PDA

View Full Version : 07/07/07 The date of Pacs Return

Top_Of_Tha_World
07-03-2007, 06:54 PM
Theres only 4 days until he is expected to "come back". Is he going to return or just prove to everyone that hes really dead?

L.Kizzle
07-03-2007, 06:57 PM
Wasn't Pac supposed to come back in 2003?

He's not coming back. He's making music with Elvis and Jimi Hendrix.

Top_Of_Tha_World
07-03-2007, 06:59 PM

He's no coming back. He's making music with Elvis and Jimi Hendrix.

Thats what I been sayin but people keep trynna tell me hes cummin back 7/7/7

akts
07-03-2007, 07:02 PM
Man was ahead of his time.. for a long time I wished he would return.. But he is Gone. He left alot of music that connected with so many people on different levels it was unbelievable.
RIP... Pac.

Music ain't been the same for me since he's been gone.

Top_Of_Tha_World
07-03-2007, 07:03 PM
Man was ahead of his time.. for a long time I wished he would return.. But he is Gone. He left alot of music that connected with so many people on different levels it was unbelievable.
RIP... Pac.

Music ain't been the same for me since he's been gone.

Word.

Richie2k6
07-03-2007, 07:07 PM
Tupac is alive. (http://www.angelfire.com/tx/2pac50/)

Fudge
07-03-2007, 07:30 PM
Blac Haze - Holla Atcha
http://azn1990.imeem.com/music/TI8PuOHH/let_me_holla_at_cha/

Somethings a bit sketchy about this track... Sounds just like him huh? Hmm, interesting Blac Haze.

FashionIssues
07-03-2007, 07:35 PM
tupac is dead as dead can be. to still doubt that to this day or follow some sort of prophecy is the funniest sh*t to me. grow up.:oldlol:

Done_And_Done
07-03-2007, 08:29 PM

He's not coming back. He's making music with Elvis and Jimi Hendrix.

Yea I believe so...

All the evidence that surfaced from his infamous "7 Day Theory" hinted that if any of it were indeed true that he would show his face 7 years after his persumed death...
It's been 11...

The man was an impeccable writer

The man was an influence to people of all races

The man was an icon & a legend in the game of hip hop

The man's voice will remain in the hearts of many who loved his lyrics/music

But

The man has not been with us in the physical since that tragic night in Vegas.

BradMiller52
07-03-2007, 08:54 PM
I wish he was coming back but he's not.

adamcz
07-03-2007, 09:16 PM
This reminds me of Christians talking about how Jesus is going to make his return.

TMacsOneGoodEye
07-03-2007, 09:25 PM
This reminds me of Christians talking about how Jesus is going to make his return.

Werd to that ****.

But at least these idiots are just shooting up eachother over beef, and not clinics over fetuses.

sydneyking
07-03-2007, 09:51 PM
But at least these idiots are just shooting up eachother over beef, and not clinics over fetuses.
:oldlol:

0ne50
07-03-2007, 10:02 PM
Yall better hope he comes back as a full time actor. Unless he plans on bringing hip hop back to life too.

gb8
07-03-2007, 10:06 PM
[quote=adamcz]This reminds me of Christians talking about how Jesus is going to make his return.[/quote

Real talk Gun talk

KINGofTHEcourt
07-03-2007, 10:35 PM
If he comes back, i'm having a mo'f*cking party, and everyone on ISH is invited.

bomber
07-03-2007, 10:47 PM
I honestly believed in 2003 he would return. My mom tricked me and said it was all on the radio and news he was back, not funny.

If he doesn't comeback on 7/7/07 I hope everyone lets his memory rest.

I heard if he comes back and sees his shadow, he will go back for 7 more years.

If he does not see his shadow he will return forever.

-primetime-
07-03-2007, 10:51 PM
no one really thinks he is still alive right? you guys are just kidding around correct?

his body was checked in at the morgue and his mother buried him....his is very much dead.

what the hell would be the point in faking his death anyway?.....he would have made like 5 more albums and movies by now and would be missing out on millions of dollars.

Top_Of_Tha_World
07-03-2007, 11:28 PM
I honestly believed in 2003 he would return. My mom tricked me and said it was all on the radio and news he was back, not funny.

If he doesn't comeback on 7/7/07 I hope everyone lets his memory rest.

I heard if he comes back and sees his shadow, he will go back for 7 more years.

If he does not see his shadow he will return forever.

Lol he aint a groundhog.

what the hell would be the point in faking his death anyway?.....he would have made like 5 more albums and movies by now and would be missing out on millions of dollars

To protect his life

TMacsOneGoodEye
07-03-2007, 11:34 PM
:oldlol: @faking his death to protect his life.

What the **** kind of ignorant **** is that?

That's like reading a book so you don't have to write. What the ****?

Who the ****s he protecting his life from? Other rappers?

Kids eat this **** up don't they?

I've heard of Back To The Future fan fiction, I've even heard of Star Wars fan fiction.

But Tupac Be Alive NIGGAAZZZZZZ fan fiction?

**** OUTTA HERE!!!:roll:

Go fly a kite or something you conspiracy theory ass Benjamin Franklin ass dudes

Top_Of_Tha_World
07-04-2007, 12:30 AM

I've heard of Back To The Future fan fiction, I've even heard of Star Wars fan fiction.

Go fly a kite or something you conspiracy theory ass Benjamin Franklin ass dudes

I was sayin the reason behind the conspiracy. I know duudes dead. Stop wildin.

HALLandOATES
07-04-2007, 12:32 AM

Shut the fuak up.

baller42590
07-04-2007, 02:07 AM
how would u guys really feel though if pac did come back after all of these years of everyone thinking he had died?

we all know he is dead and it really sucks we need 2 stop being selfish and take the music he left us with.

all these theories sound really intresting but its all just theories and cant be explanied true 2 anyone.

snoopzakadave
07-06-2007, 04:05 AM
pac aint coming back from this

http://www.szeryfnaz.kgb.pl/autopsy.jpg

http://www.2pac.cz/img/tupac/autopsy.jpg

AtTheDriveIn
07-06-2007, 04:09 AM
Conspiracies are so stupid. Why can't people just accept he's dead, and for that, why can't people accept that Americans DID NOT attack themselves on 9/11? There's more, but I don't feel like naming them.

Targus
07-06-2007, 04:12 AM

some nasty **** right there. :(

baller42590
07-06-2007, 11:42 PM
Conspiracies are so stupid. Why can't people just accept he's dead, and for that, why can't people accept that Americans DID NOT attack themselves on 9/11? There's more, but I don't feel like naming them.

nuff said.:cheers:

baller42590
07-06-2007, 11:44 PM

i heard on wikipedia that this was a fake pic.

Richie2k6
07-06-2007, 11:49 PM

:roll:

IBLEEDGREEN43
07-07-2007, 12:09 AM
no one really thinks he is still alive right? you guys are just kidding around correct?

his body was checked in at the morgue and his mother buried him....his is very much dead.

what the hell would be the point in faking his death anyway?.....he would have made like 5 more albums and movies by now and would be missing out on millions of dollars.

dude.. tupac was never buried, and the funeral was canceled... i have no idea what your talking about. i heard about that news way back in the day, probably a week after he died.. they canceled everything.

you wouldnt be able to murder somebody, and get away with it in vegas, anyways.. they would have helicopters and choppers on you so fast out there..

Top_Of_Tha_World
07-07-2007, 12:14 AM
And the streets are so live theres always a witness. All i gotta say is "Suge you got alot of egsplaining to do"

Shep
07-07-2007, 08:08 AM
stop wildin? :roll: gangsa's errwhere :oldlol:

20 Dimes A Game
07-07-2007, 12:11 PM
I hope so, but no.

gb8
07-07-2007, 12:16 PM
If he did return his first act would clearly be to destroy ti and ashanti and anyone else involved in the awful pacs life track.

bomber
07-07-2007, 12:33 PM

This is false, you haven't read about what allegedly happened.

Whether or not he comes back, you are uninformed on the situation either way.

bomber
07-07-2007, 12:35 PM
**** OUTTA HERE!!!

TMOGE=Gobb OMG NEW Conspiracy!

B-Low
07-07-2007, 12:45 PM
This thread reminds me of when i was younger and used to sit up waiting for Santa on Christmas Eve. "he'll be here! just you wait!"

Sharas
07-07-2007, 02:11 PM
dude.. tupac was never buried, and the funeral was canceled... i have no idea what your talking about. i heard about that news way back in the day, probably a week after he died.. they canceled everything.

you wouldnt be able to murder somebody, and get away with it in vegas, anyways.. they would have helicopters and choppers on you so fast out there..

everywhere in the world, every day, people murder each other and "get away with it".

why is vegas supposed to be any different?

however, some people still believe elvis, or john lennon to be alive. so you're free to believe anything you wish:rolleyes:

mhsbasketball
07-07-2007, 02:48 PM
wtf

-primetime-
07-07-2007, 03:50 PM
LMAO at anyone who thinks Tupac is alive...

seriously...get a brain and a life

-primetime-
07-07-2007, 03:51 PM
that is the worst one...ridiculous

even the most hard core liberals on the planet laugh at that one....(Bill Maher, Michael Moore)

oh, and we never landed on the moon either...WE HAVE BEEN TO THE MOON LIKE 5 TIMES!!!

Hot Shot Rox
07-07-2007, 04:27 PM
i saw pac at walmart today.

FashionIssues
07-07-2007, 04:37 PM
:eek: :eek: OH MY...HE IS ALIVE!
http://http://photo.sing365.com/music/Image.nsf/PicUnid/AB2120F1E2F5A31748256B87000BB148/$file/Ja+rule+1.jpg
:roll:

Hawker
07-07-2007, 04:37 PM
that is the worst one...ridiculous

even the most hard core liberals on the planet laugh at that one....(Bill Maher, Michael Moore)

oh, and we never landed on the moon either...WE HAVE BEEN TO THE MOON LIKE 5 TIMES!!!

dood...everyone should know we have been to the moon but they are talking about the first time that it happened. People think that is a scam.

-primetime-
07-07-2007, 04:49 PM
dood...everyone should know we have been to the moon but they are talking about the first time that it happened. People think that is a scam.
the first time.....you mean the time that Neil Armstrong went and brought back around 5 tons of moon rock that was sent to different labs all across the world and was carbon dated and test and proven to be moon rock taken on that exact date...that time?

not even the Russians are dumb enough to call BS on that .....they know it happened, and has been proven.

Conspiracy theorists really get on my nerves....not everything in the world is a cover up...some things are exactly what they seem to be.

and in science there is a term that states that usually the most simple answer is the correct one.

Hstone
07-07-2007, 05:12 PM
2pacs alive i bought some weed from him the other day LMAO

gb8
07-07-2007, 06:47 PM
The American govt at the very least let 9 11 happen as in they could have stopped it but for whatever reason, incompetence or otherwise didnt.:pimp:

Big One
07-07-2007, 07:12 PM
2pacs alive i bought some weed from him the other day LMAO

failed attempt:ohwell:

JayGuevara
04-15-2009, 12:16 AM
Well, so much for that. :confusedshrug:

The Magic Man
04-15-2009, 10:47 AM
Well, so much for that. :confusedshrug:

Nah. He just wanted to see who was checking for him. I hear 9/9/09 is gonna be the day. That day will be known as Thugz Easter.

Suprageex
04-15-2009, 10:54 AM
Nah. He just wanted to see who was checking for him. I hear 9/9/09 is gonna be the day. That day will be known as Thugz Easter.
yeah and the easter bunny gets a restyling, Warehouse style:
http://s3images.coroflot.com/user_files/individual_files/97037_duAXedsx4ad0D7LIBD0mN6V_6.jpg

The Magic Man
04-15-2009, 01:09 PM
yeah and the easter bunny gets a restyling, Warehouse style:
http://s3images.coroflot.com/user_files/individual_files/97037_duAXedsx4ad0D7LIBD0mN6V_6.jpg

LMAO. He carries eggs in a purple backpack complete with hanging red rag.