PDA

View Full Version : Why do people act like the Clippers are the KD Warriors ?

Tobio-Star
08-13-2020, 05:03 PM
Outside of a system player in Kawhi, a defensive liability in Lou and Playoffs P which player can be compared to KD, Klay and Curry ?

-Kawhi hasnt proved that he can carry a team to a chip since 2019 has a big asterisk next to it.

-Lou can score but that's it.

-PG can shoot and defend but as soon as the defense tightens up, he becomes Andre Roberson.

-Morris hasn't looked like himself since he joined Kawhi (like Siakam before Kawhi left)

-Harrell is a glorified role-player and doesn't nearly have the same impact as Draymond back then

Meanwhile KD was the 2nd best player in the world when he joined GSW. He could shoot from anywhere and he was tall so he didnt have to try to block a shot

Curry and Klay were the best shooters in the world (and maybe all-time) plus Klay could defend and Curry could handle the ball very well

Even the 73-9 Warriors were superior, yet they were also very beatable. So why the hype ? Yall so desperate to see LeBron lose ? :biggums:

HBK_Kliq_2
08-13-2020, 06:32 PM
Because Kawhi is better then KD and everybody is scared of Kawhi.

NBAGOAT
08-13-2020, 06:35 PM
They’re not the warriors but their depth was better than the later warriors teams from 18-19.

L8krH8tr
08-13-2020, 06:49 PM
Why do you act like the Fakers are going to beat them? Nobody is even confident to bet me on it....

Tobio-Star
08-13-2020, 07:04 PM
They’re not the warriors but their depth was better than the later warriors teams from 18-19.

Yes but depth dont matter that much in the playoffs when starters play like 40+ minutes

Tobio-Star
08-13-2020, 07:08 PM
Why do you act like the Fakers are going to beat them? Nobody is even confident to bet me on it....

Im not even talking about the Lakers in this one. I just dont get why people think this team is unbeatable ?

NBAGOAT
08-13-2020, 07:08 PM
Yes but depth dont matter that much in the playoffs when starters play like 40+ minutes

Yea but playoff rotations still go 7-8 deep. They can choose 3 of Reggie/shamet/Morris/jamychal/zubac and that’s really good.

Tobio-Star
08-13-2020, 07:39 PM
Yea but playoff rotations still go 7-8 deep. They can choose 3 of Reggie/shamet/Morris/jamychal/zubac and that’s really good.

Reggie, Morris JaMychal are not bad but they are far from making the team unbeatable. I get that the Clippers are good but the overhype is real

Axe
08-13-2020, 07:40 PM
Reggie, Morris JaMychal are not bad but they are far from making the team unbeatable. I get that the Clippers are good but the overhype is real
Duh. The same thing can also be said for the lakers, kid.

lilteapot
08-13-2020, 07:41 PM
nobody thinks they're unbeatable, they're just the best team in the west.

Tobio-Star
08-13-2020, 07:45 PM
Duh. The same thing can also be said for the lakers, kid.

Tf? If anything the Lakers are underrated. People seriously think the Blazers or the Suns can beat them in a 7 game series

Tobio-Star
08-13-2020, 07:48 PM
nobody thinks they're unbeatable, they're just the best team in the west.

If you say so

AirBonner
08-13-2020, 08:01 PM
They have two pippen’s coming off the bench

knicksman
08-13-2020, 08:43 PM
why do people still reply to jeffs trolling? He just wants traffic.

Wally450
08-13-2020, 08:44 PM
Because Kawhi is better then KD and everybody is scared of Kawhi.

This years Clippers would get swept by the 2017 Warriors with KD leading the way.

Axe
08-13-2020, 08:46 PM
Tf? If anything the Lakers are underrated. People seriously think the Blazers or the Suns can beat them in a 7 game series
Well, you spoiled brats act like this team would instantly win a ring already the moment all of you knew that bran had taken over. I suggest holding your horses instead.

Axe
08-13-2020, 08:58 PM
This years Clippers would get swept by the 2017 Warriors with KD leading the way.
That's utter bullshit. 2017 spurs were pretty much giving them a run for their money in g1 of the year's wcf until the warriors had to seal kawhi's fate in 3rd quarter thanks to zaza.

r0drig0lac
08-13-2020, 09:51 PM

lmao

https://www.basketball-reference.com/playoffs/2013-nba-western-conference-semifinals-grizzlies-vs-thunder.html

this was the only series in Durant’s career that he needed to lead something, and he fell in 5 games

999Guy
08-13-2020, 10:21 PM
Lou Williams was an unmitigated disaster defensively last postseason and so was Jamychal Green.

Shamet stinks.

However Zubac is good.

Bev, Harrell, George and Leonard is the best 4-man crew in the league though.

It’s enough to make them favorites. Like Draymond said. They can play any style.

HBK_Kliq_2
08-13-2020, 11:48 PM
Lou Williams was an unmitigated disaster defensively last postseason and so was Jamychal Green.

Shamet stinks.

However Zubac is good.

Bev, Harrell, George and Leonard is the best 4-man crew in the league though.

It’s enough to make them favorites. Like Draymond said. They can play any style.

Sums it up pretty well. They don't really have that much depth, the bench are all shitheads besides Harrell. The dominance of Kawhi makes them look way better as a team then they actually are.

Tobio-Star
08-13-2020, 11:53 PM
Well, you spoiled brats act like this team would instantly win a ring already the moment all of you knew that bran had taken over. I suggest holding your horses instead.

Bro what you talking about? Even when we got AD nobody gave the Lakers a chance to win a ring. Some people even had the Nuggets winning over them

Just accept it, the Clippers are overrated and will get exposed in the WCF

HBK_Kliq_2
08-14-2020, 12:20 AM
Bro what you talking about? Even when we got AD nobody gave the Lakers a chance to win a ring. Some people even had the Nuggets winning over them

Yeah and you still don't have a chance to win a ring, so sometimes things stay the same I guess huh? Abitartywater whatever the **** his name is was having a damn meltdown the other day, you Lakers fans have zero confidence this year in the Blazers/Rockets/Clippers West path

Stephonit
08-14-2020, 02:17 AM
Yeah and you still don't have a chance to win a ring, so sometimes things stay the same I guess huh? Abitartywater whatever the **** his name is was having a damn meltdown the other day, you Lakers fans have zero confidence this year in the Blazers/Rockets/Clippers West path

It seemed as if the Warriors always had to go through the Trail Blazers and Rockets nearly every year. This should be a cakewalk for a team with supposedly better players.

Axe
08-14-2020, 02:28 AM

You're being delusional, kid. Chill out.

Tobio-Star
09-16-2020, 09:44 AM
The Clippers pulled off the impossible by outchoking 2016 Curry. Putting them in the same sentence as the 2017 Warriors was blasphemy on my part :facepalm