PDA

View Full Version : If Biden refuses to debate Trump, how could you vote for him?

Hey Yo
07-08-2020, 09:18 PM
I mean, seriously.

Has there ever been a newly elected POTUS who elected to defer to a debate against his opposite foe? Basically avoiding live questioning from those who would want to know what direction he wants to steer the country in.

Shooter
07-08-2020, 09:21 PM
Only 1 group could be that dumb :lol

warriorfan
07-08-2020, 09:28 PM
I mean, seriously.

Has there ever been a newly elected POTUS who elected to defer to a debate against his opposite foe? Basically avoiding live questioning from those who would want to know what direction he wants to steer the country in.

People’s Trump Derangement Syndrome has progressed to them enabling pedofiles now.

It’s shocking.

Patrick Chewing
07-08-2020, 09:29 PM
"We don't know what his policies are or what he stands for, but at least he ain't Trump." ~ The average Low-IQ voter

TheMan
07-08-2020, 10:19 PM
Before 2020 I would've seriously considered voting for Trump but I want to see him lose just as a big fukk you to his annoying idiot fanbois like the poster above :lol

warriorfan
07-08-2020, 10:31 PM
Before 2020 I would've seriously considered voting for Trump but I want to see him lose just as a big fukk you to his annoying idiot fanbois like the poster above :lol

Translation: I’m okay with child molestation because I want to see certain people spited for liking someone who I don’t like.

This is some of the most mind boggling shit I have ever seen. It is truly so bizarre and horrible. I don’t understand it in the slightest.

iamgine
07-08-2020, 10:35 PM
It's a viable strategy, considering Biden seems pretty demented by now. They should've chosen Tulsi Gabbard.

Hey Yo
07-08-2020, 10:51 PM
Best quote I've heard yet.

"The Biden strategy is to run out the clock, without ever playing the game."

~primetime~
07-08-2020, 10:55 PM
Biden has already agreed to debate Trump... recently too

rawimpact
07-08-2020, 11:04 PM

you didn’t answer the question. It’s a hypothetical which can still happen depending on how the democrats want to scare people with covid

~primetime~
07-08-2020, 11:09 PM
you didn’t answer the question. It’s a hypothetical which can still happen depending on how the democrats want to scare people with covid
I dont think anyone should base their vote solely on what happens in the debate. And I don't think many will. I think the vast majority have already decided who they are going to vote for.

SouBeachTalents
07-08-2020, 11:14 PM
Does anyone truly believe a debate is going to change a voters mind whether or not they'll vote for Trump? That after 5 years of him in the political landscape, some exchange in a debate is going to sway them one way or the other :lol

rawimpact
07-08-2020, 11:17 PM
I dont think anyone should base their vote solely on what happens in the debate. And I don't think many will. I think the vast majority have already decided who they are going to vote for.

and again you failed to answer the question.

We’re not talking about who to vote for, but rather grounds on who not to vote for.

rawimpact
07-08-2020, 11:19 PM
Does anyone truly believe a debate is going to change a voters mind whether or not they'll vote for Trump? That after 5 years of him in the political landscape, some exchange in a debate is going to sway them one way or the other :lol

when cognitive capacity is in question for two seventy year olds then yes, I do believe a live debate can change the landscape of things.

Jasper
07-08-2020, 11:26 PM
I mean, seriously.

I remember Clinton's VP running for President , and he basically had GW Bush kick him in the butt,, America doesn't need that to happen again ...

Jasper
07-08-2020, 11:31 PM

Actually it will, the youth of today have much more riding on it , than many of us realize , and if you look stupid in a debate , who wants a stupid
president :confusedshrug:

Trump will be VERY programmed , and could walk over his own toes, but many American's have this forgiveness attitude which makes me sick..
It happened with Reagan's second term, as well as GW Bush's..

Patrick Chewing
07-08-2020, 11:33 PM

Honestly, does Biden even know he's running for President?

coin24
07-08-2020, 11:48 PM
Translation: I’m okay with child molestation because I want to see certain people spited for liking someone who I don’t like.

This is some of the most mind boggling shit I have ever seen. It is truly so bizarre and horrible. I don’t understand it in the slightest.

Standard of today's lefty. Spiteful, hateful losers. Try and shame anyone who doesn't agree with them yet claim to be the most accepting of all:oldlol:

TheMan
07-09-2020, 01:50 AM

Meh, my reasons for opposing Trump is way more honest than those who voted for him because they really believed he's a legit populist fighting for the little guy, lol what a crock of shit.

TheMan
07-09-2020, 01:53 AM
Standard of today's lefty. Spiteful, hateful losers. Try and shame anyone who doesn't agree with them yet claim to be the most accepting of all:oldlol:

I ain't trying to shame any Trump voter, nor change your mind but I will laugh my ass of when your Dear Leader (and his supporters) are told to fukk off by the American people :oldlol:

DoctorP
07-09-2020, 01:54 AM
If Biden doesnt debate Trump his chances to win will be slim. He will debate.

Lakers Legend#32
07-09-2020, 02:53 AM
Of course he will debate Trump.
Shooting fish in a barrel.

Uncle Drew
07-09-2020, 03:20 AM
Why? It's genius. All Biden has to do is shut up, because Trump is doing his campaign for him by saying one retarded thing after another.

SATAN
07-09-2020, 04:16 AM
They aren't real debates.

Rolando
07-09-2020, 05:31 AM
It's a viable strategy, considering Biden seems pretty demented by now. They should've chosen Tulsi Gabbard.

I agree. Strategy is working so far but Biden is the worse of the whole Democratic field.

They could've had a ticket like this: Yang and Gabbard or vise versa..... That would have given the country something to look forward to. Instead of another bumbling fool in the White House.

LAmbruh
07-09-2020, 06:52 AM
https://i.redd.it/383f646q6e131.jpg

tpols
07-09-2020, 08:03 AM
I wouldnt vote for biden at gun point.

tpols
07-09-2020, 08:06 AM
I agree. Strategy is working so far but Biden is the worse of the whole Democratic field.

They could've had a ticket like this: Yang and Gabbard or vise versa..... That would have given the country something to look forward to. Instead of another bumbling fool in the White House.

they dont want a radical young person in there that can de-stabilize their current methods of acquiring wealth. a guy like biden is the perfect puppet for the elite upper class to do their bidding in congress and else where.

Real Men Wear Green
07-09-2020, 08:10 AM
Is trump really doing such a bad job that the best attack you can come up with is fan fiction?

ArbitraryWater
07-09-2020, 08:11 AM

I do

Owning someone straight up has some impact

~primetime~
07-09-2020, 10:18 AM
Honestly, does Biden even know he's running for President?

yeah I think people who spend all day on the internet are going to be shocked to find out that Biden isn't literally a brain dead mummy...

Real Men Wear Green
07-09-2020, 10:30 AM
yeah I think people who spend all day on the internet are going to be shocked to find out that Biden isn't literally a brain dead mummy...

He isn't as sharp as he used to be. We most likely won't hear another line like "a noun, a verb and 9-11." But it's insane how the Trumpanzees talk about Biden slowing down but ignore the evidence of Trump's decline that we see on a daily basis.

warriorfan
07-09-2020, 10:35 AM

He isn't as sharp as he used to be. We most likely won't hear another line like "a noun, a verb and 9-11." But it's insane how the Trumpanzees talk about Biden slowing down but ignore the evidence of Trump's decline that we see on a daily basis.

https://i.postimg.cc/fyqQVf46/DDC32-B4-A-2166-4-BF2-AE04-906-C6-AC44-B78.jpg

Patrick Chewing
07-09-2020, 10:41 AM

Let's see that evidence, big guy.

Real Men Wear Green
07-09-2020, 11:32 AM
https://i.postimg.cc/fyqQVf46/DDC32-B4-A-2166-4-BF2-AE04-906-C6-AC44-B78.jpgAnd your hero is on tape saying "grab them by the *****." So what's your point?

Real Men Wear Green
07-09-2020, 11:34 AM
Let's see that evidence, big guy.Gimme a sec to take a swig of disinfectant while I think about it....I mean, I have a very good brain, an excellent brain. Hmm. Mexico will pay for this post, but, I guess I can't think of anything. You got me.

DoctorP
07-09-2020, 11:35 AM
https://i.postimg.cc/fyqQVf46/DDC32-B4-A-2166-4-BF2-AE04-906-C6-AC44-B78.jpg

:roll:

Shogon
07-09-2020, 11:36 AM
And your hero is on tape saying "grab them by the *****." So what's your point?

If the point is that Donald Trump is allegedly a rapist predator of women, I mean... that's pretty horrible... but... it's definitely NOT splitting hairs to say that's a far sight better than molesting literal children.

DoctorP
07-09-2020, 11:37 AM
If the alleged point is that Donald Trump is a rapist predator of women, I mean... that's pretty horrible... but... it's definitely NOT splitting hairs to say that's a far sight better than molesting literal children.

Is Biden really a molestor or is he that grandma type that wants to squeeze your cheeks?

I have no idea.

TheMan
07-09-2020, 11:47 AM
Let's see that evidence, big guy.

You guys claim Biden is losing it because he loses his train of thought but how else do you explain how horribly Trump flubbed on a Hannity lobbed ball about what is on his second term agenda, incoherently talking about how talent is more important than experience, how many times he's been to DC before and finally ranting about what an idiot John Bolton is...yeah real heady sharp intellectual stuff there :lol

Real Men Wear Green
07-09-2020, 11:47 AM
If the point is that Donald Trump is allegedly a rapist predator of women, I mean... that's pretty horrible... but... it's definitely NOT splitting hairs to say that's a far sight better than molesting literal children.

And you think he's molesting that child? You keep in pretending that Trump is better if you want but I've seen no reason to agree with you.

DoctorP
07-09-2020, 11:49 AM
both Trump and Biden are too old to want to fu ck anything... you guys have little to worry about.

Shogon
07-09-2020, 11:50 AM
And you think he's molesting that child? You keep in pretending that Trump is better if you want but I've seen no reason to agree with you.

Yeah, he just sniffs their hair because it's a "grammy pinching little timmy on the cheek" type dynamic.

Patrick Chewing
07-09-2020, 11:50 AM
You guys claim Biden is losing it because he loses his train of thought but how else do you explain how horribly Trump flubbed on a Hannity lobbed ball about what is on his second term agenda, incoherently talking about how talent is more important than experience, how many times he's been to DC before and finally ranting about what an idiot John Bolton is...yeah real heady stuff there :lol

Why does Trump trigger you guys so much? Washington was full of politicians who would never give it to you straight. They said one thing during the elections, and then once in office, did something else and caved to the swamp.

And now you have Trump which throws it back to the media's face and to the corrupt leaders in Washington and people hate him for it. I mean, who else would say to Hillary's face that he would throw her in jail?? :oldlol:

With ridiculous excuses like "He's not Presidential! Durr!" Well no ****ing shit, Sherlock! We were tired of the same old shit.

TheMan
07-09-2020, 11:51 AM

Reminder, it was Trump, not Biden who partied numerous times with pedo Epstein tho :confusedshrug:

Real Men Wear Green
07-09-2020, 11:56 AM
Yeah, he just sniffs their hair because it's a "grammy pinching little timmy on the cheek" type dynamic.

He's never been accused of child molestation and there's no proof if anything just this picture that you are taking in the worst context you can ro justify your continued support of Trump. It's fine most Trump supporters are like that but if you want to convince others you will have to do better.

DoctorP
07-09-2020, 11:57 AM
yeah lets discuss child molesters in the middle of a beautiful day... not. im outta here

weirdos.

tpols
07-09-2020, 12:42 PM

man... the candidates we have to choose from!

tpols
07-09-2020, 12:46 PM
He's never been accused of child molestation and there's no proof if anything just this picture that you are taking in the worst context you can ro justify your continued support of Trump. It's fine most Trump supporters are like that but if you want to convince others you will have to do better.

I've been convinced.

Real Men Wear Green
07-09-2020, 12:48 PM
I've been convinced.

Yes. You're a Trump supporter. We discussed this in the very post you're quoting. I don't expect much from you.

Hey Yo
07-09-2020, 01:14 PM
Trump has no problems delivering live speeches, taking live questions, putting actual sentences together and not constantly stopping to think what the question was again or saying "ummm, uhhhhh every 10 seconds, scrambling to think of what to say.

Biden is just the polar opposite. He can't think for himself, will be used as a puppet and say what others tell him to say.

CelticBaller
07-09-2020, 01:15 PM
Debates are useless. You saw how pointless the democratic debates were?

Nobody in the current political atmosphere cares about to old dudes talking

Patrick Chewing
07-09-2020, 01:18 PM
Trump has no problems delivering live speeches, taking live questions, putting actual sentences together and not constantly stopping to think what the question was again or saying "ummm, uhhhhh every 10 seconds, scrambling to think of what to say.

Biden is just the polar opposite. He can't think for himself, will be used as a puppet and say what others tell him to say.

Good video to watch on the analysis of Trump's speech patterns and how sharp he truly is.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YofLsS3vfOU

Real Men Wear Green
07-09-2020, 01:50 PM

Just a few days ago Trump couldn't answer when Hannity asked him why he wanted a second term. There are multiple people that have been part of his cabinet that have called him an idiot. There is no other president in American history of whom that is true.

RRR3
07-09-2020, 02:01 PM
I don’t think you guys realize how ridiculous you look arguing which of your candidates is less senile and less of a rapist.

TheMan
07-09-2020, 02:10 PM
Just a few days ago Trump couldn't answer when Hannity asked him why he wanted a second term. There are multiple people that have been part of his cabinet that have called him an idiot. There is no other president in American history of whom that is true.

GWB was also made fun of because he didn't seem to be that sharp...

Real Men Wear Green
07-09-2020, 02:16 PM
GWB was also made fun of because he didn't seem to be that sharp...

He was made fun of by the left. I'm talking about Trump getting insulted by people that were in his cabinet. Every president gets attacked by the political opposition.

rawimpact
07-09-2020, 02:19 PM
He was made fun of by the left. I'm talking about Trump getting insulted by people that were in his cabinet. Every president gets attacked by the political opposition.

get out of here with that bullshit. people get attacked by anyone that doesnt side with them, that is beyond politics and is true everywhere else. Politics is just where it's blown up even more with the primaries being a prime example of that.

Patrick Chewing
07-09-2020, 02:19 PM

Nobody cares.

bladefd
07-09-2020, 02:32 PM

And there is proof that Trump habitually just happened to walk in on naked 14-15yr old teenage girls dressing rooms, and they had to cover up with their hands. Trumpeters will run from that fact and refuse to acknowledge it :rolleyes:

Real Men Wear Green
07-09-2020, 02:54 PM
get out of here with that bullshit. people get attacked by anyone that doesnt side with them, that is beyond politics and is true everywhere else. Politics is just where it's blown up even more with the primaries being a prime example of that.

When you use a term like bullshit you imply that I'm lying. Nothing that I wrote is untrue. The president is currently suing to keep a book by one of his ex cabinet officials from being published. His intelligence has been disrespected by people that he subjected to work in his cabinet. This is just fact. If it hurts your feelings then that's unfortunate.

Real Men Wear Green
07-09-2020, 02:55 PM
Nobody cares.

Surprising number of replies for an issue no one cares about.

RRR3
07-09-2020, 02:59 PM
I think both liberals and conservatives need to accept that their candidate is probably a senile, racist, sexist, rapist pedophile and that they are convincing themselves it’s okay because the alternative is worse.

Both sides look absolutely ridiculous trying to defend that shit. Just look at this thread. Comedic gold.

msbutthurt
07-09-2020, 02:59 PM

So you want to see America burn to the ground and communists enforce martial law on you? Brilliant. Is that you Antifa?

Patrick Chewing
07-09-2020, 03:00 PM
Surprising number of replies for an issue no one cares about.

I know, this is the most you've posted in a while.

RRR3
07-09-2020, 03:01 PM
So you want to see America burn to the ground and communists enforce martial law on you? Brilliant. Is that you Antifa?
Joe Biden is about as much of a communist as Mitt Romney is.

msbutthurt
07-09-2020, 03:02 PM
I think both liberals and conservatives need to accept that their candidate is probably a senile, racist, sexist, rapist pedophile and that they are convincing themselves it’s okay because the alternative is worse.

Both sides look absolutely ridiculous trying to defend that shit. Just look at this thread. Comedic gold.

October 2012. 4 years before Trump became president.

https://makeinternetincome.files.wordpress.com/2017/11/trump-tweet-on-death-penalty-for-pedophiles.png?w=545

Epstein dead. Ghislaine arrested. Look for Alefantis, Podestas and possibly Clintons to all go down as well.

rawimpact
07-09-2020, 03:03 PM
When you use a term like bullshit you imply that I'm lying. Nothing that I wrote is untrue. The president is currently suing to keep a book by one of his ex cabinet officials from being published. His intelligence has been disrespected by people that he subjected to work in his cabinet. This is just fact. If it hurts your feelings then that's unfortunate.

If someone you hired and eventually fired is wanting to write a book, maybe some of it true maybe some of it false, why on earth would you want it to be published? Why let someone commit libel.

When i use the term bullshit, i imply that your, in this case statement, is as sound as shit. It's not just political-party counter parts that take jabs at each other, it's within the party itself. I gave you an example of it outside of politics. I gave you an example of it in politics. Ive been on the internet long enough to no let anything or anyone on here affect my emotions, so try harder then that 'you mad' crap you kids have made a go-to when you have nothing else to say.

I also like the fact that you're in this thread but have failed to answer the OPs question. If Biden opted to withdraw from the debate, would it be enough for you to not vote for him?

msbutthurt
07-09-2020, 03:03 PM
Joe Biden is about as much of a communist as Mitt Romney is.

I'm talking about the 'left' supporters that want to block speech and take away guns.

Biden is as much a vegetable as a vegetable is a vegetable.

RRR3
07-09-2020, 03:04 PM
There’s absolutely overwhelming evidence that both Biden and Trump are reprehensible human beings who would be in prison in any remotely sane society, but sure, try to convince me one of them is okay :oldlol:

I am on neither of your sides and I find you both to be absurd.

Real Men Wear Green
07-09-2020, 03:10 PM
If someone you hired and eventually fired is wanting to write a book, maybe some of it true maybe some of it false, why on earth would you want it to be published? Why let someone commit libel.

When i use the term bullshit, i imply that your, in this case statement, is as sound as shit. It's not just political-party counter parts that take jabs at each other, it's within the party itself. I gave you an example of it outside of politics. I gave you an example of it in politics. Ive been on the internet long enough to let anything or anyone on here affect my emotions, so try harder then that 'you mad' crap you kids have made a go-to when you have nothing else to say.

But you so clearly mad... again: nothing that I wrote was untrue. You tell me which other president has multiple people from his own cabinet calling him an idiot. I think there was a general that insulted Obama but wasn't in the cabinet. Otherwise? It's not normal. Your anger is an unfortunate side effect of reality.

rawimpact
07-09-2020, 03:15 PM
But you so clearly mad... again: nothing that I wrote was untrue. You tell me which other president has multiple people from his own cabinet calling him an idiot. I think there was a general that insulted Obama but wasn't in the cabinet. Otherwise? It's not normal. Your answer is an unfortunate side effect of reality.

Are you failing to read what I write? I never said it wasn't true, I called bullshit because you insinuated intra-party conflict is novel to Trump when it's not. It's present in the democratic party as well... again, look at the transcripts from the primaries. Obama may not be as criticized considering the state the US was in, but we can certainly look back at Bill.

Real Men Wear Green
07-09-2020, 03:26 PM
Are you failing to read what I write? I never said it wasn't true, I called bullshit because you insinuated intra-party conflict is novel to Trump when it's not. It's present in the democratic party as well... again, look at the transcripts from the primaries. Obama may not be as criticized considering the state the US was in, but we can certainly look back at Bill.
You are failing to read that I am pointing out there are multiple ex-members of Trump's own cabinet that have called him stupid. His "best people." Not just fellow Republicans.

rawimpact
07-09-2020, 04:47 PM
You are failing to read that I am pointing out there are multiple ex-members of Trump's own cabinet that have called him stupid. His "best people." Not just fellow Republicans.

Oh okay so people he's fired are calling him names. Yeah that's an anomaly alright... :sleeping

Patrick Chewing
07-09-2020, 04:51 PM

And this means what to the rest of us? Donald Trump doesn’t become Donald Trump if he was actually stupid.

All my former bosses are stupid for firing me or letting me walk.

Obama was stupid for shaking hands with leaders like Chavez and Castro and for giving Iran their ransom money. Is he really a stupid guy? No.

tpols
07-09-2020, 05:01 PM
Yes. You're a Trump supporter. We discussed this in the very post you're quoting. I don't expect much from you.

Ay! (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2lA7KeO1dg) You're talking to my guy all wrong. It's the wrong tone... do it again? ...i'll stab you in the face with a saudering iron.

Capeesh?

Real Men Wear Green
07-09-2020, 05:02 PM
Oh okay so people he's fired are calling him names. Yeah that's an anomaly alright... :sleeping

So again: how many other presidents can you think of that had multiple ex members of their cabinet call them an idiot? How many of Clinton's "best people" would say that about them? Reagan? Bush? Junior? Obama?

RRR3
07-09-2020, 05:08 PM
And this means what to the rest of us? Donald Trump doesn’t become Donald Trump if he was actually stupid.

All my former bosses are stupid for firing me or letting me walk.

Obama was stupid for shaking hands with leaders like Chavez and Castro and for giving Iran their ransom money. Is he really a stupid guy? No.
Obama and Trump wish they were half the kind of leader Castro and Chavez were.

Patrick Chewing
07-09-2020, 05:41 PM
So again: how many other presidents can you think of that had multiple ex members of their cabinet call them an idiot? How many of Clinton's "best people" would say that about them? Reagan? Bush? Junior? Obama?

Plenty lol.

You think that because you didn’t hear it back then, that it never happened??

Look at the age in which we live in. The media is out to get Trump, so of course you hear more stories like this. Social media wasn’t around back then either like it is now. When the media sensationalizes everything, Trump could fart in the Oval Office and it would be on the news.

Real Men Wear Green
07-09-2020, 06:07 PM
Plenty lol.

You think that because you didn’t hear it back then, that it never happened??

Look at the age in which we live in. The media is out to get Trump, so of course you hear more stories like this. Social media wasn’t around back then either like it is now. When the media sensationalizes everything, Trump could fart in the Oval Office and it would be on the news.

I'm not seeing anyone named or quoted here. But perhaps I'm mistaken. Care to cite someone?

CelticBaller
07-09-2020, 06:28 PM

Patrick Chewing
07-09-2020, 08:22 PM
I'm not seeing anyone named or quoted here. But perhaps I'm mistaken. Care to cite someone?

I just explained to you why you didn’t hear of it. And what would be the point of hearing about this now since none of these former Presidents are currently in office.

TheMan
07-09-2020, 11:20 PM
October 2012. 4 years before Trump became president.

https://makeinternetincome.files.wordpress.com/2017/11/trump-tweet-on-death-penalty-for-pedophiles.png?w=545

Epstein dead. Ghislaine arrested. Look for Alefantis, Podestas and possibly Clintons to all go down as well.

Epstein dying was not a good thing, numbnuts :rolleyes:

Real Men Wear Green
07-10-2020, 12:06 AM
I just explained to you why you didn’t hear of it. And what would be the point of hearing about this now since none of these former Presidents are currently in office.
So I guess we have no other examples of this? This is the third or fourth time I'm asking you. I've been pretty patient here.

Patrick Chewing
07-10-2020, 12:17 AM
So I guess we have no other examples of this? This is the third or fourth time I'm asking you. I've been pretty patient here.

You can honestly sit there, a grown man, and believe that no one who has worked in previous administrations has never thought or said to themselves that the President for whom they worked for was stupid??

:oldlol:

Just because you don't see it on your Twitter feed and CNN didn't spend days covering it doesn't mean it didn't happen.

GimmeThat
07-10-2020, 12:19 AM
right, and the cold war is really a civil war

bobopenguin
07-10-2020, 05:20 AM
Best quote I've heard yet.

"The Biden strategy is to run out the clock, without ever playing the game."

for someone as old as he is, play waiting game isnt the brightest idea. He needs to show some energy.

LoneyROY7
07-10-2020, 07:32 AM
Hmm, Joe seemed quite alert in the speech he dropped yesterday.

Trumpers aren't happy!

diamenz
07-10-2020, 11:30 AM

Trumpers aren't happy!

joe has ups and downs. i remember him being on point in the last dem group debate as well as the one afterwards with bernie. other times, the guy is just lost.

KD7
07-10-2020, 04:44 PM
If you vote for Biden then that means that you support pedophilla

https://i.postimg.cc/wMSjgLSY/cdc03d5.jpg

msbutthurt
07-10-2020, 04:46 PM

If you're not trolling, then you've obviously never talked to a Cuban that came to the U.S. They hate him and thought he was awful, but you love him. Makes sense. Venezuela went from the richest country in South America 20 years ago, then they voted on socialism. Now they are one of the poorest and run by a communist that pays their military in potatoes, bread and toilet paper. Their money is now useless. You can probably buy a house there for 100 U.S. dollars. Communism... wonderful.

msbutthurt
07-10-2020, 04:49 PM

Trumpers aren't happy!

The silent majority does not care. Everything that happened during the 2016 election is happening again. People are laughing from their home during covid at BLM. It's hilarious they're spreading corona to each other and saying insane crap like "defund police". Trump is letting them hang themselves and people are laughing. Trump supporters would never switch to the left, but many of the left has switched to Trump. I know tons of people that voted Obama, Hillary(they wanted Bernie) and now this time they are done with the left. They said they are going to vote straight right down the ballot. Going to be a lopsided victory a few months from now.

Patrick Chewing
07-10-2020, 05:34 PM
If you're not trolling, then you've obviously never talked to a Cuban that came to the U.S. They hate him and thought he was awful, but you love him. Makes sense. Venezuela went from the richest country in South America 20 years ago, then they voted on socialism. Now they are one of the poorest and run by a communist that pays their military in potatoes, bread and toilet paper. Their money is now useless. You can probably buy a house there for 100 U.S. dollars. Communism... wonderful.

He's definitely trolling. If he talked that nonsense in front of me and my family, we'd slice his brillo-head ass with a machete.

RRR3
07-10-2020, 05:41 PM
He's definitely trolling. If he talked that nonsense in front of me and my family, we'd slice his brillo-head ass with a machete.
Lol you actually think I’m afraid of you. What the hell would you do, sit on me? You’re so fat you can barely move, you’d be useless in a fight.

Patrick Chewing
07-10-2020, 05:44 PM
Lol you actually think I’m afraid of you. What the hell would you do, sit on me? You’re so fat you can barely move, you’d be useless in a fight.

Come up to NY and meet me. Go to any Cuban community and talk about your love for Che and Castro.

Come out from behind the computer and your safe spaces.

RRR3
07-10-2020, 05:51 PM
You would never meet up with me in person :oldlol:

Then I could show everyone how fat you actually are. People already have seen my pics on here, I don’t give a shit if they see me again on a video. You though? You are so massively fat it would destroy your fragile ego to have ISH get confirmation of just how enormous you are. We already know you’re fat, but I suspect you’re far fatter than people realize and that double xl Jersey was wishful thinking on your part and you can barely fit into it.

Castro got rid of people like you because you’re a ****ing fascist. That’s a good thing.

Patrick Chewing
07-10-2020, 05:54 PM
You would never meet up with me in person :oldlol:

Then I could show everyone how fat you actually are. People already have seen my pics on here, I don’t give a shit if they see me again on a video. You though? You are so massively fat it would destroy your fragile ego to have ISH get confirmation of just how enormous you are. We already know you’re fat, but I suspect you’re far fatter than people realize and that double xl Jersey was wishful thinking on your part and you can barely fit into it.

Castro got rid of people like you because you’re a ****ing fascist. That’s a good thing.

So triggered. You have nothing better to do cause you're stuck at home :oldlol:

KD7
07-10-2020, 05:56 PM
He's melting down in literally every thread I go into :oldlol:

You have him absolutely steaming right now

RRR3
07-10-2020, 06:15 PM
You literally are too fat too leave your house. Projecting again. Poor fatty chewing.