Happened last night in Deeeeeetroit!

B-B-B-Black Lives Matter!!

warriorfan
07-20-2020, 10:00 PM
Said no sane person ever.

https://twitter.com/antihero_kate/status/1285384788791238657?s=21

Damn...did the guy in the blue and white hide under the bodies? Insane.

Overdrive
07-20-2020, 10:19 PM
Said no sane person ever.

https://twitter.com/antihero_kate/status/1285384788791238657?s=21

Gangster heroism/romanticization is a huge problem not only in the US. The migrant kids over here also fully embrace that bullshit, which is definately dangerous if they think robbing, srabbing and shooting is a cool thing to do.

Doesn't change the fact that police is a problem in the US, because they have to suspect anyone they confront has to be a possible gun wielder.

DoctorP
07-20-2020, 10:25 PM
Gangster heroism/romanticization is a huge problem not only in the US. The migrant kids over here also fully embrace that bullshit, which is definately dangerous if they think robbing, srabbing and shooting is a cool thing to do.

Doesn't change the fact that police is a problem in the US, because they have to suspect anyone they confront has to be a possible gun wielder.

gruesome, you are seeing a guy that will be put away for life... like an animal

warriorfan
07-20-2020, 10:26 PM

Then why do you feel ok with transgender culture being pushed as okay? You say it’s not a problem? Run the numbers. Transgender people don’t have a great track record for a good life. High amount of suicide and I’m sure if you look at the life expectancies for transgender vs normal people it would be quite staggering. Encouraging young kids with obvious mental health issues to try to change themselves into something they are not rather than accepting who they are is just exacerbating their mental health problems, not helping.

Patrick Chewing
07-20-2020, 10:37 PM
Let's just put things into perspective here.

One cop. One cop in an ocean of cops across the country egregiously kills someone. Kills a Black man if we want to be precise. Cities burn as a result. People get murdered as a result.

Meanwhile, murders have skyrocketed since this one cop killed this one guy months ago. Here, we have a video of a Black man shooting at 4 people and killing 3 of them. ALL BLACK. Not a single solitary ****ing peep from anyone, but from yours truly.

Of course, the number one excuse will be, certain demographics are only incensed when someone other than them commits a crime against them, and they are more prone to look the other way or "accept" when someone from their own tribe or within their own demographic does it instead. Sound insane? It should sound insane to you. Because it is.

Overdrive
07-20-2020, 11:03 PM
Then why do you feel ok with transgender culture being pushed as okay? You say it’s not a problem? Run the numbers. Transgender people don’t have a great track record for a good life. High amount of suicide and I’m sure if you look at the life expectancies for transgender vs normal people it would be quite staggering. Encouraging young kids with obvious mental health issues to try to change themselves into something they are not rather than accepting who they are is just exacerbating their mental health problems, not helping.

These problem got problems chopping ***** off or not. What I said in the other thread is that they are such a little minority that even pushed by the media they're nothing to worry about. Even psychos like that Yannik dude or however he's spelled.

One cop. One cop in an ocean of cops across the country egregiously kills someone. Kills a Black man if we want to be precise. Cities burn as a result. People get murdered as a result.

Meanwhile, murders have skyrocketed since this one cop killed this one guy months ago. Here, we have a video of a Black man shooting at 4 people and killing 3 of them. ALL BLACK. Not a single solitary ****ing peep from anyone, but from yours truly.

Of course, the number one excuse will be, certain demographics are only incensed when someone other than them commits a crime against them, and they are more prone to look the other way or "accept" when someone from their own tribe or within their own demographic does it instead. Sound insane? It should sound insane to you. Because it is.

Floyd was just a spark to ignite the flames of civil unrest. If anyone by day 2 of the protest still believed it was about him they're retarded.

There are inside and outside factors for black poverty and crime and both have to be tackled. The big problem is that one side only wants to talk about the inside factors the other only about the outside ones.

Don't you think that the job as a cop attracts power hungry people more often than other jobs on average?

Patrick Chewing
07-20-2020, 11:08 PM
These problem got problems chopping ***** off or not. What I said in the other thread is that they are such a little minority that even pushed by the media they're nothing to worry about. Even psychos like that Yannik dude or however he's spelled.

Floyd was just a spark to ignite the flames of civil unrest. If anyone by day 2 of the protest still believed it was about him they're retarded.

There are inside and outside factors for black poverty and crime and both have to be tackled. The big problem is that one side only wants to talk about the inside factors the other only about the outside ones.

Don't you think that the job as a cop attracts power hungry people more often than other jobs on average?

I think cops in general have authoritarian attitudes that they normally wouldn't get away with if they didn't have a badge and gun. However, I have seen the underbelly of society and it is a scary place. No place you want to dwell in, especially if you have loved ones including children. The amount of evil that is out there goes beyond social workers or any other asinine idea the Liberal Left wants to come up with. I would much rather be on the side of the good guys with the guns than the bad guys with the guns. Cops are killed way more often by criminals than the other way around. So while this one death was the spark, everything else that came after it has been under a perverse set of false pretenses.

Overdrive
07-20-2020, 11:21 PM
I think cops in general have authoritarian attitudes that they normally wouldn't get away with if they didn't have a badge and gun. However, I have seen the underbelly of society and it is a scary place. No place you want to dwell in, especially if you have loved ones including children. The amount of evil that is out there goes beyond social workers or any other asinine idea the Liberal Left wants to come up with. I would much rather be on the side of the good guys with the guns than the bad guys with the guns. Cops are killed way more often by criminals than the other way around. So while this one death was the spark, everything else that came after it has been under a perverse set of false pretenses.

I think the US in general is on a downward spiral and the authoritarian behavour by cops, the devisive rethoric by both reps and dems doesn't help. I'd say your country rn isn't a good place to be no matter if you're on the good or bad guys' side.

I also, unlike others, don't think Trump is to blame for that. He and his rethoric is a symptom not the cause. As long as the dems are unable to nominate a great unifier instead of an establishment shill and the reps still wallow in their Reagon nostalgia the country won't better itself. Nobody cares or tries to provide solutions for the real problems. Obama acted like he would, but in the end he was just more of the same.

Patrick Chewing
07-21-2020, 12:58 AM
I think the US in general is on a downward spiral and the authoritarian behavour by cops, the devisive rethoric by both reps and dems doesn't help. I'd say your country rn isn't a good place to be no matter if you're on the good or bad guys' side.

I also, unlike others, don't think Trump is to blame for that. He and his rethoric is a symptom not the cause. As long as the dems are unable to nominate a great unifier instead of an establishment shill and the reps still wallow in their Reagon nostalgia the country won't better itself. Nobody cares or tries to provide solutions for the real problems. Obama acted like he would, but in the end he was just more of the same.

Obama's problem is that he started this idea that the United States was this great big bad nation and he went on his apology tour across the globe. What that did was embolden these White Liberal cucks into believing that this country needs to be transformed into whatever perverse Liberal Utopia popped into their psycho-depressive brain at the time. Even Michelle Obama gave speeches about how the United States had to be transformed and how it was going to be uncomfortable for people.

Simpletons like primetime will say that we were united under Obama, but that is just a lazy and uneducated way of thinking. This dissent between Liberals and Conservatives didn't happen overnight when Trump took office. Trump's rhetoric is a direct result of the hate and divisiveness being spewed by the Left. Sure, him throwing it back at them ten-fold doesn't help, but boy does it feel good.

But bringing it back to Obama, has there ever been a weaker leader for Black America than this guy? Did Blacks show an scintilla of progress under his 8 years in office? Blacks are marching down streets and burning cities down and killing each other in record numbers and nowhere do you see the FIRST BLACK PRESIDENT attempting to quell the unrest and set an example. Nowhere.

Patrick Chewing
07-21-2020, 01:03 AM
And again, I want to put this video into perspective.

In one instance, you have 4 Black people (3 victims and 1 shooter) who are no longer out free to walk around and live their lives. 3 are dead and the one shooter will spend the rest of his life behind bars.

And yet....we riot and burn cities to the ground for one cop. Nearly 100 Black people have been killed in Chicago alone since George Floyd.

I don't speak for any White person or Latino person, but how in the World do African-Americans expect us to take them seriously when they put no value on their own lives as they kill each other mercilessly each and every day? How? Marxist groups like BLM and poisonous media outlets like CNN want you to believe there is a systemic racism problem out there and that Blacks are being hunted by racist Whites. This is a lie. Period.

coin24
07-21-2020, 02:12 AM
The problem is clearly white people and police. Remove both and let these proud Wakanda people thrive!!!

Patrick Chewing
07-21-2020, 10:25 AM
The problem is clearly white people and police. Remove both and let these proud Wakanda people thrive!!!

Can you imagine the murder rate and overall crime rate if you were to remove all White people and police from just one city? Let's say Baltimore for example. Let's face it, removing White people from a city like Baltimore would mean removing a huge portion of income and opportunity in that city. Next, you remove police officers and assume the citizens would police themselves.

How quickly does that city descend into chaos? How quickly do gangs and warlords take over kind of like what you see in modern-day Africa today? I say within 24 hours.

It's a great social experiment to then say "Ahh haa you see, you people need us. You need White people and above all else, you need the police."

CeltsGarlic
07-21-2020, 12:03 PM

Those things dont correlate. Its like saying we dont need to save tigers cause they kill each other. I knoow its not a great analogy, but yours is kinda weak too.

Patrick Chewing
07-21-2020, 12:16 PM
Those things dont correlate. Its like saying we dont need to save tigers cause they kill each other. I knoow its not a great analogy, but yours is kinda weak too.

There is no outcry and protest among the Black communities and the pro-BLM pasty purple-haired Whites when Blacks murder each other on daily basis.

But when one cop kills one Black person unjustly, the entire country needs to fundamentally change and minority-owned business need to burn as a result.

This kind of hypocrisy and stupidity needs to be called out.

msbutthurt
07-21-2020, 12:18 PM
People that illegally possess guns, their lives don't matter.

It's extremely rare for someone to illegally own a gun and not have bad intentions.

https://nypost.com/2019/04/04/5-gang-members-convicted-in-atlantas-most-brutal-murder/

Save tax payers money. Shoot them in the head, pronto.

CeltsGarlic
07-21-2020, 12:21 PM
There is no outcry and protest among the Black communities and the pro-BLM pasty purple-haired Whites when Blacks murder each other on daily basis.

But when one cop kills one Black person unjustly, the entire country needs to fundamentally change and minority-owned business need to burn as a result.

This kind of hypocrisy and stupidity needs to be called out.

I mean its kinda obvious why they dont call them out. It doesnt fit their agenda and its a different problem which takes away attention from systematic racism and police behavior towards black people. All those problems are real.

RRR3
07-21-2020, 12:24 PM
People that illegally possess guns, their lives don't matter.

It's extremely rare for someone to illegally own a gun and not have bad intentions.

https://nypost.com/2019/04/04/5-gang-members-convicted-in-atlantas-most-brutal-murder/

Save tax payers money. Shoot them in the head, pronto.
This dude is constantly advocating for fascism :biggums:

Patrick Chewing
07-21-2020, 12:33 PM
I mean its kinda obvious why they dont call them out. It doesnt fit their agenda and its a different problem which takes away attention from systematic racism and police behavior towards black people. All those problems are real.

Question for you. Does your perception of systemic racism by police stem from the statistics showing the amount of Blacks who are incarcerated as opposed to any other race?

Because since the George Floyd shooting, the camera eye has recorded hundreds of incidents of Blacks committing crimes against other races and of course, themselves. And this isn't new either. It's been this way for a while. So while I believe that certain laws can be changed such as minor possession laws to prevent mass incarcerations, the amount of violent crime within that community cannot be ignored either.

msbutthurt
07-21-2020, 12:58 PM

I'm advocating following the law.

Owning a gun illegally isn't following the law.

Go live in your communist paradise. Be sure to record yourself getting your ass kicked.

People that own guns illegally couldn't own a gun legally because they most likely have a felony, seeing as they are deadbeat trash humans. People that own guns illegally are awful human beings. That's a fact. They could/would own it legally if they weren't criminals that are better off dead. Send them to you communist island so they can rape and kill each other, you would enjoy it because you enjoy d*ck in your butthole.

RRR3
07-21-2020, 01:05 PM

Go live in your communist paradise. Be sure to record yourself getting your ass kicked.

People that own guns illegally couldn't own a gun legally because they most likely have a felony, seeing as they are deadbeat trash humans. People that own guns illegally are awful human beings. That's a fact. They could/would own it legally if they weren't criminals that are better off dead. Send them to you communist island so they can rape and kill each other, you would enjoy it because you enjoy d*ck in your butthole.
You’re a fascist. Plain and simple. You definitely would have supported Nazi Germany.

Hittin_Shots
07-22-2020, 07:40 AM
You’re a fascist. Plain and simple. You definitely would have supported Nazi Germany.

You're pro illegal gun possession?

warriorfan
07-22-2020, 08:00 AM

You don’t have to be a felon to legally not be able to own a gun. At least in California. If you have had a violent misdemeanor you can’t own a gun. If you have been convicted of a crime that can be sentenced over a year in jail you can’t have one, even if the judge gave you a lesser sentence because of the circumstances. If you have ever had a domestic violence charge of any kind, can’t have a gun. When you consider how crazy some of the domestic abuse laws are now, basically if your girlfriend is really upset with you she can call the cops and say you hit her... and you are going to jail. They are chipping away bit by bit and eroding the 2nd amendment before our very eyes. They have effectively circumvented the constitution. It’s pretty wild if you think about it.

RRR3
07-22-2020, 09:05 AM
You're pro illegal gun possession?
I’m anti executing people.

Hittin_Shots
07-22-2020, 10:10 AM

Then why do u want illegal gun ownership, which leads to many people losing their life? Or do u just want to suppress his opinion on what should happen to those ppl. Like I dunno, a fascist would do.

Patrick Chewing
07-22-2020, 10:14 AM

Looks at this response.

Then looks at this fool's avatar.

Then realizes RRR3 is just a troll.

Overdrive
07-22-2020, 10:44 AM
Then why do u want illegal gun ownership, which leads to many people losing their life? Or do u just want to suppress his opinion on what should happen to those ppl. Like I dunno, a fascist would do.

How about fair trial and jailing them away instead of executing them on the spot? That guy said he's advocating following the law. Which law exactly allows vigilante justice?

Hittin_Shots
07-22-2020, 01:12 PM
How about fair trial and jailing them away instead of executing them on the spot? That guy said he's advocating following the law. Which law exactly allows vigilante justice?

That was the only thing he said that mattered? He also made up some communist island where r3 gets sodomized, was that his literal belief on what should happen also?

MMM
07-22-2020, 01:43 PM
Yes, more people should be anti-illegal gun ownership. They shouldn't allow the state to trample on your rights to defend yourselves. If one of the guys in the video had an illegal gun, they could have saved themselves and others.

coin24
07-22-2020, 03:05 PM

The transjew. Agree with my narrow ideals or you're a facist or low iq:oldlol:

RRR3
07-22-2020, 03:29 PM
Dee duh hurr hyuk gyuk durrr
I think ‘Shew is attempting to communicate with me, guys, but I can’t understand what he’s trying to say.

coin24
07-22-2020, 03:39 PM
Yeah I don't speak unemployed tranny loving virgin :lol

RRR3
07-22-2020, 03:42 PM
https://i.postimg.cc/FRGhG1zt/cashew24.png
:roll:

Patrick Chewing
07-22-2020, 04:27 PM
Yeah I don't speak unemployed tranny loving virgin :lol

https://media0.giphy.com/media/3owzW9EZI8M3sz9s5O/giphy.gif

warriorfan
07-22-2020, 07:31 PM
tio i read online that the fellas he shot beat and robbed him put him in the hospital prior, and killed his little brother. They were also packing, obvious gangsters. Honestly, I dont blame him, what would you do if you saw people who killed your family members stroll into the same room as you?

Be judged by 12, or carried out by 6...Sometimes you have to make a tough decision.

tpols
07-22-2020, 07:34 PM
Be judged by 12, or carried out by 6...Sometimes you have to make a tough decision.

reading more comments the bro thing might not be real even though some say it is some say it isn't. One thing everybody agreed on is that they did nearly beat him to death, robbed him and had him in the hospital for weeks. So i dont feel bad for them... what goes around comes around. it is pretty crazy how quickly they died though. Just instantly totally motionless off one shot.