PDA

View Full Version : Clippers sabotage themselves in seeding? Lou Williams the latest to leave bubble.

Clippersfan86
07-24-2020, 12:36 PM
WTF is up with this team? Shamet is still quarantined due to COVID. Zubac still is nowhere to be found. Lou joins Bev+Harrell as two guys who just left for "emergency family situations". Morris has said he's leaving the bubble in Sept for child birth. Have the Clippers given up on the regular season and seeding? This may come back and bite them in the ass. Their excuse all year was very little time with a complete roster, but they continue to make it worse on themselves.

Shogon
07-24-2020, 12:42 PM
Another emergency family situation?

LOL? What the ****?

These people are bullshitting. There's no way this many emergencies are transpiring league wide unless they're all keeping it hush hush about a family member of theirs contracting covid. And if that family member is going to die or if they're not really sure, they're going to see it coming at which point they should then leave the bubble. Otherwise, they can do nothing for them.

Morris' child birth is a completely valid reason.

I'm sure some of it is valid but most of these people leaving the bubble reeks of utter bullshit in terms of the reason being given.

Clippersfan86
07-24-2020, 12:44 PM
Another emergency family situation?

LOL? What the ****?

These people are bullshitting. There's no way this many emergencies are transpiring league wide unless they're all keeping it hush hush about a family member of theirs contracting covid. And if that family member is going to die, they're going to see it coming at which point they should then leave the bubble. Otherwise, they can do nothing for them.

Morris' child birth is a completely valid reason.

I'm sure some of it is valid but most of these people leaving the bubble reeks of utter bullshit in terms of the reason being given.

Yep. All the sudden at one time everyone has family emergencies! I agree some may be legit but I mean Beverley left because a friend got shot. It sucks, but that's not a family emergency IMO.

Shogon
07-24-2020, 12:45 PM
Yep. All the sudden at one time everyone has family emergencies! I agree some may be legit but I mean Beverley left because a friend got shot. It sucks, but that's not a family emergency IMO.

Well, if a friend got shot and is dead and there's a funeral, yeah, he should go. Absolutely valid. Otherwise he should stay.

iamgine
07-24-2020, 12:47 PM

He's on personal emergency, not family emergency.

Clippersfan86
07-24-2020, 12:50 PM
Well, if a friend got shot and is dead and there's a funeral, yeah, he should go. Absolutely valid. Otherwise he should stay.

My problem is honestly more the open ended absences. For example Austin Rivers left today. But has said he will be back by this weekend. With the Clippers Doc is refusing to give any information, and Beverley and Harrell are posting videos on Instagram doing unrelated shit like talking to kids at a camp, jogging with a friend, hanging out with other family. My work won't excuse me for an undisclosed amount of time like that. If I'm taking a day off for the funeral, that's another thing. I get it they are human, but they are being paid to do a job as well.

As a fan I get I'm not always reasonable there. I also think all year they've had excuses on being healthy, and now they are finally healthy and STILL won't get reps because of all of this shit.

Clippersfan86
07-24-2020, 12:52 PM
He's on personal emergency, not family emergency.

Again, if my friend is killed I'm sure I can get the day off for the funeral, but not an open ended week off where I'm doing random other recreational shit as well. It's unfortunately part of life and part of responsibility.

imdaman99
07-24-2020, 01:15 PM
Lou gotti has a couple of girlfriends right? I guess he's not allowed to bring them all in :pimp:

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
07-24-2020, 01:24 PM
Not saying Lou didn't leave for a good reason. Or that some players don't legitimately have an excuse to.

But, breaking the rules and leaving the bubble is the only way that asterisk spiel gains traction. Apart from contracting Covid obviously. Maybe they're getting all that angst out now :lol You know, before the games actually count.

KD7
07-24-2020, 01:25 PM
LeBron got em scramblin already

rawimpact
07-24-2020, 01:26 PM
This bubbles gotta lot of holes in it

Clippersfan86
07-24-2020, 01:27 PM
LeBron got em scramblin already

It's the Clippers we are talkin about here. It's in their DNA to self destruct. LeBron isn't even needed

GimmeThat
07-24-2020, 01:33 PM
seems to be quite the stretch, but are we going to start recognizing Taco Tuesday as an iconic Lebron off the court moment?

StrongLurk
07-24-2020, 01:46 PM
I've said it since the beginning, these players are using this "excuse" to hide either a positive covid test or they did some major bubble rule violation.

Clippersfan86
07-24-2020, 01:46 PM
Holy ****. Lou Williams was partying outside of the bubble last night.

https://twitter.com/TheNBAHustle/status/1286711835773644800

The other guy quickly deleted but it's not photoshopped. Also the mask Lou is wearing is the one NBA players in the bubble received in their supply bags. He should be banned from the rest of the season if this ends up being the case.

StrongLurk
07-24-2020, 01:56 PM

The other guy quickly deleted but it's not photoshopped. Also the mask Lou is wearing is the one NBA players in the bubble received in their supply bags. He should be banned from the rest of the season if this ends up being the case.

Lol see my post above, totally called it.

I even made a thread a few weeks ago saying the NBA season can end SOLELY due to the players stupidity.

HBK_Kliq_2
07-24-2020, 01:59 PM
The two stars Kawhi/George are manning up but everybody else is being a ***** pretty much.

Morris is leaving by playoffs is good news, he can keep his ass home as he sucks and doesn't fit in anyway. J Green is better. The main guy I want back is Harrell. The rest can stay home.

G0ATbe
07-24-2020, 02:17 PM
He should be banned from the rest of the season if this ends up being the case.

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/AllSpiritedEgret-size_restricted.gif

HylianNightmare
07-24-2020, 02:20 PM
This whole post season will be a shit show

LAmbruh
07-24-2020, 02:23 PM
Kawhi trying to keep his team in check

https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-F_Djc-gnmOo/U5fQ934WyMI/AAAAAAAAHaA/_KJ6nAzHuds/s1600/3.gif

Shogon
07-24-2020, 02:30 PM
The two stars Kawhi/George are manning up but everybody else is being a ***** pretty much.

Morris is leaving by playoffs is good news, he can keep his ass home as he sucks and doesn't fit in anyway. J Green is better. The main guy I want back is Harrell. The rest can stay home.

Kawhi hasn't manned up to shit.

This bitch was already taking days off the MOMENT that the Clippers were supposed to be reporting to the bubble. LOL.

The entire team is doing it.

Shogon
07-24-2020, 02:30 PM

Hey, where you at Mr. Fonzworth? Dipshit.

LAmbruh
07-24-2020, 02:31 PM
kawhi trying to keep the team focussed

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/SelfassuredUnsightlyBlacklemur-size_restricted.gif

Shogon
07-24-2020, 02:33 PM
kawhi trying to keep the team focussed

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/SelfassuredUnsightlyBlacklemur-size_restricted.gif

:roll:

That caption kills me.

HBK_Kliq_2
07-24-2020, 02:36 PM

Well if I had to pick between Beverly/Lou missing the bubble, I would rather much pick Lou missing it. Do clippers even need him? He just takes the ball out of Kawhi's hands and plays no defense.

HBK_Kliq_2
07-24-2020, 02:38 PM
Kawhi hasn't manned up to shit.

This bitch was already taking days off the MOMENT that the Clippers were supposed to be reporting to the bubble. LOL.

The entire team is doing it.

Kawhi took a day off because his daughter's birthday. He arrived on day 3 and been sitting there ever since. Meanwhile, you got Lou, Harrell, Beverly all leaving and Zubac not even showing up.

bullettooth
07-24-2020, 02:40 PM
It's the Clippers we are talkin about here. It's in their DNA to self destruct. LeBron isn't even needed

2011 LeBron can relate.

LAmbruh
07-24-2020, 02:41 PM
Kawhi took a day off because his daughter's birthday. He arrived on day 3 and been sitting there ever since. Meanwhile, you got Lou, Harrell, Beverly all leaving and Zubac not even showing up.

Load management, what's wrong?

They're saving themselves for the playoffs like Kawhi all season :oldlol:

Clippersfan86
07-24-2020, 03:29 PM
Well if I had to pick between Beverly/Lou missing the bubble, I would rather much pick Lou missing it. Do clippers even need him? He just takes the ball out of Kawhi's hands and plays no defense.

Honestly besides Lou's big shot making ability I don't care. His defense hemorrhages us. Beverley+Harrell are far more important. On a good note, Zubac is an route to the bubble today. His fiance posted pics of him about to fly to Orlando thank God! Lou went to see a pastor who died, but if he partied on the way he should be banned rest of year without pay

HBK_Kliq_2
07-24-2020, 04:35 PM
Honestly besides Lou's big shot making ability I don't care. His defense hemorrhages us. Beverley+Harrell are far more important. On a good note, Zubac is an route to the bubble today. His fiance posted pics of him about to fly to Orlando thank God! Lou went to see a pastor who died, but if he partied on the way he should be banned rest of year without pay

Yeah and look at Lou Williams on/off numbers

On: clippers offense rating 112.9

Off: clippers offense rating 115.7

He doesn't even improve the offense. And we all know about his defense.

Zubac is even more important then Lou and he only plays like 16MPG

Mask the Embiid
07-24-2020, 04:51 PM
This is what happens when you deprive men from women....more people will leave the bubble soon.

Silver you really stepped in it with this one....stupid azz no family/girlfriends rules....

This is the NBA not prison.What are u keeping family members out for...if the billionaires dont want to cover the expenses for a 1000 more ppl im sure the millionaire players would of paid for their family to come

the bubble will burst...mark my words