PDA

View Full Version : Seems nobody can surpass Kobe’s points leaders record in LA Lakers

Goalgoalabc
07-08-2020, 08:20 PM
https://youtu.be/euoY8s28chk

The above video showed the points leaders of LA Lakers

I don’t think anyone can surpass Kobe in next 50 or 100 years

We can use James as example, ie. there will be a player like James and stay at only one team for more than 15 years.
I think the most difficult part should be “stay at only one team”.
Today, everyone transfers for the champion. Not to mention the scoring leader, is there any players who play for only one team in their lifetime right now?

Axe
07-08-2020, 08:20 PM
Not even bran? Poor thing.

SouBeachTalents
07-08-2020, 08:49 PM
Not even bran? Poor thing.
You thought LeBron could surpass Kobe in Lakers scoring joining the team at 34 :oldlol:

Goalgoalabc
07-09-2020, 05:58 AM
You thought LeBron could surpass Kobe in Lakers scoring joining the team at 34 :oldlol:

No, I want to say if there will be another player (who scored points for LA Lakers) surpass Kobe.

That player will be similar to LeBorn (as he surpassed Kobe this year), a super star from rookie year and played at NBA for more than 15 years. Another requirement is staying for one club for lifetime

Phoenix
07-09-2020, 06:08 AM
Guys like Dirk and Kobe putting up their entire 30k worth of points on one franchise are rarities. They are the only 2 in the top 10 scorers of all time who played on one team. Malones season in LA took him out of the running for being the third guy in that category.

Somebody would have to come along like right now, and drop 25ppg over the next 20 years and 1000 plus games( whatever the math works out to be) for the Lakers. With player movement being what it is I find that very improbable.

Axe
07-09-2020, 08:22 PM
Chill, i don't. :lol

My point of saying that is because there might be some of his zealots here who might say that he's the greatest scorer ever to wear a laker uniform.

SATAN
07-09-2020, 08:49 PM
is there any players who play for only one team in their lifetime right now?

:biggums: