PDA

View Full Version : switch lebron with mj throughout his career and he still has 6 rings.

Bronbron23
07-05-2020, 08:28 PM
him and wade go 4/4 in miami. No way mj's scoring 22 points a game and getting outplayed by dirk and jason terry in 11. No way kawhi gives the kind of trouble to a prime 30 year old mj that he gave to lebron. Kawhi isnt quick enough to stay in front of a prime mj.

He still gets the win in 16 against the warriors. Theyd have nobody to gaurd a 31 year old prime mj. Hed destroy klay or iggy. Neither was fast enough to stay in front of him in his prime. He also most likely wins in 15. Bron got 2 wins with sub 40% shooting. All iggy did was gift him the mid range which bron was hella uncomfortable taking. No way that works with mj. It be 50 point games every night with that strategy.

Im not sure about 17 or 18 although james frauden and old cp3 had warriors beat so theres a good chance mj wins one of those too. Either way 6 is most likely 7 is a possibility and 5 is a given.

SATAN
07-05-2020, 08:41 PM
"Hey, I'm going to make a thread that's already been made before and try again to make LeBron fans angry! That will be really funny and not a waste of time at all !! I'm so clever! "

Hey Yo
07-05-2020, 09:05 PM
Jordan showed his mental stamina was extremely weak. He was only able to play 7 consecutive seasons (87-93) without needing to quit in his prime to rest up.

So the idea of him winning 6 titles w/o needing a long break in between is just being delusional

Axe
07-05-2020, 09:08 PM
Jordan showed his mental stamina was extremely weak. He was only able to play 7 consecutive seasons (87-93) without needing to quit in his prime to rest up.

So the idea of him winning 6 titles w/o needing a long break in between is just being delusional
Yeah but so is the idea of james dominating the western conference

HBK_Kliq_2
07-05-2020, 09:24 PM
2011 - Jordan absolutely wins this year. LeBron was awful and Wade was at peak Pippen level.

2012 - Win

2013 - Win

2014 - retires or loses. Kawhi/Duncan would be too much for anybody. Jordan retired after both 3peats

2015 - Irving goes down on him and he loses again

2016 - win

I see 4 rings instead of 3

Shooter
07-05-2020, 09:26 PM
Michael never made more than 3 Finals in a row. Lebron made 8.

MJ was a very mentally weak player.

http://deltacreditrestoration.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/Re-Do-Bttn-300x266.png

Axe
07-05-2020, 09:52 PM
Michael never made more than 3 Finals in a row. Lebron made 8.

MJ was a very mentally weak player.

http://deltacreditrestoration.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/Re-Do-Bttn-300x266.png
Man, don't be a fukking fagg0t. Or else, you'll risk being banished once again.

Bawkish
07-06-2020, 03:48 AM

LOL you just described how great MJ is

Manny98
07-06-2020, 05:10 AM
I don't know if OP is being serious or if he's trolling

G0ATbe
07-06-2020, 05:26 AM
he wouldnt win any rings on the cavs. and his demar derozan playstyle would be outdated and easy to beat today. i see 1 ring at best.

dbugz
07-06-2020, 05:46 AM
Dwyane Wade says LeBron James can never be greater than Michael Jordan (https://www.cbssports.com/nba/news/dwyane-wade-says-lebron-james-can-never-be-greater-than-michael-jordan/)

Carmelo Anthony wasn’t comfortable with the question, but he acknowledges there is just one basketball GOAT — Michael Jordan (https://nypost.com/2020/05/29/carmelo-anthony-weighs-in-on-michael-jordan-lebron-james-goat-debate/)

Mike Malone: Killer Mentality Made Michael Jordan Better Than LeBron James (https://bleacherreport.com/articles/2887907-michael-malone-killer-mentality-made-michael-jordan-better-than-lebron-james)

Mario Chalmers And JR Smith Say Michael Jordan Is The GOAT (https://fadeawayworld.net/2020/05/05/mario-chalmers-and-jr-smith-say-michael-jordan-is-the-goat/)

Ray Allen still takes Michael Jordan over LeBron James as the greatest of all time (https://clutchpoints.com/nba-news-ray-allen-still-takes-michael-jordan-over-lebron-james-as-the-greatest-of-all-time/)

https://media0.giphy.com/media/3ornkdvPFqHxkC5QE8/200_d.gif

sdot_thadon
07-06-2020, 09:09 AM
I think he goes back to back with Miami in 2011 and 2012.....possibly wins 2013.....doesn't win a single other ring. None of those teams ran the triangle so he'd have to do more heavy lifting. 2013 was a crap shoot with absolute prime Lebron James I can't imagine Mj would do what Lebron did in the 4th of game 6 as far as being everywhere at once. Same for the last 3 games of 2016, Lebron has some truly unique performances that no one could match. So let's say 3 rings imo.

ArbitraryWater
07-06-2020, 09:32 AM
OP's last thread didnt work, now he's throwing up more shit hoping something will stick

bottom of the barrel filth this guy

Roundball_Rock
07-06-2020, 10:07 AM
Jordan wins with post-prime Wade (we always hear how much Pippen sucked--Wade produced less as a 2nd option, even counting 2011, without the defense)? Jordan doesn't retire after 3 finals trips like he did not once but twice?

Jordan and Wade are redundant--both SG's with similar games. If you have both MJ and Wade you have two wings he can't shoot threes.

He still gets the win in 16 against the warriors.

Possibly--but when did a MJ team win in a large upset? When the Bulls won they had the better or equal team.

Jordan is better with good teams and LeBron with bad or average teams so it isn't a "like for like" swap. If I had to guess, the Heat/Cavs win 2011-2013, lose the finals in 2014-2015 and 2017. 2016 is a wild card for me. Jordan is better but there is nothing in his record to suggest a MJ team could win in that type of upset.

I can see MJ with equal or greater rings than LeBron (3 or 4, depending on 16') if he doesn't keep retiring but 6 required special circumstances: the super team of his era with no competing great team while miraculously having zero major injuries to his team during those 6 runs. In the 2010's you had the Spurs, Warriors dynasties out there as well as second-tier teams like OKC. LeBron's teams also had key injuries to Bosh, Irving, and Love--all missing multiple playoff games.

Bronbron23
07-06-2020, 10:13 AM
OP's last thread didnt work, now he's throwing up more shit hoping something will stick

bottom of the barrel filth this guy

Pretty sure the other one had 3 pages or more but i could care less if it had none dude. If your having a hard time with the truth just stay away and continue to live in denial. I dont blame u

ImJosh
07-06-2020, 10:21 AM
For starters Jordan & Wade aren't exactly the greatest fit on planet earth, both shooting guards who can't shoot 3

They win in 2011 off sheer talent

2012 they lose to the Celtics, I don't see MJ having that epic game 6 that LeBron did

2013 the lose to the Spurs in the finals

They lose to them in 2014, that Spurs team was insane and MJ doesn't have the carrying ability to lift that Heat over
them

2015 no way he beats the Warriors without Kyrie & Love

2016 it literally took the greatest finals performance ever for LeBron to take down those Warriors

I don't see MJ being able to replicate this

https://i.postimg.cc/MZV8n61T/8bd81a50eb70b4f479f5a77d891c133d.jpg

ImJosh
07-06-2020, 10:26 AM
him and wade go 4/4 in miami. No way mj's scoring 22 points a game and getting outplayed by dirk and jason terry in 11. No way kawhi gives the kind of trouble to a prime 30 year old mj that he gave to lebron. Kawhi isnt quick enough to stay in front of a prime mj.

He still gets the win in 16 against the warriors. Theyd have nobody to gaurd a 31 year old prime mj. Hed destroy klay or iggy. Neither was fast enough to stay in front of him in his prime. He also most likely wins in 15. Bron got 2 wins with sub 40% shooting. All iggy did was gift him the mid range which bron was hella uncomfortable taking. No way that works with mj. It be 50 point games every night with that strategy.

Im not sure about 17 or 18 although james frauden and old cp3 had warriors beat so theres a good chance mj wins one of those too. Either way 6 is most likely 7 is a possibility and 5 is a given.

lol the amount of delusion in this post :oldlol:

MJ is the greatest to ever play but no way on earth is he winning more than 3 rings in place of LeBron :facepalm

Bronbron23
07-06-2020, 10:27 AM
Jordan wins with post-prime Wade (we always hear how much Pippen sucked--Wade produced less as a 2nd option, even counting 2011, without the defense)? Jordan doesn't retire after 3 finals trips like he did not once but twice?

Jordan and Wade are redundant--both SG's with similar games. If you have both MJ and Wade you have two wings he can't shoot threes.

Possibly--but when did a MJ team win in a large upset? When the Bulls won they had the better or equal team.

Jordan is better with good teams and LeBron with bad or average teams so it isn't a "like for like" swap. If I had to guess, the Heat/Cavs win 2011-2013, lose the finals in 2014-2015 and 2017. 2016 is a wild card for me. Jordan is better but there is nothing in his record to suggest a MJ team could win in that type of upset.

I can see MJ with equal or greater rings than LeBron (3 or 4, depending on 16') if he doesn't keep retiring but 6 required special circumstances: the super team of his era with no competing great team while miraculously having zero major injuries to his team during those 6 runs. In the 2010's you had the Spurs, Warriors dynasties out there as well as second-tier teams like OKC. LeBron's teams also had key injuries to Bosh, Irving, and Love--all missing multiple playoff games.

Even if wade is worse than pip your still forgetting about bosh. He was a top 10 scorer before going to the heat as the third option. Mj has never had a third option as good as bosh.

And when did lebron beat the better team? Warriors had a better record but tbey werent better than the cavs. That vavs team was stacked plus tbey had the apparent goat so i dont understand how they were worse. I never understood this from bron stans. You give mj oneof the best gaurds and fowards in the league in his prime and im never saying hes an underdog.

Bronbron23
07-06-2020, 10:30 AM
lol the amount of delusion in this post :oldlol:

MJ is the greatest to ever play but no way on earth is he winning more than 3 rings in place of LeBron :facepalm

why? He could easily win 3 or 4 in miami with that team. He could easily win in 15 and 16. After that it be tougher but like i said houston had the kd warriors beat with harden qnd old cp3 so its not beyond the possibility that mj with a good team could do the same.

ImJosh
07-06-2020, 10:39 AM
why? He could easily win 3 or 4 in miami with that team. He could easily win in 15 and 16. After that it be tougher but like i said houston had the kd warriors beat with harden qnd old cp3 so its not beyond the possibility that mj with a good team could do the same.
He's not easily winning anything. Wade & MJ wouldn't even work that well together in terms of fit in the first place

And MJ on the Cavs in place of LeBron would leave a massive gap in the teams playmaking. They would be essentially running with no real playmaker, and it took arguably the greatest finals performance ever just for LeBron to take down the Warriors

MJ doesn't have the all around skillset to fill LeBrons role on those Heat & Cavs teams.

It's not simply a case of MJ being the better player meaning that he's automatically going to have more success. You're not taking into account at all that those Miami/Cavs teams were tailored to accommodate LeBrons playstyle so they wouldn't be nearly as successful if you replaced him with MJ

Bronbron23
07-06-2020, 11:04 AM
He's not easily winning anything. Wade & MJ wouldn't even work that well together in terms of fit in the first place

And MJ on the Cavs in place of LeBron would leave a massive gap in the teams playmaking. They would be essentially running with no real playmaker, and it took arguably the greatest finals performance ever just for LeBron to take down the Warriors

MJ doesn't have the all around skillset to fill LeBrons role on those Heat & Cavs teams.

It's not simply a case of MJ being the better player meaning that he's automatically going to have more success. You're not taking into account at all that those Miami/Cavs teams were tailored to accommodate LeBrons playstyle so they wouldn't be nearly as successful if you replaced him with MJ

well the only year mj played a similar role to lebron he scored 30/8/8 so id say he could fill 5he playmaking roll just fine. That be irrelevant though because mj was smart. He knew team play was the best path to success. There would be more on and off ball movement. He could get the same stats without monopolizing the ball. Love wouldn't be relegated to a spot up shooter. Warriors also had absolutely nobody to gaurd mj. Green, iggy and klay are all to slow. A prime mj would be a nightmare for those guys.

And mj, wade and bosh would fit jist fine. Wade was a good defender and better scorer than pip for a couple of those years and bosh would be the best third scoring option mj ever had.

RRR3
07-06-2020, 11:24 AM
Imagine naming your account after LeBron and then making nothing but anti LeBron threads.

Roundball_Rock
07-06-2020, 11:28 AM
Even if wade is worse than pip your still forgetting about bosh. He was a top 10 scorer before going to the heat as the third option. Mj has never had a third option as good as bosh.

Different eras. Klay could be the best player on a contender (see Miller, Reggie) in the 90's but today that would be impossible. As MJ stans noted in the 94' thread, Grant was a fine #2 player (BJ was the real #2 option scoring wise but Grant was better player) compared to other contenders' #2 so that logically makes him a great #3 option.

The issue with Bosh is you have to compare him to guys like Harden, Kawhi, Green, Klay, Love et al. as other #3 options on contenders. What, if any, is the extent of the relative advantage here? Bosh's numbers in Miami in the postseason were similar to Boozer's in Chicago at the same time.

And when did lebron beat the better team?

2007 ECF, 2016 Finals (57 wins versus 73--can't spin that), and 2018 to make the finals with a team that would have lost in the first round with KD or Kawhi in his place.

He could easily win in 15 and 16

With JR Smith and Mozgov as his #2 and #3 options in 15'?

well the only year mj played a similar role to lebron he scored 30/8/8 so id say he could fill 5he playmaking roll just fine

And they quickly pulled the plug on the "MJ as PG" thing after about 20 games.

He could get the same stats without monopolizing the ball. Love wouldn't be relegated to a spot up shooter.

Yeah, Love and Bosh would get more with MJ. The issue more so is MJ fitting with Wade and the opposition. The KD Warriors if healthy are never losing, no matter what Love does. By 2014 Wade, Bosh were greatly diminished from what they were in 2011. The Heat got crushed in the finals. Does Bosh scoring another 2-3 PPG change that? I doubt it.

How about the retirements? An obstacle to MJ winning 6, even under the most favorable accounting, is he retired each time after 3 consecutive finals. If he did that here, no chip in 14' and 18' via being retired.

Nashty
07-06-2020, 11:46 AM
Poor man's Jordan Clarkson would win 6 rings with LeBron's teams?

Bronbron23
07-06-2020, 01:07 PM
Different eras. Klay could be the best player on a contender (see Miller, Reggie) in the 90's but today that would be impossible. As MJ stans noted in the 94' thread, Grant was a fine #2 player (BJ was the real #2 option scoring wise but Grant was better player) compared to other contenders' #2 so that logically makes him a great #3 option.

The issue with Bosh is you have to compare him to guys like Harden, Kawhi, Green, Klay, Love et al. as other #3 options on contenders. What, if any, is the extent of the relative advantage here? Bosh's numbers in Miami in the postseason were similar to Boozer's in Chicago at the same time.

2007 ECF, 2016 Finals (57 wins versus 73--can't spin that), and 2018 to make the finals with a team that would have lost in the first round with KD or Kawhi in his place.

With JR Smith and Mozgov as his #2 and #3 options in 15'?

And they quickly pulled the plug on the "MJ as PG" thing after about 20 games.

Yeah, Love and Bosh would get more with MJ. The issue more so is MJ fitting with Wade and the opposition. The KD Warriors if healthy are never losing, no matter what Love does. By 2014 Wade, Bosh were greatly diminished from what they were in 2011. The Heat got crushed in the finals. Does Bosh scoring another 2-3 PPG change that? I doubt it.

How about the retirements? An obstacle to MJ winning 6, even under the most favorable accounting, is he retired each time after 3 consecutive finals. If he did that here, no chip in 14' and 18' via being retired.

so i disagree with the klay and miller comparison. The kdless warriors actually had a winning record witbout steph including a playoff run in 16 where they were cruising through the first 2 rounds. No they wouldn't win the chip but neither did reggie.

I agree with 07 bron beating a better team but i disagree with 16 and 18. Steph and klay are extremely reliant apon screens so they can be contained with good defense. Dray was never a real offensive threat in the first place. Bron and kyrie on the other hand are great iso scorers. Warriors didn't have anyone for them. The warriors were better in relation to the league but not as head to head against cle. It was a bad matchup.

I say 15 is possible for how they lost. As i said defensively the warriors are very gaurdable as cle showed that series. The issue was the offense. Without kyrie and love bron had to be a volume shooter which took him out of his comfort zone. Hes better at letting the game come to him and chosing his spots. Mj on the other hand can go either way and is an elite volume shooter. Hed have no problem taking and knoking down the mids that iggy was daring bron to take.

And yes they pulled the plug on that for a reason. Its not the best path for winning even though he still won some playoff games. It harder to win chips that way. Theres a reason why almost every championship team uses a team system vs a ball dominant one.

The retirements is a good point ill give u that

Lebron23
07-06-2020, 02:03 PM
For starters Jordan & Wade aren't exactly the greatest fit on planet earth, both shooting guards who can't shoot 3

2012 they lose to the Celtics, I don't see MJ having that epic game 6 that LeBron did

They lose to them in 2014, that Spurs team was insane and MJ doesn't have the carrying ability to lift that Heat over
them

2016 it literally took the greatest finals performance ever for LeBron to take down those Warriors

Solid posts Josh. And welcome to insidehoops. Jordan also never won an nba championshiop without Phil Jackson, and Pippen. Lebron have a huge chance to win his fourth title with his 3rd coach.

Roundball_Rock
07-06-2020, 02:07 PM
Irrespective of specific comparisons, the overall point is rosters are more stacked now. The comparison isn't between Bosh and Charles Oakley, Vernon Maxwell, Dale Davis, or Dan Majerle but Bosh and Harden, Green, Klay, Kawhi, Capela, Siakam (19'), Jaylen Brown types as the #3 guys on other contenders today. Back then Klay could be a #1 and guys like Starks a #2 on contenders. No way either happens today.

The warriors were better in relation to the league but not as head to head against cle.

The Warriors won 5 of their first 6 meetings in 2016. It can be argued the match up was close because the Cavs ultimately won, but under that reasoning there can never be an upset because the match up has to be close for a team to win. So the 11' Mavs win over the Heat wouldn't qualify. In both cases, going into the series, the Heat and Warriors were big favorites.

Mj on the other hand can go either way and is an elite volume shooter.

How much more, though? LeBron was scoring 36, albeit on poor efficiency. The Warriors were an elite defensive team (#1 in 15'). We have seen MJ shoot around 40% against #1 defenses too. The Cavs lost pretty handily after going up 2-1.

The other issue is, while MJ is better equipped to score, MJ doesn't have the ability to elevate scrubs like LeBron does. So the series could go many ways, MJ putting up 42/7/6 and CLE winning--or CLE getting swept.

StrongLurk
07-06-2020, 02:24 PM
Regardless of rings, Jordan is the best player ever. He is the GOAT.

bullettooth
07-06-2020, 03:34 PM

Where the f.uck are LeBron's 6 rings?

Axe
07-06-2020, 08:04 PM
Imagine naming your account after LeBron and then making nothing but anti LeBron threads.
Ish really is one crazy haven, after all..

Shooter
07-06-2020, 08:17 PM

them

Bingo

3ball
07-06-2020, 10:40 PM
what if Larry Hughes averages 22/5/5 with 1st team all-defense alongside Jordan like he did alongside Arenas?

they would have the goat defensive backcourt and beat the Spurs easily because all 4 games were close despite Lebron wetting the bed with 22 on 35% and Hughes marginalized into a nothing player

Axe
07-07-2020, 02:40 AM
what if Larry Hughes averages 22/5/5 with 1st team all-defense alongside Jordan like he did alongside Arenas?

they would have the goat defensive backcourt and beat the Spurs easily because all 4 games were close despite Lebron wetting the bed with 22 on 35% and Hughes marginalized into a nothing player
This is pretty much like saying mo williams is a better player than scottie pippen.

Bronbron23
07-07-2020, 08:51 AM
Irrespective of specific comparisons, the overall point is rosters are more stacked now. The comparison isn't between Bosh and Charles Oakley, Vernon Maxwell, Dale Davis, or Dan Majerle but Bosh and Harden, Green, Klay, Kawhi, Capela, Siakam (19'), Jaylen Brown types as the #3 guys on other contenders today. Back then Klay could be a #1 and guys like Starks a #2 on contenders. No way either happens today.

The Warriors won 5 of their first 6 meetings in 2016. It can be argued the match up was close because the Cavs ultimately won, but under that reasoning there can never be an upset because the match up has to be close for a team to win. So the 11' Mavs win over the Heat wouldn't qualify. In both cases, going into the series, the Heat and Warriors were big favorites.

How much more, though? LeBron was scoring 36, albeit on poor efficiency. The Warriors were an elite defensive team (#1 in 15'). We have seen MJ shoot around 40% against #1 defenses too. The Cavs lost pretty handily after going up 2-1.

The other issue is, while MJ is better equipped to score, MJ doesn't have the ability to elevate scrubs like LeBron does. So the series could go many ways, MJ putting up 42/7/6 and CLE winning--or CLE getting swept.

I dont know. Theres a few stacked teams in the west but the east isnt really stacked. The 2 top teams only have one star and siakam is a borderline l one at that. Yeah boston is nice and i like jaylen brown but they're young and will probably lose to one of the one star teams in the east. Even in the west the one star teams are doing just fine. Okc, denver and jazz dont seem to have a problem hanging with the loaded teams. Its also a different era. Starks and the knicks arnt really a good example. For one starks played in a slower half court more physical era. His game would be much better for this era. Second although teams may be better offensively these days theres not many teams that could match that knicks team physically and defensively. They basically had 3 draymond green types plus an elit center.

And im not sure mj ever shot 40% in his prime in the finals. He maybe did against those early knick teams in those eastern conferences finals but they defended mj much differently. They basically doubled trippled and zoned up on mj. The warriors basically played lebron straight up with iggy and all he did for the most part was give him space and dare him to shoot the mid. Now way that works against mj.

I agree mj dosnt elevate scrubs as much though so thats a legit point.

Roundball_Rock
07-07-2020, 10:58 AM
And im not sure mj ever shot 40% in his prime in the finals. He maybe did against those early knick teams in those eastern conferences finals but they defended mj much differently.

There was a thread on him against #1 defenses (or #2 if Chicago was #1) on ISH years ago. He had several series around 40%, the best defenses just happened to be in the East so it doesn't meet the finals cut-off. Some examples:

1993 ECF: 40% against the #1 Knicks
1996 finals: 42% against the #2 Sonics (Bulls #1)
1997 ECF: 39% against the #1 Heat

He also shot 43% against the Jazz in 98' (#17 defense). I didn't look at the Pistons or other series, just these that I remember from the thread.

Theres a few stacked teams in the west but the east isnt really stacked. The 2 top teams only have one star and siakam is a borderline l one at that. Yeah boston is nice and i like jaylen brown but they're young and will probably lose to one of the one star teams in the east

The third best players on those teams are a lot better than the third best players on 90's teams. John Starks would be the #4 or #5 option on a contender today.

Bronbron23
07-07-2020, 11:47 AM
There was a thread on him against #1 defenses (or #2 if Chicago was #1) on ISH years ago. He had several series around 40%, the best defenses just happened to be in the East so it doesn't meet the finals cut-off. Some examples:

1993 ECF: 40% against the #1 Knicks
1996 finals: 42% against the #2 Sonics (Bulls #1)
1997 ECF: 39% against the #1 Heat

He also shot 43% against the Jazz in 98' (#17 defense). I didn't look at the Pistons or other series, just these that I remember from the thread.

The third best players on those teams are a lot better than the third best players on 90's teams. John Starks would be the #4 or #5 option on a contender today.

right but i said prime mj. Bron in 15 was 30 or 31 so that would be the comparison age wise for mj.

I disagree with your statement. Alot of the gaurds you see are taking advantage of the rules and pace of play and style. Throw them on that knicks team in the 90's and alot of their numbers fall for a number of reasons. Its easy to look good in an era where nobody can touch you. Its exactly what the league wanted.

AlternativeAcc.
07-07-2020, 11:52 AM
https://pizzabottle.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/movieguy.jpg

Switch OP with this guy and we wouldn't know the difference

Roundball_Rock
07-07-2020, 11:58 AM
Jordan was retired for age 30 and lost in the second round at age 31 so we don't have much for those particular years. That's two playoff series, with the Magic being 13th of 27 in defense (Hornets were 9th). If they faced the Knicks that year that would have been different.

Bronbron23
07-07-2020, 12:49 PM

Making fun of a handicapped person. Thats a new low for lebron stans.
The ironic thing about that is you love and stan one of ugliest players in nba history:facepalm

Bronbron23
07-07-2020, 12:54 PM
Jordan was retired for age 30 and lost in the second round at age 31 so we don't have much for those particular years. That's two playoff series, with the Magic being 13th of 27 in defense (Hornets were 9th). If they faced the Knicks that year that would have been different.

Well he was at his absolute peak in 93 and then retired. If he dosnt go baseball i dought hes any different one year later. We'll never know though i guess

AlternativeAcc.
07-07-2020, 02:44 PM
Making fun of a handicapped person. Thats a new low for lebron stans.
The ironic thing about that is you love and stan one of ugliest players in nba history:facepalm

I won't make fun of you anymore if it bothers you that much

Roundball_Rock
07-07-2020, 02:53 PM
Well he was at his absolute peak in 93 and then retired. If he dosnt go baseball i dought hes any different one year later. We'll never know though i guess

Physically no but mentally he was burned out. That presumably would have affected his play.

FireDavidKahn
07-07-2020, 03:29 PM
Probably more. LeBron would get his teammates involved instead of ball hogging and literally trying to plat 1-5 on every possession.

Bronbron23
07-07-2020, 04:03 PM
Physically no but mentally he was burned out. That presumably would have affected his play.

maybe. I think his pops passing had more to do with that. I wasnt factoring that into the equation

Bronbron23
07-07-2020, 04:05 PM
Probably more. LeBron would get his teammates involved instead of ball hogging and literally trying to plat 1-5 on every possession.

mj played in the triangle dude. He probably actually passed more than lebron they were just usually hockey passes so he dosnt get credit for it in the assist column.

Roundball_Rock
07-07-2020, 04:17 PM
maybe. I think his pops passing had more to do with that. I wasnt factoring that into the equation

He was talking retirement before his dad died (which was after the season was over). That has been the explanation after the fact and surely didn't help things but even the MJ "doc" talked about how he was fed up with press coverage of gambling, celebrity, etc.

FireDavidKahn
07-07-2020, 04:36 PM
mj played in the triangle dude. He probably actually passed more than lebron they were just usually hockey passes so he dosnt get credit for it in the assist column.

And you think LeBron doesn't get hockey assists?:roll:

That system was used because Jordan couldn't get his teammates as involved as LeBron can. They let MJ chuck as much as he wanted without worrying about anything else. That's why without MJ they were still a damn elite team.

Without LeBron his teams are the worst in the League. He is SO better at elevating his teammates. You give LeBron MJ's help and he wins more rings.

Manny98
07-07-2020, 04:41 PM

He's hitting 3ball levels of retardation recently

Wally450
07-07-2020, 04:59 PM
Does MJ have the ability to lead both teams in all major categories while taking down a 73 win team? Doubt it.

Bronbron23
07-07-2020, 05:10 PM
He was talking retirement before his dad died (which was after the season was over). That has been the explanation after the fact and surely didn't help things but even the MJ "doc" talked about how he was fed up with press coverage of gambling, celebrity, etc.

Oh ok didnt know that. Always thought he left to play baseball for his pops

Bronbron23
07-07-2020, 05:13 PM
I won't make fun of you anymore if it bothers you that much

Dosnt bother me one bit buddy. Its just sad you would use a picture of a mentally challenged person for laughs. What are you 10?

Bronbron23
07-07-2020, 05:19 PM
And you think LeBron doesn't get hockey assists?:roll:

That system was used because Jordan couldn't get his teammates as involved as LeBron can. They let MJ chuck as much as he wanted without worrying about anything else. That's why without MJ they were still a damn elite team.

Without LeBron his teams are the worst in the League. He is SO better at elevating his teammates. You give LeBron MJ's help and he wins more rings.

of course he can but thats not how hes used in Cleveland or lakers system. Its more ball dominant so hes often trying to set guys up for shots. In the triangle if mj is bringing the ball up its intended for him to make the first pass into the post and then move off of that. If he disnt have the angle the first pass would be to another player who does have an angle into the post. Just different systems is all. Yoy obviously either didn't watch or dont understand though

tpols
07-07-2020, 05:20 PM
MJ would'nt have ever pulled the bitchmade stunts Lebron pulled like joining Wade and Bosh.

You think MJ would join Barkley and KJ on the suns and make a big 3? You think he would ever average 18-22 ppg in multiple series on horrible efficiency? That NEVER happened.

He wouldn't have to pull those team hops because he would never be that desperate to win because he would've won before that with Lebron's help.

Those Cavs wouldnt lose to the freaking magic lmao... and given how bad Lebron was against the Celtics and how close Cleveland was to winning, he wouldn't have lost to them either.

Axe
07-07-2020, 08:51 PM
Does MJ have the ability to lead both teams in all major categories while taking down a 73 win team? Doubt it.
Man stop trying too hard. :lol

Ofc mj never became an ultimate carrying machine like how bran usually did in a team full with bunch of scrubs, wade and bosh counted. After all, baldan was only 1-9 until pippen came, right??