PDA

View Full Version : Richziņģis is back

dirkdiggler41
08-03-2020, 06:06 AM
He struggled at the start of the season, but Rick Carlisle has gone away from him shooting long 3 pointers and he is now posting up. Luka gets him down on the block and he usually takes advantage of the mismatch. Carlisle has been against post-ups because it is the least efficient shot in basketball according to his numbers. The Mavs has lost their two games in the bubble, but it has been more about defense than Kristaps ability to score.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JYFgGGpj2Qg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aNW4y2cGT_4

ArbitraryWater
08-03-2020, 06:13 AM
Dey lookin' ready for LAC

GreatHILL
08-03-2020, 09:08 AM
garbage team no defense at all

imdaman99
08-03-2020, 09:55 AM
You gotta figure out how to defend when you need stops. That's why I don't think the Mavs are for real. Teams mess around all game but then they can lock up with 5 mins left in the game, much like the all star game was this year. Mavs can't do it. Harden had his way with him the other night and I didn't watch last night's but they lost to the suns? :facepalm

I knew KP wasn't just gonna chuck long 3s for the rest of his career. He's better than that.

Rudeboy3
08-03-2020, 11:54 AM
As messed up this might sound, the best thing that happened to prozingis was Powell going down, now he can run pick and rolls, catch lobs, all that shit that powell was doing.

But i'm glad he's back to playing like an all-star, he's my second favorite player after Giannis

GreatHILL
08-03-2020, 12:29 PM
You gotta figure out how to defend when you need stops. That's why I don't think the Mavs are for real. Teams mess around all game but then they can lock up with 5 mins left in the game, much like the all star game was this year. Mavs can't do it. Harden had his way with him the other night and I didn't watch last night's but they lost to the suns? :facepalm

I knew KP wasn't just gonna chuck long 3s for the rest of his career. He's better than that.

yes the suns! they are much better team than the mavs, btw what are the knicks doing these days?

imdaman99
08-03-2020, 05:13 PM
yes the suns! they are much better team than the mavs, btw what are the knicks doing these days?

Knicks can win 2 games a year and they will still be more relevant than the Suns :roll:

Nobody is bragging about the Knicks, no point in getting butthurt over it. You ain't getting anywhere until Booker figures out how to play better defense than a traffic cone.