PDA

View Full Version : Reviewing the Horrificness of the Lakers'/James' Supporting Cast

ArbitraryWater
08-19-2020, 10:09 AM
https://i.gyazo.com/042ad1afde30651d69d28774b637bc09.png

Un****ingbelievable how bad these ***** are.

LeBron should be the Runaway MVP.

This doesn't even show the bad fouls which were biting on pump fakes, or the crucial moments Davis missed all his FT's in, or the bunnies Howard missed, some after offensive rebounds, undoing those.

I think they might have to give McGee more burn than Howard, I think at this point he has better touch around the rim than Howard.

ArbitraryWater
08-19-2020, 10:11 AM
Danny Green 2/8 on mostly open 3's what a piece of shit excuse my language this guy is

ImKobe
08-19-2020, 10:12 AM
Runaway MVP? Didn't the Bucks just lose to the Magic with Giannis putting up 31/17/7 with more 3s than anyone else on his team? Didn't Middleton put up 14 points on 12 shots? Where's your thread on that?

ArbitraryWater
08-19-2020, 10:14 AM
Runaway MVP? Didn't the Bucks just lose to the Magic with Giannis putting up 31/17/7 with more 3s than anyone else on his team? Didn't Middleton put up 14 points on 12 shots? Where's your thread on that?

Ffs focus on whats relevant.

LeBron trying to bring this joke franchise with joke management into the 2nd round!

nineiron
08-19-2020, 10:28 AM
Lebum was a -3.

Gohan
08-19-2020, 10:43 AM
Op is a snitch.:cry:

LAL
08-19-2020, 10:45 AM

LeBron trying to bring this joke franchise with joke management into the 2nd round!

He's playing like Rajon Rondo with better def rebounding.

SATAN
08-19-2020, 10:49 AM

It's odd that alleged Laker fans don't even care about their squad when LeBron, the best player on the team, the key to their franchise going forward, tries to help them. I never respected the worst of Laker fans, nor did anyone else for that matter, but the forum has the absolute bottom of the barrel of them. Absolute garbage people. I'm not sure if they even know what basketball and franchise building IS ABOUT

BigtimeNBAFan
Lakers still win the series.

SATAN
He's playing like Rajon Rondo with better def rebounding.

Kill yourself.

Charlie Sheen
08-19-2020, 10:53 AM

This doesn't even show the bad fouls which were biting on pump fakes, or the crucial moments Davis missed all his FT's in, or the bunnies Howard missed, some after offensive rebounds, undoing those.

I think they might have to give McGee more burn than Howard, I think at this point he has better touch around the rim than Howard.

Dwight entered the lineup and slowed down Nurk by being a pest. He was very active defensively and gave good effort on the glass at both ends. McGee has done nothing in Orlando. Why would you want to give him more minutes? He needs to be kicked out of the rotation entirely.

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
08-19-2020, 11:04 AM
It's odd that alleged Laker fans don't even care about their squad when LeBron, the best player on the team, the key to their franchise going forward, tries to help them. I never respected the worst of Laker fans, nor did anyone else for that matter, but the forum has the absolute bottom of the barrel of them. Absolute garbage people. I'm not sure if they even know what basketball and franchise building IS ABOUT

LA couldn't make threes at a good clip. Davis scored 7 points in the second half, and KCP had 1 more point than every ISH poster combined.

All Bron though! Definitely the reason LA lost :oldlol:

Most of these "Laker fans" on ISH are reformed Kobe fans. They're not exactly good at hiding it either.

Roundball_Rock
08-19-2020, 11:08 AM
Most of these "Laker fans" on ISH are reformed Kobe fans. They're not exactly good at hiding it either.

Is that where they "went"? :lol

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
08-19-2020, 11:15 AM
Is that where they "went"? :lol

In their mind it is "inconspicuous" to blame Lebron for every loss. And in games where dude was their best player by a mile :oldlol:

Charlie Sheen
08-19-2020, 11:18 AM
LA couldn't make threes at a good clip. Davis scored 7 points in the second half, and KCP had 1 more point than every ISH poster combined.

All Bron though! Definitely the reason LA lost :oldlol:

Vogel didn't really use the seeding games to work on his rotations. He's got to find a combination that kcp works in. He's a different problem than McGee because the lakers need to play KCP.

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
08-19-2020, 11:22 AM
Vogel didn't really use the seeding games to work on his rotations. He's got to find a combination that kcp works in. He's a different problem than McGee because the lakers need to play KCP.

Yeah subbing Kuz for KCP late in the game was a head scratcher.

Not saying they should get heavy PT or anything, but Vogel might need to give JR and Dion more minutes. Going to need all the shooting they can get.

clutchinho
08-19-2020, 11:27 AM
Lebron needs more help

Bum ass AD with his 28 points, get Bron his Khris Middleton

Roundball_Rock
08-19-2020, 11:29 AM
In their mind it is "inconspicuous" to blame Lebron for every loss. And in games where dude was their best player by a mile :oldlol:

I notice when they win AD=MVP but when they lose it is all on LeBron, the supposed #2? :oldlol:

Overdrive
08-19-2020, 11:37 AM
Cast was good enough for a 1st seed, but not winning the first round? Kneejerk reaction much?

theman93
08-19-2020, 11:45 AM
5 minutes remaining Lakers only down 2 (89-87):

Lebron: 2 points on 1/2 shooting and 0/2 from the FT line.

Yet another example of Lebron failing to close the deal in crunch time.

Wally450
08-19-2020, 11:48 AM
Eh, LeBron could've shot better than 9-20 himself.

NBAGOAT
08-19-2020, 11:53 AM
one game doesnt meant cast is horrible. i do think dion needs to play, he can run the offense a little. The lakers need to give in and play ad at the 5 a lot more with ad/lebron/kuz/green/kcp as the main one. the lineups with howard or mcgee and ad are only good at rebounding and they cant defend this por team well. when ad sits play howard.

FireDavidKahn
08-19-2020, 12:02 PM
Lebum was a -3.

Which was by far the best in the starting line up

NBAGOAT
08-19-2020, 12:06 PM
sportsvu shooting numbers.

Wide open threes:

Blazers: 3 for 6
Lakers 3 for 16

Open threes:

Blazers: 5 for 15
Lakers: 3 for 11

So lakers actually defended portland decently well in terms of limiting 3 attempts.

n00bie
08-19-2020, 12:11 PM
I don't know if you guys watched Danny Green during the Raptors playoffs but he was HORRIBLE.

I got to watch 2 of the playoff games live, and everytime the guy was on the sidelines getting ready to sub in, the whole HOME crowd was screaming at him to sit his ass back down. I'm so glad he left Toronto.

coin24
08-19-2020, 12:16 PM
Libron needs moar help it's not fair!!

PP34Deuce
08-19-2020, 12:20 PM
Everytime it's Lebron, people jump to extreme conclusions. This Portland team is not Golden State....

Lebron doesn't need to go for 40. He needs to put the pressure on at certain points and remain engaged offensively
AD needs to be more aggressive.
Laker's perimeter guys need to stop falling for pumpfakes with CJ. CJ is banged up, he's not trying to drive to the paint if he doesn't have to.
Live with Dame lighting you up.

To combat two bigs out the paint, they need to play Howard and AD more. Move Lebron to 4 with Kuzma able to slash through the paint.

PP34Deuce
08-19-2020, 12:22 PM
I agree. Dwight is huge for this team against Whiteside for battling in the paint.

Vogel has a tough decision because all of his guards are similar. Streaky shooters who play decent defense. Ultimately I think Danny Green is given one more half to make his open shots before they insert JR Smith in.

Kingwillball
08-19-2020, 12:26 PM
I agree. Dwight is huge for this team against Whiteside for battling in the paint.

Vogel has a tough decision because all of his guards are similar. Streaky shooters who play decent defense. Ultimately I think Danny Green is given one more half to make his open shots before they insert JR Smith in.

KCP should be benched for waiters case closed..

HoopsNY
08-19-2020, 12:47 PM

It will be nowhere because LeBron stans aren't exactly the sharpest tools in the shed. LeBron had 2 points in the final 7 minutes of play, had a big turnover, and missed 2 big free throws all in the 4th quarter, but will share absolutely no blame in the loss.

PP34Deuce
08-19-2020, 01:10 PM
KCP can hound CJ or Dame defensively. Unless Waiters is willing to play defense, KCP isn't leaving the rotation since he's quick enough to defend both guys.

Ultimately I see Danny Green losing playing time to JR if he's still bad for another half.

ArbitraryWater
08-19-2020, 01:37 PM

Why?

Stop saying wild stuff

ArbitraryWater
08-19-2020, 01:40 PM
Cast was good enough for a 1st seed, but not winning the first round? Kneejerk reaction much?

Have you heard about players looking better in the RS and not being cut out for the playoffs?

So much stupid on ISH

Shoulda gone RGM with this lol

ArbitraryWater
08-19-2020, 01:41 PM
I don't know if you guys watched Danny Green during the Raptors playoffs but he was HORRIBLE.

I got to watch 2 of the playoff games live, and everytime the guy was on the sidelines getting ready to sub in, the whole HOME crowd was screaming at him to sit his ass back down. I'm so glad he left Toronto.

Lmao

ronniec
08-19-2020, 01:46 PM
Lebum was a -3.

This ^^^

He is -3 on the court

red1
08-19-2020, 01:51 PM
they need to look very hard at all of the minutes they give to kcp and green

I know coaches always trust their veteran defenders but man... these guys are going to be liabilities all playoffs long. I'd honestly roll the dice on starting caruso on lillard.

Dbrog
08-19-2020, 01:56 PM
You guys are ridiculously reactionary. This thread should be bumped when Danny Green goes for 24 off 3 pointers or has a game winning block, or when Kuzma has a hot game and outscores Bron and Davis, or when Brow puts up a 40/20 game. Bron has a cast good enough to win a championship this year which is why Lakers and Clippers are favored to be in the Finals. Just hilarious the lengths some of you will go to boost Bron.

ArbitraryWater
08-19-2020, 01:56 PM
This ^^^

He is -3 on the court

Do you understand how those numbers work? LeBron played with the starters, which all had far worse on‘s... in fact, before they hoisted up bad shots at the end, he was a plus.

How are you THIS dumb?

ArbitraryWater
08-19-2020, 01:57 PM
You guys are ridiculously reactionary. This thread should be bumped when Danny Green goes for 24 off 3 pointers or has a game winning block, or when Kuzma has a hot game and outscores Bron and Davis, or when Brow puts up a 40/20 game. Bron has a cast good enough to win a championship this year which is why Lakers and Clippers are favored to be in the Finals. Just hilarious the lengths some of you will go to boost Bron.

Guys, how do ppl like this exist?

„Good enough to win title with“ unreal stupidity.

One post topping the next.

nineiron
08-19-2020, 01:58 PM
Everytime it's Lebron, people jump to extreme conclusions. This Portland team is not Golden State....

Lebron doesn't need to go for 40. He needs to put the pressure on at certain points and remain engaged offensively
AD needs to be more aggressive.
Laker's perimeter guys need to stop falling for pumpfakes with CJ. CJ is banged up, he's not trying to drive to the paint if he doesn't have to.
Live with Dame lighting you up.

To combat two bigs out the paint, they need to play Howard and AD more. Move Lebron to 4 with Kuzma able to slash through the paint.

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/ef/60/b4/ef60b40bb3e2b5d1874f28b4a207c80b.gif

nineiron
08-19-2020, 02:02 PM
here we go with the bron stans making excuses already.

maybe if your boyfriend could make a free throw they'd have a chance.

this is why LeChoke is focused on passing. this way he can't take any blame. "i passed the ball and they missed the shot".

half of his "assists" are BS. makes a routine pass to Kuzma and Kuzma hits a 3 with a hand in his face. LeBum gets an "assist".

red1
08-19-2020, 02:06 PM

we're defintely reactionary but its based in fact. I honestly think danny declined a bit - I've watched him play quite a bit the last couple of years. he is still streaky and still lights out when he gets hot, but man. he has been struggling HARD this year.

kcp is a good defender but same issue. IMO he is too streaky to make up for the lack of playmaking - playmaking that caruso brings.

I think the lakers should play AD lebron kuzma caruso and one of kcp/green as their best lineup against the blazers.

that will blitz their bigs off the floor and expose whiteside and nurkic because neither can stick with an athletic guard like caruso. then lebron and AD can shit on the rest of their smalls.

red1
08-19-2020, 02:08 PM

this is why LeChoke is focused on passing. this way he can't take any blame. "i passed the ball and they missed the shot".

half of his "assists" are BS. makes a routine pass to Kuzma and Kuzma hits a 3 with a hand in his face. LeBum gets an "assist".

the two bricked freethrows were ugly - definitely a lebrick moment - but that doesnt change the fact that his playmaking and AD's freethrows were the only reason you were in the game.

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
08-19-2020, 02:11 PM
we're defintely reactionary but its based in fact. I honestly think danny declined a bit - I've watched him play quite a bit the last couple of years. he is still streaky and still lights out when he gets hot, but man. he has been struggling HARD this year.

kcp is a good defender but same issue. IMO he is too streaky to make up for the lack of playmaking that caruso brings.

I think the lakers should play AD lebron kuzma caruso and one of kcp/green as their best lineup against the blazers.

that will blitz their bigs off the floor and expose whiteside and nurkic because neither can stick with an athletic guard like caruso. then lebron and AD can shit on the rest of their smalls.

They did that yesterday and got shellacked on the defensive end. Didn't help they hit a dry spell, and couldn't hit the side of a barn.

LA should roll w/ that group for a bit in Game 2, but if that isn't working, mix it up with either Jr or Dion. LA needs more shooting.

Another fan denied an autograph.

Dbrog
08-19-2020, 02:13 PM
Danny definitely streaky. Been watching him closely since his Spurs days but damn...he was the catalyst why Toronto won some of those games last year. I see him still having games like this for the Lakers. I just don't know why people are so shook. It's not like the Lakers need that much help if Bron is more aggressive (I think he will be) and Brow is more Brow-like (I think he will be). Like you said, if they modify their lineup to go a bit smaller and more flexible, I think they can stomp the blazers. This isn't even including people like Dwight having throwback games where he comes in off the bench for like...15/15/3. I really just don't see their vet players being consistently awful.

SouBeachTalents
08-19-2020, 02:16 PM
They did that yesterday and got shellacked on the defensive end. Didn't help they hit a dry spell, and couldn't hit the side of a barn.

LA should roll w/ that group for a bit in Game 2, but if that isn't working, mix it up with either Jr or Dion. LA needs more shooting.

He waited in the blisterin cold for 4 hours, but Bron just said no

red1
08-19-2020, 02:17 PM
They did that yesterday and got shellacked on the the defensive end. Didn't help they hit a dry spell, and couldn't hit the side of a barn.

yeah they played like shit overall. I think they should stick with that lineup because it puts pressure on the bigs AND the smalls - caruso and one of kcp/green can hold the fort against dame and cj but more importantly it will get their bigs off the court. whiteside and nurkic are bothering the lakers in different ways and they can be abused by the lakers if they play it this way.

Gohan
08-19-2020, 02:23 PM
Guys, how do ppl like this exist?

„Good enough to win title with“ unreal stupidity.

One post topping the next.

I don’t see what’s wrong with the post. They are easily good enough to win a championship. Ad is gonna have to play better and Lebron is gonna have to be more aggressive on offense

ArbitraryWater
08-19-2020, 02:40 PM
I don’t see what’s wrong with the post. They are easily good enough to win a championship. Ad is gonna have to play better and Lebron is gonna have to be more aggressive on offense

LeBron is good enough to win the title.

This isn‘t a team that would otherwise beat loaded teams like Clippers, Rockets, Bucks, Celtics.

nineiron
08-19-2020, 03:10 PM

why would i want an autograph from a 3 for 9?

Dbrog
08-19-2020, 03:59 PM
LeBron is good enough to win the title.

This isn‘t a team that would otherwise beat loaded teams like Clippers, Rockets, Bucks, Celtics.

Why are you so shook if LeBron is so good? Also...if you consider the Bucks or Celtics "loaded," what does that make LeBron's casts in the past? :lol

Overdrive
08-19-2020, 04:39 PM
Have you heard about players looking better in the RS and not being cut out for the playoffs?

So much stupid on ISH

Dude, you're melting down after one loss. They played well all season, chances are they'll find a way to win this series. If not shit happens.

Of course some players shrink in the playoffs, but 1 game is too early to tell.

Doranku
08-19-2020, 04:54 PM
AD needs to be fined every time he takes a 3. I'm sick of him standing at the 3 point line for 80% of the game. Like are you kidding me? Nurkic is a turnstile on defense yet AD wants to bail him out by playing 30 feet away from the basket. Ridiculous. I miss Pau.

Spurs m8
08-19-2020, 05:29 PM
The meltdowns are unreal lol

LeGM has given you all tears

SamuraiSWISH
08-19-2020, 05:36 PM
Here comes the pathetic excuses from the Three 6 Mafia

Gohan
08-19-2020, 05:43 PM
The problem was ad was forcing shots hoping that he would get the call everytime

FourthTenor
08-19-2020, 05:51 PM
The problem is Lebron’s success has always been EARNED, but his teammates are used to having it given. They dont understand what it’s like to Strive For Greatness.

The reality is, Lebron aint got no worries because his legacy stays on point no matter what happens here. He remains GOAT/BITW. That shit doesnt change.

It’s his teammates who need a look in the mirror.

Gohan
08-19-2020, 05:52 PM
^^ and you called me a troll

Spurs m8
08-19-2020, 07:55 PM
The problem is Lebron’s success has always been EARNED, but his teammates are used to having it given. They dont understand what it’s like to Strive For Greatness.

The reality is, Lebron aint got no worries because his legacy stays on point no matter what happens here. He remains GOAT/BITW. That shit doesnt change.

It’s his teammates who need a look in the mirror.

literally hilarious

Derka
08-19-2020, 08:21 PM
Ahhh, this old chestnut. Lebron loses a game 1 and the overreactions come steaming in.

tpols
08-19-2020, 08:43 PM
It really takes me back in time fellas...

People used to lament on pau gasol and lamar odom back in the day, a decade ago. Too much help! Frontcourt too stacked! Now we see a prime MVP candidate Anthony Davis, Dwight Howard, and Javale McGee... and it's just not enough. AD totally shits on Pau as a player. You're comparing a 30 ppg player to a 18 ppg player with the former also being better on defense. Difference between a top 5 guy and a top 15. And it still aint enough lol. I swear to god... LBJ needs literal olympic teams to be a favorite. The wild wild west has him on the ropes in the FIRST round. :lol

Charlie Sheen
08-20-2020, 02:20 PM
Why?

Stop saying wild stuff
How is what I said wild?
The Lakers don't need to play Mcgee. There's a reason he was at the end of the warriors bench. They are going to need to play KCP if they want to make a deep run into the playoffs. His ability to guard points, 2's and some 3's is invaluable to a championship contender. He still contributes when his shot isn't falling.

34-24 Footwork
08-20-2020, 02:47 PM
Dude, you're melting down after one loss. They played well all season, chances are they'll find a way to win this series. If not shit happens.

Of course some players shrink in the playoffs, but 1 game is too early to tell.

It has more to do with the reality that Lebron is playing his FIRST Western Conference Playoff Series after missing the playoffs last year. The intensity, talent, coaching, and skill level is different than what they're used to.

His fans SHOULD be nervous.

coin24
08-20-2020, 02:56 PM

People used to lament on pau gasol and lamar odom back in the day, a decade ago. Too much help! Frontcourt too stacked! Now we see a prime MVP candidate Anthony Davis, Dwight Howard, and Javale McGee... and it's just not enough. AD totally shits on Pau as a player. You're comparing a 30 ppg player to a 18 ppg player with the former also being better on defense. Difference between a top 5 guy and a top 15. And it still aint enough lol. I swear to god... LBJ needs literal olympic teams to be a favorite. The wild wild west has him on the ropes in the FIRST round. :lol

Don't forget the dominant 8/6 big man Bynum :lol

Poor bran still needs moar help, Davis and a hand picked roster still not enough help:roll:

34-24 Footwork
08-20-2020, 03:01 PM

Nah.

He "won the West" after the regular season, remember?

aj1987
08-20-2020, 03:07 PM

Nah, the team outside LeBron/AD is trash. Kuzma is extremely inconsistent. KCP is.. well, he's KCP. Green has been bad the entire season and shooting 25% from deep in the bubble.

jlip
08-20-2020, 03:29 PM
I haven't read through the thread, but something I've been saying for years, even since his Heat days, is that Lebron's teams are better when he is aggressive. His natural position is point forward not point guard. He's an elite point guard, but he's a legendary point forward. From my observation, over his career, especially in the playoffs, it appears that his teams fair better when he's a 30/8/8 player than a 24/8/11 player. If memory serves me correctly, I vaguely remember seeing a stat earlier in the season where the Lakers win percentage was much higher when Lebron led the team in scoring than when he didn't.

SouBeachTalents
08-20-2020, 03:42 PM
I haven't read through the thread, but something I've been saying for years, even since his Heat days, is that Lebron's teams are better when he is aggressive. His natural position is point forward not point guard. He's an elite point guard, but he's a legendary point forward. From my observation, over his career, especially in the playoffs, it appears that his teams fair better when he's a 30/8/8 player than a 24/8/11 player. If memory serves me correctly, I vaguely remember seeing a stat earlier in the season where the Lakers win percentage was much higher when Lebron led the team in scoring than when he didn't.
I don't disagree, but ironically LeBron won the title in 2 of his lowest scoring playoff runs ('13 & '16) and didn't win when he averaged 33-35 ppg ('09, '17 & '18)

E_Stamkos
08-20-2020, 03:55 PM
His teammates are trash.

Needs more help.

Year in and year out the same regurgitated narrative seeps into NBA playoff ether.

Devout player fans like OP are as sorry as they come. Especially this f*ucking cry baby... Absolute weirdo who probably goes about his days with a butt plug lodged into his anus that is carved into the likeness of Lebrons face.

Spurs m8
08-20-2020, 03:58 PM
His teammates are trash.

Needs more help.

Year in and year out the same regurgitated narrative seeps into NBA playoff ether.

Devout player fans like OP are as sorry as they come. Especially this f*ucking cry baby... Absolute weirdo who probably goes about his days with a butt plug lodged into his anus that is carved into the likeness of Lebrons face.

omg :roll::roll::roll::roll:

15yearmagicfan
08-20-2020, 04:19 PM
I didn't know it was that bad.

FireDavidKahn
08-20-2020, 05:04 PM
Lebum was a -3.

And BY FAR the best of any starter:oldlol:

Says a lot about how bad his teammates were.

Spurs m8
08-20-2020, 05:55 PM
And BY FAR the best of any starter:oldlol:

Says a lot about how bad his teammates were.

fish rots from the head down....thats our leleader.

Hes always stat padded at the expense of the team.

talkingconch
08-20-2020, 06:38 PM

joke franchise has 16 chips. not sure how low of an IQ you have but

did you just start watching a few years ago?

aj1987
08-20-2020, 06:43 PM
fish rots from the head down....thats our leleader.

Hes always stat padded at the expense of the team.

I can just picture you bawling your eyes out and smashing the keyboard. :roll:

joke franchise has 16 chips. not sure how low of an IQ you have but

did you just start watching a few years ago?

2013, if I'm not mistaken.

Spurs m8
08-20-2020, 08:02 PM
I can just picture you bawling your eyes out and smashing the keyboard. :roll:

2013, if I'm not mistaken.

why would i do that?

Even if leroid was successful I wouldn't do that...I'd just kick back and admit he deserves the hype.

Its just basketball champ...it doesn't actually matter in the scheme of life...too much good shit happening

aj1987
08-20-2020, 09:22 PM
why would i do that?

Even if leroid was successful I wouldn't do that...I'd just kick back and admit he deserves the hype.

Its just basketball champ...it doesn't actually matter in the scheme of life...too much good shit happening

And yet, you've dedicated years of your life to hating on a player, who you'll never even see IRL. :confusedshrug:

Spurs m8
08-20-2020, 09:25 PM
And yet, you've dedicated years of your life to hating on a player, who you'll never even see IRL. :confusedshrug:

Its a shit talking forum...which I only ever go on to post shit while I'm working....paid to post.

I love a few different sports, none of them influence my overall happiness in life

aj1987
08-20-2020, 09:31 PM
Its a shit talking forum...which I only ever go on to post shit while I'm working....paid to post.

I love a few different sports, none of them influence my overall happiness in life

Dude, you have a ton of alts and tens of thousands of posts dedicated to hating on another grown man playing a sport.

Evaluate your life and be better.

Spurs m8
08-20-2020, 09:54 PM
Dude, you have a ton of alts and tens of thousands of posts dedicated to hating on another grown man playing a sport.

Evaluate your life and be better.

I have one account, dickhead hahahah

My life is actually awesome...even this year....thanks for the concern though

Maybe focus on your own...i don't need you focusing on me, champ

Smoke117
08-20-2020, 09:54 PM

Meltdown...:lol

Spurs m8
08-20-2020, 09:59 PM
Meltdown...:lol

Mate, you're trailer park trash with a whiskey problem, you should also focus on your own life, not mine hahahha

aj1987
08-20-2020, 10:12 PM

Going great. Minus the not being able to travel part.

How's spending hours on a message board, just to hate on a grown man who plays a sport for a living going on for you?

FireDavidKahn
08-20-2020, 10:14 PM
Finally someone on his team steps up and helps carry the load.

Spurs m8
08-20-2020, 10:48 PM
This same cast is carrying this bum now hahahhaha

LAmbruh
08-20-2020, 11:02 PM
Finally someone on his team steps up and helps carry the load.

LeDaddy elevating :applause:

talkingconch
08-20-2020, 11:03 PM
:roll::roll::roll::roll::roll:

ImKobe
08-20-2020, 11:37 PM
He just doesn't have enough HELP!

Doranku
08-20-2020, 11:39 PM
Ironically the two players who shit on peak Bran in the playoffs with his #1 seeded Cavs teams (Dwight and Rondo) are part of this supporting cast. :lol

red1
08-20-2020, 11:43 PM
kcp was amazing. he already played great defense in game 1 - his threes were everything this game. huge momentum shots.

Hamtaro CP3KDKG
08-20-2020, 11:46 PM
LeRondo with 10/7/6 and 6 turnovers on 4/11 shooting and we still won by 30 outside of garbage time minutes

Thankfully we recoupled and retooled after his failure to bring us to the playoffs last year

Tobio-Star
08-21-2020, 12:06 AM
kcp was amazing. he already played great defense in game 1 - his threes were everything this game. huge momentum shots.

If only Green followed this path as well :(

ClipperRevival
08-22-2020, 12:24 AM
:roll:

Talk about a thread backfire.

Rest of Lakers: 101 points
Bron: 10 points

YIKES

Overdrive
08-24-2020, 10:25 PM

So much stupid on ISH

Reviewing the Horrificness of this thread.

ArbitraryWater
08-24-2020, 10:30 PM
Reviewing the Horrificness of this thread.

Where would they be without LeBron‘s 22 on 9 shots and his playmaking?

LeBron has single handedly created more than 30 points this half.

Oh thats right, we know: lottery.

These are all players no team wanted except AD, Green, KCP.

You‘re exposing yourself again.

Overdrive
08-24-2020, 10:37 PM
Where would they be without LeBron‘s 22 on 9 shots and his playmaking?

LeBron has single handedly created more than 30 points this half.

Oh thats right, we know: lottery.

These are all players no team wanted except AD, Green, KCP.

You‘re exposing yourself again.

Sure. You were melting down out of fear Lebron might lose in the 1st round. That's it. Did I say Lebron sucks or is to blame itt? No. I said the cast was good enough to win the first round and you called me dumb for that.

Honestly you're still a child unable to admit mistake. Grow up.

ArbitraryWater
08-25-2020, 05:59 AM
Sure. You were melting down out of fear Lebron might lose in the 1st round. That's it. Did I say Lebron sucks or is to blame itt? No. I said the cast was good enough to win the first round and you called me dumb for that.

Honestly you're still a child unable to admit mistake. Grow up.

Do you even understand how much of this is LeBron?

The cast is not good enough for anyone other than LeBron to win the title with.

The point is more so that the cast is inadequate. Many better players at positions on all the other contenders. Many.

ImKobe
08-25-2020, 06:10 AM
Do you even understand how much of this is LeBron?

The cast is not good enough for anyone other than LeBron to win the title with.

The point is more so that the cast is inadequate. Many better players at positions on all the other contenders. Many.

Well, this team was built around Lebron's skillset, as has every other team for the majority of the last 10 seasons with the exception of last year's.. Also, this team has a shot because of their defense, you could replace Lebron with Kawhi and they'd improve on the defensive end and they'd still have a decent offense. The cast is not "inadequate", when his 2nd best player is top 5 in the league with a bunch of guys who are really good on the defensive end. How can his cast be inadequate, when his team blew out the Blazers with him putting up just 10 points on 4/11 shooting w/ 6 TOs? How is his team inadequate, when they won the next game by 30 despite Davis sitting out the 2nd half?

Lakers in 4 games have held the #3 offense (113.7 ORTG) to a 103.1 ORTG in the series..

ArbitraryWater
08-25-2020, 07:04 AM
Well, this team was built around Lebron's skillset, as has every other team for the majority of the last 10 seasons with the exception of last year's.. Also, this team has a shot because of their defense, you could replace Lebron with Kawhi and they'd improve on the defensive end and they'd still have a decent offense. The cast is not "inadequate", when his 2nd best player is top 5 in the league with a bunch of guys who are really good on the defensive end. How can his cast be inadequate, when his team blew out the Blazers with him putting up just 10 points on 4/11 shooting w/ 6 TOs? How is his team inadequate, when they won the next game by 30 despite Davis sitting out the 2nd half?

Lakers in 4 games have held the #3 offense (113.7 ORTG) to a 103.1 ORTG in the series..

Since LeBron's night is likely done, a quick glance at his line:

60 offensive possessions
30 points
93% true shooting
10 assists (24 assist points)
6 rebounds
1 block
+17

ImKobe
08-25-2020, 07:20 AM
Since LeBron's night is likely done, a quick glance at his line:

60 offensive possessions
30 points
93% true shooting
10 assists (24 assist points)
6 rebounds
1 block
+17

He's been 2018 Lebron great in 2/4 games in this series, he's done his job, nothing bad to say about him. Bron and Davis have been 1a/1b in this series overall, though I think I'd lean slightly towards Davis because they built the huge leads with him and Lebron played more garbage time in the last 2 games. Overall, the supporting cast has done their job in this series, they had one aberration with historically bad shooting in Game 1 (Lebron and Davis choked in the 4th as well), but defensively they've lived up to what they did in the RS. Y'all trashed KCP all year and said the Lakers would be missing Bradley in this series, well I don't think AB could have played any better than KCP has in these last 3 games.

ThatCoolKid
08-25-2020, 02:13 PM
He's been 2018 Lebron great in 2/4 games in this series, he's done his job, nothing bad to say about him. Bron and Davis have been 1a/1b in this series overall, though I think I'd lean slightly towards Davis because they built the huge leads with him and Lebron played more garbage time in the last 2 games. Overall, the supporting cast has done their job in this series, they had one aberration with historically bad shooting in Game 1 (Lebron and Davis choked in the 4th as well), but defensively they've lived up to what they did in the RS. Y'all trashed KCP all year and said the Lakers would be missing Bradley in this series, well I don't think AB could have played any better than KCP has in these last 3 games.

First time I've seen you post something rational in my life. This lakers supporting cast is the best team Lebron's had in a long time.

FireDavidKahn
08-25-2020, 03:01 PM
Proof that LeBron has had horrid casts for most of his career

Chances of winning a ring based on TEAMMATES WS/48 in PLAYOFFS.
(Based on 16 great players and 207 total POs):

.161 and over = 100% (6/6)
.147-.161 = 86% (12/14)
.128-.147 = 50% (14/28)
.115-.128 = 48% (14/29)
.099-.115 = 29% (11/38)
Under .090 = 0% (0/64)

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EgSNxWaVoAA9W1Z?format=png&name=small

#LeCarrier

ArbitraryWater
08-25-2020, 03:25 PM
I dont understand that graph.

It doesnt give a league wide rank for supporting casts which would actually be helpful.

FireDavidKahn
08-25-2020, 05:34 PM
I dont understand that graph.

It doesnt give a league wide rank for supporting casts which would actually be helpful.

It's comparing the WS/48 of the teammates vs. the odds that they won the championship. Better supporting cast = higher chance to win a ring. Look at the stats which are only including the most elite in NBA history vs. the outcome on whether or not they won the Finals.

Chances of winning a ring based on TEAMMATES WS/48 in PLAYOFFS.
(Based on 16 great players and 207 total POs):

.161 and over = 100% (6/6)
.147-.161 = 86% (12/14)
.128-.147 = 50% (14/28)
.115-.128 = 48% (14/29)
.099-.115 = 29% (11/38)
Under .090 = 0% (0/64)

For example, in 2018 his teammates produced a combined 0.059 WS/48 (0/64 supporting casts won the finals producing less then 0.090 WS/48...Never the fact he went up against Curry, Klay, Draymond and Durant) and yet he still made the Finals. The best his teammates produced in any playoff run was 0.142 WS/48.

FireDavidKahn
08-29-2020, 11:17 PM
This was one of his best options during his Cleveland days.
https://twitter.com/SomeonesAnIdiot/status/1299907569578848257