PDA

View Full Version : Refugeeing from the USA

DoctorP
07-08-2020, 09:48 AM
If I wanted to revoke my US citizenship and refuge to Europe, what cuntries would take me in?

I can't support the black Commie revolution if they are going to hate and enslave white people.

rawimpact
07-08-2020, 09:51 AM
Luxembourg is beautiful, small little country nestled between two countries that are known for good beer and good food.

Would they take you in? Not sure, but I hope so.

DoctorP
07-08-2020, 09:53 AM
Luxembourg is beautiful, small little country nestled between two countries that are known for good beer and good food.

Would they take you in? Not sure, but I hope so.

Praise Jesus.

DoctorP
07-08-2020, 09:55 AM
https://www.whitecase.com/sites/default/files/images/sidebar/2019/10/Luxembourg_Desktop_800x1280.jpg

Shogon
07-08-2020, 10:10 AM
I've actually been dipping a toe into looking at this as well.

Unfortunately, without a complete culture shock, I don't think there's anywhere to go that isn't a lateral move or a downgrade, to be perfectly honest.

DoctorP
07-08-2020, 10:14 AM
I've actually been dipping a toe into looking at this as well.

Unfortunately, without a complete culture shock, I don't think there's anywhere to go that isn't a lateral move or a downgrade, to be perfectly honest.

Canada might be another good bet. I actually like the cold and with global warming, Toronto will be Miami in 20 years.

Patrick Chewing
07-08-2020, 10:19 AM
Have you seen Europe lately?

You're better off staying here and fighting off the American Negro, instead of dealing with the Muslim hordes invading Europe as we speak.

Shogon
07-08-2020, 10:20 AM
Canada might be another good bet. I actually like the cold and with global warming, Toronto will be Miami in 20 years.

No, I don't believe so. Cucks.

Also...

https://i.postimg.cc/SKhkkBsf/1594215243024.jpg

Have fun with that.

DoctorP
07-08-2020, 10:20 AM

You're better off staying here and fighting off the American Negro, instead of dealing with the Muslim hordes invading Europe as we speak.

So, Canada.

DoctorP
07-08-2020, 10:22 AM
Canadians be like:

https://media3.giphy.com/media/58ETmA79J3B5b3cs1x/giphy.gif

Patrick Chewing
07-08-2020, 10:22 AM
Canada, Russia, even South America.

Any place with a lot of land where you can roam free and be free from the Communists, Islamists, and angry American Negro.

Find a place and I will join you soon, brother.

DoctorP
07-08-2020, 10:23 AM
No, I don't believe so. Cucks.

Also...

https://i.postimg.cc/SKhkkBsf/1594215243024.jpg

Have fun with that.

why do i get a heart aneurysm just looking at this?

Kblaze8855
07-08-2020, 10:24 AM
Arent we quite a bit to the right of most places an American would be comfortable?

Not all...but most.

DoctorP
Arent we quite a bit to the right of most places an American would be comfortable?

Not all...but most.

Who is we?

I don't know what you mean.

warriorfan
My cousin met his girlfriend from Luxembourg while vacationing in Mexico. He is over there in Luxembourg and Germany now trying to finalize a German visa. He likes it. He also owes a lot of money to the irs so that might bias his decision a bit.

DoctorP
07-08-2020, 10:25 AM
My cousin met his girlfriend from Luxembourg while vacationing in Mexico. He is over there in Luxembourg and Germany now trying to finalize a German visa. He likes it. He also owes a lot of money to the irs so that might bias his decision a bit.

Thanks for the info. Luxembourg does look divine. I'm sure they would hate me as a refugee but maybe not.

DoctorP
07-08-2020, 10:27 AM

Any place with a lot of land where you can roam free and be free from the Communists, Islamists, and angry American Negro.

loll. ok wheels. We will have a a BBQ with your alt printed out on paper as an avatar.

n00bie
07-08-2020, 10:30 AM

It's hot as hell in Toronto right now.. lol

DoctorP
07-08-2020, 10:31 AM
It's hot as hell in Toronto right now.. lol

we're so fukced guys :lol

Shogon
07-08-2020, 10:31 AM

Honestly I'm surprised you're allowed to post this here and it's no wonder you were banned from twitter.

That's a bit over the top, don't you think?

DoctorP
07-08-2020, 10:33 AM
Honestly I'm surprised you're allowed to post this here and it's no wonder you were banned from twitter.

As a New York observer I can honestly say... no... no it's not.

Shogon
07-08-2020, 10:34 AM
As a New York observer I can honestly say... no... no it's not.

Honestly what we need is a society that filters people out by IQ... **** race or gender having anything to do with it.

If you don't have an IQ of... let me pull a number out of my ass... 120... you are not allowed here. If I could go to that place, my life would be better. Guaranteed.

DoctorP
07-08-2020, 10:35 AM
Honestly what we need is a society that filters people out by IQ... **** race or gender having anything to do with it.

If you don't have an IQ of... let me pull a number out of my ass... 120... you are not allowed here. If I could go to that place, my life would be better. Guaranteed.

The black commies have a better deal than that going on.

warriorfan
07-08-2020, 10:37 AM

Hey not trying to be rude but I think you really need to get out of Florida. My boss lived in Florida for a number of years and he said it was horrible. He says looking back he has no idea why he stayed there so long in the first place.

DoctorP
07-08-2020, 10:39 AM
Hey not trying to be rude but I think you really need to get out of Florida. My boss lived in Florida for a number of years and he said it was horrible. He says looking back he has no idea why he stayed there so long in the first place.

Seconded. Them good ole boys are ruthless. Florida is a shithole of shitholes.

Shogon
07-08-2020, 10:41 AM

I already left. Florida was ass. If you aren't a 'beach bum', or if you aren't so old that any temperature below 80 freezes your balls off, or if you aren't trying to evade state taxes, Florida ain't it. I've gotten a huge upgrade, although right now it's summer and kinda ass, but even at higher temperatures with higher humidity levels AND less breeze currently as of this very second, Florida still felt hotter. It's... hard to describe. There was always just a general stickiness in the air. I mean, it's a ****ing swamp. That's precisely why, to be honest. It's just gross.

I don't know why people revere it so much.

Unless you are so old that your body literally can not handle colder temperatures, Florida ain't it.

Patrick Chewing
07-08-2020, 10:42 AM

Perhaps. But I'm not in the business of stifling my own speech.

It's an outdated term at best, but it is still widely used within the African-American community.

DoctorP
07-08-2020, 10:43 AM
I already left. Florida was ass. If you aren't a 'beach bum', or if you aren't so old that any temperature below 80 freezes your balls off, or if you aren't trying to evade state taxes, Florida ain't it. I've gotten a huge upgrade, although right now it's summer and kinda ass, but even at higher temperatures with higher humidity levels AND less breeze currently as of this very second, Florida still felt hotter. It's... hard to describe. There was always just a general stickiness in the air. I mean, it's a ****ing swamp. That's precisely why, to be honest. It's just gross.

Unless you are so old that your body literally can not handle colder temperatures, Florida ain't it.

Exactly, it's a swamp. But it's great for year-round outdoor exercise and retirees.

warriorfan
07-08-2020, 10:47 AM
Seconded. Them good ole boys are ruthless. Florida is a shithole of shitholes.

Pretty much exactly what he said :lol

JohnnySic
07-08-2020, 12:23 PM
Western Europe is a leftist hellhole. Might as well stay here.

BigKobeFan
07-08-2020, 02:15 PM
Have you seen the shithole they call Europe? Its worse there than here.

I suggest you take up arms, get some 30 round mags, practice shooting, and get ready to deal with the problems here.

fsvr54
07-08-2020, 03:33 PM
No one has mentioned Asia. Thailand seems like a good spot, cheap as hell.

I can't wait to get out of the hellhole that is Florida. Georgia, maybe? I'm looking for options as well. Won't happen til next year though since you can't go anywhere.

imdaman99
07-08-2020, 03:41 PM
Which country will take a schizophrenic lunatic? :lol

Patrick Chewing
07-08-2020, 03:49 PM
Japan would welcome us with open arms.

The Philippines would have women lined up for us.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ZYkMA7TjKs

DoctorP
07-08-2020, 05:53 PM
Which country will take a schizophrenic lunatic? :lol

https://youtu.be/sGSp7Ei3-Sw

MrFonzworth
07-08-2020, 06:20 PM
Romania.

Manny98
07-08-2020, 06:32 PM

Yh there are literally more Muslim/Pakistani people in South England then there are white and black people combined :lol

DoctorP
07-08-2020, 07:29 PM
Have you seen the shithole they call Europe? Its worse there than here.

I suggest you take up arms, get some 30 round mags, practice shooting, and get ready to deal with the problems here.

i'm not going to shoot any american civilians looking to make a giant Cuba. I've got bigger fish to fry. Like German babes.