PDA

View Full Version : I’m so glad the NBA doesn’t have this particular WNBA issue.

Kblaze8855
08-17-2020, 10:51 AM
A large number of players romantically involved.

Examples of WNBA relationships run the gamut. Phoenix star Brittney Griner was wed to Dallas’s Glory Johnson for a drama-filled month until Griner filed for an annulment (https://www.si.com/wnba/2015/06/05/brittney-griner-glory-johnson-annulment-marriage). Griner’s teammate DeWanna Bonner is married to Candice Dupree, a former Mercury forward who was traded to Indiana in 2017—while Bonner was pregnant with the couple’s twins, whom they’re now raising from bases in cities 1,700 miles apart. Diana Taurasi, one of the league’s all-time greats who made her 2019 debut on July 12 after recovering from back surgery, met her spouse, Penny Taylor, in Phoenix too. Taylor gave birth to the couple’s son, Leo, last year, and now is a Mercury assistant coach.

Can you imagine the drama if Lebrons ex is like....Paul George and the media had to dance around that aspect of the rivalry? A picture surfaces of Embiid and Giannis having dinner before a series and nobody knows for sure what’s up. You having to deal with trading the stars spouse....

You know some players are gay but having that number would be....dramatic.

highwhey
08-17-2020, 11:10 AM
i would definitely buy Giannis being a homosexual if he was spotted having dinner with other male players. his tempter tantrums remind me of a chick on her period.

Akeem34TheDream
08-17-2020, 02:49 PM
Embiid and Giannis would be a great couple.

fsvr54
08-17-2020, 03:18 PM
Not only that, but the few straight chicks in the league get bullied according to Candace Wiggins.

http://www.newnownext.com/wnba-lesbians-candice-wiggins/02/2017/

dreamshake
08-17-2020, 03:46 PM
Maybe I'm ignorant, but how exactly do these wnba couples have kids? I thought only men can produce sperm.

imdaman99
08-17-2020, 04:54 PM
Are any of these lesbians good looking? I think I remember Sue Bird looking cute, and Becky Hammon when she was in NY.

L8krH8tr
08-17-2020, 04:56 PM
Gross Britney griner. It was all good during the Sheryl Swoops days but Britney griner is crossing the line of trying to hard .