIg

How's my hamburgers nigel??

msbutthurt
07-02-2020, 10:32 PM

I have no idea what that means.

LAmbruh
07-03-2020, 01:08 AM

:roll:

Proctor
07-03-2020, 01:35 AM

:roll::roll::roll::roll:

Shooter
07-03-2020, 01:37 AM

No way, is that the McDonalds boi?

FireDavidKahn
07-03-2020, 08:39 AM
Doesn't look that much different, just has a pump going on from a workout.

sdot_thadon
07-03-2020, 10:58 AM
Again, circumstantial evidence is everywhere, I posted one example of it above. Lebron's camp LITERALLY had videos about this purged off Youtube. They say "unavailable" now when you try to go into them. You don't remember the Cleveland return and questions about his rapid decline in mass and athleticism? He literally looked like Monstars when they had their powers stolen. He lost like 30-40 lbs of muscle in 2-3 months. Then bulked back up seemingly instantly. You think he magically just became Lebron again for another 6 years? You don't find it a little suspicious that by 30 he was losing all of his hair etc? There are a lot of clues everywhere within the timeline, it's up to you to decide if you find it to be believable or not. If anything his longevity is an argument FOR PED use. Nobody else in NBA history has his miles and maintained this mass/BF/athleticism for 17+ years. It doesn't mean everyone using PED's becomes Lebron. It means you take an already insane freak athlete and add PED's, and now he's the GOAT specimen.

While I wouldn't be shocked if you told me Lebron or any other elite athlete used supplements, man you don't seem to understand how peds work, bulked back up seemingly instantly? Really? Tell me more about this magic potion only Lebron has access to.....

And you do know Mj went bald even younger than Lebron did right.......?

warriorfan
07-03-2020, 11:01 AM

:roll:

Phoenix
07-03-2020, 12:22 PM
While I wouldn't be shocked if you told me Lebron or any other elite athlete used supplements, man you don't seem to understand how peds work, bulked back up seemingly instantly? Really? Tell me more about this magic potion only Lebron has access to.....

I think they might have been roughly the same age. When did Lebron noticeably start losing it? MJ seemed to lose a good bit in that 88 to 89 period which makes him 25-26.

Shooter
07-03-2020, 01:13 PM

He is the only one with the secret serum elixer potion deluxe.

It's how he got his 6,911 all time playoff leading points scorer, too :pimp:

FKAri
07-03-2020, 01:26 PM
I think they might have been roughly the same age. When did Lebron noticeably start losing it? MJ seemed to lose a good bit in that 88 to 89 period which makes him 25-26.

Right around the time MJ started working with Tim Grover. Hmmm...

imdaman99
07-03-2020, 02:51 PM
Did you say NOW looks insanely ripped? :lol he was always ripped. You think he was able to have one of the goat second jumps while being pudgy?

Axe
07-03-2020, 07:10 PM
He is the only one with the secret serum elixer potion deluxe.

It's how he got his 6,911 all time playoff leading points scorer, too :pimp:
Nice avatar. Where did you buy it from?

Lebron23
07-03-2020, 07:37 PM
Nice avatar. Where did you buy it from?

Speaking of Zion. Slam posted a highlights of Jamal Brown a 6'5 7th grader. He is zionizing his competitions.

Axe
07-03-2020, 08:03 PM
Did you say NOW looks insanely ripped? :lol he was always ripped. You think he was able to have one of the goat second jumps while being pudgy?
Probably but he was also quite heavy for his height.

light
07-03-2020, 10:55 PM
You cant tell anything from that picture.

Plus he's holding weights.

He probably looks the same.

insidehoops
07-27-2020, 06:54 PM
Rooting for Zion to stay lighter and keep weight off. For the sake of his knees.

Smoke117
07-27-2020, 07:12 PM
Some things never change...OP still a grade A moron.

Marchesk
07-27-2020, 11:46 PM
I remembered an NFL player that had similar kind of insane hype as Zion entering the league:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RQauccrEEuQ

If you were watching college/NFL back in the early 2000s, you'll remember how great Reggie Bush was at USC, and how everyone thought he was the next Marshal Faulk, should have been drafted by the Texans #1 overall, and would be a 2000 yard back. Bush himself said he wanted to retire as the greatest back of all-time. He had this rare combination of speed, leaping ability and moves. For several years in the NFL, fans were expecting Reggie to become the next great back.

Now he did have a good NFL career. Was always a threat in the open field to take it all the way. Was a versatile back and good returner. Had plenty of exciting plays. Actually finished 132nd in yards form scrimmage all-time. But it wasn't a HOF career, and he wasn't the next Faulk (5th all time in yards from scrimmage), nor did he have a 2000 yard season. The best back in the 2006 draft was actually Maurice Jones-Drew, drafted as the 60th pick by the Jags, #80 all-time in yards form scrimmage.

Everyone seems convinced Zion is the next great thing, but incredible athleticism and early success doesn't guarantee someone is the next Lebron. And a hyped up player can still have a good professional career. It's not just bust or Mount Rushmore. Plenty of in-between.

Clippersfan86
07-28-2020, 01:35 AM
Some things never change...OP still a grade A moron.

Ah, I see you haven't gotten any treatment for the anger issue+fits of rage on the forum about the dumbest, most trivial things. Keep on brother. I wish you'd just learn to relax. I was obviously exaggerating due to a post workout pump, and some deceptive photos online, but he does appear to have lost some bodyfat in the time off.

NBAGOAT
07-28-2020, 01:41 AM
He may be the next truly great post threat. It is just hard to guard someone that big and he has enough touch. Pelicans already have a lot of success with zion at center lineups.

Obviously a team with zion should still play at a high pace and run pnr a lot but him in the post could be a dominant need a bucket option.

oldtimer28
07-28-2020, 04:50 AM
I remembered an NFL player that had similar kind of insane hype as Zion entering the league:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RQauccrEEuQ

If you were watching college/NFL back in the early 2000s, you'll remember how great Reggie Bush was at USC, and how everyone thought he was the next Marshal Faulk, should have been drafted by the Texans #1 overall, and would be a 2000 yard back. Bush himself said he wanted to retire as the greatest back of all-time. He had this rare combination of speed, leaping ability and moves. For several years in the NFL, fans were expecting Reggie to become the next great back.

Now he did have a good NFL career. Was always a threat in the open field to take it all the way. Was a versatile back and good returner. Had plenty of exciting plays. Actually finished 132nd in yards form scrimmage all-time. But it wasn't a HOF career, and he wasn't the next Faulk (5th all time in yards from scrimmage), nor did he have a 2000 yard season. The best back in the 2006 draft was actually Maurice Jones-Drew, drafted as the 60th pick by the Jags, #80 all-time in yards form scrimmage.

Everyone seems convinced Zion is the next great thing, but incredible athleticism and early success doesn't guarantee someone is the next Lebron. And a hyped up player can still have a good professional career. It's not just bust or Mount Rushmore. Plenty of in-between.

Good post. Definitely exciting to watch what happens but nothing is guaranteed.

insidehoops
07-30-2020, 01:18 AM
If Zion keeps it up he'll be almost as athletic as the average ISH Fam member.

June
07-30-2020, 01:27 AM
I'm really curious about Zion. Unfortunately here in Italy the matches usually are on late hours (12PM - 3 AM,...). I would like to see the N.O. vs Utah but it's pretty late here.

OT: I have more than 15 messages, when I will be able to open a new thread?? :confusedshrug:

Axe
07-30-2020, 01:34 AM
I'm really curious about Zion. Unfortunately here in Italy the matches usually are on late hours (12PM - 3 AM,...). I would like to see the N.O. vs Utah but it's pretty late here.

OT: I have more than 15 messages, when I will be able to open a new thread?? :confusedshrug:
You need 100 to start a new one if I'm not mistaken

June
07-30-2020, 02:41 AM
You need 100 to start a new one if I'm not mistaken

:hammerhead: 100????
What should I write about to reach 100 messages? I'm here to ask how to approach the NBA since I don't know anything about the championship: how the season works, what are the best teams to follow, the best players and few other questions so I can't reply to threads because I'm new in the NBA world. :(

Real Men Wear Green
07-30-2020, 06:55 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RQauccrEEuQin the NFL Reggie Bush never played at the level Williamson has in the NBA so far. Williamson is averaging 23 points playing 29.7 minutes per game. If he had played the whole season he'd be an All-Star and the Rookie of the Year. Injuries are the only thing that van keep him ot of the Hall of Fame.

PeroAntic
07-30-2020, 07:58 AM
Zion should stop working on his body and start working on that ugly ass jumpshot

Marchesk
07-30-2020, 02:17 PM
in the NFL Reggie Bush never played at the level Williamson has in the NBA so far. Williamson is averaging 23 points playing 29.7 minutes per game. If he had played the whole season he'd be an All-Star and the Rookie of the Year. Injuries are the only thing that van keep him ot of the Hall of Fame.

Arguably 2011 for the Dolphins and 2015 for the Lions were at that level. But that's not the point. The point is that Bush came into the league with a similar level of hype because of his incredible athleticism and skill. And it wasn't really injuries that prevented Bush from becoming a HOFer. He just wasn't as great an NFL player.

Granted, football is a bit more hit and miss than basketball. But Bush looked like a sure thing at running back.

scuzzy
07-30-2020, 02:53 PM
Zion already the face of NBA 2k21 :applause:

https://a.espncdn.com/photo/2020/0701/r714511_1296x1296_1-1.jpg

Gotterdammerung
07-30-2020, 05:29 PM
is Zion playing tonight?

ralph_i_el
07-30-2020, 05:36 PM
is Zion playing tonight?

Yes

Stanley Kobrick