PDA

View Full Version : Tree Rollins was known to get lines of like 1 steal and 8 blocked shots, etc.

72-10
07-12-2020, 08:05 PM
2 steals and 5 blocked shots, 1 steal and 9 blocked shots, things like that

Do you think Tree holds any records for stats like these?

Lion's pride
07-12-2020, 08:34 PM
2 steals and 5 blocked shots, 1 steal and 9 blocked shots, things like that

Do you think Tree holds any records for stats like these?

I don't know, but he is 0-1 vs Danny Ainge in fighting :banana:

Kblaze8855
07-13-2020, 10:25 AM
My main memory of him was watching him shoot around in person and realizing for the first time that even nba players who can’t shoot....can shoot. He did not miss period. Inside...outside. Stepping into threes(this was in a high school so not nba threes). Bank shot after bank shot. He was just playing around and other than watching Shammond Williams doing drills it was the best shooting display I’d ever seen in person at the time. Just playing around with people you could tell he was scoring by shooting just to take it easy. He could have just dunked but he’d wet everything from outside just laughing.

HoopsNY
07-13-2020, 10:40 AM
My main memory of him was watching him shoot around in person and realizing for the first time that even nba players who can’t shoot....can shoot. He did not miss period. Inside...outside. Stepping into threes(this was in a high school so not nba threes). Bank shot after bank shot. He was just playing around and other than watching Shammond Williams doing drills it was the best shooting display I’d ever seen in person at the time. Just playing around with people you could tell he was scoring by shooting just to take it easy. He could have just dunked but he’d wet everything from outside just laughing.

I remember Shammond Williams. He was really supposed to become the next big thing. I'm not quite sure what happened. Did you do scouting for teams or something?

Kblaze8855
07-13-2020, 11:06 AM
He lived near my grandmas house and played at the outdoor courts at the church down the street. And my little brother was a friend of his brother Alfred....who should have been better than Shammond but was lazy.