PDA

View Full Version : Being able to shoot like that he couldnt even get a workout for a team.

Kblaze8855
07-14-2020, 06:20 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a-gIlMu3fvE

Won the shootout 3 years in a row and had 25 points one year(not this one) without having money balls. Shot 48% from 3 that year and it wasnt even his best(he shot 49% in 1988 on 175 attempts). Of course he also wore a dashiki to the white house and delivered a letter of reprimand to the president and called out Bush and MJ for not doing more for the poor. He sued the NBA for blackballing him but it was said he didnt get offers because he didnt play D. To which Phil responded:

"I also found it strange that not a single team called to inquire about him. Usually, I get at least one call about a player we've decided not to sign. And yes, he couldn't play much defense, but a lot of guys in the league can't, but not many can shoot from his range, either."

Anyway....around that same time his ex wife abducted their kids and threw gas on him and tried to light him on fire with two lit matches that went out as they flew through the air at him so....just a bad run overall.

Kblaze8855
07-14-2020, 06:22 AM
That bitch tried to burn him to death in front of a school with their children watching:

CHICAGO -- The wife of Chicago Bulls (https://www.baltimoresun.com/topic/sports/basketball/chicago-bulls-ORSPT000164-topic.html) guard Craig Hodges was charged with aggravated battery yesterday by the Northbrook (https://www.baltimoresun.com/topic/chicago-suburbs/northbrook-CHIS0053-topic.html), Ill., police after she allegedly doused Hodges with gasoline and then threw a lighted match at him in front of an elementary school.
Carlita Hodges, 30, allegedly threw the match at her husband yesterday after he had just dropped off his two children, a Cook County state's attorney's spokesman said. The Bulls guard was not injured.
The Hodges, both residents of Northbrook, are separated and in the process of getting a divorce, the spokesman said. The Bulls player has temporary custody of the couple's two children, pending a final disposition by the court, he said.
The match burned out before it hit Hodges, who had jumped out of the car he had used to drive his children to Grove School in Northbrook.

At that point, Carlita Hodges allegedly threw a second lighted match that also went dead before it struck Hodges, the spokesman said. Carlita Hodges then reportedly got into Hodges' car, took the keys from the ignition and drove off in another vehicle, stranding Hodges outside the school.
Hodges ran into the elementary school where officials already had called police after they were alerted by the two children that their mother and father were fighting, the spokesman said.
Carlita Hodges reportedly said that she wanted to get Hodges' attention, that she wanted to talk to him, the spokesman said.

And she got out on bail.

Imagine the roles were revered. Hed be among the most infamous names in sports.

Sulico
07-14-2020, 06:49 AM
That bitch tried to burn him to death in front of a school with their children watching:

And she got out on bail.

He was piece of trash man, and deserved everything that came his way and more.

And pieces of trash usually gravitate to each other, that's probably how he met his lovely wife that almost burned him alive.

Kblaze8855
07-14-2020, 06:51 AM
He was weird but....shit.

Throw gas on him and a lit match in front of a school?

Thats....a lot.

oldtimer28
07-14-2020, 06:52 AM
He was weird but....shit.

Throw gas on him and a lit match in front of a school?

Thats....a lot.

Yes

ArbitraryWater
07-14-2020, 07:02 AM

And pieces of trash usually gravitate to each other, that's probably how he met his lovely wife that almost burned him alive.

what he do?

Sulico
07-14-2020, 07:27 AM
what he do?

Other than constantly publicly telling other people how to live their life?
He was buddy of Louis Farrakhan. Not a great man to be associated with.

FKAri
07-14-2020, 07:29 AM
what he do?

Butt fukced Jordan in the showers (allegedly)

iamgine
07-14-2020, 07:43 AM
His wife said he was cheating a lot. And abusive. Standard celebrity behavior.

I guess she just couldn't take it anymore.

Shogon
07-14-2020, 08:26 AM
Anyway....around that same time his ex wife abducted their kids and threw gas on him and tried to light him on fire with two lit matches that went out as they flew through the air at him so....just a bad run overall.

:roll::roll:

tpols
07-14-2020, 08:41 AM

And she got out on bail.

93% of inmates are male in USA... it is a rigged system.

a guy wouldve gotten like 10-20 years in prison for attempted murder.

Shogon
07-14-2020, 09:27 AM
93% of inmates are male in USA... it is a rigged system.

a guy wouldve gotten like 10-20 years in prison for attempted murder.

#malelivesmatter

Kblaze8855
07-14-2020, 09:47 AM
She also ****ed R Kelly and claims to have bought him his first keyboard with Craigs money.

72-10
07-14-2020, 11:37 AM
he mighta

I'd like more information on the b*tch but it proves hard to find. That's kind of strange.

Kblaze8855
07-14-2020, 11:44 AM
She has some basketball wives interviews I believe. See what I can find.

JEFFERSON MONEY
07-14-2020, 11:51 AM

False.

Reggie43
07-14-2020, 12:00 PM
Great shooters should always have a spot on a team even in limited mins. I remember a shooter I played with who only has that one skill and he couldnt even dribble as a small guard and gets dominated by better all around players in pickup but once we played in an organized league these allaround players become less effective because of better comp while the shooter becomes more valuable because he has that one great skill.

72-10
07-14-2020, 12:04 PM
It's hard to say how much a team can benefit from a system.

Lebron23
07-14-2020, 12:04 PM
False.

Jordan was the reason he was black bailed in the nba

Lebron23
07-14-2020, 12:05 PM
It's hard to say how much a team can benefit from a system.

Who's better him or daniel gibson?

72-10
07-14-2020, 12:15 PM
Boobie wasn't as good as Craig mostly due to Craig's superb shooting. Al Jefferson was better as well although he had some off nights.

Lebron23
07-14-2020, 12:21 PM
Boobie wasn't as good as Craig mostly due to Craig's superb shooting. Al Jefferson was better as well although he had some off nights.

Boobie showed some potential in the 2008 nba season, but he never learned how to play the point. That's why the Cavaliers traded for Mo Williams. I remembered Boobie Gibson scoring 33 points in the 2008 Rookie Game. Sucks he was out of the league by the time the 3 points shooting era started.