PDA

View Full Version : Double, triple, and quadruple headers this week on national tv.

Kblaze8855
07-28-2020, 05:41 AM
Thursday

Jazz/Pelicans followed by Clippers/Lakers both on TNT starting at 6:30 with im sure a good long Inside the NBA to get your body ready.

Friday you get

Memphis/Portland
Celtics/Bucks
Rockets/Mavs

First one on NBA TV other two on ESPN.

Saturday:

Heat/Nuggets
Jazz/Thunder
Pelicans/Clippers
Lakers/Raptors

All on ESPN from 1-8:30.

Are you sports starved enough to sit through the 10+ hour Saturday of back, to back, to back....to BACK ESPN coverage?

Im sure I will. Im hoping the presentation doesnt get on my nerves....but at least the games count.

NBAGOAT
07-28-2020, 05:46 AM
i'll be honest skipping one of those saturday games at least. Still love the NBA but I also have tv shows to binge.

Kblaze8855
07-28-2020, 06:12 AM
If I end up cooking it might just happen to be during that Jazz thunder game.

fourkicks44
07-28-2020, 06:44 AM
i'll be honest skipping one of those saturday games at least. Still love the NBA but I also have tv shows to binge.

:roll::roll::roll:

That's some top quality old school trolling.

I thought you were being serious for a moment, you almost had me.

NBAGOAT
07-28-2020, 06:46 AM
:roll::roll::roll:

That's some top quality old school trolling.

I thought you were being serious for a moment, you almost had me.

no i'm serious though I see why you saw it that way :lol. There isnt anything on right now but I mean stuff that's already finished and on netflix/prime/hulu etc.
The Americans might be more entertaining than any nba matchup for me right now

oldtimer28
07-28-2020, 06:55 AM
Thursday

Jazz/Pelicans followed by Clippers/Lakers both on TNT starting at 6:30 with im sure a good long Inside the NBA to get your body ready.

Friday you get

Memphis/Portland
Celtics/Bucks
Rockets/Mavs

First one on NBA TV other two on ESPN.

Saturday:

Heat/Nuggets
Jazz/Thunder
Pelicans/Clippers
Lakers/Raptors

All on ESPN from 1-8:30.

Are you sports starved enough to sit through the 10+ hour Saturday of back, to back, to back....to BACK ESPN coverage?

Im sure I will. Im hoping the presentation doesnt get on my nerves....but at least the games count.

Thanks. That is a Lord of the Rings movie marathon situation for you.

Do you know if Zion is back Thursday?

Looking forward to your game recaps.

fourkicks44
07-28-2020, 07:12 AM
no i'm serious though I see why you saw it that way :lol. There isnt anything on right now but I mean stuff that's already finished and on netflix/prime/hulu etc.
The Americans might be more entertaining than any nba matchup for me right now

Bro......

Come on:facepalm

tpols
07-28-2020, 09:22 AM
i'll be watching them all. unless there are blowouts and i fall asleep.

imdaman99
07-28-2020, 09:50 AM
I'll be honest, I missed basketball but I'm already done with preseason. These games seemed uneventful and there is no buzz. I miss the fans cheering and booing or oohing and aahing.

I don't have a problem with anyone watching all these games, do you. But regular season, I'll get up for :banana: it'll still feel weird but this doesn't mean I believe in asterisks.