PDA

View Full Version : kawho?

red1
08-03-2020, 04:26 PM
he was nearly guaranteed a return to the finals and now his team is going to get their shit pushed in by AD in the conference finals. paul george cant save him.

https://media2.giphy.com/media/kZoUARUTprfl6xtFBT/giphy.gif
https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-F_Djc-gnmOo/U5fQ934WyMI/AAAAAAAAHaA/_KJ6nAzHuds/s1600/3.gif

anthony davis is going to shit on those boys. its going to happen. just keep kcp and danny green away from the ball.

dreamshake
08-03-2020, 04:29 PM
he was nearly guaranteed a return to the finals and now his team is going to get their shit pushed in by AD in the conference finals. paul george cant save him.

https://media2.giphy.com/media/kZoUARUTprfl6xtFBT/giphy.gif
https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-F_Djc-gnmOo/U5fQ934WyMI/AAAAAAAAHaA/_KJ6nAzHuds/s1600/3.gif

anthony davis is going to shit on those boys. its going to happen. just keep kcp and danny green away from the ball.

You sound like an ungrateful Raptors fan. Remember who got you that single ring, bitch.

RRR3
08-03-2020, 04:42 PM
Raptors would easily have repeated with Kawhi. If he doesn’t win with the Clippers he will look quite foolish. Especially if the Raptors make the finals again. If they win again just lol

LAmbruh
08-03-2020, 04:55 PM
Raps have got so much better without Kawhi this season, I expected it but not to this extent.

Hats off to Jurassic Park :applause:

Lebron23
08-03-2020, 05:00 PM
Raps have got so much better without Kawhi this season, I expected it but not to this extent.

Kawhi benefitted playing under a great system and coach ( Spurs and Raptors). He can play, but a product of playing under good circumstances

Tobio-Star
08-03-2020, 05:05 PM
Well said OP. Good luck getting rid of the Bucks. We could meet in the Finals (Lakeshow in 6)

HBK_Kliq_2
08-03-2020, 05:44 PM
Anthony Davis by himself and LeBron shooting 38% FG? Yeah that's good for about 1 win vs clippers in a 1-4 series. Probably won't even get past Rockets in 2nd round.

Also, raptors are fools gold and about to get smacked around in the 2nd round by Celtics or 76ers

NBAGOAT
08-03-2020, 05:46 PM
Anthony Davis by himself and LeBron shooting 38% FG? Yeah that's good for about 1 win vs clippers in a 1-4 series. Probably won't even get past Rockets in 2nd round.

Also, raptors are fools gold and about to get smacked around in the 2nd round by Celtics or 76ers

you really are just sticking with it huh haha. Just going look foolish if the clips dont win and their path is not easy, it's mavs rockets lakers bucks at this rate. And the raptors have a fair chance vs boston or philly for sure. we havent seen much evidence embiid can do well vs gasol

red1
08-03-2020, 05:58 PM
Raptors would easily have repeated with Kawhi. If he doesn’t win with the Clippers he will look quite foolish. Especially if the Raptors make the finals again. If they win again just lol

ahahaha facts. he would've had a red carpet leading straight to the finals at least. Im going to laugh so hard if he loses with his handpicked stacked roster. :oldlol:

kawhi pioneered load management and now that everyone in the league had 4 months of load management his only advantage is gone. cant wait to watch patrick beverly chuck him out of the playoffs. :)

Marchesk
08-03-2020, 06:21 PM
I've noticed in these two Bubble games that Kawhi isn't beating many defenders off the dribble. He's still skillful as hell, but I just don't see the explosion.

HBK_Kliq_2
08-03-2020, 06:38 PM
you really are just sticking with it huh haha. Just going look foolish if the clips dont win and their path is not easy, it's mavs rockets lakers bucks at this rate. And the raptors have a fair chance vs boston or philly for sure. we havent seen much evidence embiid can do well vs gasol

Young no defense mavs in 1st round

And then 2nd round they face either Thunder/Nuggets which I'm not worried about.

Rockets are also a midget team, so I'm not worried about them. When rockets had Capella on Harrell and PJ Tucker on Kawhi, that was a tough matchup. But now they traded Capella and Harrell is just going to eat them alive in the paint. Last time Clippers played Rockets, the clippers destroyed them. I think Lakers should be more worried about rockets then Clippers.

Most likely scenario for clippers now is Denver or thunder, that's easy.

NBAGOAT
08-03-2020, 06:43 PM
Young no defense mavs in 1st round

And then 2nd round they face either Thunder/Nuggets which I'm not worried about.

Rockets are also a midget team, so I'm not worried about them. When rockets had Capella on Harrell and PJ Tucker on Kawhi, that was a tough matchup. But now they traded Capella and Harrell is just going to eat them alive in the paint. Last time Clippers played Rockets, the clippers destroyed them. I think Lakers should be more worried about rockets then Clippers.

Most likely scenario for clippers now is Denver or thunder, that's easy.

well i disagree with the matchups. den still has their backcourt out so I think hou is taking the 3 seed. No problem with saying the clips are the favorites you were pretty harsh on toronto

HBK_Kliq_2
08-03-2020, 06:56 PM
well i disagree with the matchups. den still has their backcourt out so I think hou is taking the 3 seed. No problem with saying the clips are the favorites you were pretty harsh on toronto

Nuggets just won today and they face blazers/spurs the next 2 games. I would still consider nuggets the favorite to make the 2nd seed.

Axe
08-03-2020, 08:47 PM
Lol red1 it felt like you were gone for a long, long time.

Wally450
08-03-2020, 08:50 PM
Meanwhile, the Raptors are cooking up another trip to the ECF.

See you there. :cheers:

L8krH8tr
08-03-2020, 09:10 PM
Stfu you Canadian weakling

red1
08-03-2020, 09:15 PM
Stfu you Canadian weakling

great to see you're still alive my little groupie.

still following me around like a little dog. dont worry - I'll feed you before I put you back in your dog cage. :oldlol:

bullettooth
08-03-2020, 09:18 PM
You sound like an ungrateful Raptors fan. Remember who got you that single ring, bitch.

Typical Torontonian.

Shogon
08-03-2020, 10:02 PM
It very well could be a Clippers/Raptors finals... who knows? Probably not.

Probably Clippers vs Bucks, unfortunately.

Clippers are the prohibitive favorites to win it all. They have the best team. Anyone that says otherwise is literally lying while trying to push agendas.

If every team in the league took away their best player, the Clippers still have the best team regardless. They... are... the... favorites.