PDA

View Full Version : question for sports bettors

NugzFan
07-31-2020, 08:21 PM
does anyone know how, specifically bovada, is handing future bets in the nba now that theyve restarted? are they treating all bets as normal (make/miss playoffs, division champs, champs, mvps, etc)?

I know my over/under bets all got returned but I havent heard anything about the rest. I assume they will honor the bets, but wanted to see if anyone had any official word.

PWB15
07-31-2020, 10:43 PM
does anyone know how, specifically bovada, is handing future bets in the nba now that theyve restarted? are they treating all bets as normal (make/miss playoffs, division champs, champs, mvps, etc)?

I know my over/under bets all got returned but I havent heard anything about the rest. I assume they will honor the bets, but wanted to see if anyone had any official word.

Looks like they dont have any future bets

oldtimer28
07-31-2020, 10:57 PM

Also curious, plus if season cancelled.then are bets lost or refunded?

NugzFan
07-31-2020, 11:02 PM
Looks like they dont have any future bets

I’m talking about future bets made before the season was cancelled.

NugzFan
07-31-2020, 11:04 PM

So far I’ve had my over unders refunded but everything else is listen as “open Bets” so I assume they are all still in play. Just wanted to make sure and see if anyone had official word.

NugzFan
07-31-2020, 11:04 PM

So far I’ve had my over unders refunded but everything else is listen as “open Bets” so I assume they are all still in play. Just wanted to make sure and see if anyone had official word.

ArbitraryWater
08-01-2020, 04:34 AM
It might not be bovoda but mine stayed open (division winners and finalists bets)