5. AD

Bronbron23
08-19-2020, 10:02 PM
1. LeBron
2. Dame
3. CJ McCollum
4. Carmelo
5. AD

Pure iso with no screens? Its probably cj. Bron and dame use a shit ton of screens.

AlternativeAcc.
08-19-2020, 10:04 PM
1. Lebron
2. Dame
3. Cj
4. Nurkic
5. Melo

Gohan
08-19-2020, 10:16 PM
If Lebron is your number 1 then you are delusional

Akeem34TheDream
1.Lillard
2.Cj
3.Melo
4.Nurkic
5.Hezonja

ImKobe
1. Dame
2. Davis
3. CJ
4. Melo
5. Kuzma

LoneyROY7
08-19-2020, 10:18 PM
Pure iso with no screens? Its probably cj. Bron and dame use a shit ton of screens.

Disregarding Bron, you might actually have brain damage if you think CJ is a better iso scorer than Dame.

dreamshake
08-19-2020, 10:19 PM
1. Lillard
2. McCollum
3. Davis
4. Kuzma
5. Anthony

Bronbron23
08-19-2020, 10:22 PM
Disregarding Bron, you might actually have brain damage if you think CJ is a better iso scorer than Dame.

Watch how many points dame scores without screens. Its not many.

LoneyROY7
08-19-2020, 10:27 PM
Watch how many points dame scores without screens. Its not many.

Lillard scored 1.07 points per possession in ISO this year and did it at a 17.9% frequency.

McCollum scored 0.88 points per possession in ISO this year and did it at a 13.3% frequency.

Oops.

FourthTenor
08-19-2020, 10:29 PM
1. LeBron
2. Dame
3. CJ McCollum
4. Carmelo
5. AD

This, and I would put AD at a distant fifth tbh.

Bronbron23
08-19-2020, 11:15 PM
Lillard scored 1.07 points per possession in ISO this year and did it at a 17.9% frequency.

McCollum scored 0.88 points per possession in ISO this year and did it at a 13.3% frequency.

Oops.

Like most stats they can be deceiving. They way the nba classifieis iso players are off. They consider some plays off of screens iso when its not. But All we have to do is look at the actual games. Lets look at the last game. If you look at the iso stats it as you say has dame using more than cj. The actual game tells a different story though. Here are dames baskets https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=rJ9xL5pMelc. I count one true iso. Maybe 2 if you wann stretch it. No screens no defense recovering where he fakes and scores. Just one true iso play.

Now here's cj's https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=rJ9xL5pMelc. I couldn't find the short version but it clearly shows he had more pure iso's then dame. I counted 3 and didnt continue watching after that.

Next time watch the actual games instead of using some faulty stat. Oops

LoneyROY7
08-19-2020, 11:33 PM
Like most stats they can be deceiving. They way the nba classifieis iso players are off. They consider some plays off of screens iso when its not. But All we have to do is look at the actual games. Lets look at the last game. If you look at the iso stats it as you say has dame using more than cj. The actual game tells a different story though. Here are dames baskets https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=rJ9xL5pMelc. I count one true iso. Maybe 2 if you wann stretch it. No screens no defense recovering where he fakes and scores. Just one true iso play.

Now here's cj's https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=rJ9xL5pMelc. I couldn't find the short version but it clearly shows he had more pure iso's then dame. I counted 3 and didnt continue watching after that.

Next time watch the actual games instead of using some faulty stat. Oops

So you just used a reference of ONE game versus the stats that take the entire season into account?

Jesus, you're even dumber than I thought. :oldlol: :oldlol:

And no those stats aren't deceiving. It's literally telling you exactly what percent of ISO plays a player is running and how many points they score during those possessions. It's pretty cut and dry. It's only "deceiving" to you b/c it completely exposes your awful post earlier.

Oops indeed.

SamuraiSWISH
08-19-2020, 11:35 PM
1) Dame
2) AD
3) CJ
4) Melo
5) LeBron

RoseCity07
08-20-2020, 12:10 AM
Cj has better moves than Lillard does to score in one on one situations. His reminds me of a shorter Brandon Roy. Very crafty.

Lebron just bulldozes his way past anyone. Lillard uses speed and a step back move.

I rank Cj above Lebron if we are taking about a one on one midrange.

Hamtaro CP3KDKG
08-20-2020, 12:26 AM
Dame
CJ
AD
Kuzma
Melo

Bronbron23
08-20-2020, 12:43 AM
So you just used a reference of ONE game versus the stats that take the entire season into account?

Jesus, you're even dumber than I thought. :oldlol: :oldlol:

And no those stats aren't deceiving. It's literally telling you exactly what percent of ISO plays a player is running and how many points they score during those possessions. It's pretty cut and dry. It's only "deceiving" to you b/c it completely exposes your awful post earlier.

Oops indeed.

Once again for your tiny little brain the iso stat your referencing allows for screens in alot of situations so its not truly a reflection of how much someone iso's. Here's dames 61 point game. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Wt5PAIYPYRA Literally every basket accept 2 of them were off of screens and even 1 of those was off a screen to get slow big he could iso and take advantage of. Dame rarely comes down and straight iso's like say james harden does. He almost always uses a screen.

Cj uses alot of screens also but he does seem to use straight iso a little more the dame. Either way its very close. Much closer than your stat suggests. Wether or not hes better who knows and who cares. Its not like im saying hes a better player. Dame is definitely the better player.

LoneyROY7
08-20-2020, 12:49 AM
Once again for your tiny little brain the iso stat your referencing allows for screens in alot of situations so its not truly a reflection of how much someone iso's. Here's dames 61 point game. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Wt5PAIYPYRA Literally every basket accept 2 of them were off of screens and even 1 of those was off a screen to get slow big he could iso and take advantage of. Dame rarely comes down and straight iso's like say james harden does. He almost always uses a screen.

Cj uses alot of screens also but he does seem to use straight iso a little more the dame. Either way its very close. Much closer than your stat suggests. Wether or not hes better who knows and who cares. Its not like im saying hes a better player. Dame is definitely the better player.

You literally have ZERO evidence of the iso stat "allowing for screens in a lot of situations". Repeating doesn't make it true. :oldlol:

And yes hunting a mismatch in ISO by using a screen...is still an ISO. Sorry to break it to you. Jesus.

Bronbron23
08-20-2020, 01:14 AM
You literally have ZERO evidence of the iso stat "allowing for screens in a lot of situations". Repeating doesn't make it true. :oldlol:

And yes hunting a mismatch in ISO by using a screen...is still an ISO. Sorry to break it to you. Jesus.

Yes its obviously still an iso. And im not making it up. I saw it somewhere. Its something like "after a screen if a player hesitates(which happens alot) and then dribbles 2 or 3 times or more" its now considered an iso. Something along those lines.

Its irrelevant though. I just showed you his last 2 games how he rarely actually iso's. Id say thats evidence. And its not like i cherry picked them. I just chose the last 2 because they're the most recent ones.

LoneyROY7
08-20-2020, 01:18 AM
Yes its obviously still an iso. And im not making it up. I saw it somewhere. Its something like "after a screen if a player hesitates(which happens alot) and then dribbles 2 or 3 times or more" its now considered an iso. Something along those lines.

Its irrelevant though. I just showed you his last 2 games how he rarely actually iso's. Id say thats evidence. And its not like i cherry picked them. I just chose the last 2 because they're the most recent ones.

Oh, you saw it somewhere? AND you have your own paraphrased quote of that thing you saw somewhere to back it up?

Alright, that clears everything up. :applause:

https://media0.giphy.com/media/xT9DPJVjlYHwWsZRxm/200.gif