PDA

View Full Version : Sam Cassell Appreciation Thread

Lebron23
08-09-2020, 05:09 AM
One of the most underrated players in NBA History. He started his career as a role player with the Rockets. And he improved his game all over the years and became an all star when he played with the Timberwolves. I thought he deserved to be an all star when he played for the Nets, and Bucks. One of the few guards in the league who used Hakeem's dream shake. He also invented the Big Balls Dance.

warriorfan
08-09-2020, 05:15 AM
Should be in the hall of fame with a statue doing the big balls dance

Lebron23
08-09-2020, 05:37 AM
Should be in the hall of fame with a statue doing the big balls dance

3x nba champion, 1x nba all star 2003-04 all nba team. Cassell vs billups could have an amazing finals matchup if he didn't get injured.

Clippersfan86
08-09-2020, 11:15 AM
One of the most underrated players in NBA History. He started his career as a role player with the Rockets. And he improved his game all over the years and became an all star when he played with the Timberwolves. I thought he deserved to be an all star when he played for the Nets, and Bucks. One of the few guards in the league who used Hakeem's dream shake. He also invented the Big Balls Dance.

Gonna leave out how he led the Clippers to their first playoff appearance in years and was our closer? Brand was our best player.. but Cassell's leadership, poise and experience really stabilized the team (along with Cuttino Mobley).

imdaman99
08-09-2020, 11:48 AM
F him. Won the rockets that all important game 3 to steal back home court advantage as a rookie I'm the 94 finals :cry:

E_Stamkos
08-09-2020, 12:52 PM
Loved what he brought to the game.

His back to basket arsenal/strength was impressive for a PG as well.

Lebron23
08-09-2020, 04:19 PM
Gonna leave out how he led the Clippers to their first playoff appearance in years and was our closer? Brand was our best player.. but Cassell's leadership, poise and experience really stabilized the team (along with Cuttino Mobley).

He was still a good player when he played for the Clippers.