PDA

View Full Version : No Black athlete has spoken out about NFL's DeSean Jackson hateful quotes about Jews

Hey Yo
07-08-2020, 12:07 PM
"Drew Brees received visceral backlash last month for his stance on kneeling during the national anthem. Now, those who spoke out against the New Orleans Saints quarterback have remained largely silent when it comes to DeSean JacksonÂ’s anti-Semitic posts on Instagram.

Jackson, who is currently a wide receiver for the Philadelphia Eagles, posted quotes falsely attributed to Adolf Hitler and praised noted anti-Semitic preacher Louis Farrakhan. He highlighted three paragraphs from a book that attributed the quotes to Hitler and shared it on his Instagram.

The passage reads: (apparently this passage is not from Hitler, but is credited to him a book Jackson has and shows passage highlighted)

“Hitler said, ‘because the white Jews knows [sic] that the Negros are the real Children of Israel and to keep Americas secret the Jews will black mail America.

‘[They] will extort America, their pan to world domination won’t work if the Negroes know who they were.

‘The white citizens of America will be terrified to know that all this time they’ve been mistreating and discriminating and lynching Children of Israel.’”

https://twitter.com/greg_price11/status/1280337007961616391

https://www.foxnews.com/sports/drew-brees-detractors-largely-silent-over-desean-jacksons-anti-semitic-social-media-posts

Pics in the link before Jackson deleted his posts.

It's been well over 24hrs and yet no Black athletes are commenting on Jackson's hateful views. Why is that???

If African-American NFL players don't speak out against Desean Jackson, that tells us that their fight isn't right vs wrong or unity vs hate...their fight is black vs white.

hateraid
07-08-2020, 12:16 PM
#BLM gives you the platform to speak freely. As long as you don't speak out against blacks

Patrick Chewing
07-08-2020, 12:27 PM
It's OK to be hateful and racist as long as you're Black.

FKAri
07-08-2020, 12:41 PM
Why would they? Some of them believe this type of stuff.

Those quotes make so little sense though.

The white citizens of America will be terrified to know that all this time theyÂ’ve been mistreating and discriminating and lynching Children of Israel.
Why would white people be terrified they've been mistreating the "real" Children of Isreal when they've been mistreating Jews for centuries? Makes no damn sense.

Wally450
07-08-2020, 12:42 PM
Say this on Reddit earlier...

Drew Brees: “people should stand for the anthem”

Shannon Sharpe: “Drew Brees needs to retire”

Desean Jackson: “As Hitler said....”

Shannon Sharpe: “people are too sensitive smh”

Its ok to be racist if it's not towards black people.

CelticBaller
07-08-2020, 01:19 PM
Those comments would’ve gotten you banned here :oldlol:

ROCSteady
07-08-2020, 02:08 PM
DeSean Ain’t very bright, like most pro athletes so I don’t care what they say about anything other than sports and maybe cars and clothes

RRR3
07-08-2020, 02:25 PM
Dude literally cited Hitler.

Eeyikes.

rawimpact
07-08-2020, 02:42 PM
Screw the apology, I want reparations to be distributed from the black community to the jews

BigKobeFan
07-08-2020, 02:44 PM
BLM are just a bunch of opportunists who are trying to capitalize on soy boys.

Real blacks aren't even at the protests, its a bunch of soyboys. The real blacks are at Target.

bladefd
07-08-2020, 03:20 PM
Say this on Reddit earlier...

Drew Brees: “people should stand for the anthem”

Shannon Sharpe: “Drew Brees needs to retire”

Desean Jackson: “As Hitler said....”

Shannon Sharpe: “people are too sensitive smh”

Its ok to be racist if it's not towards black people.

It's getting ridiculous. The double standards. It is obvious DeSean is not speaking/quoting out of ignorance but pure hatred by quoting Hitler. QUOTING ADOLPH HITLER who had MILLIONS OF CIVILIANS slaughtered and massacred. My goodness. I am sad to see very few people call him out. I am a student of history and I look up to Gandhi and MLKjr as 2 of my idols, and I bet they must be turning in their graves (although Gandhi wasn't buried).

Patrick Chewing
07-08-2020, 03:24 PM
Is it a double standard? Or is the White media afraid of going after a Black man the same way they go after White men and White women aka "Karens"??

I think there is a definite double standard, but I also think the media is terrified of painting Blacks as ignorant and intolerant in the same way they paint Whites. They know Whites will just sit there and take it.

Duderonomy
07-08-2020, 03:26 PM
This country cares more about money and control than they do their current race baiting circus so I'm not surprised DeSean is in trouble over this. Saying Jews as opposed to Zionist is also where he went wrong. That's like shaming all white people because you dislike neoconservatives.

DoctorP
07-08-2020, 03:32 PM
AMerica is a ****ing joke.

imdaman99
07-08-2020, 03:50 PM
Meanwhile the media is up in arms about it when it was the opposite with Riley Cooper. The players were roasting him when he said what he said. I was ok with them going at Cooper but them being quiet tells you they aren't the brightest people.

RRR3
07-08-2020, 03:55 PM
Meanwhile the media is up in arms about it when it was the opposite with Riley Cooper. The players were roasting him when he said what he said. I was ok with them going at Cooper but them being quiet tells you they aren't the brightest people.
Human beings are extremely tribal and are reluctant to call our members of groups they belong to or even are perceived as belonging to. It’s why you see liberals screeching about Trump being a rapist but ignore Biden being credibly accused of raping Tara Reade.

AlternativeAcc.
07-08-2020, 04:16 PM
Human beings are extremely tribal and are reluctant to call our members of groups they belong to or even are perceived as belonging to. It’s why you see liberals screeching about Trump being a rapist but ignore Biden being credibly accused of raping Tara Reade.

**** you

SouBeachTalents
07-08-2020, 04:19 PM
If this had been a white player quoting Hitler he would've been suspended indefinitely. The outcry would be overwhelming

rawimpact
07-08-2020, 04:25 PM
It's a double standard. I'm sure MillerTime thinks this is not racist at all.

ThatCoolKid
07-08-2020, 04:34 PM
It took Black athletes years to start pubically standing against police brutality - and a number of murders recorded on camera. Colin Kapernick was blacklisted from the league for that issue. Why do you expect them to jump on some random players anti-semitic remarks in 24 hours? Jackson even deleted his post already.

Anybody with an ounce of common sense looks at that and thinks "oh, that guy is nuts." Whereas BLM even today has a large segment of the population vehemently against them.

That being said, anti semitism is an underappreciated issue in this country. But you don't seem that interested in anti-semitism because the topic of your thread is BLM rather than antisemitism. You just want to use an antisemitic comment to invent fake outrage to discredit the BLM movement instead of grappling with the reality of systemic racism.

Two issues anti semitism and the systemic oppression of black people can exist simultaneously. But rather than address either issue you'd rather use one to discredit the other.

Rocket
07-08-2020, 05:14 PM
Why would anyone expect anything else from an idiot like Jackson? TBH, that actually goes for anyone who supports the Marxist and racist BLM movement. #ALL-LIVES-MATTER

Manny98
07-08-2020, 05:16 PM
Blacks can't be racist, didn't you know :lol

Rocket
07-08-2020, 05:17 PM
It took Black athletes years to start pubically standing against police brutality - and a number of murders recorded on camera. Colin Kapernick was blacklisted from the league for that issue. Why do you expect them to jump on some random players anti-semitic remarks in 24 hours? Jackson even deleted his post already.

Anybody with an ounce of common sense looks at that and thinks "oh, that guy is nuts." Whereas BLM even today has a large segment of the population vehemently against them.

That being said, anti semitism is an underappreciated issue in this country. But you don't seem that interested in anti-semitism because the topic of your thread is BLM rather than antisemitism. You just want to use an antisemitic comment to invent fake outrage to discredit the BLM movement instead of grappling with the reality of systemic racism.

Two issues anti semitism and the systemic oppression of black people can exist simultaneously. But rather than address either issue you'd rather use one to discredit the other.

Kaep didn't even start his bullcrap until after he was benched because he sucked. He also started it based on the "Hands up, Don't shoot" from the Ferguson incident which we now know was a complete bullshit lie.

Manny98
07-08-2020, 05:17 PM
Why would anyone expect anything else from an idiot like Jackson? TBH, that actually goes for anyone who supports the Marxist and racist BLM movement. #ALL-LIVES-MATTER
No Lives Matter

Wally450
07-08-2020, 05:23 PM
Stephen Jackson doubling down on his comments is even more ignorant.

tpols
07-08-2020, 05:28 PM
D-Jax was incredible to watch though.

I've never seen anybody with his homerun speed except randy moss or tyreek.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QcfWr3mwDmg

NBAGOAT
07-08-2020, 05:48 PM
zach banner came out with a pretty emotional statement. it's obvious he's close with jewish people so might be a big reason why he did. it sucks that people will always care far more about issues that affect them personally. It's a mistake however. This quote will always be profound.

They came first for the Communists, and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a Communist. Then they came for the Jews, and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a Jew. Then they came for the trade unionists, and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a trade unionist. Then they came for the Catholics, and I didn't speak up because I was a Protestant. Then they came for me, and by that time no one was left to speak up.

~primetime~
07-08-2020, 06:26 PM
and as whites scream racial injustice the blacks sit back and enjoy their popcorn

Doomsday Dallas
07-08-2020, 07:47 PM
D-Jax was incredible to watch though.

I've never seen anybody with his homerun speed except randy moss or tyreek.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uftENCWhKrA

DoctorP
07-08-2020, 07:49 PM
Black
Power
Sucks

Doomsday Dallas
07-08-2020, 07:53 PM
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/44/44/32/44443265eb31120e0e89fb934edc5692.jpg

MMM
07-08-2020, 09:05 PM
The original Jew was not white also look at how black jews are treated in Israel. The blacks in Israel get treated worse than the arabs

Doomsday Dallas
07-08-2020, 09:14 PM
The 13th Tribe... google it.

DoctorP
07-08-2020, 09:17 PM
The original Jew was not white also look at how black jews are treated in Israel. The blacks in Israel get treated worse than the arabs

nobody in the bible is white haha

Patrick Chewing
07-08-2020, 09:24 PM
Jewish Lives Matter.

Doomsday Dallas
07-08-2020, 09:29 PM

Esau was white. Jacob's brother. Google it.

DoctorP
07-08-2020, 09:31 PM

i meant it as a figure of speech but yeah white people are like in the 5th percentile

MMM
07-08-2020, 09:36 PM

The tribe of edom. But my point isn't really biblical more so how black Cushiets are treated in Israel

rawimpact
07-08-2020, 10:37 PM
The tribe of edom. But my point isn't really biblical more so how black Cushiets are treated in Israel

You prepared to give a portion of your salary to jews in reparation for what was tweeted?

Pretty much what BLM is requesting of all non-blacks do for them, apparently affirmative action is not enough.

Lets remember it's affirmative action that was created to help blacks, this took a toll significantly more on asians versus whites when it comes to stepping stones to success like academia and job retention/positions.

The average GPA for medical school admission is 3.8 for asians while it's at 3.5 for blacks. I wont even get into job outlook outside of this field.

MMM
07-08-2020, 11:54 PM
You prepared to give a portion of your salary to jews in reparation for what was tweeted?

Pretty much what BLM is requesting of all non-blacks do for them, apparently affirmative action is not enough.

Lets remember it's affirmative action that was created to help blacks, this took a toll significantly more on asians versus whites when it comes to stepping stones to success like academia and job retention/positions.

The average GPA for medical school admission is 3.8 for asians while it's at 3.5 for blacks. I wont even get into job outlook outside of this field.

Reparations are not my priority. I've always said that police black neighbourhoods like white ones. Fund the inner-city schools, so the working class has better access to higher education. Do those things on the ground level, then there is no need for affirmative action.

Race is an issue in most countries, but it is prominent in the states because of the gaps in quality education.

Just to be clear, I don't support redistribution of land or taxing the rich but why continue to pour billions and trillions into policing/military and not enough into soft and hard infrastructure and health care

Patrick Chewing
07-09-2020, 12:04 AM
Reparations are not my priority. I've always said that police black neighbourhoods like white ones. Fund the inner-city schools, so the working class has better access to higher education. Do those things on the ground level, then there is no need for affirmative action.

Race is an issue in most countries, but it is prominent in the states because of the gaps in quality education.

Just to be clear, I don't support redistribution of land or taxing the rich but why continue to pour billions and trillions into policing/military and not enough into soft and hard infrastructure and health care

Question for you. How do you explain the successes of other minorities in this country such as Asians and Latinos?

MMM
07-09-2020, 12:22 AM
Question for you. How do you explain the successes of other minorities in this country such as Asians and Latinos?

Generally, they are immigrating from better economic situations. Also true for recent African immigrants too but I feel like some latinos are facing the same issues as the black community.

For African Americans, I don't think enough of their grievances have been addressed in terms of mass incarcerations and bad inner-city schools. Many of their youth go straight from school to the prison system. Or do people really feel that black people inferior to other races?

Patrick Chewing
07-09-2020, 12:41 AM
Generally, they are immigrating from better economic situations. Also true for recent African immigrants too but I feel like some latinos are facing the same issues as the black community.

For African Americans, I don't think enough of their grievances have been addressed in terms of mass incarcerations and bad inner-city schools. Many of their youth go straight from school to the prison system. Or do people really feel that black people inferior to other races?

So two things. And I know you'll disagree with me probably.

I don't believe these immigrants are coming over with a better economic situation. They are immigrating to this country from poverty-stricken countries with their twelve children in hand. Look at the Irish for example. At one point in this country, they comprised of nearly half of all the immigrants coming into this country. You want to talk about poor and poverty-stricken? The Irish were it. Fast forward to today and look at Latinos immigrating from Mexico, Guatemala, El Salvador, etc. Not a peep from these people. Not a peep from the Irish.

Secondly, you cannot have a grievance against society or police or government when you have a broken family structure at home. The mass incarcerations isn't a result of singling Blacks out, it's a result of Blacks putting themselves in these positions. If there are more poor Latinos and more Latinos in general in this country as opposed to Blacks, then how come the prison populations aren't dominated by Latinos? Since Whites still make up a majority in this country, you can conclude that there are more poor Whites than Blacks and Latinos combined. Why aren't they dominating the prisons?

I'll answer this for you. It's the culture man. At least in the Latino community it comes down to the culture. The family culture in Latin families is the strongest of any other race here in America and probably all over the world. When you have two parents at home and when you are taught to work hard, stay in school, and to mind your own business, you find yourself away from the streets and incapable of having idle hands.

DoctorP
07-09-2020, 11:29 AM
Edelman, others stepping up with comments in todays ESPN.

Jews: ya'll are cool too. Whoever identifies, thanks for incredible cultural contributions to the USA and world culture. Let's form like Voltron with other humans and kick ass in the aftermath of the plague. :cheers:

FKAri
07-09-2020, 12:47 PM
So two things. And I know you'll disagree with me probably.

I don't believe these immigrants are coming over with a better economic situation. They are immigrating to this country from poverty-stricken countries with their twelve children in hand. Look at the Irish for example. At one point in this country, they comprised of nearly half of all the immigrants coming into this country. You want to talk about poor and poverty-stricken? The Irish were it. Fast forward to today and look at Latinos immigrating from Mexico, Guatemala, El Salvador, etc. Not a peep from these people. Not a peep from the Irish.

Secondly, you cannot have a grievance against society or police or government when you have a broken family structure at home. The mass incarcerations isn't a result of singling Blacks out, it's a result of Blacks putting themselves in these positions. If there are more poor Latinos and more Latinos in general in this country as opposed to Blacks, then how come the prison populations aren't dominated by Latinos? Since Whites still make up a majority in this country, you can conclude that there are more poor Whites than Blacks and Latinos combined. Why aren't they dominating the prisons?

I'll answer this for you. It's the culture man. At least in the Latino community it comes down to the culture. The family culture in Latin families is the strongest of any other race here in America and probably all over the world. When you have two parents at home and when you are taught to work hard, stay in school, and to mind your own business, you find yourself away from the streets and incapable of having idle hands.

Pakistanis are the most financially successful minority group in America (source: Candace Owens lol). We need all minorities to emulate the Pakistani culture. Marrying cousins, sharia law, the whole lot. Proven results.

JEFFERSON MONEY
07-09-2020, 01:05 PM
Pakistanis are the most financially successful minority group in America (source: Candace Owens lol). We need all minorities to emulate the Pakistani culture. Marrying cousins, sharia law, the whole lot. Proven results.

https://explore-islam.com/the-five-higher-goals-of-sharia-law/
https://thethinkingmuslim.com/2011/01/26/four-excellent-principles-of-sharia/

CelticBaller
07-09-2020, 01:13 PM

The Middle East is full of white people lol

The Persians and romans of the top of my head were white

bladefd
07-09-2020, 02:08 PM
The Middle East is full of white people lol

The Persians and romans of the top of my head were white

Uhh, middle east is filled with brown people. Romans in the western parts of the empire were white, but not once you moved to the east towards Constantinople and south towards Arabia. Romans didn't always control middle east. In fact, they had trouble controlling much farther east from the Egypt area because the Persians were sitting right there. Persians were mostly brown

Patrick Chewing
07-09-2020, 02:14 PM
Uhh, middle east is filled with brown people. Romans in the western parts of the empire were white, but not once you moved to the east towards Constantinople and south towards Arabia. Romans didn't always control middle east. In fact, they had trouble controlling much farther east from the Egypt area because the Persians were sitting right there. Persians were mostly brown

:facepalm

https://www.sat7uk.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/4862182723_979fcc70c1_b-900x600.jpg

https://images.forwardcdn.com/image/1090x480/left/top/images/cropped/israeli-conscientious-objectirs-1514474618.jpg

https://static.timesofisrael.com/www/uploads/2019/11/000_1M99UI.jpg

Do these people look Brown to you??

bladefd
07-09-2020, 02:24 PM
:facepalm

https://www.sat7uk.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/4862182723_979fcc70c1_b-900x600.jpg

https://images.forwardcdn.com/image/1090x480/left/top/images/cropped/israeli-conscientious-objectirs-1514474618.jpg

https://static.timesofisrael.com/www/uploads/2019/11/000_1M99UI.jpg

Do these people look Brown to you??

Majority of the people have brown skin in that region of the world. Go look up the word "majority" in a dictionary.

Patrick Chewing
07-09-2020, 02:26 PM
Show us proof then of this majority. You expect we're just going to take your word for it?

You corrected CelticBaller after you claimed that Brown people are the majority. Let's see what evidence you got.

bladefd
07-09-2020, 02:36 PM
Show us proof then of this majority. You expect we're just going to take your word for it?

You corrected CelticBaller after you claimed that Brown people are the majority. Let's see what evidence you got.

So you believe the middle east is majority white people?

Patrick Chewing
07-09-2020, 02:42 PM
So you believe the middle east is majority white people?

I do not make claims of which I am unsure of or do not know of.

So when someone does makes a claim like that, they should provide the data to back it up. That's all.

CelticBaller
07-09-2020, 02:43 PM
We’re talking about the Bible. In which there were plenty of white people in it by the name of romans and Persians

And yes, the Middle East is full of white people, I didn’t say they’re a majority but they’re a sizeable amount of whites in the Middle East. To act like they’re all brown it’s ignorant

bladefd
07-09-2020, 02:50 PM
We’re talking about the Bible. In which there were plenty of white people in it by the name of romans and Persians

And yes, the Middle East is full of white people, I didn’t say they’re a majority but they’re a sizeable amount of whites in the Middle East. To act like they’re all brown it’s ignorant

Let me ask you this. Do you consider east Asians white too??

CelticBaller
07-09-2020, 09:26 PM
Let me ask you this. Do you consider east Asians white too??

East Asians have distinct features that differentiate them from being considered “Caucasian”

“Caucasian” people are historically whites with Middle East, Central Asian and European descent. Those are the people who are considered white here in America

Stop trying to change the subject. There’s white people in the Middle East and in the damn bible. Nobody here’s is talking about damn East Asians

ItsMillerTime
07-10-2020, 08:27 AM
As far as the OP goes, several NFL players (black players included) have come out and condemned what DeSean Jackson said.

Gotta love the outrage baiting idiots.

coin24
07-10-2020, 08:56 AM

:roll::roll:

tpols
07-10-2020, 09:40 AM
Iranians are white.

Patrick Chewing
07-10-2020, 10:25 AM
As far as the OP goes, several NFL players (black players included) have come out and condemned what DeSean Jackson said.

Is Jackson going to get a pay cut now like the Oklahoma State coach for wearing an OAN shirt?? :oldlol:

Or are White people the only ones that get the brunt of the damage?

ItsMillerTime
07-10-2020, 11:48 AM
Is Jackson going to get a pay cut now like the Oklahoma State coach for wearing an OAN shirt?? :oldlol:

Or are White people the only ones that get the brunt of the damage?

Right on cue, one outrage baiting idiot appears.

The Oklahoma State coach is an old white man in charge of a lot of young black men. His awareness is lacking. As is Jackson's.

Patrick Chewing
07-10-2020, 11:49 AM
Right on cue, one outrage baiting idiot appears.

The Oklahoma State coach is an old white man in charge of a lot of young black men. His awareness is lacking. As is Jackson's.

Wearing an OAN shirt isn't the same as agreeing with Hitler. OAN is a News organization.

Whites like you taking L's left and right.

Hey Yo
07-10-2020, 12:02 PM

Tell me then, Chico..... who are these "several players" that came out Tuesday July 7th or before considering I made this thread on the 8th?

Patrick Chewing
07-10-2020, 12:05 PM
Tell me then, Chico..... who are these "several players" that came out Tuesday July 7th or before considering I made this thread on the 8th?

So far Stephen Jackson has come out and doubled down and agreed with Jackson! :facepalm :lol

Black athletes showing their low-IQ hypocrisy. But boy that Drew Brees and that Mike Gundy.....they need to be shamed publicly and have money taken away from them. :oldlol:

Wally450
07-10-2020, 02:38 PM
Malcolm Jenkins' response to this is hilarious.

"Jewish people aren't our problem and we aren't their problem."

Welp, you know what that means...

bladefd
07-11-2020, 02:05 AM
Malcolm Jenkins' response to this is hilarious.

"Jewish people aren't our problem and we aren't their problem."

Welp, you know what that means...

Jenkins is another dumbass. His credibility is lost. You can't be against racism for blacks and then be perfectly fine with every other minority. Even MLKjr knew that the Jews faced similar persecution as blacks and openly welcomed them to march with him while talking often about them in his speeches+even supporting them while in his own fight for civil rights for blacks. His message was that equality is for all (including blacks) and not some. Equality is for all or for none because otherwise it's not 'equality'.

Jenkins needs to educate himself about MLKjr and his message because I get the feeling Jenkins is not too familiar with his life beyond the basics. I am not black, and I feel like I am a bigger student of MLKjr than people like him. Perhaps he is just a moron

Nanners
07-11-2020, 02:10 AM
Its no surprise that Desean Jackson and Stephen Jackson said the things they did, anti-semetism is obviously where all of this race fetishization and anti-white rhetoric pushed by groups like BLM and Antifa will ultimately end up.

The green and purple haired soyboys/soygirls/soythings who spend their days obsessing over privilege are eventually going to notice that out of all the sub-groups of white folks (or folx as they put it), on average the jews are BY FAR the most successful. Considering these idiots think that success in life is only determined by privilege, in their eyes these privileged jews will need to be taken down several pegs.

Hittin_Shots
07-11-2020, 03:40 AM
and as whites scream racial injustice the blacks sit back and enjoy their popcorn

You mispelt hypocrisy as popcorn somehow..

msbutthurt
07-11-2020, 05:56 AM
People on this site with anime avatars don't know history... or geography... or basketball... it makes me question what they do know.

Mr Exlax
07-11-2020, 07:35 AM
Any White Jewish football players spoke up in defense of black people getting murdered by cops? They can’t stick up for those that aren’t sticking up for them.

msbutthurt
07-11-2020, 07:36 AM
Any White Jewish football players spoke up in defense of black people getting murdered by cops? They can’t stick up for those that aren’t sticking up for them.

Black Cries Matter member spotted.

Mr Exlax
07-11-2020, 10:05 AM
Black Cries Matter member spotted.

I don’t subscribe to labels that my oppressors gave me bro. Even with the deflection, could you answer the question or stay silent.

Patrick Chewing
07-11-2020, 10:28 AM

Oh please STFU.

RRR3
07-11-2020, 11:22 AM
What? That’s a terrible point dude. I usually agree with you as a poster but cmon. Sticking up for what’s right shouldn’t have conditions attached to it. **** DeSean Jackson. If he wants to try to be a black Nazi I think he’ll find he’s not welcome amongst the actual nazis, but hey he’s free to find out.

warriorfan
07-11-2020, 11:26 AM

Two wrongs don’t make a right.

Congratulations on displaying the maturity of a 5 year old by the way. Pretty incredible.

Patrick Chewing
07-11-2020, 12:29 PM
What? That’s a terrible point dude. I usually agree with you as a poster but cmon. Sticking up for what’s right shouldn’t have conditions attached to it. **** DeSean Jackson. If he wants to try to be a black Nazi I think he’ll find he’s not welcome amongst the actual nazis, but hey he’s free to find out.

Amen my Jewish brother.

Nanners
07-11-2020, 12:49 PM
I am sick and tired of the racism in leagues like the NBA and NFL. Black people only account for around ~13% of the general population, yet they account for the vast majority of players in both of these leagues... the level of privilege enjoyed by black athletes is almost incomprehensible.

In the name of racial equity, I think we can all agree on the obvious need to replace a large number of black NBA/NFL players with players of hispanic, asian, and jewish backgrounds... until that happens, these leagues will be tainted as racially supremacist.

No justice, no peace!

Mr Exlax
07-12-2020, 09:45 AM

In all honesty I don’t know what he said nor do I care. Nobody was physically harmed by what he said. I’m not sticking up for him or supporting him. With that being said, were there any white Jewish football players that stood up for “black” people getting murdered by cops? If not, why do “black” people have to come to the defense of people that didn’t stand up for them and their plight? Why was it ok for white Jewish players to stay silent when “black” people were getting murdered?

It also kinda ties in with the LBJ and China shit. When did the Chinese people start standing up for “black” people and their plight? Why does LBJ have to stand up for them? See the theme here?

I don’t even fully subscribe to “black” people being Gods chosen people but shit some of the standards that people put on them and not on others is kinda telling to me.

Some days I think Gods chosen people are Geminis since we have dual perspectives.

west_tip
07-12-2020, 12:52 PM
This controversy came along at an opportune time for me because I had been researching American Jews.

Based on my research most prominent American Jews - Spielberg, Kissinger, Chuck Schumer, Bernie Sanders, Meyer Lansky, David Geffen, Samuel Goldwyn et al. - came from Eastern Europe and emigrated to the US in the early 20th century or late 19th century. Most/many but not all settled in NYC.

They have about a 120 year history in the United States.

If you look at a guy like Jeffrey Epstein a lot of his mentors and the people that nurtured his career were Jewish - Greenberg, Wexner, Hoffenberg - and his partner in crime Ghislaine Maxwell is of course Jewish and the daughter of a Jewish mogul who fled Czechoslovakia and ended up buying up a newspaper in the UK.

Based on my research I tend to agree with Malcolm Jenkins that both groups have their own causes/struggles. Whilst Jews may have fled persecution in Europe in the US they have been as a group successful in a short period of time. Contrast with blacks who have been putting up with BS and obstacles for 400 years. Yes, the holocaust is a big deal but it happened in Europe, the African-American equivalent happened on American soil.

Then you've got stuff like the Jerry Heller-Ice Cube and the Reinsdorf/Krause v Pippen & Jordan problem. You can see why Jewish capital and African American labor have been at odds. One of the main reasons Don King got Tyson to leave Bruce Cayton was he played on that animus.

Rooster
07-12-2020, 04:10 PM
This controversy came along at an opportune time for me because I had been researching American Jews.

Based on my research most prominent American Jews - Spielberg, Kissinger, Chuck Schumer, Bernie Sanders, Meyer Lansky, David Geffen, Samuel Goldwyn et al. - came from Eastern Europe and emigrated to the US in the early 20th century or late 19th century. Most/many but not all settled in NYC.

They have about a 120 year history in the United States.

If you look at a guy like Jeffrey Epstein a lot of his mentors and the people that nurtured his career were Jewish - Greenberg, Wexner, Hoffenberg - and his partner in crime Ghislaine Maxwell is of course Jewish and the daughter of a Jewish mogul who fled Czechoslovakia and ended up buying up a newspaper in the UK.

Based on my research I tend to agree with Malcolm Jenkins that both groups have their own causes/struggles. Whilst Jews may have fled persecution in Europe in the US they have been as a group successful in a short period of time. Contrast with blacks who have been putting up with BS and obstacles for 400 years. Yes, the holocaust is a big deal but it happened in Europe, the African-American equivalent happened on American soil.

Then you've got stuff like the Jerry Heller-Ice Cube and the Reinsdorf/Krause v Pippen & Jordan problem. You can see why Jewish capital and African American labor have been at odds. One of the main reasons Don King got Tyson to leave Bruce Cayton was he played on that animus.

For 1.4 % of our population, Americans Jews do have a strong influence on our foreign policy in the Middle East. The question always in my mind is what do they bring in the table that benefit us and what I’ve read is pretty much underwhelming. Intelligence sharing, security etc, I can argue that we bring more on that end. People always bring that strategic location but we already have Saudi. That’s why the conspiracy theory that Jews and the way they do money is like our shadow governement with all their lobbying influence makes more sense to me.

west_tip
07-12-2020, 04:58 PM
For 1.4 % of our population, Americans Jews do have a strong influence on our foreign policy in the Middle East. The question always in my mind is what do they bring in the table that benefit us and what I’ve read is pretty much underwhelming. Intelligence sharing, security etc, I can argue that we bring more on that end. People always bring that strategic location but we already have Saudi. That’s why the conspiracy theory that Jews and the way they do money is like our shadow governement with all their lobbying influence makes more sense to me.

Great points.

I've never really understood what value there is in continued alliance with Israel. Looks like a poor deal to me, Israel scoops up billions of aid and grants from the US every year, how does the US benefit? Its weird how conservatives who hate the idea of poor Americans getting healthcare because socialism are cool with pissing away billions to a welfare queen state.

Also, to state the obvious the way that Israel treats the Palestinians is abhorrent. Yet you criticise that and brace yourself for fake accusations of anti semitism.

Rooster
07-12-2020, 06:46 PM
Great points.

I've never really understood what value there is in continued alliance with Israel. Looks like a poor deal to me, Israel scoops up billions of aid and grants from the US every year, how does the US benefit? Its weird how conservatives who hate the idea of poor Americans getting healthcare because socialism are cool with pissing away billions to a welfare queen state.

Also, to state the obvious the way that Israel treats the Palestinians is abhorrent. Yet you criticise that and brace yourself for fake accusations of anti semitism.

I am pretty sure there’s always a string attach to our aid. Controlling the Middle East is the most important foreign policy and it’s always been like that for 80 years. Getting Saudi (and other Arab nation together) and Israel for our own national interest is one of the most clever maneuver we have pulled and to sustain that for a long period of time is a work of art. Although we have hiccups (1979 Iran) and now Syria , we still managed to get Iraq back to our control. That geopolitical control in that region although costly (over 5 trillion dollar since Gulf war), it’s worth every penny spent. The intelligence that Israel and the weapons that they buy from us exclusively maybe worth it but not sure why we need to protect them at all cost (Saudi Arabia definitely)

I disagree about our poor getting healthcare. They have been getting that , it’s the middle class that get affected the most when it comes to our healthcare system. The lobbying of the rich people from those pharmaceutical and big health corporation are overwhelming so it’s gotta take some government intervention but the chances of that is slim to none.

Going back to the American Jews like Epstein, it’s still unclear how much money does he really has. Some on his portfolio are not publically available. Me thinks , the elite ridiculous American Jews are the same. They are hiding their real networth on a shell of a umbrella corporations with different layers.

bladefd
07-12-2020, 08:47 PM
In all honesty I don’t know what he said nor do I care. Nobody was physically harmed by what he said. I’m not sticking up for him or supporting him. With that being said, were there any white Jewish football players that stood up for “black” people getting murdered by cops? If not, why do “black” people have to come to the defense of people that didn’t stand up for them and their plight? Why was it ok for white Jewish players to stay silent when “black” people were getting murdered?

It also kinda ties in with the LBJ and China shit. When did the Chinese people start standing up for “black” people and their plight? Why does LBJ have to stand up for them? See the theme here?

I don’t even fully subscribe to “black” people being Gods chosen people but shit some of the standards that people put on them and not on others is kinda telling to me.

Some days I think Gods chosen people are Geminis since we have dual perspectives.

There were plenty of Jewish people marching with MLK. There are plenty of Jews in part of BLM movement. I have couple Jewish friends who were in the NY protests. It's not an "us vs them" plight as you try to paint.

Hate speech is hate speech regardless of who it comes from and has to be called out. You can't be all "show support and love for black people" as Stephen jackson said, which has been shown for couple months now, then turn around and be posting hatred & vitriol against another minority group. Stephen jackson is an ignorant man with hatred & malice in his heart for others except for other black people. Guy is a bigot and lost all credibility he gained after Floyd murder. I think he should educate himself on the civil rights movement led by MLK and even Malcolm X after he left Nation of Islam. Their ideas will be nothing like Stephen jackson, who is more representative of where Malcolm X was while in Nation of Islam (I would call it black supremacy).

Black supremacy would probably be close in ideas to white supremacy, but of course for black people instead of white. That's probably why DeSean posted Hitler quote and other hateful stuff. That's starting down the same line of white supremacists except it concerns black people once you get past the intro basics of painting a scapegoat (For Hitler, it was Jews)

bladefd
07-12-2020, 09:04 PM
Great points.

Of course, Jews are powerful in American government, especially from the Israel angle. Israel lobbying is run on big wealthy platform to garner American political support. It's difficult to win a presidential election without pledging support for Israel, which is out of control. That much is true. If DeSean had said that much, there would be no backlash.

What is not true is that Jews run the world in a vast conspiracy to put down blacks/others, and so Jews are to blame for things. It goes right down the very hole the Nazis went down that ended in the extermination of over 6 million Jews. DeSean used his antisemitic views to justify the scapegoating of Jews and black supremacy essentially. That's a bridge too far and needs to be called out.

Also I'm not saying people not calling him out with be the cause of another holocaust against Jews in America, but you (not you specifically but 2nd person perspective/DeSean+Stephen Jackson perspective) can't be all about asking for peace & love when it concerns you/cultural group you are part of then turn around and dish out hate + glorify ideas/people that led to the extermination of another minority. Again, it's a bridge too far to not get backlash for it

west_tip
07-12-2020, 11:31 PM
Of course, Jews are powerful in American government, especially from the Israel angle. Israel lobbying is run on big wealthy platform to garner American political support. It's difficult to win a presidential election without pledging support for Israel, which is out of control. That much is true. If DeSean had said that much, there would be no backlash.

What is not true is that Jews run the world in a vast conspiracy to put down blacks/others, and so Jews are to blame for things. It goes right down the very hole the Nazis went down that ended in the extermination of over 6 million Jews. DeSean used his antisemitic views to justify the scapegoating of Jews and black supremacy essentially. That's a bridge too far and needs to be called out.

Also I'm not saying people not calling him out with be the cause of another holocaust against Jews in America, but you (not you specifically but 2nd person perspective/DeSean+Stephen Jackson perspective) can't be all about asking for peace & love when it concerns you/cultural group you are part of then turn around and dish out hate + glorify ideas/people that led to the extermination of another minority. Again, it's a bridge too far to not get backlash for it

Agree with all your points there.

At this moment in history we are seeing (in my opinion) some power realignment as tectonic plates bump up against one another and people try to figure out who their allies & who their enemies are. There are also some old scores being settled.

Jewishprivilege is trending right now on twitter and whats interesting is that a number of Jewish people who have championed the notion of white privilege are dismissing the idea of Jewish privilege by bringing up the holocaust, pogroms in Russia etc.

Its interesting how a group of people who outperform whites by most metrics and who have like you say a lobby powerful enough that no Pres candidate can ignore it don't have privilege.

bladefd
07-13-2020, 02:55 PM
Agree with all your points there.

At this moment in history we are seeing (in my opinion) some power realignment as tectonic plates bump up against one another and people try to figure out who their allies & who their enemies are. There are also some old scores being settled.

Jewishprivilege is trending right now on twitter and whats interesting is that a number of Jewish people who have championed the notion of white privilege are dismissing the idea of Jewish privilege by bringing up the holocaust, pogroms in Russia etc.

Its interesting how a group of people who outperform whites by most metrics and who have like you say a lobby powerful enough that no Pres candidate can ignore it don't have privilege.

I am noticing that. People are pointing to their lowest points in history to justify their privilege. That's not what they should do because it skips over the issue at hand and instead telling you to go feel sorry for them as an excuse for their privilege. That's not a valid excuse. I would agree with that point.

For the DeSean comments though, he quoted Hitler to justify his black supremacist view, so it is completely valid to bring up the holocaust when discussing Desean's comments.
It would be akin to some white guy quoting some racist Southern slave owner from the 19th century talking positively about the benefits of slavery and then use that to justify white supremacy. If some white nfl player did that, what do you think would happen to him? Would he play another snap in the nfl?
(Desean's comments were referring to someone even worse - Hitler had 6mill Jews massacred. After DeSean apologized, he then went and liked couple posts saying he said nothing wrong so obviously the apology was disingenuous)

bladefd
07-14-2020, 12:13 AM
Jags'Uche Nwaneri speaks out
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K_cRUu_elzA

100% on point

msbutthurt
07-15-2020, 04:11 PM
Wade posted and deleted...

DWade
@NickCannon
We are with you

https://twitter.com/asd/status/1283460478945996801

DoctorP
07-15-2020, 04:17 PM
Wade posted and deleted...

https://twitter.com/asd/status/1283460478945996801

:lol what an idiot.

these mobs of ignorants are ****ing... uh ignorant

CelticBaller
07-15-2020, 04:22 PM
KAJ just wrote an article about Anti semitism, D-Jax and staks

bladefd
07-16-2020, 02:41 AM
KAJ just wrote an article about Anti semitism, D-Jax and staks

It was a good article. Very intelligent respectful argument he put together

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/kareem-abdul-jabbar-is-outrage-anti-semitism-sports-hollywood-1303210