TheCorporation
08-18-2020, 11:55 PM
1st player in NBA history with a 20/15/15 playoff game

:bowdown:

NBASTATMAN
08-18-2020, 11:56 PM

WIPPIE DOO.. Lakers are done.. Blazers can shoot and Lakers cant.. Toronto vs Clippers in the finals..

bigbrownschaub
the melo lebron duel was classic. blockbuster series.

MoBe1Kanobi
Meaningless stats in a stat inflated pick up game era with no crowd pressure

Smoke117
08-18-2020, 11:57 PM
Haters been telling us that it's AD's team and he's the man and MVP now and he was absolute trash. :facepalm

SATAN
I think it's over for the Lakers tbh, no matter what LeBron does. They can't shoot at all. It's so weird.

Spurs m8
Empty stat padding to the detriment of the team....where have I seen this?

Oh thats right...

2007 finals
2011 finals
2014 finals
2015 finals
2017 finals
2018 finals

How did these teams fair in those series?

And imagine we didn't get a Ray and Kyrie bail out :roll:

Smoke117
08-18-2020, 11:59 PM

Oh thats right...

2007 finals
2011 finals
2014 finals
2015 finals
2017 finals
2018 finals

How did these teams fair in those series?

You should have left the board like your trash team left the bubble, bitch.

imdaman99

Doncic last night :cheers:

Spurs m8
Imagine this chump played West more of his career hahahahaha

Spurs m8
08-19-2020, 12:00 AM
de-flect

Doncic is a second year player playing a stacked team hahahha

TheCorporation
08-19-2020, 12:01 AM

:roll: :roll:

ImKobe
08-19-2020, 12:01 AM
Oh look, Lebronsexuals drooling over meaningless stats after their king comes up short in the Playoffs..

Docs Orders
08-19-2020, 12:02 AM
Oh look, Lebronsexuals drooling over meaningless stats after their king comes up short in the Playoffs..

At least he made the playoffs in his 17th season..

Smoke117
08-19-2020, 12:02 AM

lol Like you wouldn't be doing the same if it was Kobe with the stats and the loss instead. You pathetic stans are all the same. It's also really amusing how a Kobe stan goes on about "lebronsexuals" when you Kobe fanboys were basically the first modern dipshit stans and are just as bad as Bran stans.

Indian guy
08-19-2020, 12:08 AM
If your goal is championship, your best player better possess elite ability to consistently create offense. LeBron at this stage of his career is a far cry from that. When the game gets tight, him passing to role players and facilitating simply won't cut it. He needs to score. But he's 35, slow and can't jump now, so.....

StrongLurk
08-19-2020, 12:13 AM
If your goal is championship, your best player better possess elite ability to consistently create offense. LeBron at this stage of his career is a far cry from that. When the game gets tight, him passing to role players and facilitating simply won't cut it. He needs to score. But he's 35 and slow now, so.....

Lebron definitely is more Magic than MJ at this stage in his career. Don't sweat it, he's already been dominant for longer than most players ever. The wheels might be slowly coming off, but they have to come off eventually.

Gohan
08-19-2020, 12:23 AM
Finally someone realizes this. Doncic scores like 10 points off of easy layups last night cus doc didn’t want to play Harrell

NBASTATMAN
08-19-2020, 12:28 AM
Finally someone realizes this. Doncic scores like 10 points off of easy layups last night cus doc didn’t want to play Harrell

Not only that but the CLIPS didnt want to help off of him because DALLAS has so many great shooters.. I mean they can shoot the ball.. Whether Doncic plays or not...

ImKobe
08-19-2020, 12:29 AM
lol Like you wouldn't be doing the same if it was Kobe with the stats and the loss instead. You pathetic stans are all the same. It's also really amusing how a Kobe stan goes on about "lebronsexuals" when you Kobe fanboys were basically the first modern dipshit stans and are just as bad as Bran stans.

You retards took this shit to a whole new level. Sure, Kobe fans were biased as well, but people weren't as big on stats then, the end result used to matter a lot more than the numbers, now we get an update on every rebound & assist when it comes to Lebron.. We're just looking at the stat sheet and not pointing at the lack of offensive execution down the stretch, imagine being Lebron and letting Caruso dribble out the clock to take a contested 3 off the dribble down 5.

kawhileonard2
08-19-2020, 12:30 AM
Some guys play for stats. Others to win. Curry has as many titles as Lebron despite playing 7 less seasons.

NBAGOAT
08-19-2020, 12:32 AM
You retards took this shit to a whole new level. Sure, Kobe fans were biased as well, but people weren't as big on stats then, the end result used to matter a lot more than the numbers, now we get an update on every rebound & assist when it comes to Lebron.. We're just looking at the stat sheet and not pointing at the lack of offensive execution down the stretch, imagine being Lebron and letting Caruso dribble out the clock to take a contested 3 off the dribble down 5.

Lebron had plays where his lack of shotmaking hurt but don’t think that’s the play to blame him.

Think he was still better than ad who’s job is to finish which he didnt very well. Still obvious dame was player of the game.

Axe
08-19-2020, 12:33 AM
Well, despite the loss, he is 6934 now.

ImKobe
08-19-2020, 12:36 AM
Lebron had plays where his lack of shotmaking hurt but don’t think that’s the play to blame him.

Think he was still better than ad who’s job is to finish which he didnt very well. Still obvious dame was player of the game.

AD & Lebron are both to blame, they missed 4 straight FTs combined.. that's a killer. AD shot poorly but he tipped some of his misses in, not as worried about his play as I was with the team's 3PT shooting and just not executing down the stretch.

Smoke117
08-19-2020, 12:38 AM

Huh? I don't nor have I ever cared about Bran (as I've said a million times already) and I don't stan any players. I'm a fan of various players, but I'm not crazy like you lot of fukkwits. Everything I post in regards to Bran is just trolling whether it's to his haters or his stans. Whichever works at the current time.

NBASTATMAN
08-19-2020, 12:40 AM
AD & Lebron are both to blame, they missed 4 straight FTs combined.. that's a killer. AD shot poorly but he tipped some of his misses in, not as worried about his play as I was with the team's 3PT shooting and just not executing down the stretch.

AD was garbage.. I would say that every shot he made, 8, was off of a great pass by Lebron for a layup or dunk.. He cant play with his back to the basket cuz he cant pass and the teams are making him become a passer.. So his mind is fcuked and he cant do shit about.. He was being guarded by a rookie down low and still couldnt score.. Lebron was great for most of the game but he missed two big frees and he just cant score one on one anymore.. I mean MELO was able to stay with him . Lakers biggest problem is that they cant shoot.. So many wide open shots that were missed is their biggest problem..

NBAGOAT
08-19-2020, 12:40 AM

For sure and yea the finishing shouldn’t be a trend. Still people love criticizing curry when he has a bad shooting night even when they all know on average he plays well. This is ads version of that

ImKobe
08-19-2020, 12:41 AM
Huh? I don't nor have I ever cared about Bran (as I've said a million times already) and I don't stan any players. I'm a fan of various players, but I'm not crazy like you lot of fukkwits. Everything I post in regards to Bran is just trolling whether it's to his haters or his stans. Whichever works at the current time.

That's the issue here. Everyone's ****ing "trolling" whenever they get called out for their bullshit.

AlternativeAcc.
08-19-2020, 12:42 AM

:dancin:djparty

7k on the way!

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
08-19-2020, 12:45 AM
AD was garbage.. I would say that every shot he made, 8, was off of a great pass by Lebron for a layup or dunk.. He cant play with his back to the basket cuz he cant pass and the teams are making him become a passer.. So his mind is fcuked and he cant do shit about.. He was being guarded by a rookie down low and still couldnt score.. Lebron was great for most of the game but he missed two big frees and he just cant score one on one anymore.. I mean MELO was able to stay with him . Lakers biggest problem is that they cant shoot.. So many wide open shots that were missed is their biggest problem..

Yeah if he's gonna face up, do so closer to the basket. The goof was 25 feet from the basket trying to iso all game. That or moonlight as Klay Thompson.

He can definitely play in the post, but you're right about his passing. You compound that with Bron's broken jumper and LA's poor shooting overall? Damn. Told everyone that Portland was gonna be a problem. And that Dame would kill. LA will still win the series imo, but they're absolutely NOT winning a title.

NBASTATMAN
08-19-2020, 12:54 AM
Yeah if he's gonna face up, do so closer to the basket. The goof was 25 feet from the basket trying to iso all game. That or moonlight as Klay Thompson.

He can definitely play in the post, but you're right about his passing. You compound that with Bron's broken jumper and LA's poor shooting overall? Damn. Told everyone that Portland was gonna be a problem. And that Dame would kill. LA will still win the series imo, but they're absolutely NOT winning a title.

LAKERS can win the series if they can shoot. If they shoot like a PRO team than they win the series.. But theyhavent shown that they can..

WhiteKyrie
08-19-2020, 01:04 AM
Someone is angry, did his post get you that riled up

:wtf:

Spurs m8
08-19-2020, 01:14 AM

I see you're still an angry alcoholic on a pvssy drought

Clean yourself up and you may get some action

Win/win, champ :pimp:

LAmbruh
08-19-2020, 01:18 AM
Another landslide victory for Lebron Fam :rockon:

Lakers teammates gotta STEP UP!!:facepalm

TheCorporation
08-19-2020, 01:39 AM

:cheers:

KD7
08-19-2020, 03:04 AM

KD7
08-19-2020, 03:06 AM
LeBron put on a historical performance, not his fault that his sorry teammates couldn't hit a wide open shot

TheCorporation
08-19-2020, 03:17 AM
LeBron put on a historical performance, not his fault that his sorry teammates couldn't hit a wide open shot

+1

sportjames23
08-19-2020, 05:24 AM
OP, did he get the W?

GimmeThat
08-19-2020, 05:35 AM
it's like the Lakers bid 400 for 4W, only they missed it by 30, as it went to the 430 bidder.

Only there are those who react to it being the Lakers now HAVE to bid 430. But as time is money, with competitions fading out after currency being spent. 400 most likely will still get it done.

"Not another cinderella story"

nayte
08-19-2020, 05:42 AM
great game from LeBron . Hoping they do better next game

Spurs m8
08-19-2020, 05:48 AM

Dismantles last years team when he failed, to form this team - including A fvcking D....always the team mates fault

3ball
08-19-2020, 07:13 AM
33/6/6 would've won the game

23/16/17 means lebron didn't score enough and ball wasn't moving (1 guy got majority of the assists).. that combination will often lose

I don't see lebron having any big scoring games in these playoffs because of his increasing tendency to avoid any contested jumper

Gudo
08-19-2020, 08:14 AM
Lol, lebron fans don’t care if the lakers win as long as lebron puts up big stats.

LAmbruh
08-19-2020, 08:23 AM
great game from LeBron . Hoping they do better next game

Thanks bro

Teammates just gotta step up, simple as that :cheers: