PDA

View Full Version : Best playoff scorer this year?

StrongLurk
08-01-2020, 06:38 PM
Seems like Kawhi is gonna take that title with KD out. Harden definitely has a shot as well but I think Kawhi is the best playoff scorer in the league right now. Darkhorse candidate could be AD.

I will say the annoying thing is that Kawhi and Harden get a TON of touch fouls to help them out even more.

olikein
08-02-2020, 12:21 AM
Seems like Kawhi is gonna take that title with KD out. Harden definitely has a shot as well but I think Kawhi is the best playoff scorer in the league right now. Darkhorse candidate could be AD. Flying together (https://www.flyingtogether.me/)

I will say the annoying thing is that Kawhi and Harden get a TON of touch fouls to help them out even more.

Me too have the same doubt.

Roundball_Rock
08-02-2020, 12:24 AM
Probably Kawhi overall, Harden in PPG. The distinction is Kawhi's insane PO efficiency.

insidious301
08-02-2020, 12:57 AM
I am going to say Harden. Off chance it will be LeBron however. When the playoffs begin, I think he will amp his offensive production as per the norm. Playoff series will vary, but LeBron will probably need to score more if the Lakers have a shot against the Clippers.

NBAGOAT
08-02-2020, 01:05 AM
i'm going harden too. this is beginning of season basically for harden and he has more spacing than he ever has. Unless his role players really fail teams cant hard double him too much. Westbrook is applying enough pressure right now to give him minutes off and attract some defensive attention when they're on the court together too. Problem for hou is they can put up 60 together and that might not be enough vs the elite teams. We'll see how it goes vs mil who love conceding jump shots but wont let westbrook get easy shots at the rim.

TheCorporation
08-02-2020, 01:31 AM
Probably James Harden or Paul George

Dark Horse: King James

HBK_Kliq_2
08-02-2020, 02:28 AM
Points per game: Harden
Total points: Kawhi

MrFonzworth
08-02-2020, 02:42 AM
James Harden

Gray horse: King James

ThiccBoi
08-02-2020, 11:46 AM
“Best” is subjective

My predictions:

Highest ppg will almost surely be harden

Total points will be the superstar that goes furtherst in the playoffs. I got siakam.

KD7
08-02-2020, 11:50 AM
King James