Teams that are flat out better in my opinion:

Clippers
Nuggets

Teams that I believe can beat them in a series:

Blazers
Rockets
Dallas
Thunder

I truly believe the only team the Lakers are a lock to beat is the Jazz. The Nuggets and Clippers will slaughter the Laker bench.

BigKAT
08-13-2020, 03:58 AM
They're not deep. But trash is a bit harsh.

But Danny Green is not trash. He's overrated but he's probably a starter on any team he lands on.
Kyle Kuzma would be getting 20-25 minutes on most playoff teams, I think. He's big and in the bubble he's defending well. Not to mention his hot-streaks.

I mean no one think this Lakers team is the Golden State Warriors, but I really think they got lots of good pieces.

And if 2/5 of your team is All-NBA, I don't think there's much room for complaint.

I do agree,

The Clippers are better across the board.
But I don't think PG is going to perform as well as people think he will.

RoseCity07
08-13-2020, 04:03 AM
They're not deep. But trash is a bit harsh.

But Danny Green is not trash. He's overrated but he's probably a starter on any team he lands on.
Kyle Kuzma would be getting 20-25 minutes on most playoff teams, I think. He's big and in the bubble he's defending well. Not to mention his hot-streaks.

I mean no one think this Lakers team is the Golden State Warriors, but I really think they got lots of good pieces.

And if 2/5 of your team is All-NBA, I don't think there's much room for complaint.

I do agree,

The Clippers are better across the board.
But I don't think PG is going to perform as well as people think he will.

Oh I fully agree. But they have Kawhi and guys like Harrell and Lou Williams. They have nice vets around Kawhi. PG will probably average 20 ppg and get a shit ton of easy shots. He's definitely on that Clipper team to get carried.

FourthTenor
08-13-2020, 04:06 AM
And if we’re really being honest, even AD stuggles to be effective without LeSpoonFeeder.

The burden on Lebron’s shoulders is unprecedented in league history.

If he wins this chip... under these circumstances...

Im not sure theres even a reason for the NBA to continue. Every single thing that happens in future seasons will be comparatively less impressive.

The sport of basketball itself should just contract and future generations should just watch nightly highlights of Lebron’s career.

BigKAT
08-13-2020, 04:08 AM
Oh I fully agree. But they have Kawhi and guys like Harrell and Lou Williams. They have nice vets around Kawhi. PG will probably average 20 ppg and get a shit ton of easy shots. He's definitely on that Clipper team to get carried.

100% Agreed.

LAmbruh
08-13-2020, 04:09 AM
They are by far Lebron’s worst supporting cast of all time.

Vogel might actually be the “true” 3rd option

Waiter, JR, Dwight, Dudley, McGee and Caruso were all out of the league prior :lol

BigKAT
08-13-2020, 04:11 AM
They are by far Lebron worst supporting cast of all time.

Vogel might actually be the “true” 3rd option

It's probably the Worst Version of Lebron in 15 years, too.

Just saying.

LAmbruh
08-13-2020, 04:12 AM

Just saying.

Which is crazy considering he’s 2nd in MVP votes

FourthTenor
08-13-2020, 04:12 AM

Just saying.

The worst version of Lebron led a team to a #1 seed in the most competitive conference in NBA history!?!?

:eek:

God damn that dude Bron just different.

BigKAT
08-13-2020, 04:22 AM
Which is crazy considering he’s 2nd in MVP votes

Not THAT crazy considering

#Kevin Durant is injured
# Stephen Curry missed most of the season
# Leonard is load managing
# Harden and Westbrook Cancel each other
# Luka is 21

I think it says more about the MVP pool this year than Lebron

LAmbruh
08-13-2020, 04:25 AM
The worst version of Lebron led a team to a #1 seed in the most competitive conference in NBA history!?!?

:eek:

God damn that dude Bron just different.

Nah brah, steph was out with his whopping 5/55 regular season MVP votes

Lebron caught a break :oldlol:

ImKobe
08-13-2020, 04:25 AM

And? Lou is a liability defensively and Harrell's food for AD. Y'all been killing PG for years for being "Playoff P", but now the Lakers should be worried about him? Please. lol @ thinking Portland actually has a realistic chance against the Lakers, they can't guard anybody & Melo's their third option. Good luck.

Lakers have the best duo in the league and an elite defense, there are no excuses.

Axe
08-13-2020, 04:29 AM
And if we’re really being honest, even AD stuggles to be effective without LeSpoonFeeder.

The burden on Lebron’s shoulders is unprecedented in league history.

If he wins this chip... under these circumstances...

Im not sure theres even a reason for the NBA to continue. Every single thing that happens in future seasons will be comparatively less impressive.

The sport of basketball itself should just contract and future generations should just watch nightly highlights of Lebron’s career.
https://media.tenor.com/images/d5a7f63da7424b0e9637f6813ba61238/tenor.gif

You should probably do well to remember that lebron is not the only impressive player in the whole league, ya know.

Tobio-Star
08-13-2020, 12:13 PM
If LeBron wins this one, he is the GOAT period. This title + that of 2016 >>>> all of Jordans' titles combined.

NBAGOAT
08-13-2020, 12:21 PM
Kcp has been surprisingly good and Caruso will play 15 impactful minutes a game. Javale is kind of trash but Dwight’s solid. I think they play more ad at the 5 in the playoffs but Dwight can cover for 15mpg in the playoffs. Waiters just has to be better than rondo.

Shogon
08-13-2020, 12:26 PM
Outside of Danny Green and arguably Kuzma/Caruso, literally the rest of the roster are misfit toys and league throwaways that literally any team in the league could have had.

The Lakers are a bad team being propped up by two stars and a coaching staff that has them playing defense.

The fact that they're the #1 seed is actually crazy.

AD aside, this is one of the worst rosters LeBron has ever played with.

They will not win the title. The team overall isn't good enough. Individuals don't win titles. Teams do.

Manny98
08-13-2020, 12:47 PM
AD has been dogshit in the bubble as well

This might be LeBrons worst cast since 2010

I have zero faith of AD delivering come the playoffs