PDA

View Full Version : YT: Shaq vs. rookie Yao Ming. Barkley "I'll kiss Yao's ass, if scores 19 in 1 game"

Hey Yo
07-14-2020, 07:29 PM
Both Barkley and Shaq take multiple jabs at 22yr old rookie Yao. It would be the first match-up between the 2 big men in 2003.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9DzSGPad_z4

FireDavidKahn
07-14-2020, 08:01 PM
I'm more surprised anyone actually listens to Barkley anymore.

Barkley is one of the dumbest NBA players that has ever lived. On par with Rodman.

ClipperRevival
07-14-2020, 08:02 PM
Hey OP, why did MJ quit on his team multiple times?

1987_Lakers
07-14-2020, 09:38 PM
I'm more surprised anyone actually listens to Barkley anymore.

Barkley is one of the dumbest NBA players that has ever lived. On par with Rodman.

Barkley is funny as hell, when it comes to serious basketball discussion he doesn't have a clue what he's talking about.

FireDavidKahn
07-14-2020, 09:43 PM
Barkley is funny as hell, when it comes to serious basketball discussion he doesn't have a clue what he's talking about.

Yes.

ClipperRevival
07-14-2020, 10:26 PM

Yeah ok. If he said Bron was the GOAT, you would be all over his nuts babyboi. :yaohappy:

tpols
07-14-2020, 10:30 PM
prime Shaq tries to bully a skinny rookie yao... gets owned. Stuffed 3 times in a row on first 3 shots.

Comes back later... says reason he got blocked was because yao was too tall.

RRR3
07-14-2020, 10:30 PM
>Thread about Shaq, Barkley and Yao
>ClipperRevival: LeBron LeBron LeBron

Yikes.

Turbo Slayer
07-14-2020, 10:35 PM
Yeah ok. If he said Bron was the GOAT, you would be all over his nuts babyboi. :yaohappy: Keep sucking MJ's
phallus like some boy sucking a Tootsie Pop with his dried, crinkly lips. Good lord, bro.
Anyways why did you bring up LeBron in the first place because this thread ain't it. Also 1987_Lakers is definitely not a LeBron stan.

FireDavidKahn
07-14-2020, 10:35 PM
prime Shaq tries to bully a skinny rookie yao... gets owned. Stuffed 3 times in a row on first 3 shots.

Comes back later... says reason he got blocked was because yao was too tall.

Skinny? Yao was still over 300 pounds

tpols
07-14-2020, 10:38 PM
Skinny? Yao was still over 300 pounds

He was 7'6. watch the film. Shaq totally dwarfed him muscle wise. yao was a 22 years old kid to Shaq's 31 year old grown man.

ClipperRevival
07-14-2020, 10:40 PM
Keep sucking MJ's
phallus like some boy sucking a Tootsie Pop with his dried, crinkly lips. Good lord, bro.
Anyways why did you bring up LeBron in the first place because this thread ain't it. Also 1987_Lakers is definitely not a LeBron stan.

He isn't a Bron fan? Bro, you better do a thread history check. :yaohappy:

Turbo Slayer
07-14-2020, 10:43 PM
Anyways, back to the main topic. Yao and Shaq were both monsters. You could feel the mixed feelings between them back then.

Turbo Slayer
07-14-2020, 10:52 PM
He isn't a Bron fan? Bro, you better do a thread history check. :yaohappy:

I want to make this clear. There are no hard feelings between you and me. 1987_Lakers recent activity says otherwise. And even if the man is on LeBron's side it doesn't give you incentive to declare that X poster is this and that without substantial and indisputable evidence. And from what I know so far, he is a reasonable poster and I know that you can be reasonable too. He isn't Dray n Klay, SpaceJam2, or TheCorporation. Those posters are not worth talking to have a serious basketball discussion. But 1987_Lakers isn't in that group. I just feel that you are unfairly judging 1987_Lakers too harshly, that's all.

Axe
07-14-2020, 10:55 PM
Barkley was also a crazy man. Can't forget how he threw the ball towards shaq after being blocked and shoved back then. They both got furious towards each other and all hell broke loose.

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/PowerfulMilkyAmericanquarterhorse-size_restricted.gif

Turbo Slayer
07-14-2020, 11:01 PM
Barkley was also a crazy man. Can't forget how he threw the ball towards shaq after being blocked and shoved back then. They both got furious towards each other and all hell broke loose.

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/PowerfulMilkyAmericanquarterhorse-size_restricted.gif
Now, they are friends. Life can be interesting at times. :oldlol:

ClipperRevival
07-14-2020, 11:58 PM
I want to make this clear. There are no hard feelings between you and me. 1987_Lakers recent activity says otherwise. And even if the man is on LeBron's side it doesn't give you incentive to declare that X poster is this and that without substantial and indisputable evidence. And from what I know so far, he is a reasonable poster and I know that you can be reasonable too. He isn't Dray n Klay, SpaceJam2, or TheCorporation. Those posters are not worth talking to have a serious basketball discussion. But 1987_Lakers isn't in that group. I just feel that you are unfairly judging 1987_Lakers too harshly, that's all.

Like I said, check his thread history babyboi. Lots of MJ haters pretend to be "unbiased" but check their history and you see where they stand. I get it. MJ da GOAT so naturally he gonna have the most haters.

Mr Feeny
07-15-2020, 05:20 PM
Like I said, check his thread history babyboi. Lots of MJ haters pretend to be "unbiased" but check their history and you see where they stand. I get it. MJ da GOAT so naturally he gonna have the most haters.

I second this. There are a lot of haters but this lakers87 guy is a different breed. He seems to go to bed at night dreaming of Michael Jordan dying. He melts down everytime anyone praises Jordan in any way.

Whoah10115
07-15-2020, 05:28 PM

Some of you guys are clueless.

1987_Lakers
07-15-2020, 06:23 PM
Some of you guys are clueless.

How can anyone watch Inside the NBA and come out thinking Barkley knows what he's talking about? He sees the game in a very simplistic way, he never makes any insightful observations and his predictions are usually wrong.

Whoah10115
07-15-2020, 11:42 PM
How can anyone watch Inside the NBA and come out thinking Barkley knows what he's talking about? He sees the game in a very simplistic way, he never makes any insightful observations and his predictions are usually wrong.

He says a lot of off the cuff stuff, and Shaq has destroyed that show...but too much good to not come out.

When he actually talks basketball he says smart things. He was a smart player and despite playing the clown and sounding like he sometimes does, he's a smart guy. And one who understands what he sees and notes nuanced things.

Besides dealing with Shaq, his big problem is that sometimes when he has an opinion or prediction, he'll be too stubborn to change his mind right away. He can admit being wrong but doesn't sometimes chooses to be stuck in something. I do it, as a romantic or as a hater of shit, but he sometimes needs to relax. But he clearly has useful information. He isn't Shaq.