PDA

View Full Version : Nate Robinson vs Jake Paul in boxing match as undercard for Mike Tyson vs Roy Jones

AirTupac
07-23-2020, 03:00 PM
Lolllllll

dirkdiggler41
07-23-2020, 03:24 PM
I don't know what JP is thinking. He is going up against of one the 0.01% athletes in the world. Nate Robinson is extremely explosive.

Shogon
07-23-2020, 03:25 PM
I don't know what JP is thinking. He is going up against of one the 0.01% athletes in the world. Nate Robinson is extremely explosive.

Yeah he should get trounced but... Nate isn't in the NBA anymore... I very much doubt he's anywhere near that kind of shape still. Anyways, yeah, he should still beat his ass, lol.

edit: Just looked at Nate's insta... he's still shredded and looks incredible. I still doubt he's in NBA shape cardio wise but damn! Impressive!

imdaman99
07-23-2020, 03:36 PM
Nate is short but I always felt he was one of the stronger dudes in the NBA because of how easy he was throwing it down back in the day. I don't know who Jake Paul is (youtuber???) but I heard he's fought before... so someone bump this when the fight is about to start :lol

MrFonzworth
07-23-2020, 08:12 PM
Nate was always down to scrap when he played in the NBA. This is going to be a murder.

L8krH8tr
07-23-2020, 08:13 PM
me Vs Air2Cawk. It wouldn't be pretty. just kidding love you Air.

sejoon101
07-24-2020, 03:24 AM
https://www.tmz.com/2020/07/23/mike-tyson-fighting-roy-jones-jr-boxing-comeback-exhibition-triller/

"11:25 AM PT -- As if this fight couldn't get any crazier ... we now have an undercard -- ex-NBA star Nate Robinson and YouTuber/boxer Jake Paul!!!"

Rumor has it that Tyson is fighting RJJ and Nate Robinson is fighting whoever the *** Jake Paul is.

I always thought that Nate could fight. He is built like a tank and has otherworld athletic ability. Stupid explosiveness, lb for lb strength, and stamina. I can't believe there is a chance to see Nate throw some hands.

*edit* oops I see there is a thread on the front page already. I'm not sure how to delete threads

sejoon101
07-24-2020, 03:27 AM
I always thought that Nate could fight. He is built like a tank and has otherworld athletic ability. Stupid explosiveness, lb for lb strength, and stamina. I can't believe there is a chance to see Nate throw some hands.

iamgine
07-24-2020, 03:49 AM
Jake Paul is pretty skilled for a non-boxer. Definitely could beat Nate. But I feel Nate's athleticism would win out over skill here.

insidehoops
07-25-2020, 12:58 PM
Wonder what Nate Rob has been up to these past six months