PDA

View Full Version : Well known good guy and good decision maker Karl Malone has things to say.

Kblaze8855
08-04-2020, 11:17 AM
I think LeBron James is the most talented player I’ve ever seen. Sometimes you will hear people make a statement, but they don’t back it up with nothing. Let me explain it to you. LeBron James is about 6’8″, about 265 pounds and I would say to do the things he could do, we will never see it again.
Karl Malone, via Dan Patrick Show (http://www.danpatrick.com/)

For all those haters out there, sit back and enjoy—every now or then, you see a player that comes through like that.
Karl Malone, via Dan Patrick Show (http://www.danpatrick.com/)

Some others he feels strongly about....

I could say, Kevin Garnett, Kobe Bryant, LeBron James, Carmelo Anthony, Kevin Durant, and Westbrook. Every now or then, you see guys coming in, and you say wow. People don’t know how to take them, so they become haters.

msbutthurt
08-04-2020, 11:23 AM
I could say, Kevin Garnett, Kobe Bryant, LeBron James, Carmelo Anthony, Kevin Durant, and Westbrook. Every now or then, you see guys coming in, and you say wow. People don’t know how to take them, so they become haters.

Karl Malone raped and impregnated a 13 year old.

Kobe Bryant cheated on his wife when he raped a hotel employee.

Kevin Durant uses fake burner accounts.

Westbrook drove Durant out of town because he is a stat padding chucker that steals rebounds and cost his teams games by shooting 5 of 30.

Carmelo is a creampuff that demanded out and quickly established himself as a playoff loser.

Kevin Garnette is a straight up a-hole.

Lebron James proclaims he is the chosen one, tattoos it on his back and calls himself a king while also tattooing that on his body.

These people making so many great decisions and are such great people. Maybe Karl Malone should have chose 3 different teams to build super teams like Le-loser. He is still half way to Jordan and he even picked his teams while stacking them. Very impressive.... amazering! I'm in awe of the gayest one and his tiny pecker they flashed on the tv tube.

ArbitraryWater
08-04-2020, 11:29 AM

Westbrook drove Durant out of town because he is a stat padding chucker that steals rebounds and cost his teams games by shooting 5 of 30.

Carmelo is a creampuff that demanded out and quickly established himself as a playoff loser.

Lebron James proclaims he is the chosen one, tattoos it on his back and calls himself a king while also tattooing that on his body.

These people making so many great decisions and are such great people. Maybe Karl Malone should have chose 3 different teams to build super teams like Le-loser. He is still half way to Jordan and he even picked his teams while stacking them. Very impressive.... amazering! I'm in awe of the gayest one and his tiny pecker they flashed on the tv tube.

u have issues?

SouBeachTalents
08-04-2020, 11:34 AM

Now this is a happy, well adjusted individual

Roundball_Rock
08-04-2020, 11:53 AM

A person can be a great at their job and be a bad or weird person.

tpols
08-04-2020, 11:56 AM
melo and westbrook do not belong in that grouping... this is why you cant take every person's opinion seriously. This is why nearly all of the greatest coaches of all time either didn't play pro ball or were role players.

Clifton
08-04-2020, 11:56 AM
Malone and Magic should make a podcast.

(I thought this was going to be political, btw)

XYY
08-04-2020, 12:12 PM

After learning his trade from Dantley who was his friend and mentor his first year I can't imagine he was wowed by Carmelo

Horatio33
08-04-2020, 12:31 PM

I think you need to go and find professional help, chief. I'm not trolling. You seem broken.

red1
08-04-2020, 01:06 PM
Well known good guy and good decision maker

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/DependableGreenKoi-size_restricted.gif

tontoz
08-04-2020, 01:58 PM
While i liked Malone and agree with his comments i am not sure about the good guy characterization. He could be a bit goonish on the court and off the court he has skeletons like most guys.

tpols
08-04-2020, 01:59 PM
While i liked Malone and agree with his comments i am not sure about the good guy characterization. He could be a bit goonish on the court and off the court he has skeletons like most guys.

OP is being sarcastic.

Gudo
08-04-2020, 02:37 PM
I sense a lot sarcasm in the OP

Marchesk
08-04-2020, 03:35 PM
Some others he feels strongly about....

"I could say, Kevin Garnett, Kobe Bryant, LeBron James, Carmelo Anthony, Kevin Durant, and Westbrook. Every now or then, you see guys coming in, and you say wow. People don’t know how to take them, so they become haters."

https://si.wsj.net/public/resources/images/BN-JD018_NYKNIC_P_20150626181638.jpg

SATAN
08-04-2020, 06:49 PM

https://www.wattpad.com/cover/6237840-256-k150268.jpg

Kblaze8855
08-04-2020, 08:55 PM

Most of it was just haters. He had a bad reputation but it’s not his fault faces kept running into his elbow

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/BouncyJadedCommongonolek-size_restricted.gif

tontoz
08-04-2020, 09:22 PM
Most of it was just haters. He had a bad reputation but it’s not his fault faces kept running into his elbow

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/BouncyJadedCommongonolek-size_restricted.gif

Didn't catch the sarcasm at first.

He actually did have a good guy reputation at the time to casual fans.

HylianNightmare
08-04-2020, 09:59 PM
Grass on the field