PDA

View Full Version : Son of Federal Judge linked to Epstein case is ambushed and murdered

Patrick Chewing
07-20-2020, 10:28 AM
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8539683/Federal-judges-son-shot-dead-husband-wounded-attack-man-dressed-FedEx-driver.html

And here we go!

The son of a federal judge has been shot dead and her husband critically wounded after they were attacked at their home by a gunman dressed as a FedEx driver.

The attack happened at the home of Esther Salas, 51, an Obama-appointed District Court judge, in North Brunswick, New Jersey, on Sunday evening.

The judge's 20-year-old son Daniel Anderl was killed, and her defense attorney husband Mark Anderl, 63, was critically injured.

tpols
07-20-2020, 10:37 AM
jesus... i literally live about 3 miles from where this happened.

iamgine
07-20-2020, 10:45 AM
Doesn't seem to be connected to Jeffrey Epsein's case since her involvement is only with small financial aspect of that case.

Patrick Chewing
07-20-2020, 11:07 AM
It has to do with something and money is always a motivator. I wonder if the shooter purposely shot her son to hurt her even more. Could be an old case coming back to haunt her. Who knows. But to deliberately dress up as a FedEx delivery driver means this was intentional and not random.

Either way, this is crazy and sad.

rawimpact
07-20-2020, 11:08 AM
Sounds more like bank investors doing some dirty work to keep something hush hush.

Shogon
07-20-2020, 12:48 PM
This is some real life movie shit now.

Patrick Chewing
07-20-2020, 12:51 PM
LOL now they found the suspect dead from a self-inflicted gun shot wound: https://saraacarter.com/man-dressed-in-fed-ex-uniform-kills-son-of-new-jersey-federal-judge-leaves-husband-in-critical-condition/

Can't write a better script

Shogon
07-20-2020, 12:52 PM
LOL now they found the suspect dead from a self-inflicted gun shot wound: https://saraacarter.com/man-dressed-in-fed-ex-uniform-kills-son-of-new-jersey-federal-judge-leaves-husband-in-critical-condition/

Can't write a better script

:roll:

It does seem like just a coincidence but... I mean... yeah...

What if this guy was targeted specifically to do this now and he killed himself to protect someone else he loves/cares about?

Sorta like "look, do this for us and then kill yourself otherwise we're going to kill your entire family" or some shit like that.

That way it can easily be written off as a coincidence. I mean... what are the odds this guy just randomly waits 5 years to do this and take his revenge? lol

ItsMillerTime
07-20-2020, 01:15 PM
All you pizzagate conspiracy nuts should look into the Deutsche Bank.. by far one of the shadiest, corrupt financial "banks" out there.

Guess who they love to work with? I'll wait.

Patrick Chewing
07-20-2020, 01:18 PM
All you pizzagate conspiracy nuts should look into the Deutsche Bank.. by far one of the shadiest, corrupt financial "banks" out there.

Who killed Seth Rich??

Guess who he worked for? I'll wait.

ItsMillerTime
07-20-2020, 01:21 PM
Who killed Seth Rich??

Guess who he worked for? I'll wait.

BUT WHAT ABOUT HER EMAILS MAN!!!!!!

Seriously!! Wtf Fatrick!@!!!!@

Facepalm
07-20-2020, 01:26 PM
Just reported that the suspected gunman is now dead. Hmmmm.....

The suspect was later found dead of an apparently self-inflicted gunshot wound near Liberty, New York, multiple law enforcement sources told ABC News. A municipal employee discovered the body in a car.

The deceased suspect was an attorney who had a case before Judge Salas in 2015, sources said. A FedEx package addressed to Judge Salas was discovered in the car, sources said.

Patrick Chewing
07-20-2020, 01:31 PM
BUT WHAT ABOUT HER EMAILS MAN!!!!!!

Seriously!! Wtf Fatrick!@!!!!@

We're talking about dead people here man who had connections to the Clintons. Rich, Epstein, Foster. The list goes on and on.

ItsMillerTime
07-20-2020, 02:22 PM
We're talking about dead people here man who had connections to the Clintons. Rich, Epstein, Foster. The list goes on and on.

And who else? Who are you conveniently leaving off of this list?

~primetime~
07-20-2020, 02:25 PM

:oldlol:

Patrick Chewing
07-20-2020, 02:33 PM

Who else has died at the hands of the Clintons? Who else did I forget? There's too many names.

ItsMillerTime
07-20-2020, 02:36 PM
Who else has died at the hands of the Clintons? Who else did I forget? There's too many names.

You can do it! I believe in you!! Just say it big guy!

bladefd
07-20-2020, 02:39 PM

Who is the elephant in the room that you are leaving off? (metaphorically and literally :lol )

Patrick Chewing
07-20-2020, 02:41 PM
Ohhhhh how can I forget!! Ambassador Stevens!

msbutthurt
07-20-2020, 02:52 PM

^ El negro

Shogon
07-20-2020, 06:40 PM
Trump was definitely banging some minors with Epstein. See, how hard was that? I doubt Trump was banging actual children, in the "prepubescent" sense anyways(though I'd argue basically anyone under 25 is a child)... whatever... they're all sick.

Joe Biden will be our next president and his VP shortly after that... unreal.

Soon.

warriorfan
07-20-2020, 08:06 PM
I was thinking that all this story needs is someone to shoot himself in the back of the head :lol

Surreal.

coin24
07-20-2020, 08:10 PM
They don't even have to try cover shit up anymore. People are so stupid they believe any garbage..

Yeah all those people killed themseves, the judges family is unrelated and um yeah CORONA IS DEADLY STAY INSIDE!! :oldlol:

BigKobeFan
07-20-2020, 08:33 PM
I can't believe people actually believe this is from an old prior case. It is so obvious the hit was done when she was assigned as the Judge.