PDA

View Full Version : Paul Pierce is a hating POS !!

Kingwillball
08-19-2020, 11:24 AM
Wow he is on first take acting like a jealous hater. Saying if Lebron don’t win championship this year he is out of top 5.. and right now not even in his top 5..I hate that c@cksucer feeling a certain way cause lebron sh!t on him was just flat out a better player.

STATUTORY
08-19-2020, 11:25 AM
damn, i knew there was a reason they call him The Truth

clutchinho
08-19-2020, 11:29 AM
How you gonna be top 5 with 3 rings won with stacked rosters.

If you gonna stack then stack properly like Bill Russell

Gohan
08-19-2020, 11:33 AM
Paul pierce spoke the truth. Good for him

Whoah10115
08-19-2020, 11:34 AM
No wonder this era sucks.

I love Pierce...but please be quiet.

Wally450
08-19-2020, 11:45 AM
Pierce has some terrible takes. Great player, but it still hurts him that he was older when LeBron was in his prime.

Derka
08-19-2020, 11:55 AM
We hardly needed another thread with this. Truth is my main man but he's been hating on Lebron since the beginning and he's never shied away from that.

coin24
08-19-2020, 12:00 PM
Bran isn't even top10, career loser

clutchinho
08-19-2020, 12:02 PM
Bran isn't even top10, career loser

In the top 10 for me but definitely closer to top 10 than the top 3 nonsense that the brainwashed masses believe.

Case in point this thread - how is outside the top 5 ALL TIME a slight against Lebron. You gotta be either under 20 or brainwashed by ESPN to feel that way

Lebron23
08-19-2020, 12:14 PM
In the top 10 for me but definitely closer to top 10 than the top 3 nonsense that the brainwashed masses believe.

Case in point this thread - how is outside the top 5 ALL TIME a slight against Lebron. You gotta be either under 20 or brainwashed by ESPN to feel that way

Tarantado. LeBron is the 2nd best player of all time behind MJ. Pierce is an idiot that is jealous at LeBron cause he always outplayed him in their head to head matchup.

clutchinho
08-19-2020, 12:18 PM
Tarantado. LeBron is the 2nd best player of all time behind MJ. Pierce is an idiot that is jealous at LeBron cause he always outplayed him in their head to head matchup.

Like I said, under 20.

If you were any older you'd know PP's Celtic team made Lebron run off to Miami with his tail between his legs to team up with 2 of the best players in the league.

ImKobe

Pierce put up 41/4/5 72.5%TS on Lebron in Game 7 2008 ECSF...

coin24

Losing finals record.

Proven to have only even made it cause of weak east.

Beta

Wears a weave.

Case closed. Not top 10

Lebron23
08-19-2020, 12:21 PM
Pierce put up 41/4/5 72.5%TS on Lebron in Game 7 2008 ECSF...

Lebron scored 48 against him with no legit 2nd option. Lebron beat him 3x in a playoffs series

Kingwillball
08-19-2020, 12:23 PM

Well he said kobe is in his top 5 god rest his soul but his untimely death has somehow jumped him up on all time lists by some people. Bean was best player in world unquestioned for 1/2 years Lebron over a DECADE.. let that sink in over 10 years as unquestioned best player on planet..Mavs series not withstanding.that was more mental then anything else.

Kingwillball
08-19-2020, 12:24 PM
Losing finals record.

Proven to have only even made it cause of weak east.

Beta

Wears a weave.

Case closed. Not top 10

Case closed lol ok is kobe higher ?

clutchinho
08-19-2020, 12:25 PM
Well he said kobe is in his top 5 god rest his soul but his untimely death has somehow jumped him up on all time lists by some people. Bean was best player in world unquestioned for 1/2 years Lebron over a DECADE.. let that sink in over 10 years as unquestioned best player on planet..Mavs series not withstanding.that was more mental then anything else.

Best player over a decade yet he only has 3 rings despite having the most talented roster every year post-Decision and pre-KD to Warriors.

Real Men Wear Green
08-19-2020, 12:25 PM
Pierce is hating, he's always seen James as a rival. But James should not lose to an 8th seed. If people want to hold up his play this season as reason to put him on par with Jordan then he's got to do whatever it takes to win and if that means hitting Portland with 40 then go do it.

Lebron23
08-19-2020, 12:28 PM
Best player over a decade yet he only has 3 rings despite having the most talented roster every year post-Decision and pre-KD to Warriors.

Lebron is tied with duncan, magic, and shaq for 2nd most finals mvp at 3. Lakers are going to bounce back in Game 2. And you are going to disappear again.

coin24
08-19-2020, 12:29 PM

Best player for over a decade WOW!
He must have a lot of rings then right ?

Kingwillball
08-19-2020, 12:29 PM

Best roster maybe 2 years with heat.. that’s all

coin24
08-19-2020, 12:32 PM
Case closed lol ok is kobe higher ?

Obviously

Gudo
08-19-2020, 12:33 PM
Wow he is on first take acting like a jealous hater. Saying if Lebron don’t win championship this year he is out of top 5.. and right now not even in his top 5..I hate that c@cksucer feeling a certain way cause lebron sh!t on him was just flat out a better player.

Are you gonna be ok?

ImKobe
08-19-2020, 12:36 PM

Not really, most had him somewhere in the top 5-10 range prior to his death(Magic, Shaq & West had Kobe as the GOAT Laker for about a decade), it's the mainstream media that started hating on him as Lebron came of age and used the stat angle to downplay his title runs. His FG% was an issue all of a sudden, though he was the best player on arguably 3 title teams with 2 more title runs to boot. Magic won 5 and wasn't the best in all of his runs but somehow no one's ever really put him out of the top 5, even though Kareem at 38 was the FMVP over peak Magic.

dbugz
08-19-2020, 12:40 PM
you gotta believe it because if it came from libron's greates rival.

LAL
08-19-2020, 12:42 PM
Not really, most had him somewhere in the top 5-10 range prior to his death(Magic, Shaq & West had Kobe as the GOAT Laker for about a decade), it's the mainstream media that started hating on him as Lebron came of age and used the stat angle to downplay his title runs. His FG% was an issue all of a sudden, though he was the best player on arguably 3 title teams with 2 more title runs to boot. Magic won 5 and wasn't the best in all of his runs but somehow no one's ever really put him out of the top 5, even though Kareem at 38 was the FMVP over peak Magic.

Preach

Kingwillball
08-19-2020, 12:44 PM
Obviously

That’s why you can’t be taken seriously sorry my dude.. kobe 10-15 range all time is very legit lebron 2/3 all time is legit I will knock him behind MJ for finals record by IMO best all around player ever is lebron. The points rebounds and assists plus had many years of elite D.

Gohan
08-19-2020, 12:47 PM

Iverson was the best player in the world 05 season. Yea I said it. Over Nash and Shaquille

clutchinho
08-19-2020, 12:48 PM

red pill shit

k0kakw0rld
08-19-2020, 12:52 PM
LeBron doesn't pay your bills. Why does it bother you so much what someone else is saying about him?

You gotta chill!! :biggums:

tpols
08-19-2020, 12:53 PM

Damn... ether.

dreamshake
08-19-2020, 12:58 PM
That's why Paul Pierce is the truth. He speaks the truth unlike the rest of the braindead media. It's refreshing.

Bronbron23
08-19-2020, 02:03 PM

Well its a fair assessment tbh. If bron loses in the first round with a player as good as ad than that will definitely hurt him a little. Other than his stats its his finals appearances that are his biggest argument for top 5. Missing the playoffs and then losing in the first round in his only 2 year in the west will give some credibility to the argument that bron only made so many finals appearances because he was in the weaker east.

Personally i think at his age hes already proven himself and hes basically playing with house money so i wouldn't drop him any spots Personally if he loses. I get the argument though.