PDA

View Full Version : After constantly criticizing load management, LeBron out tonight for load management

Clippersfan86
08-06-2020, 02:47 PM
https://twitter.com/joeylinn_/status/1291443967481876480

GreatHILL
08-06-2020, 03:01 PM
Lefail always talks biggest bullshit nothing new

Gray GOAT
08-06-2020, 03:06 PM
LeBron: ''I'm not doing load management because there might be kids who want to see me play''. Given that the arenas are currently empty and no kid has access to the bubble, there aren't any to see him play. Therefore, he didn't contradict himself and his load management would be justified. That said, he isn't load managing. He is nursing a groin injury, which I find surprising didn't snap weekly throughout his career, given he's packing big time.

insidious301
08-06-2020, 03:09 PM
Kawhi took load managment to new heights. LeBron sitting out a game or two is small potatoes.

Bronbron23
08-06-2020, 03:15 PM
Kawhi took load managment to new heights. LeBron sitting out a game or two is small potatoes.

True but thats not the point. Kawhi never said he wouldn't do it in the first place. Lebron looks worse here because he said he wouldn't for the kids sake but then he went and did anyway. It makes him look like a hypocrite.

insidious301
08-06-2020, 03:22 PM
True but thats not the point. Kawhi never said he wouldn't do it in the first place. Lebron looks worse here because he said he wouldn't for the kids sake but then he went and did anyway. It makes him look like a hypocrite.

You're assuming that LeBron is lying about a "sore" groin. That's the reason he is sitting out. Kawhi not playing just because is what makes the game look bad.

Shogon
08-06-2020, 03:25 PM
You're assuming that LeBron is lying about a "sore" groin. That's the reason he is sitting out. Kawhi not playing just because is what makes the game look bad.

I don't think Kawhi sits out "just because."

He has a degenerative quad condition... look it up.

Clippersfan86
08-06-2020, 03:26 PM

He's 100% lying. Kawhi has a legit degenerative condition and that doesn't stop people from ripping him.

Hey Yo
08-06-2020, 03:31 PM
He's 100% lying. Kawhi has a legit degenerative condition and that doesn't stop people from ripping him.

LOL @ "legit"

Gray GOAT
08-06-2020, 03:31 PM
Because there aren't any kids. :hammerhead:

HBK_Kliq_2
08-06-2020, 04:08 PM
He's letting rockets win, which makes it more likely for Lakers to face them in the 2nd round at least. LeBron looked like shit last night and got tired of embarrassing himself I guess. Load management after 4 months off and only playing 4 games wow

Im so nba'd out
08-06-2020, 04:10 PM
No, he's out with a sore groin OP....Something you will nevvvvvvvvvvvvva have to worry about OP

ImKobe
08-06-2020, 04:15 PM
No, he's out with a sore groin OP....Something you will nevvvvvvvvvvvvva have to worry about OP

how big is his groin?

HBK_Kliq_2
08-06-2020, 04:27 PM

He has been complaining about his groin ever since he put on a Lakers uniform. His legacy will be he couldn't win rings in the west because his testicles hurt Hahahha

Bronbron23
08-06-2020, 04:42 PM

Kawhi has been hurt also thats why he loads manages. Personally i think it looks bad on both guys. Its just worse because bron said he wouldn't do it. They're both load managing but only one is a hypocrite on top of that.

Bronbron23
08-06-2020, 04:45 PM
Thats actually a fair point. I never even thought about the no fans shit. I take it back.

Clippersfan86
08-06-2020, 04:46 PM

You understand what part of the body the groin is right? I know it may be difficult to identify which parts you have, you have my sympathy.

FKAri
08-06-2020, 05:24 PM
:oldlol: Might as well have closed the thread after this post.

bullettooth
08-06-2020, 07:18 PM

Yup, kids only exist in arenas.

Derp.

Axe
08-06-2020, 07:44 PM
This is bad news for lakers fans but i guess it wouldn't matter now since they have the first seed already.

HBK_Kliq_2
08-06-2020, 07:59 PM
This is bad news for lakers fans but i guess it wouldn't matter now since they have the first seed already.

But if Legroin James played today and beat rockets, he could of raised the chances of avoiding rockets in 2nd round. So if that ends up being a tough matchup for Lakers in 2nd round, Legroin James really took a L tonight

FromDowntown
08-07-2020, 09:21 PM

Which kids that had parents pay for expensive tickets are missing out? THINK. You were almost there :lol

Next

FromDowntown
08-07-2020, 09:27 PM
But if Legroin James played today and beat rockets, he could of raised the chances of avoiding rockets in 2nd round. So if that ends up being a tough matchup for Lakers in 2nd round, Legroin James really took a L tonight

Boi we aint worried about NO BODY. Got it?

NO. BODY.