PDA

View Full Version : The Blazers have a stronger lineup heading into NBA restart

insidehoops
07-12-2020, 02:34 AM
The Trail Blazers were just 29-37 when the NBA season was put on hold in mid March. That's 9th place in the West, and 3.5 games behind the 8th place Grizzlies.

(The Mavs are way ahead at 7th.)

But on paper, they're stronger heading into the NBA restart at Disney in Orlando. Both Jusuf Nurkic (who hasn't played yet this season) and Zach Collins (has played just 3 games) are health and ready to go.

Nurkic in 2018-19 averaged 15.6 points, 10.4 rebounds and 3.2 assists. He's a difference-maker. While Collins is a good backup.

Wonder if they can shock the world.

insidehoops
07-12-2020, 02:41 AM
On the other hand, the Blazers will be without Trevor Ariza.

Still, they're worth keeping an eye on.

SheldonCooper1
07-13-2020, 03:42 AM
He averaged 32/8/8 on 61% TS while making the defensive first team in the regular season. 35/7/8 on 60% TS in the playoffs.

His 6th seeded Bulls upset the 3rd seeded Cavs in the first round, then upset the 2nd seeded Ewing's Knicks in the second round, and went on to bring the 1st seeded Bad Boy Pistons to 6 games in the ECF. Pistons then proceeds to sweep the Lakers in the finals.

This was during Pippen and Grant's sophomore seasons where neither of them had developed into the players they would later become. Jordan was carrying this team.

I think this is an underrated season for Jordan that proves how far he could carry a team as the only elite player.

Axe
07-13-2020, 03:51 AM
If the season went on uninterrupted, the blazers would find themselves fighting for the 8th spot in a tight western conference.

After that tho, where does dame go?

Akeem34TheDream
07-13-2020, 03:56 AM
He averaged 32/8/8 on 61% TS while making the defensive first team in the regular season. 35/7/8 on 60% TS in the playoffs.

His 6th seeded Bulls upset the 3rd seeded Cavs in the first round, then upset the 2nd seeded Ewing's Knicks in the second round, and went on to bring the 1st seeded Bad Boy Pistons to 6 games in the ECF. Pistons then proceeds to sweep the Lakers in the finals.

This was during Pippen and Grant's sophomore seasons where neither of them had developed into the players they would later become. Jordan was carrying this team.

I think this is an underrated season for Jordan that proves how far he could carry a team as the only elite player.

Solid debut:roll:

Axe
07-13-2020, 04:56 AM

Congratulations, we have a winner. :pimp:

SheldonCooper1
07-18-2020, 01:47 AM

I think this is an underrated season for Jordan that proves how far he could carry a team as the only elite player. https://omegle.onl/ https://xender.vip/

Since the other NBA sub is temporarily blocked, figured I’d post it here. That’s a Monday if anyone was wondering so no competing with Sunday Night Football but competing with Monday Night Football (which is on cable). The NFL game that Night is Chargers vs Saints.

VictorMosquito
07-18-2020, 02:22 AM
https://omegle.onl/ https://xender.vip/

Since the other NBA sub is temporarily blocked, figured I’d post it here. That’s a Monday if anyone was wondering so no competing with Sunday Night Football but competing with Monday Night Football (which is on cable). The NFL game that Night is Chargers vs Saints.

Looks like GimmeThat and Knicksman have a kid

Axe
07-18-2020, 06:09 AM
Looks like GimmeThat and Knicksman have a kid
Haven't seen the latter post lately for a while now