PDA

View Full Version : Clippers / Magic game thread... livestream link inside

Shogon
07-22-2020, 03:19 PM
http://bfstrms.xyz/watch/nba/

Magic up 1 with 4:05 to go in Q1

jayfan
07-22-2020, 03:23 PM
No Pat Bev. He went home after practice yesterday due to a family emergency.

L8krH8tr
07-22-2020, 03:35 PM
Clippers needs interior presence or else it’s going to be rough against the Fakers

D-Wait
07-22-2020, 03:48 PM
Actually diggin the dark background with LED boards.

I remember the tournament in Australia or so with completely dark background, loved it.

Playoff atmosphere will be lacking, but it's pleasing for the eyes to watch.

Shogon
07-22-2020, 03:49 PM
I think they've put together a beautiful product... I'd like to get rid of the unnecessary bass noise emanating from the speakers, but other than that... top notch.

L8krH8tr
07-22-2020, 03:53 PM
Clippers are so stacked . Joakim Noah is back in the cut

HBK_Kliq_2
07-22-2020, 03:58 PM
Clippers needs interior presence or else it’s going to be rough against the Fakers

They have Noah and he looks great so far, I hope he wins the starting job over Zubac.

Clippersfan86
07-22-2020, 04:28 PM

The Clippers are a top 3 NBA team in rebounding and rim defense. Zubac is #2 in league defending rim, Harrell #9. Green can also be solid and now they added Noah. The interior is a non issue. They don't have Harrell or Zubac today.

Clippersfan86
07-22-2020, 04:30 PM
They have Noah and he looks great so far, I hope he wins the starting job over Zubac.

I'd love Noah to take over for a year or two while mentoring Zubac, but Zubac's impact is huge. Gonna be hard to replace 22 year old Zubac impact at his age. He's the proven vet... But Zubac is basically a 15/15/2 block per 36 guy with elite rim D. Zubac also has the best offensive rebound % in the league. He gives a lot of extra possessions.

HBK_Kliq_2
07-22-2020, 04:56 PM
I'd love Noah to take over for a year or two while mentoring Zubac, but Zubac's impact is huge. Gonna be hard to replace 22 year old Zubac impact at his age. He's the proven vet... But Zubac is basically a 15/15/2 block per 36 guy with elite rim D. Zubac also has the best offensive rebound % in the league. He gives a lot of extra possessions.

Yeah but I prefer Noah's energy, experience, and he's the more proven defender. I would have Noah starting for a year or two until Zubac takes over.

tpols
07-22-2020, 05:11 PM
Yeah but I prefer Noah's energy, experience, and he's the more proven defender. I would have Noah starting for a year or two until Zubac takes over.

He was also a thorn in Lebron's side and a hated rival. i think thats why they brought him on board. it reminds me of when toronto picked up marc gasol, two very good defensive and passing centers.

scuzzy
07-22-2020, 05:17 PM
He was also a thorn in Lebron's side and a hated rival. i think thats why they brought him on board. it reminds me of when toronto picked up marc gasol, two very good defensive and passing centers.
Great thorn to pick for Lakers fans

Considering Lebron made a career out of putting his Bulls in a rebuild not once, but twice

HBK_Kliq_2
07-22-2020, 05:17 PM

I think it was because Anthony Davis more then LeBron. They are already holding LeBron to like 49% TS this season. I like to see Noah try Davis because every other clipper failed. Also somebody like Embiid if 76ers get that far.

LAmbruh
07-22-2020, 05:26 PM
Great thorn to pick for Lakers fans

Considering Lebron made a career out of putting his Bulls in a rebuild not once, but twice

thorn in the side Teetose say

https://i.postimg.cc/D0GjPcZZ/bjkgukry.png

another swing and miss for Teetose :oldlol:

HBK_Kliq_2
07-22-2020, 05:39 PM
thorn in the side Teetose say

https://i.postimg.cc/D0GjPcZZ/bjkgukry.png

another swing and miss for Teetose :oldlol:

If Noah puts up those numbers, he is definitely winning a title this year.

LAmbruh
07-22-2020, 05:45 PM
If Noah puts up those numbers, he is definitely winning a title this year.

Docs not stupid enough to play him

Noah has been a scrub for years and at his peak was a poor mans Rodman. He's soley there for injury reserve

HBK_Kliq_2
07-22-2020, 06:09 PM
Docs not stupid enough to play him

Noah has been a scrub for years and at his peak was a poor mans Rodman. He's soley there for injury reserve

He looked good with grizzles, as a 20-25 mins a game guy he's great. Also very motivated and in shape.

jayfan
07-22-2020, 09:16 PM
He looked good with grizzles, as a 20-25 mins a game guy he's great. Also very motivated and in shape.

And healthy. For the first in how long?

Axe
07-23-2020, 04:32 AM
I like him but don't you think he's already washed up at this point?