PDA

View Full Version : I don’t think kneeling and Black Lives Matter goes hand in hand.

GreatHILL
07-31-2020, 07:00 PM
It’s about the gospel.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2HaQEzN2W_I

:applause: :oldlol:

ImKobe
07-31-2020, 07:03 PM
Actually takes balls to take that stance. How many people were kneeling with Kap when he had the balls to stand up for a cause?

Marchesk
07-31-2020, 08:19 PM
Actually takes balls to take that stance. How many people were kneeling with Kap when he had the balls to stand up for a cause?

That's the thing. It's real easy when everyone's doing it. Cap protested when it wasn't easy and it cost him.

Clippersfan86
08-01-2020, 09:46 AM
Imagine being such a young player in the NBA, and having what would be perceived as such an extreme stance, yet having the guts to stick with your belief? It's much easier to declare BLM and kneel than do this. His maturity and poise here is incredible. I've loved his defense and game already, but as a Christian man I love him so much more after this. He's risking a lot of hatred and even potentially physical confrontation from the majority.

PLEASE whatever you do, don't back down and apologize.

Cleverness
08-01-2020, 03:46 PM
Black Lives Matter is about Marxism, defunding police, and abolishing the nuclear family. Imagine trying to explain to people just 5 years ago that standing for the national anthem would be brave in 2020.

Shogon
08-01-2020, 03:54 PM
That's the thing. It's real easy when everyone's doing it. Cap protested when it wasn't easy and it cost him.

It didn't cost him shit. He had already been relegated to the bench and it was a matter of time before he was out of the league.

He then CONFIRMED TO EVERYONE how big of an attention whore is he later on when he took a massive shit on the NFL after they set a bunch of teams up to come watch his exhibition/tryout by not showing up and then telling them he wanted it somewhere else.

Colin Kaepernick is an opportunistic piece of shit of the highest order.

BigKobeFan
08-01-2020, 04:28 PM
It goes hand in hand if you are a sheep

Stanley Kobrick
08-01-2020, 04:31 PM
Black Lives do matter and I respect that