PDA

View Full Version : How would ish react if to the 1989 Oilers were in the nba?

Duderonomy
07-20-2020, 08:02 PM
The GOAT's team won a f@$#in title without him.

warriorfan
07-20-2020, 08:59 PM
Warren Moon alley oops.

Roundball_Rock
07-20-2020, 09:28 PM
Not the first year but they did win the second year. They got a ton back for Gretzky in the trade, including the 3rd or 4th leading scorer. It isn't as if he left them at the last minute with nothing like MJ or as a free agent like LeBron.

The biggest immediate impact was on Messier's legacy as he won as "the man", although he won later in New York as well so ultimately it didn't matter as much as it did in the near term.

warriorfan
07-20-2020, 09:51 PM
Not the first year but they did win the second year. They got a ton back for Gretzky in the trade, including the 3rd or 4th leading scorer. It isn't as if he left them at the last minute with nothing like MJ or as a free agent like LeBron.

The biggest immediate impact was on Messier's legacy as he won as "the man", although he won later in New York as well so ultimately it didn't matter as much as it did in the near term.

Thanks DaHeezy.

MrFonzworth
07-20-2020, 10:01 PM
Thanks DaHeezy.

Is he really DaHeezy or am I being bamboozled?

Carbine
07-20-2020, 10:05 PM
Hockey is way different.

Guys play 20-25 minutes a night. Goalies are the most important position on the ice too. Imagine arguing rings when the best player doesn't even play 3/5 of the game

SouBeachTalents
07-20-2020, 10:07 PM
Hockey is way different.

Guys play 20-25 minutes a night. Goalies are the most important position on the ice too. Imagine arguing rings when the best player doesn't even play 3/5 of the game
Yeah, the rangz argument honestly isn't even relevant outside of the NBA & QB's

Shooter
07-20-2020, 10:14 PM

No he is not, WelfareFan is just so desperate to wipe the ash off of him he makes shit up.

Roundball_Rock
07-20-2020, 10:19 PM

It's a line several posters who have been banned multiple times have been pushing because it eases the pain of the ownage they are getting. These are the same people who spent 4-5 years saying I was Fatal9. With these tools, Eurasia has always been at war with Oceania.

warriorfan
07-20-2020, 10:32 PM

He is.

Roundball_Rock
07-20-2020, 10:37 PM
Living rent free in these beta groupies' heads. I have an entire fleet of groupies following me around as the useless betas they are. :lol

Carbine
07-20-2020, 10:39 PM
Yeah, the rangz argument honestly isn't even relevant outside of the NBA & QB's

It's even more dumb for QBs because they don't play defense or special teams.

Proctor
07-20-2020, 10:58 PM
Living rent free in these beta groupies' heads. I have an entire fleet of groupies following me around as the useless betas they are. :lol
:roll:

Nobody has to follow you around...you post blabbering walls of text in just about every thread. Congrats on your one mere accomplishment (other than ducking a 5'3 Mexican freelance photographer named AirTupac in a Gold's Gym parking lot).

Roundball_Rock
07-20-2020, 11:05 PM

9,000 posts since 2012--I didn't know you existed until now. A total non-entity in debates. :lol We need to start a kid's table for people like you, WF, etc.

warriorfan
07-20-2020, 11:11 PM
9,000 posts since 2012--I didn't know you existed until now. A total non-entity in debates. :lol We need to start a kid's table for people like you, WF, etc.

Big time cringe :lol

Roundball_Rock
07-20-2020, 11:19 PM
:sleeping

Groupie, you are on my ignore list. Sorry. Maybe someday, assuming you aren't permanently banned like you have been elsewhere, you can graduate to the adult's table.

insidious301
07-20-2020, 11:46 PM
Thanks DaHeezy.

Who is DaHeezy? I heard someone accuse Roundball of being that poster before. Yesterday however I did catch a glimpse of his trolling. Shame too because he was one of the first posters I interacted with after taking a long hiatus.

Proctor
07-20-2020, 11:51 PM
Pit that against your 9,000 posts in the last month. Keep it up! Slow start, but you can still catch Axe's 33 posts per day average. The quality is sure the same.

MrFonzworth
07-20-2020, 11:51 PM
Who is DaHeezy? I heard someone accuse Roundball of being that poster before. Yesterday however I did catch a glimpse of his trolling. Shame too because he was one of the first posters I interacted with after taking a long hiatus.

A Canadian bartender. His ISH claim to fame is threatening teenage kids minding their own business with a tactical flashlight and ducking AirTupac in a fight after challenging him.

Proctor
07-20-2020, 11:52 PM
Big time cringe :lol

:roll::roll::roll:

Roundball (aka Sam):

https://media2.giphy.com/media/9r4RQFhVhL9RGRyivG/giphy.gif

insidious301
07-21-2020, 12:00 AM
A Canadian bartender. His ISH claim to fame is threatening teenage kids minding their own business with a tactical flashlight and ducking AirTupac in a fight after challenging him.

You guys are hilarious. I don't mind funny trolling. The Pippen Gospel has gotten out of hand though. Yesterday I had asked Roundball to quit filibustering Jordan topics with the What about Pippen? routine. He and another poster named "Shooter" continue the trolling however.

Roundball_Rock
07-21-2020, 12:03 AM
More smears from the same set of groupies/alts.

Like I said, these are the same people who said I was Fatal9, who had the same group of groupies, for 4-5 years (until he left). They can't post up on the debate stage so their small minds have to go elsewhere. It's like swatting flies but fortunately the ignore function exists and I need be better about ignoring trolls. There are plenty of competent, worthwhile posters here.

Canada? Check my IP. Last I checked, Virginia isn't in Canada.

MrFonzworth
07-21-2020, 12:06 AM
https://theawesomer.com/photos/2019/02/security_torch_2.0_infapower_flashlight_3.jpg

You've never seen a security flaslight before? It's a titanium bat with 1200 lumen flashlight tip. You can literally blind them with the light or crush a skull with one blow. I used a smaller version disorientating someone trying to use blow in a club

:biggums:

Proctor
07-21-2020, 12:09 AM

:roll: :roll:

Roundball continuing to get the skateboarder treatment in this thread. Just continually pushed and pushed around until he bottles up and leaves scared with his flashlight in hand. "Alts, alts, groupies, alts!"

warriorfan
07-21-2020, 12:10 AM
:roll::roll::roll:

Roundball (aka Sam):

https://media2.giphy.com/media/9r4RQFhVhL9RGRyivG/giphy.gif

Shooter/SpaceJam2 is Jacob.

warriorfan
07-21-2020, 12:12 AM

That was seriously the worst post I have ever seen. DaHeezy doubling down on the flashlight. :lol Jesus Christ.

Proctor
07-21-2020, 12:12 AM

Shooter/SpaceJam2 is Jacob.

That was seriously the worst post I have ever seen. DaHeezy doubling down on the flashlight. :lol Jesus Christ.

https://media1.giphy.com/media/VIVWFx6c91AAwWLwWB/giphy.gif

Roundball_Rock
07-21-2020, 12:13 AM

That's a fabrication. I never posted that.

Anyway, by their own admission, I'm spending all day "posting walls of text." Therefore, how can I have time for an alt? Not very logical but this is why they can't post up.

Again, the same people said I was Fatal9 when we posted nothing alike.

Mods, I authorize you to check my IP and report the location. It will say Virginia and per this guy, the other poster is from Canada.

warriorfan
07-21-2020, 12:14 AM
You guys are hilarious. I don't mind funny trolling. The Pippen Gospel has gotten out of hand though. Yesterday I had asked Roundball to quit filibustering Jordan topics with the What about Pippen? routine. He and another poster named "Shooter" continue the trolling however.

Shooter is some insane spammer guy. He used to have this account SpaceJam2 and he literally posted 60+ times a day. It was nuts.

https://i.postimg.cc/JhVBJdHk/280-F87-C4-99-C8-45-C8-AE9-F-A5-C1-F419-BB78.jpg

warriorfan
07-21-2020, 12:15 AM
https://media1.giphy.com/media/VIVWFx6c91AAwWLwWB/giphy.gif

Proctor
07-21-2020, 12:16 AM
Shooter is some insane spammer guy. He used to have this account SpaceJam2 and he literally posted 60+ times a day. It was nuts.

https://i.postimg.cc/JhVBJdHk/280-F87-C4-99-C8-45-C8-AE9-F-A5-C1-F419-BB78.jpg

I had forgotten about that and found myself in awe of Axe's post barrage...but it doesn't even hold a candle to that. :biggums:

MrFonzworth
07-21-2020, 12:16 AM

Dude made a thread about skaters being territorial ONLY to subtly brag about a flashlight:roll:

warriorfan
07-21-2020, 12:17 AM
That's a fabrication. I never posted that.

Anyway, by their own admission, Im spending all day "posting walls of text." Therefore, how can I have time for an alt? Not very logical but this is why they can't post up.

Again, the same people said I was Fatal9 when we posted nothing alike.

Mods, I authorize you to check my IP and report the location. It will say Virginia and per this guy, the other poster is from Canada.

Bartending during Covid season is a tad bit slow I imagine :lol.

Roundball_Rock
07-21-2020, 12:18 AM
You have to be quite dumb to think I'm that guy. My style of writing and analysis makes it obvious what my background is in. Not exactly a bartender's style.

You guys have to do better. The reason MJ stans thought I was Fatal9 is we shared some of the same positions on their God and the Church or Jordan recoiled. Our posting was nothing alike, which smarter posters got but people banned multiple times on multiple accounts don't usually fall in that category.

Fonzworth, when was that post made?

warriorfan
07-21-2020, 12:20 AM
Dude made a thread about skaters being territorial ONLY to subtly brag about a flashlight:roll:

Then double down and defend the flashlight and tell more stories about it. Like if that isn’t peak autism I don’t know what is. The severe autism matches up. Roundball showing up after de heezy disappears matches up, you know this guy isn’t doing shit, he works in the service industry, he probably hasn’t worked for close to 6 months. He has shifted focus to full time Scottie Pippen posting.

insidious301
07-21-2020, 12:22 AM
I heard this DaHeezy character also made a concentrated effort to barrage/troll Jordan and his fans. Is that true? Also what is a "Jordaneer"? I've seen Roundball_Rock and "Shooter" post that term. Did Daheezy do too? What the heck does that even mean by the way?

MrFonzworth
07-21-2020, 12:23 AM
You have to be quite dumb to think I'm that guy. My style of writing and analysis makes it obvious what my background is in. Not exactly a bartender's style.

You guys have to do better. The reason MJ stans thought I was Fatal9 is we shared some of the same positions on their God and the Church or Jordan recoiled. Our posting was nothing alike, which smarter posters got but people banned multiple times on multiple accounts don't usually fall in that category.

Fonzworth, when was that post made?

Not sure. Check your browser history. It was a bit before you searched on Google images "Gold's gym outside"

warriorfan
07-21-2020, 12:24 AM
I heard this DaHeezy character also made a concentrated effort to barrage Jordan and his fans. Is this true? Also what is a "Jordaneer". I've seen Roundball_Rock and "Shooter" post this terminology. What the heck does that mean?

Oh shit. Astute observation. I was about to post about that, the only guys I’ve ever heard say that cringy shit is DaHeezy, Hateraid, and Roundball Rock.....yeah.

Not sure. Check your browser history. It was a bit before you searched on Google images "Gold's gym outside"

insidious301
07-21-2020, 12:27 AM
Oh shit. Astute observation. I was about to post about that, the only guys I’ve ever heard say that cringy shit is DaHeezy, Hateraid, and Roundball Rock.....yeah.

Well there you have it. I didn't mean to expose you Roundball_Rock. This was literally by accident. I am not going judge you or anything haha

Proctor
07-21-2020, 12:29 AM
Well there you have it. I didn't mean to expose you Roundball_Rock. This was literally by accident. I am not going judge you or anything haha

Your finest work since exposing SamuraiSwish aka "Coach." :lol

Roundball_Rock
07-21-2020, 01:03 AM
My Public IPv4 is: XYZ
My Public IPv6 is: Not Detected
ISP: Verizon Communications Inc.

:lol

Redacting the IP for safety reasons--groupies can be crazy--but mods, feel free to confirm the Virginia location. :cheers:

Not sure who this guys is. The Fatal9 stuff was a compliment (but evidently, per the sharpest knives in the ISH drawer, it wasn't Fatal9--it was this other guy all along! It just took them 11 years to figure it out! :lol )--the GOAT poster who owned MJ stans daily. :bowdown:

warriorfan
07-21-2020, 01:13 AM
My Public IPv4 is: XYZ
My Public IPv6 is: Not Detected
ISP: Verizon Communications Inc.

:lol

Redacting the IP for safety reasons--groupies can be crazy--but mods, feel free to confirm the Virginia location. :cheers:

Not sure who this guys is. The Fatal9 stuff was a compliment (but evidently, per the sharpest knives in the ISH drawer, it wasn't Fatal9--it was this other guy all along! It just took them 11 years to figure it out! :lol )--the GOAT poster who owned MJ stans daily. :bowdown:

Seems super legit.

:roll: :roll: :roll:

Roundball_Rock
07-21-2020, 06:31 AM
The devotion of the MJ cult is fascinating. If you don't worship Jordan, that means you must all be one poster because only one person could not love the Lord and Savior.

Of course we won't get a rationale for why banned posters and alts "believe" the theory.

Since these are groupies/alts, they must have caught me posting about watching McNabb's career. I somehow know a lot associated with the Philadelphia area via living there until recently, despite apparently being a Canadian since the Philadelphia Eagles are so huge in Canada. The authorities who uncovered the plot? A guy banned permanently across 4-5 accounts and Warriorfan, easily a bottom 3 posters. No value whatsoever to the board.

The cameo from the guy with 40 posts a year (yet he "knows" more than posters who were in threads he wasn't in going back years--basically admitting he is an alt in the process) but about 20 about me in recent days was just the cherry on top of the clown car. :lol

Phoenix
07-21-2020, 07:47 AM
I had forgotten about that and found myself in awe of Axe's post barrage...but it doesn't even hold a candle to that. :biggums:

Another poster noting that 33 garbage posts a day pace. He should be along wagging his tail shortly.

Manny98
07-21-2020, 07:57 AM
This thread :roll:

Roundball_Rock
07-21-2020, 10:18 AM
Another poster noting that 33 garbage posts a day pace. He should be along wagging his tail shortly.

Doesn't he remind you of Warriorfan? An avalanche of posts but never any substance or thought in any of them.

This thread

I'm name checking Donovan McNabb and Sheetz in random posts and these clowns think I live in Canada (a theory they came up with 11 years after I joined ISH). :lol

Phoenix
07-21-2020, 10:37 AM
Doesn't he remind you of Warriorfan? An avalanche of posts but never any substance or thought in any of them.

I personally haven't had issues with him like some others may have. Like for example, you and I have a respectable rapport but others here have been going at it with you. I guess everyone rubs each other differently.

Axe is different though. Some posters may gravitate towards a select few topics, but that poster just goes from thread to thread usually saying very little of substance and as we know, asking people about 'dups'. Like, alot of his posts literally are pointless and 33 a day is well on the side of spamming. Someone who's supposedly a 'new' poster, and I mean really new, may ease themselves into the forum. Not this dude, hits the ground running with dumb post after dumb post. Hard to think he's not an intentional shit-stirrer. Frankly, I've even lowered my standards engaging in back and forth trolling with him as I do try to have some kind of reasonable standard in my postings, but it occasionally goes off the rails when confronted with rampant stupidity.

Roundball_Rock
07-21-2020, 10:44 AM
The ignore function would be better if tightened up--the hole is these trolls get quoted and there is a temptation to respond (partly because of the deceptive nature of them, like the falsified "quote" posted here in this thread by yet another poster I hadn't posted with despite being on here since 2009). I figure if they were ignored completely they would go back to their holes.

Alts is another "end around" against being ignored. You can ignore the main account but they will come back with an alt.

I looked up this "DaHeezy" guy via the thread starter tab. To these clowns, this is me: http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?470380-Kawhi-w-o-his-Pippen-Danny-Green-This-could-be-the-real-test-for-Leonard :oldlol:

Whoah10115
07-21-2020, 10:51 AM
The devotion of the MJ cult is fascinating. If you don't worship Jordan, that means you must all be one poster because only one person could not love the Lord and Savior.

Of course we won't get a rationale for why banned posters and alts "believe" the theory.

Since these are groupies/alts, they must have caught me posting about watching McNabb's career. I somehow know a lot associated with the Philadelphia area via living there until recently, despite apparently being a Canadian since the Philadelphia Eagles are so huge in Canada. The authorities who uncovered the plot? A guy banned permanently across 4-5 accounts and Warriorfan, easily a bottom 3 posters. No value whatsoever to the board.

The cameo from the guy with 40 posts a year (yet he "knows" more than posters who were in threads he wasn't in going back years--basically admitting he is an alt in the process) but about 20 about me in recent days was just the cherry on top of the clown car. :lol

Bruh I think you have a problem.

Just relax.

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
07-21-2020, 10:53 AM
Wild thread :oldlol:

I remember when posters thought fatal9 and RR were the same dude. I wasn't one of those people, but clowns say anything for shit to stick.

Roundball_Rock
07-21-2020, 10:59 AM
I remember when posters thought fatal9 and RR were the same dude. I wasn't one of those people but clowns say anything for things to stick

:lol Back then we had a private message function on ISH--we often messaged each other and laughed at that. We shared some views on Jordan, Pippen, Kareem but we posted nothing like each other and we diverged on, you know, every other topic (on ISH the only topics are MJ, Pippen, LeBron now and back then Kobe too). It was lazy "thinking" but the smarter posters caught the differences in approach and style even if we drove to similar conclusions on the only topics ISH cares about. The DaHeezy thing comes from SamuraiSwish/Coach/Money 23/Money Mitch 23/PoutinPippen/etc. (same poster but he keeps getting banned so he needs fresh accounts) and you have suckers in this thread buying it hook, like and sinker because Warriorfan said it (a reputable source :lol ).

The "thinking" underlying it all was MJ is so beloved that, on a board with thousands of people, it would be impossible for there to be two hostile MJ voices. It had to be the same guy.

That went on for about 5 years until Fatal9 hung up the jersey somewhere around 2014 or 2015 (it is a shame we lost him, ShaqAttack, hitmary2k, and a few others over the years--I'll even say BruceBlitz was a more entertaining version of 3ball). Now it is 2020 and the same types are saying I am this other guy, who apparently also was posting when Fatal9 and I were here. 11 years later. Oceania has always been at war with Eurasia. :oldlol:

Phoenix
07-21-2020, 11:00 AM
The ignore function would be better if tightened up--the hole is these trolls get quoted and there is a temptation to respond (partly because of the deceptive nature of them, like the falsified "quote" posted here in this thread by yet another poster I hadn't posted with despite being on here since 2009). I figure if they were ignored completely they would go back to their holes.

Alts is another "end around" against being ignored. You can ignore the main account but they will come back with an alt.

Yeah, the few posts I've seen from him recently are things quoted from others. At 33 posts a day I figure I miss most of them. 95% of the time when he replies right back it's because he can't help himself from not replying no matter what, regardless of the fact I don't see the post. He has to get his 2 cents in. But, I see other posters speak to the absurdity of 33 posts a day and a common sentiment that he spams alot of dumb shit.

Carbine
07-21-2020, 11:17 AM
I remember DaHeezy from years ago. There is no way Round is that poster, not from how I remember DaHeezy posting.

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
07-21-2020, 11:17 AM
:lol Back then we had a private message function on ISH--we often messaged each other and laughed at that. We shared some views on Jordan, Pippen, Kareem but we posted nothing like each other and we diverged on, you know, every other topic (on ISH the only topics are MJ, Pippen, LeBron now and back then Kobe too). It was lazy "thinking" but the smarter posters caught the differences in approach and style even if we drove to similar conclusions on the only topics ISH cares about. The DaHeezy thing comes from SamuraiSwish/Coach/Money 23/Money Mitch 23/PoutinPippen/etc. (same poster but he keeps getting banned so he needs fresh accounts) and you have suckers in this thread buying it hook, like and sinker because Warriorfan said it (a reputable source :lol ).

The "thinking" underlying it all was MJ is so beloved that, on a board with thousands of people, it would be impossible for there to be two hostile MJ voices. It had to be the same guy.

That went on for about 5 years until Fatal9 hung up the jersey somewhere around 2014 or 2015 (it is a shame we lost him, ShaqAttack, hitmary2k, and a few others over the years--I'll even say BruceBlitz was a more entertaining version of 3ball). Now it is 2020 and the same types are saying I am this other guy, who apparently also was posting when Fatal9 and I were here. 11 years later. Oceania has always been at war with Eurasia. :oldlol:

Not going to lie and say you don't dabble in forms of 'trolling'. Even I caught myself provoking Lebron fans a year or so ago :lol

Still, never bought into you being any of those posters. Especially Fatal9 who had a Youtube channel, and is someone i traded dozens of games with. He and I talked on another website called 'sport-scene'. These posters would make awful detectives :oldlol: The "You're an alt" talk is becoming the norm on here. There are posters who legit think every ardent Lebron fan is some dude named Simon :oldlol:

Phoenix
07-21-2020, 11:28 AM
I remember Da Heezy as well but mostly because of the British Bulldog avatar.

Roundball_Rock
07-21-2020, 11:40 AM
MJ stans called Fatal9 "trolling" too--if you push back on the MJ narrative ("MJ won all by himself, with no help, against the toughest comp ever!"), that's the response. We make/made thoughtful posts with our reasoning explained and backed by facts (it would be easy to be what Axe or Warriorfan are and post drive by 3 sentence posts without having to comb bballreference or articles). People may not like our conclusions, but that isn't "trolling." I've been here since 2009 with zero bans--despite MJ fans probably reporting on almost all my posts :oldlol: , unlike some others in this thread. :lol

From what I have seen from the MJ crowd from 2009 on ISH is a desire to shut down all criticism of MJ. We will always be outnumbered by the MJ crowd by 4:1, 5:1 but MJ stans can't abide even a small rump of posters pushing back against their narratives. Fatal's film knowledge made him dangerous, with me it's my knowledge of the Bulls as a fan of the team who was around back then so I know where the historical bodies are buried. I can catch things that Kobe fans then or LeBron fans now can't because of age or not following the team closely then if they were of age.

MJ stans complain about anti-MJ posts, but there are 10x more anti-Pippen or anti-LeBron posts on ISH each day and there is silence from Team Jordan. Hell, they usually join in. :oldlol:

Why are good people leaving? This thread is a prime example. The OP is interesting, I made a substantive response to it--and that was it. 55 posts later that is it. Nothing about the OP after because Warriorfan, as usual failing to make a substantive contribution to the discussion, derailed the thread.

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
07-21-2020, 11:51 AM
Yeah I don't think pushback is the problem. I've debated years here with opinions that vary. People used to call me a 'Lebron hater' and 'troll' for pumping the brakes on the Lebron is God talk.

Its always about the approach and intent. One can do that stuff and post facts that contradict a narrative. How they're presented is everything though.

I wouldn't call you a troll. Inciting posters on occasion doesn't make you one.

warriorfan
07-21-2020, 11:55 AM
“Jordaneers”

Roundball_Rock
07-21-2020, 12:01 PM
What makes people like me and Fatal9 stick out is we are responding to a group of a dozen or so posters pushing the same general narrative (3ball gets a lot of flack, is annoying but there isn't a light years difference between what he says and, say, Indian_guy or tpols). We are more visible due to our volume whereas the other guys have a "team effort" so any individual poster will be limited in what they do but when you add it up...

97 and I are basically the only Pippen fans pushing back against the MJ crowd. Smoke117 still posts here but he got so tired of MJ stans that he largely avoids those threads. Hitmary, Kshutts, Fatal9 all left.

insidious301
07-21-2020, 02:41 PM
“Jordaneers”

Hilarious man. You people would know who is who better than me. These accusations can only be verified by a moderator however.

Whoah10115
07-22-2020, 08:21 PM
I remember Fatal9's avatar, a bit. Don't assume they're the same. Does this gentleman have an alt? He was on this site when I joined like a decade ago, and it appears the bulk of his posts have come in the last few months, so maybe.

Anyway, from unblocking his messages in this thread, it's clear he's a butt crack. People appear to be doing him the courtesy of engaging with him like a mammal, and every single post he starts with the same thing.

Mammal - "Yeah I didn't think that was you"

RR - "MJ stans"

Mammal - "I remember Daheezy"

RR - "Posters like 3ball, push narrative, spew spew"

Mammal - "I like potatoes"

RR - "Pete Myers, 55 wins, refs"

:sleeping:violin::sleeping