PDA

View Full Version : Stephen Jackson doubles down after supporting DeSean Jackson's Hitler post

eliteballer
07-08-2020, 07:25 PM
The world has gone nuts.

https://sports.yahoo.com/stephen-jackson-doubles-down-after-supporting-de-sean-jacksons-hitler-post-havent-said-one-thing-thats-untrue-191952252.html

ralph_i_el
07-08-2020, 08:49 PM
It's a "Hitler Post" to say the Rothschilds own banks? The Rothschilds had banks for a long time before Hitler was born.

HBK_Kliq_2
07-08-2020, 09:10 PM
Jews have it just as bad as blacks in society if you ask me. The Holocaust was way more recent then black slavery.

Blacks also don't get discriminated by their looks as much as Jews. Blacks are considered cool and got the big dick reputation. Jews are just ugly dorks.

I don't agree with any of this about blacks or Jews. I'm just saying how they are perceived in society.

SouBeachTalents
07-09-2020, 03:51 AM
I still don't understand the Jews aren't whites thing. What if you're born Jewish but end up converting or becoming atheist, are you really still Jewish? And why doesn't this apply to any other religion? Why is Judaism the only one that doubles as a race and a religion

JohnMax
07-09-2020, 04:05 AM
KD also supports DeSean Jackson

https://twitter.com/_ball_security1/status/1280916010283999233

SATAN
07-09-2020, 04:06 AM
JR Smith liked it. Didn't take long.

I like All The Smoke podcast but something about Stephen always rubbed me the wrong way. The guy is not very smart and can be passive aggressive at times.

LAmbruh
07-09-2020, 04:32 AM
Big Dicc Nick stay winning :oldlol:

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcRIJR5D0Aw8uRbCf7UKeEsh9aReZta 9iH-vFg&usqp=CAU

Uncle Drew
07-09-2020, 04:45 AM
Big Dicc Nick stay winning :oldlol:

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcRIJR5D0Aw8uRbCf7UKeEsh9aReZta 9iH-vFg&usqp=CAU

Thicc Wright. :applause:

Bronbron23
07-09-2020, 09:02 AM
Jews are Jews bruh

Yup but they come in different ethnicities just like Christians. Most of the Jewish people that are here are European. They're the ones that were persecuted in the Holocaust. They are called Ashkenazi and there blood lines are traced back not to long ago to Europe. Some were mixed with arab and even black blood through mixed relations but most were from Europe and are in fact white people. They have no blood ties to the original jews and Isreal. Those were black and brown people who were african and middle eastern.

insight
07-09-2020, 11:10 AM
How is that racist :oldlol:

George Soros - Jew
Rothschild family - Jews
Mark Zuckerberg - Jew
Bloomberg - Jew

And the list goes on....

It's a fact that 90% of the entire world's wealth is owned by Jews who control all of the news networks and banks

Where are you getting your facts from?
Jeff Bezos
Bill Gates
Warren Buffett
Are the richest men in the world, they are not Jews.

There are about 2100 billionaires in the world, and the own the wealth equal to about 60 percent of the world population. What you are claiming is not true.
You may have a valid point to make on this issue but just like DeSean Jackson and Stephen Jackson you undermine your own message when you make generalizations about a race of people without accurate facts.

DoctorP
07-09-2020, 11:32 AM
can someone post an image of Jacksons with hitler mustaches?

getting_old
07-09-2020, 12:01 PM
He had enough sense that when Metta World Peace asked "do you think we will get in trouble for this??" to respond something like "we will be lucky to EVER play in this league again..."

ralph_i_el
07-09-2020, 12:24 PM
Any of you guys been to a Bar Mitzvah? In order to become a full Jew, you have to demonstrate that you can read Hebrew. Being able to read isn't a big deal in modern society, but imagine how big a deal it was back when only 2% of society was literate. Every Jew had to be literate. This opened up a lot of opportunities for Jews to do skilled labor, because they could actually learn skills via reading. A good friend of mine is Jewish, and she says that this created a cultural practice of Jews seeking intelligence as their top trait in a spouse. For thousands of years now Jews have been teaching their children to read, and then teaching their children complex skills like metalworking, mathematics, and international commerce. If you didn't learn to read, you stopped being a Jew, and your family was eventually assimilated into whatever larger society you were a part of. My own great grandmother was Jewish, but had to flee Poland at a young age. She never learned Hebrew, so she ended up falling in with Polish Catholics in America. This means Jews don't have large numbers, but the people who identify as Jews are uniformly well educated, and place great importance on the ability to do complex intellectual work.

Prejudice against Jews in medieval Europe stems from the fact that they didn't have a law against usury. Christians and Muslims technical aren't supposed to lend money for profit, because it's exploitative. Jews had no such religious law against that, so they started some of the first banks.

The Rothschilds were a Jewish banking family that operated all over Europe. One branch of the family ended up becoming high-level nobility in England, directly advising the Royals. Sir Nathaniel Rothschild became a nobleman in 1885, and the title of "Baron Rothschild" still runs in the family. The second Baron Rothschild was partially responsible for the Balfour Declaration, which lead to the creation of Israel.

msbutthurt
07-09-2020, 01:53 PM
I'm not going to pick a side in the discussion. But the people claiming it's racist to talk about Jews must also think it's racist to talk about Christians and Muslims? Jews aren't just a race... it's also a religious ideology. People talking about 'Jews' could be talking about the ideology and not the race. So I guess in the future anybody who bad mouths Christians or Muslims are automatically being racist towards whites and arabs??? Just throwing that out there. Take it sleazy.

CelticBaller
07-09-2020, 01:59 PM
I'm not going to pick a side in the discussion. But the people claiming it's racist to talk about Jews must also think it's racist to talk about Christians and Muslims? Jews aren't just a race... it's also a religious ideology. People talking about 'Jews' could be talking about the ideology and not the race. So I guess in the future anybody who bad mouths Christians or Muslims are automatically being racist towards whites and arabs??? Just throwing that out there. Take it sleazy.

Jews are literally an ethnic group. There could be atheist who identify as Jewish

insight
07-09-2020, 02:39 PM
Jews are literally an ethnic group. There could be atheist who identify as Jewish
It is very complicated and I don't pretend to be an expert but I do know The 12 tribes of Israel I learned about in Bible study would technically be the ethnic group but through marriage, and migration other groups adopted beliefs and traditions and are considered Jewish.
Semitic is another generic term which refers to the middle eastern languages like Hebrew and Arabic, so the term Anti-Semitic is confusing in it's own right since it does not point to a specific ethnic group.

CelticBaller
07-09-2020, 02:41 PM
Judaism is also literally an ideology.

In the future, I guess people shouldn't talk about Jews. They should talk about Judaism. For example... If somebody said Judaism is a piece of crap ideology, would that be racist?

Who the **** attacks Jews based on their religion?

You’re making up arguments. When people attack Jews it isn’t because they believe in some Bearded dude in the sky

Bronbron23
07-09-2020, 07:15 PM

No they aren't. Theres all kinds of different ethnicities that are Jewish. The original jews were hebrew but since then theyve migrated and spread the word and many different ethnicities converted. The jews op is talking about are Ashkenazi jews. They are mostly European. They were persecuted in the Holocaust but they have no blood ties to the original jews from Israel.

msbutthurt
07-10-2020, 09:31 AM
Who the **** attacks Jews based on their religion?

You’re making up arguments. When people attack Jews it isn’t because they believe in some Bearded dude in the sky

Lots of people....

The Jews convinced Romans to kill Jesus and handed them the spear, then the Jews claimed to have nothing to do with it.

Also look into their beliefs about money.

Lots of people attack Jews because of their ideology. Isn't that why Hitler attacked them? Because of their money grubbing ways?

Oh right... I'm not making up arguments. I'm not a leftist blm tranny feminist. I know my facts. Screw Zionists and Bolsheviks.