PDA

View Full Version : Lebron absolutely doesn’t deserve to be in MVP discussion

Walk on Water
07-21-2020, 01:48 PM
I’m not talking about Finals MVP but only the regular season MVP. Giannis has more points, rebounds and the better record with less help. So that argument is over. I don’t care that Lebron is in his 17th season. The NBA don’t give handouts for lifetime achievement.

Also, Anthony Davis is the Lakers best player and is putting up better numbers. More points, more rebounds and blocks, plus he’s a leading candidate for defensive player of the year. So even if you prefer Lebron’s offense and assists, the defense isn’t close and Davis leads all other stats.

There really shouldn’t be a debate. I know Giannis will win but I’m annoyed that Lebron is even in the discussion. He’s not gonna win MVP though.

3ball
07-21-2020, 02:23 PM
Our media has very low character, so they promote Lebron as a candidate even though he isn't deserving.

It shows a severe lack of integrity

Ultimately, it's because they're bad at their jobs (the media), so they want Lebron to be the clear-cut best player - this makes their job of pontification easier

insidious301
07-21-2020, 02:38 PM
I fail to see how LeBron isn't in this discussion. People hated on him when winning in a weak conference however now that he's winning in the west, its not worthy? Why are we praising Giannis then? Bogus double standard.

SouBeachTalents
07-21-2020, 03:05 PM
This fakkit melting down over LeBron just being in the MVP discussion :lol Relax, Giannis is gonna win

Doranku
07-21-2020, 03:42 PM
I fail to see how LeBron isn't in this discussion. People hated on him when winning in a weak conference however now that he's winning in the west, its not worthy? Why are we praising Giannis then? Bogus double standard.

Because you can make a legitimate argument that Bran isn't the MVP of his own team, let alone the entire league.

insidious301
07-21-2020, 03:47 PM
Because you can make a legitimate argument that Bran isn't the MVP of his own team, let alone the entire league.

On defense possibly but I do not think there's a legit case for Davis>Lebron. None of that explains why LeBron shouldn't be in the discussion however. He can still be the most valuable player in the world while Davis could still be a similar talent.

StrongLurk
07-21-2020, 05:16 PM
Giannis should definitely be MVP.

He is in that 09, 10 Lebron mode.

tpols
07-21-2020, 05:33 PM

He missed the playoffs last year. AD comes on board and they're a #1 seed. It's hard to overlook this stuff.

Doranku
07-21-2020, 05:34 PM
On defense possibly but I do not think there's a legit case for Davis>Lebron. None of that explains why LeBron shouldn't be in the discussion however. He can still be the most valuable player in the world while Davis could still be a similar talent.

Not saying I agree with it, just that there is an argument to made. Davis leads in quite a few advanced stats which seem to be held in pretty high regard on this forum. :confusedshrug:

And sure, he's "in the discussion".. but he doesn't have a realistic chance of winning. What case does LeBron have over Giannis? Giannis has the better stats, is the better defender (by far), better team record without a 2nd option near the caliber of AD.. just don't really see a narrative for it.

HoopsNY
07-21-2020, 05:39 PM
I agree that Davis and Giannis deserve more consideration. But given the fact that LeBron assumed the PG position, led the league in assists, and the Lakers are a #1 seed, then I think that does deserve some consideration.

Manny98
07-21-2020, 05:41 PM
I agree there shouldn't be a conversation PERIOD

LeBron is the MVP of the league. 1st seed in the wild west, best record against teams above.500 and is basically putting up Prime Magic numbers with far better defense

It would be a travesty if the MVP doesn't go to the King

Phoenix
07-21-2020, 05:49 PM
Problem is his main competition is putting up peak Shaq numbers in 32 mins a night, record PER, best record in the league and without a top 15 2nd option, let alone a top 5ish level one.

StrongLurk
07-21-2020, 05:55 PM
Not saying I agree with it, just that there is an argument to made. Davis leads in quite a few advanced stats which seem to be held in pretty high regard on this forum. :confusedshrug:

And sure, he's "in the discussion".. but he doesn't have a realistic chance of winning. What case does LeBron have over Giannis? Giannis has the better stats, is the better defender (by far), better team record without a 2nd option near the caliber of AD.. just don't really see a narrative for it.

We can't really rely on this narrative this year. Yes, AD>Khris Middleton.

AD has been a top 6-7 player this year, but Middleton is definitely in the top 12-15 this year (again, regular season). He is having his best year ever, has crazy good impact stats and the Bucks have actually still been destroying teams when Middleton is playing without Giannis (+9 net rating). Meanwhile, the Lakers have a -3.2 net rating when AD is playing while Lebron is on the bench. This is something to consider.

Manny98
07-21-2020, 06:01 PM
Bucks without Giannis on the court = 4.1 NET Rating

Lakers without LeBron on the court = -1.8 NET Rating

This literally proves that LeBron is the MVP of the league

Lakers wouldn't even be a playoff team and fall to having the worst offense in the entire NBA without LeBron

otoh Bucks would remain a competitive team in the East without Giannis

You also have to take into consideration that Giannis is playing in a far weaker conference.

Y'all used that weak conference shit against LeBron for the past decade so keep that same energy with Giannis as well

Phoenix
07-21-2020, 06:07 PM
Lebron was the rightful MVP in 2012 and 2013 playing in the weaker conference. As is Giannis this year.

NBAGOAT
07-21-2020, 08:12 PM
Yes and no. Giannis is clearly ahead it’s not a discussion though a small minority will argue for lebron and he’ll get a few votes. Like curry vs harden in 2015.

However don’t think ads case over lebron is strong. Comparable in some box score stuff like per/bpm but not in the impact stuff and if you watch games lebron just carries the team more than ad.

Tbf keep in mind Middleton is playing like a superstar this year. Bleacher report has him 10th which is too high for me but it’s not crazy. Tatum is debatable as he’s better defensively but not as efficient. Embiid has team results against him, and paul is great but isn’t in his prime. I take all 3 but their list didn’t.

light
07-21-2020, 08:12 PM
I’m not talking about Finals MVP but only the regular season MVP. Giannis has more points, rebounds and the better record with less help. So that argument is over. I don’t care that Lebron is in his 17th season. The NBA don’t give handouts for lifetime achievement.

Also, Anthony Davis is the Lakers best player and is putting up better numbers. More points, more rebounds and blocks, plus he’s a leading candidate for defensive player of the year. So even if you prefer Lebron’s offense and assists, the defense isn’t close and Davis leads all other stats.

There really shouldn’t be a debate. I know Giannis will win but I’m annoyed that Lebron is even in the discussion. He’s not gonna win MVP though.

You're oblivious.

If LeBron was not on the Lakers, they would not be a playoff team.

LeBron is the sole reason for their success - he is their engine, leader, brain, heart and soul. When he doesn't play, the Lakers struggle. When AD doesn't play the Lakers actually improve.

It has been that way all year long and the numbers bear it out - without LeBron, Lakers suck, without AD, Lakers improve.

Also, LeBron has actually been a better defender than Anthony Davis this season. Despite what you may think, AD's defense hasn't been that great this year, while LeBron has had a defensive renaissance - now top 3 in the NBA in Defensive Real Plus-Minus while Davis ranks 152nd.

LeBron has been better than Davis in just about every single way.

Bron deserves the MVP over Giannis because he influences and impacts his team in more ways than Giannis. While Giannis' impact is only on the floor, LeBron's is on the floor, as a coach and as a GM. Vogel and Pelinka both describe their working relationship with LeBron as a PARTNERSHIP. LeBron is literally a general manager and a coach - it is not hyperbole when I say that.

All of the pieces on the team and the direction of the team from week to week or play to play requires LeBron's approval.

So LeBron MADE his team that he now COACHES and PLAYS for. Giannis doesn't do that and he can't do that.

LeBron = Made, coaches, plays.
Giannis = plays

LeBron does more.

LeBron James is your 2020 NBA MVP and it is not close.

Axe
07-21-2020, 08:18 PM
You're oblivious.

LeBron is the sole reason for their success - he is their engine, leader, brain, heart and soul. When he doesn't play, the Lakers struggle. When AD doesn't play the Lakers actually improve.

It has been that way all year long and the numbers bear it out - without LeBron, Lakers suck, without AD, Lakers improve.

Also, LeBron has actually been a better defender than Anthony Davis this season. Despite what you may think, AD's defense hasn't been that great this year, while LeBron has had a defensive renaissance - now top 3 in the NBA in Defensive Real Plus-Minus while Davis ranks 152nd.

Bron deserves the MVP over Giannis because he influences and impacts his team in more ways than Giannis. While Giannis' impact is only on the floor, LeBron's is on the floor, as a coach and as a GM. Vogel and Pelinka both describe their working relationship with LeBron as a PARTNERSHIP. LeBron is literally a general manager and a coach - it is not hyperbole when I say that.

All of the pieces on the team and the direction of the team from week to week or play to play requires LeBron's approval.

So LeBron MADE his team that he now COACHES and PLAYS for. Giannis doesn't do that and he can't do that.

Giannis = plays

LeBron does more.

:lol

Wally450
07-21-2020, 08:21 PM
Giannis has more points, rebounds and the better record with less help. So that argument is over.

But when LeBron was doing this earlier in his career, it was voter fatigue cited as the reason he wasn't winning it more.

He's absolutely in the discussion considering he's leading a team in the West to the 1 seed and putting up very good numbers while doing it.

SATAN
07-21-2020, 08:21 PM
I’m not talking about Finals MVP but only the regular season MVP. Giannis has more points, rebounds and the better record with less help.

You really are a dumb prick. :oldlol:

AirBonner
07-21-2020, 08:33 PM
LeBron will have more mvp votes than Curry

kawhileonard2
07-21-2020, 09:56 PM

I don't see how Lebron is in the conversation but Anthony Davis is not.

kawhileonard2
07-21-2020, 09:58 PM
You're oblivious.

Giannis = plays

LeBron does more.

You mean if they didn't have Anthony Davis the Lakers wouldn't be a playoff team just like last year. Anthony Davis is more the MVP.

Shooter
07-22-2020, 01:13 AM
This fakkit melting down over LeBron just being in the MVP discussion :lol Relax, Giannis is gonna win

:roll: :roll:

Shooter
07-22-2020, 01:15 AM
You're oblivious.

Giannis = plays

LeBron does more.

Bingo

Wrap it up

ImKobe
07-22-2020, 02:56 AM

Giannis put up historic numbers and led a team without a co-superstar to the best record in the league. 9 - 1 without Middleton this season as well. Isn't that what Lebron did when he won MVPs early in his career? Are we now overlooking the stats argument that the Lebron fans always used to make his MVP case over Kobe or Durant?

What's the argument for Lebron? AD is leading the team in pretty much every stat but the assist numbers.

Phoenix
07-22-2020, 03:04 AM
Giannis put up historic numbers and led a team without a co-superstar to the best record in the league. 9 - 1 without Middleton this season as well. Isn't that what Lebron did when he won MVPs early in his career? Are we now overlooking the stats argument that the Lebron fans always used to make his MVP case over Kobe or Durant?

What's the argument for Lebron? AD is leading the team in pretty much every stat but the assist numbers.

It was coming. Eventually someone was going to 'out-stat' Lebron while he was playing and we'll now get to see how the conversation shifts.

NBAGOAT
07-22-2020, 03:12 AM

The argument for bron over ad is simply impact stats. He still dominates ad there though yes Giannis is better. He also always had that edge over Kobe and kd besides a few years.

ImKobe
07-22-2020, 03:20 AM
The argument for bron over ad is simply impact stats. He still dominates ad there though yes Giannis is better. He also always had that edge over Kobe and kd besides a few years.

Stats were the main point whenever it became a Lebron vs. Kobe/Durant debate. It's not really about AD being better than Lebron, but the fact that Bron has a co-superstar who's producing on his level, which really hurts his MVP chances.

GimmeThat
07-22-2020, 03:41 AM
if we go by the Most Valuable Player, than it goes to Giannis, since he doesn't just provide value, and the depreciation would seem to not exist by winning the award.
what Lebron provides, are the intangibles, which is appreciation. which would make him the player with the highest return on investment.

the stats mentioned prior in this thread such as net off the court and record vs .500 can be used to support the claim. the same argument that went about Shaq being the most dominant ever.

Axe
07-22-2020, 03:53 AM
if we go by the Most Valuable Player, than it goes to Giannis, since he doesn't just provide value, and the depreciation would seem to not exist by winning the award.
what Lebron provides, are the intangibles, which is appreciation. which would make him the player with the highest return on investment.

the stats mentioned prior in this thread such as net off the court and record vs .500 can be used to support the claim. the same argument that went about Shaq being the most dominant ever.
Yes but bear in mind lebron is 35 years old already. I wonder how long he'll remain playing at that level, considering he'll be reaching 20 years being active in the league 3 years later.

GimmeThat
07-22-2020, 04:07 AM
Yes but bear in mind lebron is 35 years old already. I wonder how long he'll remain playing at that level, considering he'll be reaching 20 years being active in the league 3 years later.

the price on finding the match up against James is still pretty high

86Celtics
07-22-2020, 04:46 AM
You're oblivious.

Giannis = plays

LeBron does more.

In the real world, Antetokounmpo is or will be. There is no doubt that James deserves to be in the discussion but he won't win it. Also if the Lakers are better without Davis, why did James recruit him in the first place?

Walk on Water
07-22-2020, 06:09 AM
You're oblivious.

Giannis = plays

LeBron does more.

Try harder. Nice satire.

34-24 Footwork
07-22-2020, 08:08 AM
What's Lebron's record without AD for the entirety of last season? Seems like a decent plus-minus sample size.

AD was able to make the playoffs out West without another Superstar and Giannis is dominating the league without another star.

34-24 Footwork
07-22-2020, 08:11 AM
Lebron was legit DUCKING games last year while his team was in dog fights. He came back healthy, sprinted like a cheetah for every fast break dunk, activated playoff mode, and proceeded to get his shit pushed in by the Grizzlies, Hawks, Clippers, Suns, New York, and etc.

KD7
07-22-2020, 08:16 AM
What's Lebron's record without AD for the entirety of last season? Seems like a decent plus-minus sample size.

AD was able to make the playoffs out West without another Superstar and Giannis is dominating the league without another star.
Lakers without LeBron = -1.4 Net RTG - worst team in the west & worst offense in the enitre NBA

Lakers without AD = +7.3 Net RTG - they don't miss a beat

34-24 Footwork
07-22-2020, 08:19 AM
Lakers without LeBron = -1.4 Net RTG - worst team in the west & worst offense in the enitre NBA

Lakers without AD = +7.3 Net RTG - they don't miss a beat

I get it. AD is a negligible scrub. Got it.

What was Lebron's record without AD last year?

Axe
07-22-2020, 05:45 PM
Frank vogel is also a much better coach than ty lue

KD7
07-22-2020, 05:55 PM
I get it. AD is a negligible scrub. Got it.

What was Lebron's record without AD last year?

He was injured, how hard is that for you to understand?

LAmbruh
07-22-2020, 05:58 PM
LeMVP in the discussion for his 17th straight season and flourishing :applause:

AirBonner
07-22-2020, 06:55 PM
Op making a discussion about the very thing he doesn’t want discussed :oldlol::lol

Axe
07-22-2020, 07:33 PM
He was injured, how hard is that for you to understand?
Reasons :lol

insidehoops
07-22-2020, 07:36 PM
If Giannis is No. 1 on the NBA MVP list for this year, then who is at No. 2-5?

HoopsNY
07-25-2020, 02:28 AM
You're oblivious. If LeBron was not on the Lakers, they would not be a playoff team.

So what happened to last year? I get that they were in playoff contention prior to his injury, but LeBron returns and the team goes 8-13 in his final 21 games in which he played, missing the playoffs.

AD comes along and they're the #1 team in the west. What's the major difference here?

Sole reason? AD was their best player this year. The Lakers are 6-2 (.750 win%) without AD and 43-12 with him (.781).

Better defender? What games have you been watching?

Including: ppg, rbpg, blks, stls, fg%, fth%, fewer turnovers, PER, TS%, DBPM, WS, and WS/48?

So as a coach and a GM, with a top 5 player in the league as a sidekick, Giannis' Bucks still have the better record?

And still has a worse record with a top 3-5 sidekick. Amazing the lunacy that exists on this forum.

HoopsNY
07-25-2020, 02:32 AM
It's funny how in 2016-17, the Warriors won 67 games and the default during that season was that Kevin Durant and Steph Curry basically cancelled each other out for MVP contention. Many people didn't want to regard either of them as the MVP due to a 1a/1b situation.

Fast forward to this season and we have a similar scenario in LA. But what changed? All of a sudden the narrative switches to a 1a/1b situation being acceptable because?

SATAN
07-25-2020, 05:13 AM
Davis is NOT more valuable to the Lakers than LeBron. People who don't watch Lakers games and trolls say he is to spite LeBron fans and divide Laker fans. The stats don't even tell half of the story. I agree with Steph and KD cancelling each other but I don't get the comparison. The Lakers would not do much at all without LeBron. It's undeniable.

Axe
07-25-2020, 05:29 AM
Davis is NOT more valuable to the Lakers than LeBron. People who don't watch Lakers games and trolls say he is to spite LeBron fans and divide Laker fans. The stats don't even tell half of the story. I agree with Steph and KD cancelling each other but I don't get the comparison. The Lakers would not do much at all without LeBron. It's undeniable.
https://media0.giphy.com/media/iAYupOdWXQy5a4nVGk/giphy.gif

SATAN
07-25-2020, 05:41 AM
Axe

College superstar
This message is hidden because Axe is on your ignore list.
View Post

Remove user from ignore list

Winning.

Axe
07-25-2020, 05:42 AM
Axe

College superstar
View Post

Winning.
Exhibit A

Phoenix
07-25-2020, 06:09 AM
Axe

College superstar
View Post

Winning.

:roll::roll:

Axe
07-25-2020, 06:12 AM
./.

ArbitraryWater
07-25-2020, 06:17 AM
LeBron has the lead in 8/8 of our Playmaking metrics over at @The_BBall_Index.
LeBron is scoring 26.3 points per 75 offensive possessions and generating an additional 27.5 from assists per 75.
That's 53.8 total points from LeBron per 75 possessions on court. Giannis is at 50.0.

https://twitter.com/Tim_NBA/status/1285623970935562240

Phoenix
07-25-2020, 06:43 AM
5 months, 33 posts a day, ISH's most ignored poster. :applause:

Axe
07-25-2020, 06:49 AM
^^can't believe this asshole of a son is still showing how butthurt and insecure he really is over some mere ppd count, even moreso the fact that he has stalk the profile just to see it out of curiosity. :rolleyes:

Phoenix
07-25-2020, 06:55 AM
Ummm

Axe

College superstar
View Post

https://media1.tenor.com/images/9ea67749bd0169df3b56e10ddda3a9df/tenor.gif?itemid=12343101

Axe
07-25-2020, 06:59 AM
^^my dork son in another thread while still continuing to suffer the effects of severe mental retardation.

https://i.gifer.com/2UsU.gif

Moving on never seems to exist on this fukking mongoloid. Also, no originality at all. :confusedshrug:

Phoenix
07-25-2020, 07:04 AM
Friendly reminder

Axe

College superstar
View Post

5 months, 4000+ useless posts getting ignored one poster at a time. :lol

https://media2.giphy.com/media/12R2bKfxceemNq/giphy.gif

Axe
07-25-2020, 07:08 AM
^^my dork son intentionally posting banal and butthurt responses so i can still boost my ppd. And calls them useless posts because i gave him vvv... :facepalm
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/46/1c/d0/461cd0801ad393cf2c65dbdbbaeae062.gif

ArbitraryWater
07-25-2020, 07:14 AM
ISH went in a bad way to begin with, but Axe has really disgraced the board.. he is an absolute embarrassment as a person.

Axe
07-25-2020, 07:18 AM
ISH went in a bad way to begin with, but Axe has really disgraced the board.. he is an absolute embarrassment as a person.
I only came because i used to idolize your prick attitude and behavior; thus, I'm a product of your idiocy. Now, it looks like you're on another period again. Maybe you forgot to put your tampon on once more?

Phoenix
07-25-2020, 07:28 AM

Yep. Horrible, horrible poster from the day he joined.

Uncle Drew
07-25-2020, 07:30 AM
Every post of Axe is just toe curling. He tries so hard but somehow manages to become an even bigger idiot with every comment.

Axe
07-25-2020, 07:32 AM
Yep. Horrible, horrible poster from the day he joined.
At least not as horrible as a butthurt dork who regularly stalks my profile just to see the ppd count and whine so much about it

Axe
07-25-2020, 07:33 AM
Every post of Axe is just toe curling. He tries so hard but somehow manages to become an even bigger idiot with every comment.
I can only understand that because i can't forget how much i made a butthurt of a sorry bran stan like you :rolleyes:

Phoenix
07-25-2020, 07:34 AM
So many L's Axe. ISH consensus is you're the biggest loser around.

I feel for you. :(

Axe
07-25-2020, 07:35 AM
^^you don't have to worry me about me, my child. It's you who I'm supposed to worry about... since i know looking at my ppd stresses you so much af. Also, I already know I'm the biggest loser around because i have an immature asshole son like you...

Phoenix
07-25-2020, 07:36 AM

:applause:

Uncle Drew
07-25-2020, 07:45 AM
And again, just more and more cringe. How does he do it?!

Axe
07-25-2020, 07:47 AM
Doing it for the sake of boosting my ppd to irritate Phoenix, my dork asshole son...

Phoenix
07-25-2020, 08:00 AM
And again, just more and more cringe. How does he do it?!

Easily the biggest retard on the board :oldlol:. If I could be bothered I'd make a thread for all the villagers to gather around with their pitch-forks. Just think of the clicks potential.

Axe
07-25-2020, 08:02 AM
Now he calls me a retard for him still not being able to move on over the drama, despite having me on his ignore list for days already. :confusedshrug:

What a true dork and sore loser. Rent free all day :hammertime:

ZenMaster7210
07-25-2020, 08:16 AM
^^my dork son intentionally posting banal and butthurt responses so i can still boost my ppd. And calls them useless posts because i gave him vvv... :facepalm
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/46/1c/d0/461cd0801ad393cf2c65dbdbbaeae062.gif

:oldlol::roll::applause:

Phoenix
07-25-2020, 08:24 AM
Jesus H , I see what you mean Uncle Drew. If not for Zenmaster rolling around to quote I wouldn't get the full appreciation for the level of cringe on display.:biggums:

Dude says I'm boosting his post count as if anyone is forcing him to reply to my comments. :lol

He'll reply to this in about two minutes because he's being 'forced' to. :oldlol:

Axe
07-25-2020, 08:25 AM
:oldlol::roll::applause:
:cheers:

Axe
07-25-2020, 08:27 AM
Jesus H , I see what you mean Uncle Drew. If not for Zenmaster rolling around to quote I wouldn't get the full appreciation for the level of cringe on display.:biggums:

Dude says I'm boosting his post count as if anyone if forcing him to reply to my comments. :lol

He'll reply to this in about two minutes because he's being 'forced' to reply to that too. :oldlol:
Oh yes, yes you are my dear dork child because you wanted utmost attention, silly.

Btw, it's hilarious you still choose to view my post for your own curiosity, despite having me in your ignore list.

Phoenix
07-25-2020, 08:28 AM
3 minutes :applause:

insidious301
07-25-2020, 10:56 AM
Phoenix and Axe still tussling. Haha. The funny thing is, you guys likely agree on a lot more than you think.

Axe
07-25-2020, 10:59 AM
Phoenix and Axe still tussling. The funny thing is, you guys likely agree on a lot more than you think.
He started it first, like he always does. :confusedshrug:

Phoenix
07-25-2020, 11:36 AM
Phoenix and Axe still tussling. Haha. The funny thing is, you guys likely agree on a lot more than you think.

All I see from him is a 5 month account running around asking 'who's dup is this?' Whatever his actual basketball opinion is has long been obscured by basically spamming the board. But it's not just me. In this thread alone 3 other posters seem to have the same general view on his posting. :confusedshrug:

But anyways, there's mild entertainment in pulling his chain and he comes wagging 2 minutes later. He'll be along in a few minutes once he's seen this to prove my point. Am I trolling? Yeah why not, but that's not my usual style of posting as I'm sure you've seen .

Axe
07-25-2020, 11:45 AM
^^don't even bother listening to this dork kid. He's an immature asshole.

The only reason why his ass is on fire about me rn is just because of a mere ppd count, that he still needs to stalk at my profile just to see it. He's like a loyal mutt or something but what amuses me the most is that i'm already on his ignore list yet he still continues to cry over spilled milk, despite the fact that my posts are already hidden on his shitty view.

And 'who's dup is this', really? Still can't move on because you're stuck like a fukking bubble gum lmao. Go fukk yourself. ./.

Phoenix
07-25-2020, 12:05 PM
So as I was saying Insidious, the mild entertainment of seeing him wagging his tail after me, just as I called it. Since his last posting he's been F5ing the shit out of the page waiting for the crumbs I throw him. It's just......hilariously easy.

Axe
07-25-2020, 12:12 PM
^^says the crybaby sore loser dork who can't take the ugly truth. Imagining putting someone on your ignore list who you can't truly ignore, after all. The only thing i see here is your severe mental retardation being utterly pronounced. But you can't ignore your worst nightmare, can you?

Lebron23
07-25-2020, 12:16 PM
He likely finish 2nd in mvp voting.

Meticode
07-25-2020, 12:16 PM
For me it's either Giannis or AD. I give a slight nod to Giannis since he's the only super-star on his team, but LeBron will probably get more votes than AD just becuase.