PDA

View Full Version : Psychopaths will always rise to power in government and corporations.

Shogon
07-08-2020, 11:05 PM
Some hide it better than others. The only thing you can do is to limit the power of the government over the citizens.

Human beings have not yet evolved enough to 'cure' psychopathy or to readily identify it unquestionably so. It's how so many of them are given free reign at the tops of corporations and in the halls of Washington.

Washington D.C. is the psychopath capital of the United States. It's not an opinion, it's a fact. Look it up. They are drawn to power.

Until we can get rid of psychopaths, everything will trend towards shit as the government gains more authority.

rawimpact
07-08-2020, 11:08 PM
Any room filled with people of power is going to also be filled with psychopaths. They have a desire that really can’t be matched. While others may be limited by ethical limits their bar is much lower.

warriorfan
07-08-2020, 11:14 PM
They will always win.

However if you start to eliminate them, the others will just get better at hiding. It will end up being a wild goose chase even thought it could be one of the most important things for our future. I don’t think it’s possible to stop them.

DoctorP
07-08-2020, 11:16 PM
Any room filled with people of power is going to also be filled with psychopaths. They have a desire that really can’t be matched. While others may be limited by ethical limits their bar is much lower.

I agree w OP. Not all but many psychos get hooked on the control. I know one evil psycho that works overnight at my place that is absolutely deranged. I swear she's a demonic entity.

Axe
07-08-2020, 11:18 PM
Op is a psychopath

DoctorP
07-08-2020, 11:19 PM
Also shitty message board admins can be the first evil corrupt psychos you will encounter in life these days

Jasper
07-08-2020, 11:24 PM
Some hide it better than others. The only thing you can do is to limit the power of the government over the citizens.

Human beings have not yet evolved enough to 'cure' psychopathy or to readily identify it unquestionably so. It's how so many of them are given free reign at the tops of corporations and in the halls of Washington.

Washington D.C. is the psychopath capital of the United States. It's not an opinion, it's a fact. Look it up. They are drawn to power.

Until we can get rid of psychopaths, everything will trend towards shit as the government gains more authority.

For some reason this is the best thing you ever stated on this chat room = Well Done !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Axe
07-08-2020, 11:29 PM
Also shitty message board admins can be the first evil corrupt psychos you will encounter in life these days
.l.

coin24
07-08-2020, 11:51 PM
Most CEOs and upper level managers are sociopaths, companies look for these qualities when hiring / promoting them.. basically yes men with no soul

JEFFERSON MONEY
07-09-2020, 02:37 PM
With great power comes great responsibility.

If these people are corrupt AND in a position of authority, they will cause that much more damage.

bladefd
07-09-2020, 02:44 PM
With great power comes great responsibility.

If these people are corrupt AND in a position of authority, they will cause that much more damage.

Same goes for the people claiming to be messengers from god. They can come into position of authority by claiming to have divine powers but merely trying to gain power. It happens much more than you realize

Patrick Chewing
07-09-2020, 02:52 PM
Same goes for the people claiming to be messengers from god. They can come into position of authority by claiming to have divine powers but merely trying to gain power. It happens much more than you realize

Uncle Mo was definitely a psychopath. Smoking too much of that Egyptian hashish.

msbutthurt
07-09-2020, 02:55 PM
They will always win.

However if you start to eliminate them, the others will just get better at hiding. It will end up being a wild goose chase even thought it could be one of the most important things for our future. I don’t think it’s possible to stop them.

They are already good at hiding.

George HW Bush - CIA and was deployed in Texas when JFK was killed

Bill Clinton - Sneaks away from secret service 25 times to fly on Jeff Epstein's lolita express to orgy island

George W Bush - His governor brother Jeb rigged a recount

Barrack Hussein Obama - Aka Barry Soetoro a Hawaiian with a made up birth certificate from Connecticut

Donald Trump - Taking them all down

Bush family. Clinton family. Obama. Podesta brothers. Pelosi. Epstein. Ghislaine. Alefantis..... They all have a lot in common. Can you guess what it is?

RRR3
07-09-2020, 02:56 PM
I guess that’s good news for you if you ever decide to run for office, OP.

JEFFERSON MONEY
07-09-2020, 03:17 PM

Yes, I know this. People such as Marshall Applewhite, David Koresh and Mirza Ghulam Ahmed. But there are false prophets and there are true prophets.

I won't waste my time or your time arguing, I will only point out this fact, though anyone who has an open heart and any sense of fairness could see the Truth.

First of all, every single Muslim believes in the Day of Judgment which is a full reckoning of one's actions on Earth. Moreover, every learned Muslim knows that the only deeds acceptable to God are those that are done for His sake. Actions without pure intentions are unacceptable.

Early in Makkah, (he was appointed Prophet at age 40 and spent 13 years in Makkah and 10 years in Madinah), while preaching Islam, he had a few followers who were mostly poor, and they were severely oppressed, boycotted, slandered, beaten, reviled etc. The idolater leaders of the Quraysh offered Muhammad (PBUH) money, women, and power to try to get him to stop preaching the call to worshipping God alone-----he declined their offer and continued to do so. Later, their were battles between the two.

All he had to do to get "power" was to stop spreading the message of Islam. The Qurayshi leaders would have given it to him.

Lebron23
07-09-2020, 03:34 PM
Op is a psychopath

Real Life Lurch.

tpols
07-09-2020, 03:35 PM
They will always win.

its an endless cycle.

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/81/54/71/815471b484cb281435ddf6b332465a68.jpg

iamgine
07-10-2020, 09:37 PM
Psychopathy is a spectrum. We all have it.

Hittin_Shots
07-11-2020, 03:34 AM
Yes, I know this. People such as Marshall Applewhite, David Koresh and Mirza Ghulam Ahmed. But there are false prophets and there are true prophets.

I won't waste my time or your time arguing, I will only point out this fact, though anyone who has an open heart and any sense of fairness could see the Truth.

First of all, every single Muslim believes in the Day of Judgment which is a full reckoning of one's actions on Earth. Moreover, every learned Muslim knows that the only deeds acceptable to God are those that are done for His sake. Actions without pure intentions are unacceptable.

Early in Makkah, (he was appointed Prophet at age 40 and spent 13 years in Makkah and 10 years in Madinah), while preaching Islam, he had a few followers who were mostly poor, and they were severely oppressed, boycotted, slandered, beaten, reviled etc. The idolater leaders of the Quraysh offered Muhammad (PBUH) money, women, and power to try to get him to stop preaching the call to worshipping God alone-----he declined their offer and continued to do so. Later, their were battles between the two.

All he had to do to get "power" was to stop spreading the message of Islam. The Qurayshi leaders would have given it to him.

Cool story bro

Doomsday Dallas
07-12-2020, 10:01 PM

Have fun going down that rabbit hole.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DPo1EjyVQAAo70r.jpg

JEFFERSON MONEY
07-13-2020, 12:05 PM
Very informative chart, Dooms. Thanks.

Part of the reason why I respect the Amish.

Doomsday Dallas
07-13-2020, 09:48 PM
Very informative chart, Dooms. Thanks.

Part of the reason why I respect the Amish.

The Amish were right about a few things. Very True.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l3d0jA2C_W4

^ good 10 or 20 minutes of deep thought.

give the beginning a listen whenever you are bored. Good Stuff.

iamgine
07-13-2020, 10:12 PM
I think psychopaths CAN make good politicians because ultimately they are utilitarian. When making policies, there are always sacrifices to be made. When you say no to illegal immigrants, there are millions who will suffer but there are also millions who will be thankful. Psychopaths would have no problem choosing what they think would be best for the country, even if it means children are being sacrificed.

jstern
07-14-2020, 02:09 AM
I think psychopaths CAN make good politicians because ultimately they are utilitarian. When making policies, there are always sacrifices to be made. When you say no to illegal immigrants, there are millions who will suffer but there are also millions who will be thankful. Psychopaths would have no problem choosing what they think would be best for the country, even if it means children are being sacrificed.

A psychopath would not be thinking, considering what's good for the country. It's just not going to be something that crosses their mind. They would be out creating wars, with the deaths and maiming of thousands. Lives ruined completely, babies dying. Whatever gained is not enough.

What you described actually sounds like a good person. The hard decisions that benefits their people is not that difficult.

iamgine
07-14-2020, 02:13 AM
A psychopath would not be thinking, considering what's good for the country. It's just not going to be something that crosses their mind. They would be out creating wars, with the deaths and maiming of thousands. Lives ruined completely, babies dying. Whatever gained is not enough.

What you described actually sounds like a good person. The hard decisions that benefits their people is not that difficult.
Why not? The way I understand psychopathy, most of them are not serial killers but normal, functioning human beings.

Horatio33
07-14-2020, 04:52 AM

Psychopaths choose what is best for themselves. They manipulate people to get what they want.

SATAN
07-14-2020, 04:55 AM
Sociopaths being underrated in this thread.

iamgine
07-14-2020, 07:23 AM
Psychopaths choose what is best for themselves. They manipulate people to get what they want.

Yes and if making the country better is in their interest, they'd be better than non-psychopaths at doing it.

Horatio33
07-14-2020, 07:57 AM
Yes and if making the country better is in their interest, they'd be better than non-psychopaths at doing it.

The question is, is the psychopath making the country better in ways that will help society or is he making the country better in ways that help him and people like him?

ArbitraryWater
07-14-2020, 09:26 AM

jeezuz, this is one of those charts that was necessary...

why didnt u post it all along?

iamgine
07-14-2020, 09:47 AM
The question is, is the psychopath making the country better in ways that will help society or is he making the country better in ways that help him and people like him?

Both cases could happen.

FKAri
07-14-2020, 09:50 AM

This is horrifying! What can we do to put a stop to this evil right wing corruption of America?

Doomsday Dallas
07-14-2020, 09:47 PM
This is horrifying! What can we do to put a stop to this evil right wing corruption of America?

We rally behind the spirit of William Morgan, and we resurrect the only political party that ever mattered.

The Anti-Masonic Party, also known as the Anti-Masonic Movement, was the first third party in the United States. It strongly opposed Freemasonry as a single-issue party and later aspired to become a major party by expanding its platform to take positions on other issues. After emerging as a political force in the late 1820s, most of the Anti-Masonic Party's members joined the Whig Party in the 1830s and the party disappeared after 1838.

The party was founded in the aftermath of the disappearance of William Morgan, a former Mason who had ultimately become a prominent critic of the Masonic organization. Many believed that the Masons had murdered Morgan for speaking out against Masonry and subsequently many churches and other groups condemned Masonry. As many Masons were prominent businessmen and politicians, the backlash against the Masons was also a form of anti-elitism. Mass opposition to Masonry eventually coalesced into a political party. Before and during the presidency of John Quincy Adams, there was a period of political realignment. The Anti-Masons emerged as an important third-party alternative to Andrew Jackson's Democrats and Adams's National Republicans. In New York, the Anti-Masons supplanted the National Republicans as the primary opposition to the Democrats.

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/c/cb/William_Morgan_%28anti-Mason%29.jpg

Doomsday Dallas
07-14-2020, 11:55 PM
Found another diagram that helps explain in it.

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/6b/c1/f1/6bc1f10b9686b8b6e67e395bf7759d86.jpg

MMM
07-15-2020, 12:41 AM
This is why you keep the government small but you also need to keep corporations small

Axe
07-15-2020, 01:29 AM
Nuke your country