PDA

View Full Version : The GOP has created an army of anti-science retards that even they can’t control.

999Guy
07-05-2020, 12:44 PM
https://twitter.com/GovAbbott/status/1278791653017432065

Look at the replies.

He’s a “power-grabber”, liberal, and is anti-freedom.

****ing Rwanda has handled this virus better as a government and society.

Decades of Fox News and complete and utter nonsense American Exceptionalism and here we are.

Assholes like Abbott and the Lt. Gov who said old ****s should be sacrificed and basically called Dr. Fauci a dumb ass don’t even believe their own horeshit. They just get paid to pretend.

But millions of idiots are truly lost. What a disaster.

Shogon
07-05-2020, 01:00 PM
Check out what's going on in the field of "science"...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ve4q-1D_Ajo

And before you think that's not going on in all of the "scientific" fields of "debate"... well, I've got some oceanfront property in Arizona to sell you...

Money and power corrupts. It's pretty much that simple. Unfortunately, despite a complete abundance of information like never before available, it becomes tougher and tougher to decipher truth because of so many bad actors.

FKAri
07-05-2020, 01:35 PM

I've heard this kind of brain dead whataboutism so many times. "Woke" people saying to "question everything" and "think for yourself". In reality these same people are just sticking to their preconceived notions because they have no idea how to actually go about doing those things.

MMM
07-05-2020, 02:08 PM
So what do you propose to do with big pharma and big corporations. ?

Shogon
07-05-2020, 02:25 PM
I've heard this kind of brain dead whataboutism so many times. "Woke" people saying to "question everything" and "think for yourself". In reality these same people are just sticking to their preconceived notions because they have no idea how to actually go about doing those things.

Yeah, I'm "woke." Right... lol.

warriorfan
07-05-2020, 02:53 PM

And before you think that's not going on in all of the "scientific" fields of "debate"... well, I've got some oceanfront property in Arizona to sell you...

Money and power corrupts. It's pretty much that simple. Unfortunately, despite a complete abundance of information like never before available, it becomes tougher and tougher to decipher truth because of so many bad actors.

That video was very interesting and he lets it go in the last minute in a half. That video shows you a great example of the true side of science.

Many people have this extremely ideal belief when it comes to science, they believe it’s an altruistic and all knowing force, above mistake or deceit, unquestionable.

It’s the low iq’s who want to think they are high iq’s, version of believing in God.

999Guy
07-05-2020, 03:15 PM

What does this have to do with morons who think wearing a mask is taking their rights?

999Guy
07-05-2020, 03:19 PM
That video was very interesting and he lets it go in the last minute in a half. That video shows you a great example of the true side of science.

Many people have this extremely ideal belief when it comes to science, they believe it’s an altruistic and all knowing force, above mistake or deceit, unquestionable.

It’s the low iq’s who want to think they are high iq’s, version of believing in God.
I don’t think many people believe that at all. At-most you find the people who are in fields are love the “Magic” of a specific field. Whether it’s coding, or evolutionary biology.

I think there are just people willing to submit to a better alternative than the morons who say believe in a certain god, some ****ing ancient, even prehistoric shit, or their own sensibilities which is again, gonna be inferior to actual science.

Think about it in terms of a dumbass on a pick up court who actually believes he can beat Isaiah Thomas because he’s 5’9”.

I don’t worship Isaiah’s stupid bobble head just because I know he is 1000% better than damn near everybody on the planet at his PROFESSION.

But again most of these people have been trained to think like an ass. Or root for the GOP no matter what. I Republicans have this thing where they really believe they can decide reality. I think it’s the voting mentality gone crazy.

Facepalm
07-06-2020, 12:40 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Eb8703AWsAAOKIW?format=jpg&name=medium

Shogon
07-06-2020, 12:49 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Eb8703AWsAAOKIW?format=jpg&name=medium

A fetus isn't "your body."

It's inside your body, just like someone's dick previously was... doesn't mean it's yours. Just like that dick isn't yours.

That aside, I'm somewhat certain most if not all of those people touting those signs are purposefully being sarcastic to an extent as it pertains to the wording chosen.

Patrick Chewing
07-06-2020, 12:59 PM
Look at them trying to pin down Republicans. :oldlol:

Comical.

Libtards don't like when government tells them what to do (in relation to abortion for example), but like good little sheep, they want to wear a mask. :facepalm

Facepalm
07-06-2020, 01:04 PM
Look at them trying to pin down Republicans. :oldlol:

Comical.

Libtards don't like when government tells them what to do (in relation to abortion for example), but like good little sheep, they want to wear a mask. :facepalm
People have to wear seat belts. People have to wear helmets while riding motorcycles in some states. Where's the outrage? It's the same shit moron.

Patrick Chewing
07-06-2020, 01:07 PM
People have to wear seat belts. People have to wear helmets while riding motorcycles in some states. Where's the outrage? It's the same shit moron.

LOL no it isn't. Go ahead and be a good boy and do what the government tells you. Go on now, run along.

Real Men Wear Green
07-06-2020, 03:08 PM
LOL no it isn't. Go ahead and be a good boy and do what the government tells you. Go on now, run along.
Safety belts are to keep you from hurting yourself in a crash. Mouth covers are to keep you from catching and/or spreading disease with current emphasis being covid. The two purposes are highly similar, to keep you out of danger. But if you listen to Trump and thus don't think covid is a big deal you can definitely come to your conclusion. Thanks for illustrating OP's point.

JEFFERSON MONEY
07-06-2020, 03:17 PM
It is a very arrogant attitude of modern liberal "scientific" people to call people who have religious beliefs as "retards" or "foolish" when they themselves can not even answer the basic questions to life.

Patrick Chewing
07-06-2020, 03:21 PM
Safety belts are to keep you from hurting yourself in a crash. Mouth covers are to keep you from catching and/or spreading disease with current emphasis being covid. The two purposes are highly similar, to keep you out of danger. But if you listen to Trump and thus don't think covid is a big deal you can definitely come to your conclusion. Thanks for illustrating OP's point.

There is no science or empirical data that shows that the use of masks helps prevent catching or spreading Covid. We might as well walk around wearing masks for the rest of our lives if we felt that it prevented us from getting sick.

If we want to talk about evolution, then the human immune system has evolved into a stronger immune system if we are able to fight diseases and illnesses much better than before.

Patrick Chewing
07-06-2020, 03:39 PM
It is a very arrogant attitude of modern liberal "scientific" people to call people who have religious beliefs as "retards" or "foolish" when they themselves can not even answer the basic questions to life.

These are the people that evolved from monkeys.

Real Men Wear Green
07-06-2020, 03:54 PM
So...there is a religion that bans face masks?

Real Men Wear Green
07-06-2020, 03:55 PM
There is no science or empirical data that shows that the use of masks helps prevent catching or spreading Covid. We might as well walk around wearing masks for the rest of our lives if we felt that it prevented us from getting sick.

If we want to talk about evolution, then the human immune system has evolved into a stronger immune system if we are able to fight diseases and illnesses much better than before.Continuing to prove OP correct. Thank you.

Patrick Chewing
07-06-2020, 03:57 PM
Continuing to prove OP correct. Thank you.

That's what I thought. No, thank you!

SATAN
07-06-2020, 07:47 PM

If we want to talk about evolution, then the human immune system has evolved into a stronger immune system if we are able to fight diseases and illnesses much better than before.

:oldlol:

And

:roll: @ the second part

:facepalm:facepalm:facepalm

Patrick Chewing
07-06-2020, 09:02 PM
:oldlol:

And

:roll: @ the second part

:facepalm:facepalm:facepalm

Refute it then.

But if you laugh at the facts, then you are the biggest idiot here.

warriorfan
07-06-2020, 09:09 PM
Take a hit of a weed pen and blow it through your mask. 99% comes out like it’s nothing. :lol

They aren’t doing shit.

Rocket
07-07-2020, 02:13 AM
I think this whole damn Wuhan flu (aka: the Commie Cough) is being used as a trial run to see exactly how much power the government can enforce over the people. The virus is just not that bad for otherwise healthy people. My wife and daughter both had it(confirmed by test) and neither were very sick. Now they are vaccinated the old fashioned way yet are still required to wear a damn mask. I tried to catch it from them but apparently I am already immune. This virus is only bad for a very small portion of the country and we know who they are. Those people need to self quarantine. For the rest of us we need to catch it and get it over with so we are all inoculated the old fashioned way. The seriousness of this virus is a media driven creation.

Lakers Legend#32
07-07-2020, 03:01 AM
Republicans: We Don't Need No Fancy Book Learning.

ItsMillerTime
07-07-2020, 05:41 AM
Take a hit of a weed pen and blow it through your mask. 99% comes out like it’s nothing. :lol

They aren’t doing shit.

You realize smoke is different than airborne droplets of virus, right?

ItsMillerTime
07-07-2020, 05:43 AM

This country is honestly so fvcked. The prevalence of stupidity never ceases to amaze me. For GENERATIONS we've known that covering your mouth while you cough and sneeze stops the spread of germs. We literally teach every child to cover their mouth when they cough.

BUT MASKS DON'T WORK THOUGH.

All you literally have to do is search "Do masks work for coronavirus" and guess what comes up??? Reputable sources from doctors and scientists telling you face coverings help stop the spread. You dumb fvcking animal.

TheMan
07-07-2020, 06:06 AM
This country is honestly so fvcked. The prevalence of stupidity never ceases to amaze me. For GENERATIONS we've known that covering your mouth while you cough and sneeze stops the spread of germs. We literally teach every child to cover their mouth when they cough.

BUT MASKS DON'T WORK THOUGH.

All you literally have to do is search "Do masks work for coronavirus" and guess what comes up??? Reputable sources from doctors and scientists telling you face coverings help stop the spread. You dumb fvcking animal.

Its a conspiracy! Teh evil gubmint tho!

ItsMillerTime
07-08-2020, 08:00 AM
Remember parents, when teaching your kids to cough make sure you teach them to cough right in other kids' faces because germs don't spread that way.

Nanners
07-08-2020, 08:18 AM
The hipocrisy of the establishment left accusing the establishment right of ignoring "science" is beyond laughable

Where were these pearl-clutching idiots when Obama was sending millitarized police to cave in the skulls of the natives protesting the keystone pipeline? Where was the liberal opposition when Obama reduced Libya from having the highest standard of living in all of Africa, to being a war-torn hellscape? Do yall realize who actually built the border cages in the first place?

ItsMillerTime
07-08-2020, 08:57 AM
The hipocrisy of the establishment left accusing the establishment right of ignoring "science" is beyond laughable

Where were these pearl-clutching idiots when Obama was sending millitarized police to cave in the skulls of the natives protesting the keystone pipeline? Where was the liberal opposition when Obama reduced Libya from having the highest standard of living in all of Africa, to being a war-torn hellscape? Do yall realize who actually built the border cages in the first place?

You've changed man.

We're talking about the coronavirus and how masks help prevent spreading. But sure, let's bring up Obama. :facepalm

Nanners
07-08-2020, 09:00 AM
You've changed man.

We're talking about the coronavirus and how masks help prevent spreading. But sure, let's bring up Obama. :facepalm

Yes, as I get older and gather more info about the world I most certainly have changed

The science on masks is flimsy at best, and anyone who actually gives a **** about real science is already fully aware of this fact.

Shogon
07-08-2020, 09:35 AM
Science itself tries to be as objective as possible.

Scientists, however, are completely susceptible to corruption.

As for the masks, I think it's fairly well documented that they help reduce the spread of bacteria & viruses.

However, as far as protecting you, yourself? They do very little(basically nothing at all) unless the seal on your face is air tight and it has a filter that's robust enough to allow oxygen to pass through while filtering out bacteria & viruses. You basically need a 99 or 100 rated mask to essentially be safe which the overwhelming, extreme vast majority of people do not.

Patrick Chewing
07-08-2020, 10:15 AM
You've changed man.

He's pointing out the hypocrisy. Hell, an overwhelming percentage of our arguments on this site is one side pointing out the hypocrisy of the other.

But go ahead and keep wearing your masks you little sheep.

I have a NO mask policy in my place of business. You wear a mask you go to the back of the line.

DoctorP
07-08-2020, 10:19 AM
He's pointing out the hypocrisy. Hell, an overwhelming percentage of our arguments on this site is one side pointing out the hypocrisy of the other.

I have a NO mask policy in my place of business. You wear a mask you go to the back of the line.

good god, wheels. its too early in the morning for your nonsense

https://media1.tenor.com/images/59f7b1db12205728ecfd2180192e8d5b/tenor.gif?itemid=10973398

Shogon
07-08-2020, 10:25 AM
https://i.postimg.cc/bJdzBQr7/1594217849247.jpg

DoctorP
07-08-2020, 10:28 AM
https://i.postimg.cc/bJdzBQr7/1594217849247.jpg

:lol

not all races are the same? THE HORROR

ItsMillerTime
07-08-2020, 10:51 AM

Look I get it Patrick, you couldn't find an XXL mask and can't wear one.

999Guy
07-08-2020, 02:48 PM
Science itself tries to be as objective as possible.

Scientists, however, are completely susceptible to corruption.

As for the masks, I think it's fairly well documented that they help reduce the spread of bacteria & viruses.

However, as far as protecting you, yourself? They do very little(basically nothing at all) unless the seal on your face is air tight and it has a filter that's robust enough to allow oxygen to pass through while filtering out bacteria & viruses. You basically need a 99 or 100 rated mask to essentially be safe which the overwhelming, extreme vast majority of people do not.
It’s not to protect you dumb ****, it’s to prevent the spread. How many times do these things have to be said?’

Facepalm
07-08-2020, 02:50 PM
It’s not to protect you dumb ****, it’s to prevent the spread. How many times do these things have to be said?’

Dude is a self centered nitwit. Let's not forget he wanted to loot flat screen tvs during Katrina :facepalm

Shogon
07-08-2020, 02:58 PM

And? What's your point? Do you honestly believe the public is largely wearing these things for other peoples' benefits? Hahahahahaha. HAHAHAHAHA.

Dude is a self centered nitwit. Let's not forget he wanted to loot flat screen tvs during Katrina :facepalm

Are you literally talking about something that I said when I was an actual child and still holding onto that? I still don't even know who you are. lol.

RRR3
07-08-2020, 03:01 PM
It is interesting that this has become such a partisan issue. While I definitely think libs were being hypocritical to ignore how mass public protests could spread the virus, wearing a mask does prevent the spread of the disease.