PDA

View Full Version : Rockets player breaks quarantine already, will be isolated for 8 days.

Clippersfan86
07-13-2020, 12:22 PM
Tim MacMahon
@espn_macmahon

Rockets forward Bruno Caboclo inadvertently broke quarantine and must quarantine in his room for another eight days before resuming team activities. Caboclo left his room during the initial quarantine period, a source said. He was unaware that he was not allowed to do so despite the league informing all players and staff of the protocol. “He should’ve known,” the source said. “It was no secret.”

What a damn idiot. He's jeopardizing the entire bubble. Players that do this should be flat out kicked out of the bubble. "I didn't know" is about the dumbest thing possible.

Phoenix
07-13-2020, 12:45 PM
Andherewego.gif

HBK_Kliq_2
07-13-2020, 12:55 PM
What a moron. If you really want to get out of the bubble to get laid or smoke some pot, just do what rondo did and intentionally break your hand. If you're actually valuable to your team, just toughen it out.

Kblaze8855
07-13-2020, 01:08 PM
I feel like if I don’t get an image of your face in my head when I read your name and you cause any form of bubble related strife your contract should be voided.

Clippersfan86
07-13-2020, 01:24 PM
I feel like if I don’t get an image of your face in my head when I read your name and you cause any form of bubble related strife your contract should be voided.

Yep. If bubble shuts down NBA loses BILLIONS. There absolutely should be a clause to rip up a players contract or put some kind of HUGE levy on them. For example if they make 5 million a year, NBA can claim 60% of that every year to recover damages. Obviously that's IF a player breaks bubble and causes an outbreak.

StrongLurk
07-13-2020, 03:05 PM
I made a thread yesterday "Will the season end because of the players' stupidity?"

I think the odds are higher than people think.

HylianNightmare
07-13-2020, 05:03 PM
At least hes only 8 days away instead of 4 years

Jay-B
07-13-2020, 05:12 PM
Kick his dumb ass out of the NBA if your getting paid millions or even Mid level 100,000’s and cant follow simple rules you don’t deserve to be in the league

MrFonzworth
07-13-2020, 05:25 PM
At least hes only 8 days away instead of 4 years

:roll:

Axe
07-13-2020, 08:35 PM
Looks like the thunder will prevail over the rockets this year, despite them being considered as underdogs due to early perceptions that they would be rebuilding with russ now gone.