PDA

View Full Version : The reason why Flippers will lose against the Lakers

Tobio-Star
07-30-2020, 06:04 PM
They have no real team chemistry.

While Lakers have amazing chemistry between them (they are very friendly to each other, work hard and seem to have fun while doing so), Flippers look like they are just partners, coworkers.

For example, a lot of them have been missing since the announcement of the NBA return. They look like they don't even care

This will definitely get them in the playoffs :rockon:

Tobio-Star
07-30-2020, 06:09 PM
Caruso even skipped his sister's wedding for the team while Lou left the bubble to get laid :confusedshrug:

Axe
07-30-2020, 07:30 PM
Lakers were swept by the clippers in their first two h2h meetings of the outgoing season last year

Tobio-Star
07-30-2020, 07:34 PM
Lakers were swept by the clippers in their first two h2h meetings of the outgoing season last year

The 1st game doesn't count and the 2nd one was close.

When both team were complete we all know what happened

L8krH8tr
07-30-2020, 07:41 PM

Avery Bradley won't be playing you dumb as s. Rondo is hurt and done for. Clippers will be at full strength when they meet in the WCF and Kawhi is going to push your man crush Lebrons shiii t in and you will disappear.

Axe
07-30-2020, 07:43 PM

More reasons and excuses, i see.

warriorfan
07-30-2020, 07:52 PM
They have no real team chemistry.

While Lakers have amazing chemistry between them (they are very friendly to each other, work hard and seem to have fun while doing so), Flippers look like they are just partners, coworkers.

For example, a lot of them have been missing since the announcement of the NBA return. They look like they don't even care

This will definitely get them in the playoffs :rockon:

Lebron has the real chemistry

That HGH

GreatHILL
07-30-2020, 07:56 PM
stfu u stinky balkan garbage can

Tobio-Star
07-30-2020, 07:56 PM
Avery Bradley won't be playing you dumb as s. Rondo is hurt and done for. Clippers will be at full strength when they meet in the WCF and Kawhi is going to push your man crush Lebrons shiii t in and you will disappear.

Damn relax its okay Kawhi may get his 3rd ring once LeBron retires.

Avery Bradley was never really good overall. Good defender yes but the best he could do offensively was like 24 points. Not that great if you ask me

Rondo will be back before WCF to help us sweep the Flippers

As for Kawhi, he has never win anything either without being carried (2014) or injuries (2019) so Im not that worried.

Tobio-Star
07-30-2020, 07:59 PM
stfu u stinky balkan garbage can

I would advise you to not watch the post season at all, it might not be good for your mood

Tobio-Star
07-30-2020, 08:00 PM
More reasons and excuses, i see.

Simple fax

GreatHILL
07-30-2020, 08:00 PM
the lakers roster is a joke the only good player they have is davis but he leaves them soon :oldlol:

Axe
07-30-2020, 08:01 PM
Simple fax
You're just scared that the clippers are giving them a run for their money

GreatHILL
07-30-2020, 08:02 PM
I would advise you to not watch the post season at all, it might not be good for your mood

the only advise i got for you is to shower everyday u smelly balkan worm

L8krH8tr
07-30-2020, 08:05 PM
the only advise i got for you is to shower everyday u smelly balkan worm

How many times must this guy get ethered?

Tobio-Star
07-30-2020, 08:35 PM
I remember in 2016 when all GSW/Jordan stans were crying and hiding because they knew that was the ultimate proof that LeBron is the goat (before KD cheated at least). Cant wait for the same thing to happen in a few months :rockon:

Tobio-Star
07-30-2020, 08:37 PM
You're just scared that the clippers are giving them a run for their money

Not scared at all. Especially after what Ive seen from Jr and Waiters

Axe
07-30-2020, 08:39 PM
Not scared at all. Especially after what Ive seen from Jr and Waiters
You wouldn't start this thread if you aren't

Smoke117
07-30-2020, 08:39 PM

lol Neither Bradley or Rondo were worth shit to this team. Just names that people liked throwing around because of past accomplishments (and bullshit ones in Bradley's case...his defense was always overrated). Rondo doesn't matter in particular as when it matters deep in the playoffs LeBron will be playing for almost the entire game. Rondo on the court is useless if he's not running the team.

Tobio-Star
07-30-2020, 08:44 PM
lol Neither Bradley or Rondo were worth shit to this team. Just names that people liked throwing around because of past accomplishments (and bullshit ones in Bradley's case...his defense was always overrated). Rondo doesn't matter in particular as when it matters deep in the playoffs LeBron will be playing for almost the entire game. Rondo on the court is useless if he's not running the team.

Exactly. I bet when we win, they'll say its because of Waiters or even Kuzma