PDA

View Full Version : ESPN suspends Woj without Pay

PWB15
07-12-2020, 01:07 PM
https://nypost.com/2020/07/12/espn-suspends-woj-for-f-k-you-email-to-missouri-senator/?utm_medium=SocialFlow&sr_share=facebook&utm_source=NYPFacebook&utm_campaign=SocialFlow&fbclid=IwAR34t8ob8i_Gz9vM7COp_JaVDjT4NujnWi4KTrOQg N0M5-IvT23vnXMOYkI

ArbitraryWater
07-12-2020, 01:10 PM
Nice

DoctorP
07-12-2020, 01:11 PM
Looks like WOj just got China'd by ESPN

Is this the end of Woj?

:lol

(these are funny times)

HylianNightmare
07-12-2020, 02:33 PM
**** the senator

bluechox2
07-12-2020, 02:46 PM
China needs to step in...blasphemy

warriorfan
07-12-2020, 03:02 PM
:roll:

ESPN pulling back on the leash a little bit. Woj is getting too overt with his shilling. He needs to just stay quiet and not draw more attention to them.

Patrick Chewing
07-13-2020, 11:30 AM
**** the senator

The Senator is standing up for the people and pointing out the hypocrisy of athletes.

GOBB
07-13-2020, 12:05 PM
Standing up for what people? F*ck the senator.

The Hick
07-13-2020, 12:15 PM
Standing up for what people? F*ck the senator.

Exactly. Can we all stop pretending we give one fvck about those muzzies over there.:lol

Pretty sure Germany will take them if they aren't happy

Clippersfan86
07-13-2020, 12:15 PM
Good. Woj has abused his knowledge for years now. ESPN literally told the man stop tweeting draft picks, and he does it anyway with smartass phrases like "Philly is really enamored by the idea of drafting so and so" right before the pick is announced. I truly believe this man has developed a God complex at this point.

GOBB
07-13-2020, 12:21 PM
Good. Woj has abused his knowledge for years now. ESPN literally told the man stop tweeting draft picks, and he does it anyway with smartass phrases like "Philly is really enamored by the idea of drafting so and so" right before the pick is announced. I truly believe this man has developed a God complex at this point.

Stop hating.

Derka
07-13-2020, 01:12 PM
Hawley can eat all of my balls, the hypocrite. Screams about kowtowing to China while several of Missouri's most profitable employers contributed to his campaign with money they make by taking long, hard pulls on that Chinese d1ck.

The entire US Senate can eat my balls, come to think of it.

Clippersfan86
07-13-2020, 01:15 PM
Hawley can eat all of my balls, the hypocrite. Screams about kowtowing to China while several of Missouri's most profitable employers contributed to his campaign with money they make by taking long, hard pulls on that Chinese d1ck.

The entire US Senate can eat my balls, come to think of it.

It's obviously a bad faith argument. That being said, the content in his letter is completely true and valid. It doesn't mean he himself isn't a hypocrite or douche for being selective himself. It's no different than the GOP mercilessly attacking illegals publicly, but their companies benefit from illegals working under the table more than ANYONE else. Both parties abuse illegal labor. This is why in general I don't trust or like EITHER party or the hypocrisy from all of these clowns.

rawimpact
07-13-2020, 03:30 PM

You know those bench warmers in high school that love to wear their letterman jackets despite being complete ass? Well WOJ is a perfect example of what they morph into as they age. They crave the spotlight without earning a bit of it... guy literally is spoon fed info to tweet.

Needless to say, I root for Shams.