PDA

View Full Version : Lebron has intentionally dodged Harden twice in the bubble

HBK_Kliq_2
08-11-2020, 02:02 AM
1) LeBron sat out the game vs rockets for load management

2) Plays 38 minutes and hits 5 three point shots vs nuggets in a meaningless game. When does LeBron ever make threes like that? Its because he desperately wants Denver down to 4th seed and Rockets at 3rd seed to avoid Harden in 2nd round.

So its obvious LeBron is dodging Harden bad and on multiple occasions. He either doesn't like Harden personally or he's scared of his game.

SATAN
08-11-2020, 02:09 AM
Yeah the guy who's consistently led teams of scrubs to the finals is scared of a guy who constantly chokes in the playoffs. :oldlol:

The Rockets might surprise some people though. Not solely due to James Harden.

Axe
08-11-2020, 02:13 AM
Yeah the guy who's consistently led teams of scrubs to the finals is scared of a guy who constantly chokes in the playoffs. :oldlol:

Duh. Pfft...

GimmeThat
08-11-2020, 02:15 AM
they say, keep your friends close, your enemy closer, or the enemy of my enemy is my friend. what they ought to say is, we have common enemies, and if you can't help defeat my enemy, then you are my enemy.

HBK_Kliq_2
08-11-2020, 02:16 AM

Ok you must think LeBron just hates Harden personally. Its obvious he's dodging Harden one way or the other.

Gray GOAT
08-11-2020, 02:17 AM
Kawhi Leonard dodged the Spurs organisation whilst under contract there.

HBK_Kliq_2
08-11-2020, 02:35 AM
Kawhi Leonard dodged the Spurs organisation whilst under contract there.

He won a finals MVP for them, they can go back to the loterry where they deserve to be. They will not make the finals for another 25 years, who cares about them.

LeBron is going to keep ducking superstars in the playoffs or what? Trying to get Kawhi to join the Lakers before getting rejected. Now he's dodging Harden every chance he gets. I'm sure he will be sucking up to Giannis soon as well hahahha

SATAN
08-11-2020, 02:35 AM
Ok you must think LeBron just hates Harden personally. Its obvious he's dodging Harden one way or the other.

I doubt he hates anyone nor do I care who he hates if he does. Why are you propping up Harden? What's the angle? Why even act like only James Harden is responsible for the Rockets success since new signings? If it's to anger the LeBron fans you're doing a terrible job.

I'm unsure if you understand basketball at all.

HBK_Kliq_2
08-11-2020, 02:39 AM
I doubt he hates anyone nor do I care who he hates if he does. Why are you propping up Harden? What's the angle? Why even act like only James Harden is responsible for the Rockets success since new signings? If it's to anger the LeBron fans you're doing a terrible job.

I'm unsure if you understand basketball at all.

LeBron is ducking Harden, how hard is that for you to put together? He clearly doesn't think his old body can handle a playoff path of Harden/Kawhi/Giannis? Wow you must think LeBron was born yesterday.

Harden is sitting out tomorrow, so rockets likely lose and remain 4th seed. Poor LeBron his plan didn't work out. Now he can choose to either get a beat down by Harden or Kawhi in playoffs.

SATAN
08-11-2020, 02:43 AM
:facepalm

HBK_Kliq_2
08-11-2020, 02:48 AM
:facepalm

And the load management vs Harden but 38 mins vs Nuggets. Extremely suspicious and his behavior to avoid Harden is consistent. Its not just harden though, its superstars in general (Wade, Kawhi, Harden).

Axe
08-11-2020, 02:49 AM
If the rockets manage to stay clipped as the 4th or 5th seed, then there's no chance that the lakers will evade them in the conference semifinals.

Gray GOAT
08-11-2020, 02:51 AM
He won a finals MVP for them, they can go back to the loterry where they deserve to be. They will not make the finals for another 25 years, who cares about them.

LeBron is going to keep ducking superstars in the playoffs or what? Trying to get Kawhi to join the Lakers before getting rejected. Now he's dodging Harden every chance he gets. I'm sure he will be sucking up to Giannis soon as well hahahha

https://www.imgdumper.nl/uploads9/5f323fbf2a096/5f323fbf28605-zzz.png
https://www.imgdumper.nl/uploads9/5f323fcdd9324/5f323fcdd7c8f-ffff.png
https://memegenerator.net/img/images/200x200/15985756.jpg

HBK_Kliq_2
08-11-2020, 02:54 AM
https://www.imgdumper.nl/uploads9/5f323fbf2a096/5f323fbf28605-zzz.png
https://www.imgdumper.nl/uploads9/5f323fcdd9324/5f323fcdd7c8f-ffff.png
https://memegenerator.net/img/images/200x200/15985756.jpg

Still about to be tied with LeBron for finals MVPS by the end of this season. :banana: :applause:

If rockets lose tomorrow with Harden sitting out, LeBron's path is Harden/Kawhi/Giannis

While Kawhi path is Luka/Jokic in 1st and 2nd rounds. Kawhi will be nice and ready for ya, if you can get past Harden the guy you dodge.

Axe
08-11-2020, 02:59 AM
^^If the clippers lose, you should be blamed for making too much noise, little fella. :lol

Gray GOAT
08-11-2020, 02:59 AM
Still about to be tied with LeBron for finals MVPS by the end of this season. :banana: :applause:

If rockets lose tomorrow with Harden sitting out, LeBron's path is Harden/Kawhi/Giannis

While Kawhi path is Luka/Jokic in 1st and 2nd rounds. Kawhi will be nice and ready for ya, if you can get past Harden the guy you dodge.

So, in the end, your thread is about LeBron ''dodging'' opponents, while in reality he's having the most stacked route to a championship ever, whilst Kawhi was load managing and throwing games to get a path equivalent to a simple stroll through the kids section in Toys R Us? Pathetic once more. That said, LeBron's inevitable 2020 championship will on par with the 2016 championship as the greatest of all time. Meanwhile, have we clarified which of Kawhit's two titles is his best (read: least worst) yet? Was it the one where he beat the D-League version of the Warriors or was it the one where he was a 12.8 points per game role player?

GimmeThat
08-11-2020, 03:14 AM
LeBron is ducking Harden, how hard is that for you to put together? He clearly doesn't think his old body can handle a playoff path of Harden/Kawhi/Giannis? Wow you must think LeBron was born yesterday.

Harden is sitting out tomorrow, so rockets likely lose and remain 4th seed. Poor LeBron his plan didn't work out. Now he can choose to either get a beat down by Harden or Kawhi in playoffs.

I'm not sure how you can state Lebron is ducking Harden, while he's also leading the league in assists. Because that idea, is clearly a turnover. Brought to you by another series of how Stephen Curry isn't Lebron James

food for thought, ever considered the idea maybe Lebron just thought the current seeding is unfair and the Rockets should be bumped.

HBK_Kliq_2
08-11-2020, 03:15 AM
So, in the end, your thread is about LeBron ''dodging'' opponents, while in reality he's having the most stacked route to a championship ever, whilst Kawhi was load managing and throwing games to get a path equivalent to a simple stroll through the kids section in Toys R Us? Pathetic once more. That said, LeBron's inevitable 2020 championship will on par with the 2016 championship as the greatest of all time. Meanwhile, have we clarified which of Kawhit's two titles is his best (read: least worst) yet? Was it the one where he beat the D-League version of the Warriors or was it the one where he was a 12.8 points per game role player?

Kawhi has always been the best defensive player on his team and he led series in GmSc for wins over 9 different MVPS

2014 LeBron (4)
2017 Harden (1)
2019 Giannis (2)
2019 Curry (2)

And if Kawhi eliminates LeBron/Giannis this year? That brings him up to 15 MVPS eliminated!

And what did LeBron really do? Eliminate Westbrook? Everybody does that, eliminate old washed up KG/Duncan, George/Hibbert? Warriors without their defensive anchor Draymond? Kawhi's playoff career so far is massively more impressive.

GimmeThat
08-11-2020, 03:32 AM
Kawhi has always been the best defensive player on his team and he led series in GmSc for wins over 9 different MVPS

2014 LeBron (4)
2017 Harden (1)
2019 Giannis (2)
2019 Curry (2)

And if Kawhi eliminates LeBron/Giannis this year? That brings him up to 15 MVPS eliminated!

And what did LeBron really do? Eliminate Westbrook? Everybody does that, eliminate old washed up KG/Duncan, George/Hibbert? Warriors without their defensive anchor Draymond? Kawhi's playoff career so far is massively more impressive.

so you're saying, Lebron eliminates all of Kawhi's teammates, but Kawhi's playoff performance is more impressive due to defense. all while Lebron puts up a higher MPG in the playoff.

FromDowntown
08-11-2020, 03:43 AM

:lol :lol

Roasted!!

HBK_Kliq_2
08-11-2020, 03:46 AM
so you're saying, Lebron eliminates all of Kawhi's teammates, but Kawhi's playoff performance is more impressive due to defense. all while Lebron puts up a higher MPG in the playoff.

Kawhi is a better shooter, scorer, defender, more clutch, physically stronger and just flat out better player. Kawhi had the most difficult east path in NBA history facing the super team 76ers and the MVP with #1 record and defense.

I don't know what kind of mumbo jumbo shit you're on. But that's where I'm at with it right now. Kawhi has to eliminate 6 MVPS this year in playoffs and he's with George Mr 1st round the last 6 years hahhaha. But guess what? Clippers are still the favorite because Kawhi is the best in the world and the best of all time.

HBK_Kliq_2
08-11-2020, 03:47 AM
:lol :lol

Roasted!!

Gray goat your alt isn't going to save you from a roast from me or save LeGroin from a roast by Kawhi. But you know what's sad? I would honestly bet money that Harden/Westbrook are about to light your old ass up like a Christmas tree.

GimmeThat
08-11-2020, 03:51 AM
Kawhi is a better shooter, scorer, defender, more clutch, physically stronger and just flat out better player. Kawhi had the most difficult east path in NBA history facing the super team 76ers and the MVP with #1 record and defense.

I don't know what kind of mumbo jumbo shit you're on. But that's where I'm at with it right now. Kawhi has to eliminate 6 MVPS this year in playoffs and he's with George Mr 1st round the last 6 years hahhaha. But guess what? Clippers are still the favorite because Kawhi is the best in the world and the best of all time.

I'm not sure how you can have the most difficult path in history by beating teams inferior than you.

Lebron23
08-11-2020, 04:03 AM
He is just giving the Clippers a harder road in the nba finals.

Axe
08-11-2020, 04:06 AM
So, in the end, your thread is about LeBron ''dodging'' opponents, while in reality he's having the most stacked route to a championship ever
Lmao please drop the act. Bran isn't alone in this at all especially when the lakers currently have ad and superman under their arsenal, as well as guys like rondo, caruso then scrubs like jr, kuzma and many more. Lastly, they have a good coach in vogel as well, who's much better than ty lue. In other words, this team is much more stacked than his 2018 cavs that got swept in the finals 2 years ago. So there's no excuses if he loses this time. Atm tho, your king is sort of trying to imitate pippen while letting ad become a more prominent scorer for the team, although he can still score in high figures if he needs to. But there's no doubt he'll unleash all of that in the postseason.

HBK_Kliq_2
08-11-2020, 04:08 AM
I'm not sure how you can have the most difficult path in history by beating teams inferior than you.

76ers with Embiid, Butler, Simmons, Harris, Reddick. That's 3 all stars, a 22PPG scorer, 18 PPG scorer. That's pancake stacked, basically the east warriors. So in 2019 playoffs, kawhi had to beat two super teams in both conferences (76ers and warriors). On top of that he had to beat the 2 time MVP Giannis and best defense/srs Bucks. GOAT path

Back to the thread, Kawhi already gave Harden an elimination in 2017. Kawhi put up Miami heat LeBron type numbers vs rockets in 2017 2nd round. Now its LeBron's turn to face Harden, stop being scared.

Axe
08-11-2020, 04:11 AM
Too bad that 76ers team with those dudes never did appear in the ecf yet tho. Rn, they're probably dreaming about it. :lol

Meanwhile, boston already made twice in a row in 17 and 18 but they got wrecked by greek freak and the bucks in the semifinals last year.

HBK_Kliq_2
08-11-2020, 04:11 AM
He is just giving the Clippers a harder road in the nba finals.

He's the self proclaimed greatest of all time and he wants an easier path? Kawhi don't give a damn who he plays and wants to punish the best. So from that perspective, kawhi has a better GOAT mentality.

HBK_Kliq_2
08-11-2020, 04:12 AM
Too bad that 76ers team with those dudes never did appear in the ecf yet tho. Rn, they're probably dreaming about it. :lol

Meanwhile, boston already made twice in a row in 17 and 18 but they got wrecked by greek freak and the bucks in the semifinals last year.

Exactly, bucks were no joke that year. Kawhi had to drag his team back from 0-2

Axe
08-11-2020, 04:15 AM
Exactly, bucks were no joke that year. Kawhi had to drag his team back from 0-2
Yeah but don't you think calling the 2019 sixers a superteam is kinda bit misleading? If anything, it's just a hoax. I even doubt if they're better already than the rockets this time.

GimmeThat
08-11-2020, 04:16 AM
76ers with Embiid, Butler, Simmons, Harris, Reddick. That's 3 all stars, a 22PPG scorer, 18 PPG scorer. That's pancake stacked, basically the east warriors. So in 2019 playoffs, kawhi had to beat two super teams in both conferences (76ers and warriors). On top of that he had to beat the 2 time MVP Giannis and best defense/srs Bucks. GOAT path

Back to the thread, Kawhi already gave Harden an elimination in 2017. Kawhi put up Miami heat LeBron type numbers vs rockets in 2017 2nd round. Now its LeBron's turn to face Harden, stop being scared.

If you were a pimp, you'd get shot by your own hoe.
:pimp:

SATAN
08-11-2020, 05:05 AM
2 hours and 15 minutes later I come back to see this know nothing attention whore has been logged on the whole time sucking Leonard's dick as usual. Disgusting poster. Go get some exercise moron. Leave the basement. No one takes you seriously at all. You're literally wasting your life talking to people who think you're an imbecile and wouldn't even acknowledge you under normal circumstances.

Not a good look at all.

SATAN
08-11-2020, 05:05 AM
If you were a pimp, you'd get shot by your own hoe.
:pimp:

:oldlol: Harsh

clan123
08-11-2020, 05:10 AM
amazing post and thank you clash of clans hack 2020
(https://medium.com/@blogomanic7/clash-of-clans-online-generator-hacks-397f41b6c710)

ArbitraryWater
08-11-2020, 05:19 AM
It seems you want to desperately avoid Houston too

Every second post of yours is "Lakers will play Rockets 2nd round"

u scared bub?

knicksman
08-11-2020, 05:36 AM

kawhis 2014s ring alone is worth more than lebrons combined ring chasers rings.

Manny98
08-11-2020, 06:04 AM
No one is afraid of the biggest playoff choker this past decade :oldlol:

We all know Harden is going to stink it up come playoff time ONCE AGAIN

Besides OKC are about to eliminate them in the first round anyway

GimmeThat
08-11-2020, 06:04 AM
kawhis 2014s ring alone is worth more than lebrons combined ring chasers rings.

weird for you to call out Kawhi like that and saying he's retarded for winning another ring with another franchise

aj1987
08-11-2020, 06:37 AM
Lmao please drop the act. Bran isn't alone in this at all especially when the lakers currently have ad and superman under their arsenal, as well as guys like rondo, caruso then scrubs like jr, kuzma and many more. Lastly, they have a good coach in vogel as well, who's much better than ty lue. In other words, this team is much more stacked than his 2018 cavs that got swept in the finals 2 years ago. So there's no excuses if he loses this time. Atm tho, your king is sort of trying to imitate pippen while letting ad become a more prominent scorer for the team, although he can still score in high figures if he needs to. But there's no doubt he'll unleash all of that in the postseason.

This would make sense if Dwight Howard and Rondo were in their primes. Dwight is almost 35 and Rondo isn't even playing. This team outside LeBron/AD is straight garbage. Well, there's Kuzma, but he has to prove that he can be consistent. He goes off one game and shits the bed the next 10. He has been showing flashes of brilliance though. Lets hope he keeps it up.

If KCP and Rondo were healthy and AB was available, then the Lakers would've had ZERO excuses.

Oh, and Caruso left the game today with an apparent injury and if I'm not mistaken, Danny Green is playing with an injured hip.

Axe
08-11-2020, 06:51 AM
This would make sense if Dwight Howard and Rondo were in their primes. Dwight is almost 35 and Rondo isn't even playing. This team outside LeBron/AD is straight garbage. Well, there's Kuzma, but he has to prove that he can be consistent. He goes off one game and shits the bed the next 10. He has been showing flashes of brilliance though. Lets hope he keeps it up.

If KCP and Rondo were healthy and AB was available, then the Lakers would've had ZERO excuses.

Oh, and Caruso left the game today with an apparent injury and if I'm not mistaken, Danny Green is playing with an injured hip.
Err, so i guess that explains a lot why they've been tanking in their recent games lately?

And i mentioned dwight cuz the team still went 21-1 in their games before whenever he scored in double figures, ye know. So 'em guessing t'was kinda big impact somehow tho 'em not sure how he would do in the playoffs.

ImKobe
08-11-2020, 07:06 AM

Dwight's been highly productive this season and is averaging 8/8 on 76.5%FG in 19 mpg in the bubble, Caruso has been one of the best role players in the league per advanced metrics with his ability to play defense. Kuzma is not as bad as people make him out to be, he had a slow start to the season coming off injury and trying to adapt to his role, but he's been consistent post-ASB, his 3PT shooting hasn't been great overall but he's improved defensively and provides scoring off the bench and can hit big shots in the 4th quarter, he's averaging 15.4 ppg and shooting 44.4% from 3 on over 5 attempts in the bubble so far, has scored in the double digits in 6 out of 7 games.

Danny Green's shooting has been an issue but we know he's a proven defensive player in the Playoffs and he's a capable 3PT shooter, Javale's another proven Playoffs performer who can play defense and give us some easy points. This notion that it's Lebron/AD and scrubs is just false, you're already making excuses and getting ready to shit on the entire roster if Lakers fall short. I already know AD will get all of the blame, even if he plays well. Lakers have the best duo in the league with capable role players, there should be no excuses.

aj1987
08-11-2020, 08:11 AM
Dwight's been highly productive this season and is averaging 8/8 on 76.5%FG in 19 mpg in the bubble,
Why do you always make up numbers? Dwight's numbers in the bubble are 7/7.5 in 16.7 MPG. You idiots had massive meltdowns and called Dwight washed up in 2013, when he was putting up 17/12, but now you want to prop up his 7/8? Anyways, he's a decent roleplayer. Nothing more.

Caruso has been one of the best role players in the league per advanced metrics with his ability to play defense.
Caruso plays 18 MPG. Funny how you brought up raw stats for Dwight and not for Caruso, who's putting up 5.5 PPG on 52.5% TS%.

As for you using advanced metrics, you do realize that advanced metrics are not very kind towards Kobe, right?

Post ASB, Kuzma has been averaging 13.5 PPG on 43.3% from the field and 27.8% from deep. If you think he has been consistent, go look at his numbers. IF he's consistent, then he's be an amazing player, but he's not. His defense has improved a ton, but lets not act like he's elite on that end. Even in the Bubble, he's been good only in about half the games.

Danny Green's shooting has been an issue but we know he's a proven defensive player in the Playoffs and he's a capable 3PT shooter
Danny Green is 33 and he's shooting 37% from the 3 this season. For a 3pt specialist, that's not that good. In the Bubble he has been shooting 28% from deep. He's also dealing with a hip injury and his defense has been underwhelming. You'd know that if you actually watched a game.

In the last two post seasons that Javale McGee has played in, he played 4.3 MPG and 5.5 MPG in the 2nd halves of games. You're out here acting like he's shutting down the paint and averaging 10+ points a game. :oldlol:

This notion that it's Lebron/AD and scrubs is just false,
Except for the FACT that it's true.

Read again, kid:

You're already lining up reasons to blame it entirely on LeBron, to claim that he lost on a massively stacked team, when it's not even remotely true.

I already know AD will get all of the blame, even if he plays well. Lakers have the best duo in the league with capable role players, there should be no excuses.
If AD plays to his standards, he'll get ZERO blame. AD is like Love on steroids and elite defense. However, the Lakers do not have much outside the big 2 and it's even more apparent when Kuzma shits the bed every other game.

Err, so i guess that explains a lot why they've been tanking in their recent games lately?

And i mentioned dwight cuz the team still went 21-1 in their games before whenever he scored in double figures, ye know. So 'em guessing t'was kinda big impact somehow tho 'em not sure how he would do in the playoffs.

Can I get this in English?

Axe
08-11-2020, 08:13 AM
https://media0.giphy.com/media/djTw5269awMtW/giphy.gif

tpols
08-11-2020, 09:08 AM
You would think houston would throw some games... I'd much rather face lakers than clippers 2nd round.

Wally450
08-11-2020, 10:04 AM
OP stans Kawhi. The same one who in his prime sits out every 3rd game. :oldlol:

imdaman99
08-11-2020, 10:31 AM
He didn't dodge Kawhi though and beat his ass twice in a row, bubble or not :oldlol:

ImKobe
08-11-2020, 10:33 AM
Why do you always make up numbers? Dwight's numbers in the bubble are 7/7.5 in 16.7 MPG. You idiots had massive meltdowns and called Dwight washed up in 2013, when he was putting up 17/12, but now you want to prop up his 7/8? Anyways, he's a decent roleplayer. Nothing more.

Caruso plays 18 MPG. Funny how you brought up raw stats for Dwight and not for Caruso, who's putting up 5.5 PPG on 52.5% TS%.

As for you using advanced metrics, you do realize that advanced metrics are not very kind towards Kobe, right?

Post ASB, Kuzma has been averaging 13.5 PPG on 43.3% from the field and 27.8% from deep. If you think he has been consistent, go look at his numbers. IF he's consistent, then he's be an amazing player, but he's not. His defense has improved a ton, but lets not act like he's elite on that end. Even in the Bubble, he's been good only in about half the games.

Danny Green is 33 and he's shooting 37% from the 3 this season. For a 3pt specialist, that's not that good. In the Bubble he has been shooting 28% from deep. He's also dealing with a hip injury and his defense has been underwhelming. You'd know that if you actually watched a game.

In the last two post seasons that Javale McGee has played in, he played 4.3 MPG and 5.5 MPG in the 2nd halves of games. You're out here acting like he's shutting down the paint and averaging 10+ points a game. :oldlol:

Except for the FACT that it's true.

Read again, kid:

You're already lining up reasons to blame it entirely on LeBron, to claim that he lost on a massively stacked team, when it's not even remotely true.

If AD plays to his standards, he'll get ZERO blame. AD is like Love on steroids and elite defense. However, the Lakers do not have much outside the big 2 and it's even more apparent when Kuzma shits the bed every other game.

McGee and Danny Green were starters on championship squads and have played well for us to get the #1 seed this season. You're acting as if Kuzma, KCP, Howard, McGee, Caruso & Green are scrubs.. this team has the #1 seed for a reason, they've played great defense as a unit all year long and now you're making up excuses as to why they should lose in the Playoffs to hedge your bets.

Lakers win - "Lebron is the GOAT, he carried the Lakers to a Championsip!"
Lakers lose - "I told you the Lakers weren't good enough, Lebron can't carry all these scrubs by himself!"

Take a stand. Do you believe your GOAT James is good enough to win the Western Conference and the NBA Finals or not? I don't wanna hear this shit about how every player but Lebron only has 1 good game to every 10 bad ones.

aj1987
08-12-2020, 04:29 AM
McGee and Danny Green were starters on championship squads and have played well for us to get the #1 seed this season.
Doesn't matter if McGee was a starter, if he ends up playing 10 minutes a game. Joel Anthony played 20 minutes a game for the Heat and he was trash. UD started 11 games in the PO's in '12 and he was trash. Not saying McGee is trash, but he's just a subpar player.

You're acting as if Kuzma, KCP, Howard, McGee, Caruso & Green are scrubs.. this team has the #1 seed for a reason, they've played great defense as a unit all year long and now you're making up excuses as to why they should lose in the Playoffs to hedge your bets.
Point out where I said Kuzma is a scrub. Just one post. I said he's a very inconsistent player and that's a fact. Dwight is washed up, KCP is trash unless he's having one of those games where he's hot from deep, Caruso is a glorified hustle dork, and green has been shooting like shit this season and very average on the defensive end.

You would know that if you actually watched any of the games.

Lakers win - "Lebron is the GOAT, he carried the Lakers to a Championsip!"
Lakers lose - "I told you the Lakers weren't good enough, Lebron can't carry all these scrubs by himself!"

Lakers win - "lebron has elite defenders and dpoy level players!!!1 stackeddd! dwight, caruso, and mcgeedoe!!"

Lakers lose - "i told you that lebron sucks. he's a massive choker and not even top 20!!1"

Am I doing it right?

Take a stand. Do you believe your GOAT James is good enough to win the Western Conference and the NBA Finals or not? I don't wanna hear this shit about how every player but Lebron only has 1 good game to every 10 bad ones.

I don't know why you keep calling him GOAT James. That's some massive respect, but he isn't the GOAT.

Anyways, I've said this about a half dozen times. Can't help it, if you can't read and comprehend basic English.

I'll post again:

Phoenix
08-12-2020, 04:38 AM

That's the absolute pinnacle of what you can expect from that poster.

aj1987
08-12-2020, 04:41 AM
That's the absolute pinnacle of what you can expect from that poster.

:roll: :roll:

BTW, Imkobe, who are the Lakers' shooters?

ImKobe
08-12-2020, 04:42 AM
Doesn't matter if McGee was a starter, if he ends up playing 10 minutes a game. Joel Anthony played 20 minutes a game for the Heat and he was trash. UD started 11 games in the PO's in '12 and he was trash. Not saying McGee is trash, but he's just a subpar player.

Point out where I said Kuzma is a scrub. Just one post. I said he's a very inconsistent player and that's a fact. Dwight is washed up, KCP is trash unless he's having one of those games where he's hot from deep, Caruso is a glorified hustle dork, and green has been shooting like shit this season and very average on the defensive end.

You would know that if you actually watched any of the games.

Lakers win - "lebron has elite defenders and dpoy level players!!!1 stackeddd! dwight, caruso, and mcgeedoe!!"

Lakers lose - "i told you that lebron sucks. he's a massive choker and not even top 20!!1"

Am I doing it right?

I don't know why you keep calling him GOAT James. That's some massive respect, but he isn't the GOAT.

Anyways, I've said this about a half dozen times. Can't help it, if you can't read and comprehend basic English.

I'll post again:

So, Lebron is playing with a bunch of scrubs, but if they had a healthy Rondo and Avery Bradley (god-tier elite players), they'd have "ZERO excuses". Bradley looked good in the last 10-15 games or so, but wasn't a factor for most of the season and has mediocre on/off numbers. Rondo has been maligned all season, y'all Lebron fans said he was a cancer to this squad and a terrible fit next to Lebron, but now all of a sudden those are their two best players outside of Lebron & AD? Please.

Kuzma gets all this shit and apparently only plays well 1 out of 10 games, but the Lakers would have 0 excuses with Rondo and Avery Bradley. Yikes.

Do you not read the shit that you post? Lakers are "straight garbage" outside of 2 players, but they'd have "ZERO" excuses with a 34 y.o Rondo and a washed up Avery Bradley.

aj1987
08-12-2020, 04:56 AM
So, Lebron is playing with a bunch of scrubs, but if they had a healthy Rondo and Avery Bradley (god-tier elite players), they'd have "ZERO excuses". Bradley looked good in the last 10-15 games or so, but wasn't a factor for most of the season and has mediocre on/off numbers.
Bradley is one of the Lakers' best perimeter defenders and he can shoot. You can't take a starting PG, who's also one of the best defenders and one of the few shooters, off of a team (a starter who plays ~25 minutes a game) and expect them not to miss a beat. Avery Bradley is needed for this team. The Lakers aren't as deep as the Clippers, where they can have bench players scoring 18 PPG. Bradley has arguably been the Lakers' 4th best player this season.

Rondo has been maligned all season, y'all Lebron fans said he was a cancer to this squad and a terrible fit next to Lebron, but now all of a sudden those are their two best players outside of Lebron & AD? Please.
Yeah, Rondo should not be playing with LeBron, but he's the only competent playmaker on the squad outside LeBron. They don't have anyone else outside those two who can consistently create for others. That's just a fact.

Kuzma gets all this shit and apparently only plays well 1 out of 10 games, but the Lakers would have 0 excuses with Rondo and Avery Bradley. Yikes.
Yeah, give LeBron and AD a healthy and complete team and they have zero excuses. KCP is injured, Bradley is out, and Rondo is out. How is that hard to comprehend?

Do you not read the shit that you post? Lakers are "straight garbage" outside of 2 players, but they'd have "ZERO" excuses with a 34 y.o Rondo and a washed up Avery Bradley.
When did I say Avery Bradley was washed up? I've always liked him. He might not be the same Bradley from a couple of years ago, but he's still good. Do you not understand basic English? I don't think I can dumb it down further. You think if Beverly opted out, Lou got surgery on his thumb, and Zubac was dealing with an injury, the Clippers would have no excuses to win the title? That's what the Lakers are dealing with now.

I wouldn't expect you understand any of this though. You barely understand basketball in the first place.

ImKobe
08-12-2020, 05:11 AM
Bradley is one of the Lakers' best perimeter defenders and he can shoot. You can't take a starting PG, who's also one of the best defenders and one of the few shooters, off of a team (a starter who plays ~25 minutes a game) and expect them not to miss a beat. Avery Bradley is needed for this team. The Lakers aren't as deep as the Clippers, where they can have bench players scoring 18 PPG. Bradley has arguably been the Lakers' 4th best player this season.

Yeah, Rondo should not be playing with LeBron, but he's the only competent playmaker on the squad outside LeBron. They don't have anyone else outside those two who can consistently create for others. That's just a fact.

Yeah, give LeBron and AD a healthy and complete team and they have zero excuses. KCP is injured, Bradley is out, and Rondo is out. How is that hard to comprehend?

When did I say Avery Bradley was washed up? I've always liked him. He might not be the same Bradley from a couple of years ago, but he's still good. Do you not understand basic English? I don't think I can dumb it down further. You think if Beverly opted out, Lou got surgery on his thumb, and Zubac was dealing with an injury, the Clippers would have no excuses to win the title? That's what the Lakers are dealing with now.

I wouldn't expect you understand any of this though. You barely understand basketball in the first place.

Lou Williams and Patrick Beverley are much better and are a much bigger reason for Clippers' success than Rondo and Avery Bradley were for the Lakers. The reason the Lakers have the edge is their size and the fact that Lebron/AD are a more talented duo than Kawhi/PG. Clippers have an issue as well with Harrell not having played with the team since March. KCP will be good to go, it was just a rib injury, you act as if he's not going to play.

KCP playing Bradley's minutes is just fine, he's just as good of a 3PT shooter and is really active on the defensive end, don't see what the big issue is here.

aj1987
08-12-2020, 05:23 AM
Lou Williams and Patrick Beverley are much better and are a much bigger reason for Clippers' success than Rondo and Avery Bradley were for the Lakers.
Rondo and Avery Bradley are arguably the 4th and 5th best players on the Lakers, just like Lou Williams and Patrick Beverly. Remove them and the team suffers. Get it now?

The reason the Lakers have the edge is their size and the fact that Lebron/AD are a more talented duo than Kawhi/PG. Clippers have an issue as well with Harrell not having played with the team since March. KCP will be good to go, it was just a rib injury, you act as if he's not going to play.
Yeah, a 100% healthy Harrell not playing a couple of months is a problem, but KCP having to actually deal with an injury is not? Think before you post. Not that hard to do. If he plays with an injury, he's not going to be as effective. The Lakers are actually missing players and have a bunch injured. The Clippers are pretty much 100%.

KCP playing Bradley's minutes is just fine, he's just as good of a 3PT shooter and is really active on the defensive end, don't see what the big issue is here.

Bradley is a legit lockdown defender. KCP is a hustle dork who gets a steal sometimes. Bradley is a much better player than KCP. Also, you do know that KCP and Bradley played together, right? Now, Bradley is out.

ImKobe
08-12-2020, 05:32 AM
Rondo and Avery Bradley are arguably the 4th and 5th best players on the Lakers, just like Lou Williams and Patrick Beverly. Remove them and the team suffers. Get it now?

Yeah, a 100% healthy Harrell not playing a couple of months is a problem, but KCP having to actually deal with an injury is not? Think before you post. Not that hard to do. If he plays with an injury, he's not going to be as effective. The Lakers are actually missing players and have a bunch injured. The Clippers are pretty much 100%.

Bradley is a legit lockdown defender. KCP is a hustle dork who gets a steal sometimes. Bradley is a much better player than KCP. Also, you do know that KCP and Bradley played together, right? Now, Bradley is out.

Much better player than KCP? Now we're just getting crazier out here. Bradley is a better defender, but worse on the offensive end. Got a great laugh out of Rondo and Bradley being 4th & 5th best players on this squad, good one.

aj1987
08-12-2020, 06:42 AM
Much better player than KCP? Now we're just getting crazier out here. Bradley is a better defender, but worse on the offensive end. Got a great laugh out of Rondo and Bradley being 4th & 5th best players on this squad, good one.

Literally every single Lakers fan wanted KCP out of the squad. He has had a couple of good stretches here and there but, he's not better than Bradley overall. Laughing is all you can do, considering the fact that you know nothing about basketball. :cheers:

ImKobe
08-12-2020, 06:57 AM
Literally every single Lakers fan wanted KCP out of the squad. He has had a couple of good stretches here and there but, he's not better than Bradley overall. Laughing is all you can do, considering the fact that you know nothing about basketball. :cheers:

What? KCP's superior scoring ability is why he's better than Bradley overall. Laker fans trashed KCP the previous seasons but he's been consistent as a shooter (which was his biggest issue in years prior) for the most part and is a good fit next to Lebron. If anything, it's Rondo who's been trashed the most, but now he's apparently our 4th best player as a back-up PG that averaged 7 ppg on 49%TS with below-average defense. Lakers were better both offensively and defensively without him all season.

As usual, a braindead Lebron stan makes up shit and props up scrubs that are injured while downplaying the impact of the most valuable players on the roster. Acting as if the Lakers aren't successful due to their bigs is also being really dishonest, like Howard & McGee aren't big reasons why the Lakers are top 10 in rebounding and 1st in blocks and why Lebron is leading the league in assists. Ad-hominems aren't going to win you any arguments btw.

aj1987
08-12-2020, 07:30 AM
What? KCP's superior scoring ability is why he's better than Bradley overall. Laker fans trashed KCP the previous seasons but he's been consistent as a shooter (which was his biggest issue in years prior) for the most part and is a good fit next to Lebron. If anything, it's Rondo who's been trashed the most, but now he's apparently our 4th best player as a back-up PG that averaged 7 ppg on 49%TS with below-average defense. Lakers were better both offensively and defensively without him all season.
You're out here acting like KCP is averaging 15 PPG. They both average nearly identical numbers. KCP since the ASB, however, has been shooting 28.6% from deep. Lets not act like he has been shooting at a 40% clip. Since the ASB, the difference in their efficiency has been about 1%, with KCP being more efficient, but AB scoring more. I would gladly take that 1% drop in efficiency for a significant upgrade in defense. Imagine KCP trying to guard the perimeter in a series against the Blazers. :roll:

Again, since you do not understand basketball, I'll try once more. Rondo is the only competent playmaker the Lakers have outside LeBron. When LeBron sits, the offense goes to shit. AD plays a bunch of minutes without LeBron and he's assisted on 63.2% of his shots. Lakers need someone to playmake for them. That's where Rondo steps in. I will admit that pairing Rondo and LeBron together is terrible for spacing, but they do need him whenever he sits.

Oh, and what happened to Playoff Rondo? Something that all you guys cream yourself over?

As usual, a braindead Lebron stan makes up shit
I've only posted FACTS. It is you, who as always, got caught making up numbers.

and props up scrubs that are injured while downplaying the impact of the most valuable players on the roster.
Yeah, McGee and a washed up Dwight are the reason why the Lakers have no excuses to win a title this season. Did you have the same energy in 2013 when your boy had a significantly better Dwight, along with Pau, Nash, Artest, Jamison, etc.? Just cause you're throwing out names doesn't mean anything.

Acting as if the Lakers aren't successful due to their bigs is also being really dishonest, like Howard & McGee aren't big reasons why the Lakers are top 10 in rebounding and 1st in blocks and why Lebron is leading the league in assists.
So, the Lakers, have AD, Dwight, and McGee as their bigs and do you want to know who's ahead of them in rebounding per game? Let me help you here:

Clippers
Mavs
Nets
Knicks
Grizz
Pelicans
Celtics
Bucks

Who are all those elite bigs grabbing all the rebounds on some of those teams like the Celtics, Pelicans, and Knicks?

As for leading the league in assists, LeBron is the leader because he's one of the greatest playmakers EVER. McGee and Dwight account for 11.4% of LeBron's passes.

https://stats.nba.com/player/2544/passes-dash/?Season=2019-20&SeasonType=Regular%20Season&PerMode=Totals&sort=AST&dir=1&DateTo=01%2F02%2F2020

Even if you get rid of EVERY SINGLE ONE of his assists to them, LeBron would still be at 9.1 APG. Good to be 2nd in the league behind Trey. So, yeah, there goes that theory.

Ad-hominems aren't going to win you any arguments btw.
No, but FACTS and stats are, and they're on my side. You should try using them, instead of random buzz words.

Come back when you have some FACTS, kid.

ImKobe
08-12-2020, 07:56 AM
No, but FACTS and stats are, and they're on my side. You should try using them, instead of random buzz words.

Come back when you have some FACTS, kid.

The offense went to shit with Rondo, why are you overlooking that? Lebron's going to play about 40 minutes a game in the Playoffs, I do think the Lakers could use Rondo's high IQ and playmaking ability. Playoff Rondo has been a thing, and it's why I'd trust him in a series, but I don't think it's a significant loss for us in the early rounds, I think it's been 4 weeks and the surgery has him out for 6-8, he could be back as early as the 1st round.

How am I making up numbers? Oh wow, I mistakenly said Howard averaged 8/8 when it was 7.2/7.5, sue me.

Howard & McGee might account for 11% of his passes, but they convert shots at a ~70% rate combined, highly efficient in their roles and almost automatic whenever Lebron gets them the ball at the rim, he's great at doing it and these guys are great finishers. Since the Lakers are a mediocre 3PT shooting team, the defensive & rebounding abilities (due to their size) are significant factors in their success, most of the teams ahead of them play at a higher pace, so the per game thing might be a little skewed, Lakers are 4th in OREB% and 6th in DREB%, Nuggets and Bucks are the only great teams ahead of them in these categories.

The size advantage is the key for the Lakers here, that's how they're going to beat the Clippers in a Playoff series, I'm not sure why you're downplaying that. It's not going to be Lebron averaging 35/10/10 on 50%FG against Kawhi & PG, it's AD/Howard/McGee dominating the boards, putting the Clippers in foul trouble and Lebron closing games out. Also, as valuable as Lou Williams is for the Clippers, you have to agree that he's a liability on defense and the Lakers will attack him over & over again. I don't see a reason to panic or act as if the Lakers have an excuse, they don't.

aj1987
08-12-2020, 08:38 AM
The offense went to shit with Rondo, why are you overlooking that? Lebron's going to play about 40 minutes a game in the Playoffs, I do think the Lakers could use Rondo's high IQ and playmaking ability. Playoff Rondo has been a thing, and it's why I'd trust him in a series, but I don't think it's a significant loss for us in the early rounds, I think it's been 4 weeks and the surgery has him out for 6-8, he could be back as early as the 1st round.
Yeah, AD is a net negative on the floor. On offense and defense. So, lets not play AD as well, right?

Lakers Offense without AD - 113.5

Lakers Offense with AD - 112.5

Lakers Defense without AD - 104.9

Lakers defense with AD - 107.8

Net - -3.9

Even if Rondo returns, he's returning mid Playoffs from surgery. To a team that wants to win now. Yeah, that makes sense. Lets insert a guy into a lineup after surgery, to play the most important games of the season.

How am I making up numbers? Oh wow, I mistakenly said Howard averaged 8/8 when it was 7.2/7.5, sue me.
Not the first time either. Also, that was one of the few times that you actually used facts/stats and you made those numbers up as well. As always.

might account for 11% of his passes, but they convert shots at a ~70% rate combined, highly efficient in their roles and almost automatic whenever Lebron gets them the ball at the rim, he's great at doing it and these guys are great finishers. Since the Lakers are a mediocre 3PT shooting team, the defensive & rebounding abilities (due to their size) are significant factors in their success, most of the teams ahead of them play at a higher pace, so the per game thing might be a little skewed, Lakers are 4th in OREB% and 6th in DREB%, Nuggets and Bucks are the only great teams ahead of them in these categories. The size advantage is key for the Lakers here, that's how they're going to beat the Clippers in a Playoff series, I'm not sure why you're downplaying that.
Should've been more clear, forgot I was conversing with you. Dwight and McGee account for 11.4% of LeBron's total assists. Doesn't matter what clip they're making them at. Those assists come from MADE buckets. As I said, even if you negate ever single one of them, LeBron would still be #2 in the league.

Oh, and Dwight made them at a 67.6% and McGee made them at 62%. Combined, they accounted for a FG% of 63.8%, which isn't remotely close to 70%. Anyways, even if you get rid off them completely and gave those 105 passes to random players making them at a 40% clip, LeBron would be at 655 assists for the season, or 9.9 assists a game. That would still put him at #1 in APG for the season. :confusedshrug:

As for pace and rebounding numbers, here we go.

Lakers Pace - 100.9

Clippers Pace - 101.6

Grizzlies Pace - 102.7

Knicks Pace - 98.6

Nets Pace - 101.4

Celtics Pace - 99.5

Mavs Pace - 99.4

Pelicans Pace - 103.8

Bucks Pace - 105.1

The Celtics. Damn, they must have some super tall player grabbing all those rebounds. Do you know what happened when the Lakers faced the Rockets, who were recently starting PJ at C? Dwight and McGee combined to average 9 points on 4/8 shooting and 6 rebounds.

I'm not downplaying anything about the effectiveness of Dwight at this point in his career and McGee, well, ever. Pretty much no one wanted Dwight and no one considers McGee to be an integral part of a Championship team. Well, no one, except for you.

aj1987
08-12-2020, 08:38 AM
It's not going to be Lebron averaging 35/10/10 on 50%FG against Kawhi & PG, it's AD/Howard/McGee dominating the boards, putting the Clippers in foul trouble and Lebron closing games out. Also, as valuable as Lou Williams is for the Clippers, you have to agree that he's a liability on defense and the Lakers will attack him over & over again. I don't see a reason to panic or act as if the Lakers have an excuse, they don't.
In the 4 games that the Lakers played vs the Clippers, McGee and Dwight averaged fewer MPG than their usual RS averages.

Here are their COMBINED numbers and their amazing rebounding:

Game 1 - 7 points and 8 rebounds on 3-6 shooting in ~36 minutes

Game 2 - 4 points and 4 rebounds on 2-7 shooting in ~26 minutes

Game 3 - 5 points and 5 rebounds on 1-3 shooting in ~19 minutes

Game 4 - 7 points and 10 rebounds on 3-4 shooting in ~24 minutes

Dwight and McGee usually play around 36 minutes a game against other teams.

If the starting PG missing the PO's entirely, the backup PG healing from surgery and KCP being injured aren't excuses, I don't know what an excuse is.

Pipes2.0
08-12-2020, 08:55 AM
I learned early on this forum that this ImKobe guy is insufferable. I just scroll through his posts now.

ImKobe
08-12-2020, 09:01 AM
In the 4 games that the Lakers played vs the Clippers, McGee and Dwight averaged fewer MPG than their usual RS averages.

Here are their COMBINED numbers and their amazing rebounding:

Game 1 - 7 points and 8 rebounds on 3-6 shooting in ~36 minutes

Game 2 - 4 points and 4 rebounds on 2-7 shooting in ~26 minutes

Game 3 - 5 points and 5 rebounds on 1-3 shooting in ~19 minutes

Game 4 - 7 points and 10 rebounds on 3-4 shooting in ~24 minutes

Dwight and McGee usually play around 36 minutes a game against other teams.

If the starting PG missing the PO's entirely, the backup PG healing from surgery and KCP being injured aren't excuses, I don't know what an excuse is.

KCP and Rondo will both be fine by the time we play the Clippers. I wouldn't be too worried about the RS match-ups either, we won both games when Kawhi & PG were out there. Lebron is the starting PG, Bradley's a SG offensively, I'm not really worried about that part in the Clippers series. Lebron himself was mediocre (21.7 ppg on 36.7%FG in the 4 games), I don't expect that to be the case in the Playoffs. Still, Lakers have the size advantage and that will be the key to beating the Clippers in a series.

aj1987
08-12-2020, 09:46 AM
KCP and Rondo will both be fine by the time we play the Clippers. I wouldn't be too worried about the RS match-ups either, we won both games when Kawhi & PG were out there. Lebron is the starting PG, Bradley's a SG offensively, I'm not really worried about that part in the Clippers series. Lebron himself was mediocre (21.7 ppg on 36.7%FG in the 4 games), I don't expect that to be the case in the Playoffs. Still, Lakers have the size advantage and that will be the key to beating the Clippers in a series.
What are you babbling about? Rondo just had SURGERY on his finger. You can't just put him on the team during the WCF and expect the team to keep chugging without missing a beat. Then, there's the FACT that AB is not going to play at all.

Meanwhile the Clippers are about 100% healthy, Harrell is back in the bubble and should be ready to go for the 1st round. The Lakers are depleted and missing players. Yet, you want to act like the Lakers have no excuse to win the championship this season (against a much deeper team).

What size advantage? The one where Lakers got out rebounded by the Clippers in all but one game? Funny how you kept bringing up McGee and Dwight like they were the second coming of Duncan and Robinson until I brought up FACTS. A COMBINED 5.8 PPG and 6.8 RPG over 4 games in about 26 minutes a game.

ImKobe
08-12-2020, 10:02 AM
What are you babbling about? Rondo just had SURGERY on his finger. You can't just put him on the team during the WCF and expect the team to keep chugging without missing a beat. Then, there's the FACT that AB is not going to play at all.

Meanwhile the Clippers are about 100% healthy, Harrell is back in the bubble and should be ready to go for the 1st round. The Lakers are depleted and missing players. Yet, you want to act like the Lakers have no excuse to win the championship this season (against a much deeper team).

What size advantage? The one where Lakers got out rebounded by the Clippers in all but one game? Funny how you kept bringing up McGee and Dwight like they were the second coming of Duncan and Robinson until I brought up FACTS. A COMBINED 5.8 PPG and 6.8 RPG over 4 games in about 26 minutes a game.

I already told you, he could return as early as the 1st round, he'll be playing before the WCF. You're acting as if he had a knee injury, he fractured his thumb. There is a clear size advantage, I'm not sure what you're even trying to argue here. Ok, so I should expect Lebron to shoot 36% in the Clippers series as well, since he did it in the RS?

The Playoffs are looming and the Lebron stans are running scared. We lost Avery Bradley! It's a miracle if the Lakers make it out of the 1st round! LeGOAT needs more help!!!

aj1987
08-12-2020, 10:16 AM
I already told you, he could return as early as the 1st round, he'll be playing before the WCF.
Key word is could. Sigh. Even if he returns:

Rondo just had SURGERY on his finger. You can't just put him on the team during the PO's and expect the team to keep chugging without missing a beat. Then, there's the FACT that AB is not going to play at all.

You're acting as if he had a knee injury, he fractured his thumb.
He had surgery, you idiot and he has missed significant time. It's not like it's a minor injury with no effects.

There is a clear size advantage, I'm not sure what you're even trying to argue here.
Sure, there is, but it's not an effective advantage. McGee is trash and Dwight is washed up, who pretty much no one wanted and I've proven it. Facts don't care about your feelings.

Ok, so I should expect Lebron to shoot 36% in the Clippers series as well, since he did it in the RS?
Sure, as long as he can lockdown Kawhi and PG like he did the last couple of times they met and get the W.

The Playoffs are looming and the Lebron stans are running scared. We lost Avery Bradley! It's a miracle if the Lakers make it out of the 1st round! LeGOAT needs more help!!!

The Playoffs are back and the Brick turds are scrambling for agendas. "but but he had the twin towers in dwight and mcgee!!! kcp is a monster!!11 green is a goat level 3pt shooter and defender!!!1. a 35 year old 17th season lebron has no excuses to not win with these goat level players!!!1"

I mean Kobe with a significantly better Dwight, Pau, Artest, 2x MVP Nash, Jamison, and elite roleplayers in Blake, Duhon, etc. BARELY made the PO's. That's how ****ing stupid your argument is, ignoring all context.

ImKobe
08-12-2020, 10:47 AM

Rondo just had SURGERY on his finger. You can't just put him on the team during the PO's and expect the team to keep chugging without missing a beat. Then, there's the FACT that AB is not going to play at all.

He had surgery, you idiot and he has missed significant time. It's not like it's a minor injury with no effects.

Sure, there is, but it's not an effective advantage. McGee is trash and Dwight is washed up, who pretty much no one wanted and I've proven it. Facts don't care about your feelings.

Sure, as long as he can lockdown Kawhi and PG like he did the last couple of times they met and get the W.

The Playoffs are back and the Brick turds are scrambling for agendas. "but but he had the twin towers in dwight and mcgee!!! kcp is a monster!!11 green is a goat level 3pt shooter and defender!!!1. a 35 year old 17th season lebron has no excuses to not win with these goat level players!!!1"

I mean Kobe with a significantly better Dwight, Pau, Artest, 2x MVP Nash, Jamison, and elite roleplayers in Blake, Duhon, etc. BARELY made the PO's. That's how ****ing stupid your argument is, ignoring all context.

He locked down Kawhi and PG?

Game 3 - Kawhi 27 pts 9/18 FG, George 31 pts 9/16 FG
Game 4 - Kawhi 28 pts 7/16 FG, George 30 points 11/17 FG

One or two possessions over the course of an entire game isn't going to cut it, if both PG & Kawhi average 28-30 on good efficiency, there's not much of a chance to begin with. Lebron has to play better defense than that if the Lakers want to win, or AD has to go off for 35 a game in that scenario.

I wasn't the one making excuses for the Lakers, I had them as the #1 seed/Finals going into the season and I'm not getting off that because of some bubble games and the 6th/7th best player on the roster not playing. That's weak. Lebron fans always want to downplay his teammates and his chances of winning, so they can never be wrong about anything. It's not like anyone can say shit when he wins, and you can also say you were right when he loses.

You have no argument to make here, so now you make up shit, I never called these guys elite, I called you out for hyping up AB and Rondo like they were the 4th and 5th best players on the team, they weren't. AB was maybe 6th and Rondo was a non-factor almost the entire season, now all of a sudden they're the reason the Lakers have no shot at winning the title and why you get to hedge your bet once again when it comes to Lebron in the Playoffs. He can never lose. Either he's the GOAT for winning, or it's all his teammates' fault for losing.

And it's funny you mention the 2013 Lakers, when you and other Lebron stans were giving the Laker fans shit for having to fight for a Playoff spot when they went through the number of injuries they did, you and others here were pretending as if the Lakers weren't just Kobe/Dwight and actual D-leaguers with Gasol, Nash & Blake injured and no bench.

Turbo Slayer
08-12-2020, 11:33 AM

One or two possessions over the course of an entire game isn't going to cut it, if both PG & Kawhi average 28-30 on good efficiency, there's not much of a chance to begin with. Lebron has to play better defense than that if the Lakers want to win, or AD has to go off for 35 a game in that scenario.

I wasn't the one making excuses for the Lakers, I had them as the #1 seed/Finals going into the season and I'm not getting off that because of some bubble games and the 6th/7th best player on the roster not playing. That's weak. Lebron fans always want to downplay his teammates and his chances of winning, so they can never be wrong about anything. It's not like anyone can say shit when he wins, and you can also say you were right when he loses.

You have no argument to make here, so now you make up shit, I never called these guys elite, I called you out for hyping up AB and Rondo like they were the 4th and 5th best players on the team, they weren't. AB was maybe 6th and Rondo was a non-factor almost the entire season, now all of a sudden they're the reason the Lakers have no shot at winning the title and why you get to hedge your bet once again when it comes to Lebron in the Playoffs. He can never lose. Either he's the GOAT for winning, or it's all his teammates' fault for losing.

And it's funny you mention the 2013 Lakers, when you and other Lebron stans were giving the Laker fans shit for having to fight for a Playoff spot when they went through the number of injuries they did, you and others here were pretending as if the Lakers weren't just Kobe/Dwight and actual D-leaguers with Gasol, Nash & Blake injured and no bench. Shut the **** up.

Turbo Slayer
08-12-2020, 11:38 AM

I mean Kobe with a significantly better Dwight, Pau, Artest, 2x MVP Nash, Jamison, and elite roleplayers in Blake, Duhon, etc. BARELY made the PO's. That's how ****ing stupid your argument is, ignoring all context. Respect. :applause:

aj1987
08-12-2020, 01:07 PM
Yeah, he did. Go watch those games. You'll know.

If you're going to base your arguments off of stats, make sure you at least watch the games beforehand. Both George and Kawhi did most of their damage when others were guarding them. Kuzma got absolutely roasted by Kawhi. Whenever LeBron switched onto them, they either were forced to pass the ball or were forced to take bad shots. That's not my opinion, BTW. That's a fact. If you haven't seen the games, I can try to find links for you. Just ask.

Same thing happened versus the Nuggets. MJP was roasting every single player, but when LeBron was him, he was forced into turnovers or had to pass the ball. He literally couldn't score on him.

Watch this video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7elOsgDL7Cc

TBH, LeBron deserves an All-Def selection this season. He has been consistent on defense (although he ****s up 2-3 plays a game) and had been actually dominant when it matters.

Who am I downplaying? You're having a bitch fit because I said McGee, Dwight, and KCP are trash? That Kuzma is inconsistent? Those are FACTS. Well, Dwight was actually really good in a couple of games, but overall, dude was been mediocre. His PnR defense is awful, so he's not going to be as effective. That's a FACT as well. Then, there's the fact that they almost always disappear against elite competition.

I also said Kuzma has been picking it up and he's been giving a lot of effort on the defensive end. Dude needs to be more consistent. That's valid criticism. Try to learn the difference.

Did I mention that I said Bradley is a really good player, and that if the Lakers were healthy and 100%, they would have no excuses? Oh, that doesn't fit your agenda? ****ing idiot.

You have no argument to make here, so now you make up shit
Except for the FACT that I'm the one providing all the stats and FACTS and you're the one who got caught making shit up as usual, so now you're deflecting.

aj1987
08-12-2020, 01:08 PM
I never called these guys elite, I called you out for hyping up AB and Rondo like they were the 4th and 5th best players on the team, they weren't. AB was maybe 6th and Rondo was a non-factor almost the entire season, now all of a sudden they're the reason the Lakers have no shot at winning the title and why you get to hedge your bet once again when it comes to Lebron in the Playoffs. He can never lose. Either he's the GOAT for winning, or it's all his teammates' fault for losing.
The Lakers don't have 6 players better than Avery Bradley, shit for brains. :roll: :roll:

Can't wait for you to bring up your LeBron hate Twitter's buzz words on how AB is not even better than McGee or Dwight or Caruso.

As I said, remove the Clippers' starting PG and injure one of their core guys and have another one get surgery. Lets see how they do. That's what the Lakers are dealing with. I don't know how it's so difficult to understand. 90% of the teams in league history, even if they were contenders, would have a very very slim chance of winning, if that was the case.

You think the 2010 Lakers would win if Fisher was out, and Bynum and Ariza were injured? **** no. :roll:

And it's funny you mention the 2013 Lakers, when you and other Lebron stans were giving the Laker fans shit for having to fight for a Playoff spot when they went through the number of injuries they did, you and others here were pretending as if the Lakers weren't just Kobe/Dwight and actual D-leaguers with Gasol, Nash & Blake injured and no bench.
Try to find a single post of mine from that time period when I made fun of the Lakers for struggling to make the PO's. Just one. Yeah, so, when it comes to the Lakers, it's Kobe/Dwight and D-Leaguers, but when it comes to LeBron, it's "OMG!!11 mcgee caruso dwight kcp!!!!!!111"? Those double standards are hilarious.

Then again, Kobe is not held to the same standards as LeBron, so there's that. LeBron's in an entirely different galaxy.

TBH, these Lakers remind me of last seasons Pats. It might just as well end the same way. Defense was their best suit. Offense was manageable. Injuries to key players. The best player on the team being a on the tail end of his career. ETC.

Honest question, dude. No hate at all. You seem to use stats (even though you make them up sometimes and always cherrypick) and advanced metrics to gauge players and make your arguments. Why don't you EVER do that for Kobe vs LeBron?

Hey Yo
08-12-2020, 01:20 PM
And the load management vs Harden but 38 mins vs Nuggets. Extremely suspicious and his behavior to avoid Harden is consistent. Its not just harden though, its superstars in general (Wade, Kawhi, Harden).
Kawhit declared out of last Saturday's game (last played Thursday) but declared able to play the following night even before Saturday's game was played.

Couldnt play Saturday but played 36mins Sunday??

aj1987
08-12-2020, 01:29 PM

Dude, no offense, but can you please type like a normal person? This shtick is just lame.

Their losses prove my point. They're injured and they have no depth. Practically zero PG play.

Can you tell me the records and DRtg's of the teams that Dwight scored double figures in? Oh, and their FC's as well. Thanks. :cheers:

Vino24
08-12-2020, 01:30 PM
Reminder Kawhi dodged the spurs for an entire season

HBK_Kliq_2
08-12-2020, 02:14 PM
Kawhit declared out of last Saturday's game (last played Thursday) but declared able to play the following night even before Saturday's game was played.

Yeah, he did. Go watch those games. You'll know.

If you're going to base your arguments off of stats, make sure you at least watch the games beforehand. Both George and Kawhi did most of their damage when others were guarding them. Kuzma got absolutely roasted by Kawhi. Whenever LeBron switched onto them, they either were forced to pass the ball or were forced to take bad shots. That's not my opinion, BTW. That's a fact. If you haven't seen the games, I can try to find links for you. Just ask.

Same thing happened versus the Nuggets. MJP was roasting every single player, but when LeBron was him, he was forced into turnovers or had to pass the ball. He literally couldn't score on him.

Watch this video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7elOsgDL7Cc

TBH, LeBron deserves an All-Def selection this season. He has been consistent on defense (although he ****s up 2-3 plays a game) and had been actually dominant when it matters.

Who am I downplaying? You're having a bitch fit because I said McGee, Dwight, and KCP are trash? That Kuzma is inconsistent? Those are FACTS. Well, Dwight was actually really good in a couple of games, but overall, dude was been mediocre. His PnR defense is awful, so he's not going to be as effective. That's a FACT as well. Then, there's the fact that they almost always disappear against elite competition.

I also said Kuzma has been picking it up and he's been giving a lot of effort on the defensive end. Dude needs to be more consistent. That's valid criticism. Try to learn the difference.

Did I mention that I said Bradley is a really good player, and that if the Lakers were healthy and 100%, they would have no excuses? Oh, that doesn't fit your agenda? ****ing idiot.

Except for the FACT that I'm the one providing all the stats and FACTS and you're the one who got caught making shit up as usual, so now you're deflecting.

LeBron is not even hitting 50% TS in the season series vs Clippers. While Kawhi is at a jaw dropping 65% TS for the series and he beat Lakers when Paul George sat out. No case for LeBron out playing him this year.

HBK_Kliq_2
08-12-2020, 02:15 PM

Kawhi rested a back 2 back vs 9th seed blazers. He doesn't dodge the nba's leading scorer like LeBron does. Big differences.

aj1987
08-12-2020, 02:27 PM
LeBron is not even hitting 50% TS in the season series vs Clippers. While Kawhi is at a jaw dropping 65% TS for the series and he beat Lakers when Paul George sat out. No case for LeBron out playing him this year.

And yet, the series is tied. :roll: :roll:

That's with LeBron shooting like absolute shit. Imagine what's gonna happen when LeBron unleashes in the PO's.

tpols
08-12-2020, 02:34 PM

That's with LeBron shooting like absolute shit. Imagine what's gonna happen when LeBron unleashes in the PO's.

:roll:

oh boy, you're gonna be tucking tail after that series.

Hey Yo
08-12-2020, 02:35 PM
Kawhi rested a back 2 back vs 9th seed blazers. He doesn't dodge the nba's leading scorer like LeBron does. Big differences.

Resting? They said it was knee soreness.

So they knew it wasnt going to still be sore 24+hrs later and able to play?

The league trying to manufacture a superstar by allowing him sit out healthy 20+ games a season cause he can't handle the rigors of a full season.

HBK_Kliq_2
08-12-2020, 02:36 PM

AD saved him in 2 games but we know AD isn't an alpha that can win a playoff series. Also how do you lose when Paul George is out? Also winning by 1 shot when Harrell is out and Reggie Jackson is starting PG. Lakers look like they are in trouble to me.

ImKobe
08-12-2020, 03:05 PM

AB is not better than Dwight or McGee IMO, you could debate about taking him over Caruso, though I personally wouldn't with how great he's been for us defensively.

2010 Lakers didn't have Ariza, I think you have the years mixed up. No, the 2009 Lakers wouldn't win with 3 of their starters out, that's not the same as the '20 Lakers missing one 24 mpg starter.

Where are the double standards? The Lakers' role players in 2013 were awful, that team had no depth, the salary cap wasn't as big back then. You had some guys who's NBA careers were about a 100 games starting at certain points in the season, I believe Lakers started both Darius Morris and Robert Sacre at one point. How many true G-leaguers have started in meaningful games for the Lakers this season?

Oh, Lebron is in an entirely different galaxy now? The guy who's won 3 rings despite playing with more co-stars than anyone, hopping from team to team every time they come up short?

These Lakers are not quite like last season's Patriots. Brady had AB for one game, Edelman was injured and their 1st round receiver was injured to start the season and didn't do shit, Patriots had a terrible offense (don't be fooled by the ppg, the defense generated a lot of it and the offense tanked as the defense did in the 2nd half of the season vs. good teams) & played all-time great defense in the first half of the season against the worst teams/QBs in the league but gave up a game-winning drive at the end of the season against the Dolphins that set up the wild card game.

Lebron has a co-superstar who's leading the team in scoring and a bunch of other stats, Brady didn't have Gronk. The defense was overrated for what it really was. Current Lakers are not elite offensively either, though I believe they looked a lot better prior to the bubble (top 5-10) and they'll have less issues scoring than the Patriots did because of the two superstars who can both average 30 and exploit opposing defenses.

Of course I've used stats in Kobe/Lebron threads, that's all the topics used to be here, before the trolls got out of hand. Now that Lebron's no longer leading the league in advanced metrics, the argument becomes that it's easier to put up numbers in this era (what I've preached here for years when people compared Lebron's 2015-18 Playoff numbers to Kobe's and MJ's runs) and now the narrative & winning matters more than the stats, but not when it's Lebron vs. MJ or Kobe.

aj1987
08-13-2020, 06:06 PM
AD saved him in 2 games but we know AD isn't an alpha that can win a playoff series. Also how do you lose when Paul George is out? Also winning by 1 shot when Harrell is out and Reggie Jackson is starting PG. Lakers look like they are in trouble to me.

Harrell was out, but the Lakers weren't missing Avery Bradley and Rondo? Funny how you left that part out. The last two times the Lakers played the Clippers, LeBron completely shut down Kawhi whenever he guarded him. Clippers look like they are in trouble to me. :confusedshrug:

:roll:

oh boy, you're gonna be tucking tail after that series.

Unlike you and your retarded ilk, win or lose, I'll be here. Why the **** would I leave this board if the Lakers lose?
AB is not better than Dwight or McGee IMO, you could debate about taking him over Caruso, though I personally wouldn't with how great he's been for us defensively.
Have you even watched a single game of the Lakers this season? Or at least on in which Avery Bradley played? AB is a significantly better defender than Caruso. Not only that, he's better and more valuable than Dwight or McGee, due to his shooting and perimeter defense. McGee and Dwight are horrible on PnR defense and that's what kills the Lakers most of the time.

Look at their On-Off numbers of defense. The defense literally gets worse with McGee and Dwight in the lineup and gets better with Bradley in the lineup.

Lets not forget that McGee and Dwight are pretty much unplayable at the end of close games. Guess which player is in the lineup during these stages?

2010 Lakers didn't have Ariza, I think you have the years mixed up. No, the 2009 Lakers wouldn't win with 3 of their starters out, that's not the same as the '20 Lakers missing one 24 mpg starter.
Yes, I mixed up the years. Doesn't matter if they're starters or bench players. You think Ariza or Bynum were more important to the Lakers than Harrell is to the Clippers? FYI, Harrell comes of the bench. Rondo is out and KCP is playing injured as well.

Where are the double standards? The Lakers' role players in 2013 were awful, that team had no depth, the salary cap wasn't as big back then. You had some guys who's NBA careers were about a 100 games starting at certain points in the season, I believe Lakers started both Darius Morris and Robert Sacre at one point. How many true G-leaguers have started in meaningful games for the Lakers this season?
Salary cap wasn't big, but neither were the salaries. For instance, the first overall pick back then was making half of what a #1 pick is making this season. Kobe was the highest paid player on the Lakers at $27.8M. LeBron is making $10M more. AD is making as much as Kobe was making back then. The second highest paid player was making ~$8M less than the 2nd highest paid player today.

The salary cap was $58M and the Lakers has a payroll of $100M+. By FAR the highest payroll in the league. The current salary cap is ~$109M and the Lakers are at $132M. The '13 Lakers were about 42% over the cap and the current Lakers are about 17% over the cap. So yeah, the '13 Lakers spent more than the current Lakers to acquire players.

As for G-League players, your beloved Alex Caruso was literally an undrafted G-League player.

aj1987
08-13-2020, 06:07 PM
Oh, Lebron is in an entirely different galaxy now? The guy who's won 3 rings despite playing with more co-stars than anyone, hopping from team to team every time they come up short?
Kobe got to play with a top 5 GOAT since his rookie season. The two seasons he didn't have a stacked AF team, he bitched and moaned for a trade. TWO seasons. LeBron was on the god awful Cavs for 7 seasons. After that, he had a healthy Wade and Bosh for literally one season. Back on the Cavs, he never really had a healthy team around him, except for 2016 (when they were relatively healthy).

And yes, a different galaxy. LeBron is expected to win with AD, Dwight, McGee, Caruso, and KCP. Meanwhile Kobe struggled to make the PO's with Dwight, Pau, Nash, Artest, Jamison, etc.. Different standards.

These Lakers are not quite like last season's Patriots. Brady had AB for one game, Edelman was injured and their 1st round receiver was injured to start the season and didn't do shit, Patriots had a terrible offense (don't be fooled by the ppg, the defense generated a lot of it and the offense tanked as the defense did in the 2nd half of the season vs. good teams) & played all-time great defense in the first half of the season against the worst teams/QBs in the league but gave up a game-winning drive at the end of the season against the Dolphins that set up the wild card game. Lebron has a co-superstar who's leading the team in scoring and a bunch of other stats, Brady didn't have Gronk. The defense was overrated for what it really was. Current Lakers are not elite offensively either, though I believe they looked a lot better prior to the bubble (top 5-10) and they'll have less issues scoring than the Patriots did because of the two superstars who can both average 30 and exploit opposing defenses.
So, exactly like the Patriots of last season? Got it.

Bradley and Rondo missed significant time. The starting and backup PG's. One of whom is an elite defender. The Lakers' offense is nothing great, considering the fact that outside AD and LeBron not a single player produces consistently. They're ranked 11th in the league in offense and 11th in PPG. Their 3pt shooting sucks and they're 21st in the league in 3pt percentage. Not to mention that some players will be missing time, come Playoffs. The team is not even close to healthy, has consistency issues, and has a very mediocre offense. All these issues are going to be exposed in a 7 game series in the PO's.

Even before the Lakers got into the bubble, they were a very good defensive team. They got by on their defense and LeBron being LeBron and AD being AD. Although, a couple of players did step up in some games and helped them win those games. Now that they're in the bubble, with a worse team, you think they're going to be the same? Yeah, not happening.

Oh, and the struggling vs the best teams part. Lets not gloss over that. If I'm not mistaken, the Lakers have a .500 or slightly above .500 record vs the best teams in the league. That's worrying.

aj1987
08-13-2020, 06:08 PM
Of course I've used stats in Kobe/Lebron threads, that's all the topics used to be here, before the trolls got out of hand. Now that Lebron's no longer leading the league in advanced metrics, the argument becomes that it's easier to put up numbers in this era (what I've preached here for years when people compared Lebron's 2015-18 Playoff numbers to Kobe's and MJ's runs) and now the narrative & winning matters more than the stats, but not when it's Lebron vs. MJ or Kobe.
Since you can't straight compare WS (due to the reduction in games), lets try some averaged stats.

LeBron, for the season is at .206 in WS/48. That's better than all by 4 of Kobe's. FYI, Kobe's 17th season WS/48 would be LeBron's worst season, outside his rookie season.

LeBron this season has a BPM of 8.4. Kobe's career best is 7.6. LeBron has 14 seasons better than Kobe's best. Ouch.

LeBron's DBPM this season is 1.8. Kobe's career best is 1.6. LeBron has 9 seasons better than Kobe's best. Ouch.

LeBron's OBPM this season is 6.6 and that's better than ALL but ONE of Kobe's seasons. LeBron has 6 seasons better than Kobe's best.

LeBron has an efficiency of 57.7% TS%. Kobe has ONE season in his career above that.

I can't find RAPM data for this season, so I'm going to use RPM for LeBron. LeBron is currently #2 in the league in RPM behind Giannis (#3 in DRPM, only behind Gobert and Theis). Kobe has been top 10 in RAPM 3 times in his career (#8, #8, and #2). To put that in perspective, LeBron has been top 5 seven times (IIRC).

As I said earlier, advanced stats and metrics are not kind towards your boy.

ImKobe
08-13-2020, 06:27 PM
Kobe got to play with a top 5 GOAT since his rookie season. The two seasons he didn't have a stacked AF team, he bitched and moaned for a trade. TWO seasons. LeBron was on the god awful Cavs for 7 seasons. After that, he had a healthy Wade and Bosh for literally one season. Back on the Cavs, he never really had a healthy team around him, except for 2016 (when they were relatively healthy).

And yes, a different galaxy. LeBron is expected to win with AD, Dwight, McGee, Caruso, and KCP. Meanwhile Kobe struggled to make the PO's with Dwight, Pau, Nash, Artest, Jamison, etc.. Different standards.

So, exactly like the Patriots of last season? Got it.

Bradley and Rondo missed significant time. The starting and backup PG's. One of whom is an elite defender. The Lakers' offense is nothing great, considering the fact that outside AD and LeBron not a single player produces consistently. They're ranked 11th in the league in offense and 11th in PPG. Their 3pt shooting sucks and they're 21st in the league in 3pt percentage. Not to mention that some players will be missing time, come Playoffs. The team is not even close to healthy, has consistency issues, and has a very mediocre offense. All these issues are going to be exposed in a 7 game series in the PO's.

Even before the Lakers got into the bubble, they were a very good defensive team. They got by on their defense and LeBron being LeBron and AD being AD. Although, a couple of players did step up in some games and helped them win those games. Now that they're in the bubble, with a worse team, you think they're going to be the same? Yeah, not happening.

Oh, and the struggling vs the best teams part. Lets not gloss over that. If I'm not mistaken, the Lakers have a .500 or slightly above .500 record vs the best teams in the league. That's worrying.

Stacked "AF"? When did Kobe have a "stacked AF" team? He demanded for a trade because the Lakers did nothing to improve the roster, that was three seasons of Kwame Brown and Smush Parker starting and no bench, Lebron left teams when they were title contenders.

2013 Lakers were injured, it was Kobe/Dwight & D-Leaguers for half the season, they had a top 3 record post-ASB when they got healthy, I thought you understood that part when you made a joke about that shit in the other thread, but you're actually seriously this stupid, aren't you?

Not exactly the Pats of last season, these Lakers are legitimately great on the defensive side and Lebron has a superstar teammate, Brady didn't have any help on the offensive end and they struggled to score and convert in the redzone even against average defensive teams. I thought your basketball takes were bad, but you know even less about the NFL. Patriots lost in the Wild Card, Lakers are a #1 seed, get it?

Bradley is apparently this elite defender, but hasn't made an all-defensive team in 4 years and the last time we saw in the Playoffs, Kyrie Irving toyed with him in the ECF. Rondo will be healthy, as will KCP by the time the Lakers play an actual contender.

Lakers are 2 - 2 against the Clippers (2-0 when both PG & Kawhi played), 1 - 1 against the Bucks, 3 - 1 against the Mavs, 2 - 1 against Denver (Lebron didn't play in the loss), 1 - 2 against Houston (Lebron didn't play in the bubble game loss, Lakers weren't going all out), 3 - 1 against OKC (beat them without Lebron & AD) & 3 - 0 against Utah. That's some real struggle right there.

ImKobe
08-13-2020, 06:49 PM
Since you can't straight compare WS (due to the reduction in games), lets try some averaged stats.

LeBron, for the season is at .206 in WS/48. That's better than all by 4 of Kobe's. FYI, Kobe's 17th season WS/48 would be LeBron's worst season, outside his rookie season.

LeBron this season has a BPM of 8.4. Kobe's career best is 7.6. LeBron has 14 seasons better than Kobe's best. Ouch.

LeBron's DBPM this season is 1.8. Kobe's career best is 1.6. LeBron has 9 seasons better than Kobe's best. Ouch.

LeBron's OBPM this season is 6.6 and that's better than ALL but ONE of Kobe's seasons. LeBron has 6 seasons better than Kobe's best.

LeBron has an efficiency of 57.7% TS%. Kobe has ONE season in his career above that.

I can't find RAPM data for this season, so I'm going to use RPM for LeBron. LeBron is currently #2 in the league in RPM behind Giannis (#3 in DRPM, only behind Gobert and Theis). Kobe has been top 10 in RAPM 3 times in his career (#8, #8, and #2). To put that in perspective, LeBron has been top 5 seven times (IIRC).

As I said earlier, advanced stats and metrics are not kind towards your boy.

Lebron beats Kobe in the Regular Season, that's shocking news to me. Kobe was #1 RAPM in the '01 Playoffs & #2 in '09 & '10 (Lebron wasn't top 10 in those). Lebron was never #1 in RAPM in any Playoff run.

aj1987
08-14-2020, 10:13 AM
Are you ****ing kidding me? Kobe played with PRIME/PEAK Shaq for the first 8 seasons of his career. Replace Kobe with LeBron on those squads and they win 5 MINIMUM.

The '05 Lakers had Caron Butler and Lamar Odom. The '06 and '07 teams had Odom as well. Funny how you forgot to mention that.

The teams LeBron was on were title contenders BECAUSE of LeBron. Look at the Lakers with and without Kobe dude the Shaq era. Lakers were 36-8 with Shaq and no Kobe. On the other hand, without Shaq and with Kobe, they were a pedestrian 53-45. You might not want to look at those numbers for LeBron.

https://www.latimes.com/archives/la-xpm-2004-jan-11-sp-plaschke11-story.html

You want context when it's Kobe, but ZERO context for LeBron? No wonder all your arguments are either made up of fake stats or completely delusional and autistic statements. The current Lakers outside LeBron and AD aren't very good. I've said this numerous times, but you want to hype up Caruso like is Bruce Bown and Dwight and McGee like they're the Duncan/Robinson twin towers. Hint, they're not.

I said they remind me of the Patriots, shit for brains. I didn't say they were exactly like the Patriots. Do you not remember the two terrible mistakes that the refs made against the Pats, when they played the Chiefs? That cost the Pats the game. Lets not forget that fluke Dolphins play. The Patriots got destroyed by the Ravens and Texans, but as I said, the Lakers have something like a .500 win percentage against the elite teams, if that. Not sure about the numbers, but it's definitely not good.

IMO, you should just quit talking about sports. You're way out of your depth here.

https://www.nbcsports.com/boston/patriots/controversial-calls-patriots-chiefs-signify-larger-issue-nfl-officiating

For the millionth time:

Even if Rondo returns, he's returning mid Playoffs from surgery. To a team that wants to win now. Yeah, that makes sense. Lets insert a guy into a lineup after surgery, to play the most important games of the season.

Shawn Marion hasn't made a single All-Def team in his entire career. You think he wasn't an elite defender? Kobe has a shit ton of selections, but he was a good defender for about half of those seasons. LeBron definitely deserves a 2nd team selection this season, but he's not going to make it.

They also lost to a Clippers team without Paul George, while being completely healthy, IIRC.

LeBron didn't play in the loss vs Denver, but funny how you failed to mention the fact that the Denver bench played the entire second half, while the starters rested in the recent game. Needed a Kuzma game winner to seal that game.

Yeah, LeBron didn't play in the Rockets game, but neither did Westbrook. Failed to mention that, right? :roll:

Why did you not mention the Raptors or the Celtics? Not suit your agenda? The Lakers are 0-2 vs the Raptors and 1-1 vs the Celtics. 0-2 vs Indiana as well.