PDA

View Full Version : I'm black, the names on the back of these jerseys are an embarassment, tonight as wel

MoBe1Kanobi
07-30-2020, 07:06 PM
:facepalm

I finally tune in today rn after all the hype

First we see EVERYONE on a knee holding hands like it's a ****in middle school church league

Where was this kneeling the past few years when Adam Silver told the players directly that there will be ABSOLUTELY NO KNEELING :facepalm
Now since Adam Silver comes along and gives them the okay, now they want to kneel??? Smdh, literally loses its meaning if you're waiting on permission from THE ESTABLISHMENT to make it mainstream enough to do.

WHEN EVERONE IS ON A KNEE TOGETHER, AS A BLACK PERSON, THAT SHOULD BE THE TIME NOT TO KNEEL.

Literally looks like everyone is in AGREED salute to the flag when EVERYONE kneels together during the national anthem with the flag on every monitor. Literally looks like submission from an aesthetic perspective.

Second

Soon as I seen the back of Conley's jersey saying, "I AM A MAN" :facepalm
Fuhckin shit... How dumb can you be wearing ANYTHING that needs to explain to ppl that you're not an ANIMAL.

Like all it's doing is making ppl think like "hurrr... Does that mean some people look at this guy and think he's an animal?"

Literally I am black and this shit is an embarassment. Might as well have someone wear a jersey that says "I CAN READ"

:facepalm this is not my NBA, wtf am I watching

RRR3
07-30-2020, 07:08 PM
Seething.

ArbitraryWater
07-30-2020, 07:14 PM
This whole BLM Festival is an embarrassment and illustration of intelligence and how far behind humanity is. Look at how easily we are controlled or weak inner strength we have.

Iirc darealist is black also, but he's not fcking with this either.

light
07-30-2020, 07:26 PM
You're a day late and a dollar short, mate.

MoBe1Kanobi
07-30-2020, 07:27 PM
You're a day late and a dollar short, mate.

Speak clearly

light
07-30-2020, 07:33 PM
Speak clearly

Your objections are no longer relevant. You're weeks late.

MaxPlayer
07-30-2020, 07:35 PM
Your objections are no longer relevant. You're weeks late.

Are you trying to silence a black voice?

Lebron23
07-30-2020, 07:40 PM
The nba wants to make profit out of it

light
07-30-2020, 07:44 PM
Are you trying to silence a black voice?

I cannot silence anyone's voice.

But he was apparently not aware off his poor timing - and now he is.

You know how at weddings they sometimes ask if anyone objects to the marriage? "Speak now or forever hold your peace." He's showing up to an empty church 2 weeks later yelling "I object!"

MoBe1Kanobi
07-30-2020, 07:49 PM

You know how at weddings they sometimes ask if anyone objects to the marriage? "Speak now or forever hold your peace." He's showing up to an empty church 2 weeks later yelling "I object!"

Are u dumb??

I'm talking about what I just witnessed on my TV screen, wtf are you talking about with this wedding objections BS. Do I get a ****in hearing somewhere where the NBA gives me an opportunity to WITNESS the event and object?? :biggums::facepalm

Wtf are u even arguing about? Timing?

I live in REALITY where I turn on my TV, see something, and then react with a fuhckin message board post into the internet emptiness

Fucc u arguing with me for

Stanley Kobrick
07-30-2020, 07:49 PM
i'm mongolian and irish, the names on the jerseys are just fine with me

Derka
07-30-2020, 09:00 PM
Alt f@g meltdown.

MrFonzworth
07-30-2020, 09:05 PM
OP is a bitch.

oldtimer28
07-30-2020, 09:08 PM
:facepalm

I finally tune in today rn after all the hype

First we see EVERYONE on a knee holding hands like it's a ****in middle school church league

Where was this kneeling the past few years when Adam Silver told the players directly that there will be ABSOLUTELY NO KNEELING :facepalm
Now since Adam Silver comes along and gives them the okay, now they want to kneel??? Smdh, literally loses its meaning if you're waiting on permission from THE ESTABLISHMENT to make it mainstream enough to do.

WHEN EVERONE IS ON A KNEE TOGETHER, AS A BLACK PERSON, THAT SHOULD BE THE TIME NOT TO KNEEL.

Literally looks like everyone is in AGREED salute to the flag when EVERYONE kneels together during the national anthem with the flag on every monitor. Literally looks like submission from an aesthetic perspective.

Second

Soon as I seen the back of Conley's jersey saying, "I AM A MAN" :facepalm
Fuhckin shit... How dumb can you be wearing ANYTHING that needs to explain to ppl that you're not an ANIMAL.

Like all it's doing is making ppl think like "hurrr... Does that mean some people look at this guy and think he's an animal?"

Literally I am black and this shit is an embarassment. Might as well have someone wear a jersey that says "I CAN READ"

:facepalm this is not my NBA, wtf am I watching

Good points.

I am human and thoughtful. The BLM movement seems orchestrated so that the real issues are lost which is a shame.

Plus, just as an NBA fan of many years. The jersey names look stupid and trivialise important messages.

MoBe1Kanobi
07-30-2020, 09:12 PM
Also, i can't begin to explain how cringe it is to see a white guy with an "ALLY" jersey:facepalm

FireDavidKahn
07-30-2020, 09:13 PM
Just stfu and enjoy that the NBA is even back.

SouBeachTalents
07-30-2020, 09:18 PM
Lol at this dude whining like a bitch over something so insignificant. I ain't worrying about any of that bullshit, just glad we finally get to see some basketball after all this time

NBAGOAT
07-30-2020, 09:34 PM
i'm just happy the nba is back. I be even a bit happier if you stopped posting here

ralph_i_el
07-30-2020, 09:58 PM
"I am a man" is a reference to one of the oldest abolitionist slogans: "Am I not a man and a brother?". It has been used in protests for at least 200 years now iirc.

Lebron23
07-30-2020, 10:15 PM
"I am a man" is a reference to one of the oldest abolitionist slogans: "Am I not a man and a brother?". It has been used in protests for at least 200 years now iirc.

Thanks for the info.

ralph_i_el
07-30-2020, 10:41 PM
Thanks for the info.:cheers:

DoctorP
07-30-2020, 10:53 PM
Maoist Communists wearing blackface for the USA... what else is new.

Blacks exploited.

HylianNightmare
07-30-2020, 11:09 PM
Blm is retarded

DoctorP
07-30-2020, 11:09 PM
Blm is retarded

retarded lives matter

MoBe1Kanobi
07-30-2020, 11:12 PM
Also fuhk all the racist whites in here only agreeing with my post for the wrong reasons, I know this place has tons of alt right types, chill

LAL
07-30-2020, 11:19 PM
Also fuhk all the racist whites in here only agreeing with my post for the wrong reasons, I know this place has tons of alt right types, chill

You're only getting dissed by leftist blm supporters here. Think about it.

fsvr54
07-31-2020, 12:17 AM
Blm is retarded

:applause:

ArbitraryWater
07-31-2020, 08:16 AM

what the fck is this nikka talking about :roll:

ralph_i_el
07-31-2020, 08:41 AM
Maoist Communists wearing blackface for the USA... what else is new.

Blacks exploited.

Lol what? China isn't even maoist anymore.

coin24
07-31-2020, 08:56 AM
never go full retard..

I want to watch ball, not a loser BLM fest..