PDA

View Full Version : I don’t get how some people say Lebron is still the best player

Walk on Water
08-09-2020, 01:35 PM
It’s clear that Giannis is the more talented player right now. He’s taller, younger, and more athletic. He has better stats. Better defense, more points, rebounds, blocks, etc.. Lebron looks like he has a hard time moving his weight out there. He can’t really drive to the basket unless there’s an opening. I just don’t understand why people can think a declining Lebron is better than an MVP player like Giannis. Giannis smokes him on just about every aspect.

And last year Lakers didn’t make playoffs. Not until Davis came. I’m not trying to be mean but Lebron is too big for an NBA player. He can’t play defense consistently. Everyone knows Giannis is better than Lebron. But it’s not about skills for some, it’s about opinion and preference.

ArbitraryWater
08-09-2020, 01:36 PM
LeBron had Giannis firmly beat in talent and skills bro

Giannis airballed a couple FT‘s last night

ImKobe
08-09-2020, 03:02 PM

Bron and Giannis are both average FT shooters... Giannis however is on 2009 Bron level athletically and Bron's...not. Giannis looked better all season and he's looked better so far in the bubble as well.

In just 28.8 mpg, Giannis is putting up 31/13/5 1.6 bpg and on 63.5%FG(5 games), that's with the Brooklyn game, where he only played 16 minutes and sat out the 2nd half. Lebron's currently not on that level, sorry.

Wally450
08-09-2020, 03:10 PM
Will Giannis be doing what Lebron is at 35?

k0kakw0rld
08-09-2020, 03:23 PM

And LeBron never did of course. :facepalm

AirBonner
08-09-2020, 04:00 PM
Each thread op makes about LeBron only solidifies the notion that LeBron is still the best

bigbrownschaub
08-09-2020, 05:00 PM
lebrons by far a better player because he shoots much better. its close though.