PDA

View Full Version : Kawhi leaving the Raptors was the worst FA decision by a superstar ever

Hamtaro CP3KDKG
08-20-2020, 12:16 AM
Can you imagine this Raptors team with Kawhi? Theyd steamroll everyone in either conference

Now he bouta lose in the 1st round with Playoff P:oldlol::oldlol:

Gray GOAT
08-20-2020, 12:17 AM
Can we point out that Kawhit actively, actually and openly tampered to get this clown.

ArbitraryWater
08-20-2020, 12:18 AM
He got Playoff P, Lou, Montrezl, Zubac, Reggie, Marcus Morris..

Man is literally playing with 6 other all star caliber players.

Be embarrassing if he‘d lose

red1
08-20-2020, 12:19 AM
I hope so!! :roll:

RRR3
08-20-2020, 12:22 PM

:roll: :roll: :roll:

Me not bolding Lou and Harrell was arguably pretty generous but I figured I’d give you that.

n00bie
08-20-2020, 12:50 PM
Can you fault the guy for wanting to be close to family?

What I find funny though is that they're all stuck in the bubble this year. So it didn't matter where he went, he'd end up in Florida LOL

Dbrog
08-20-2020, 12:52 PM

:roll::roll:

What was it you said to me in another thread? "Imagine someone actually believing this?"

:roll::facepalm:lol

Bronbron23
08-20-2020, 01:13 PM
Can you imagine this Raptors team with Kawhi? Theyd steamroll everyone in either conference

Yeah as far as chips go he was dumb for leaving.

Ghost1
08-20-2020, 01:19 PM
Siakim is hung like a horse

StrongLurk
08-20-2020, 01:19 PM
Nah Clips will be winning the chip this year.

Spurs m8
08-20-2020, 04:06 PM
The level of dumb on this forum is mind blowing.

He values home over a championship....left to be home and competitive as possible, but home first and foremost.

This is why I left this forum hahahahhaha

D.U.M.B

JokicFromMurray
08-20-2020, 04:42 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zJ6Voytx1vM

Made a video where I included some talk about this. Check this out if your a Toronto sports fan!

k0kakw0rld
08-20-2020, 05:36 PM

He values home over a championship....left to be home and competitive as possible, but home first and foremost.

D.U.M.B
You are wrong and d.u.m.b.

He asked Masai to bring in Paul George. He, (Masai) knew that OKC were going to ask for someone like Siakam. So he said no!

Sorry buddy!
He just did not want to play for the Spurs. :oldlol::lol

Shogon
08-20-2020, 05:41 PM

D.U.M.B

Well considering that you are easily one of the 20 dumbest posters on this board, you fit right in.

Also, for the record, nobody missed you. Not one single person.

There isn't a single person that posts on this entire site that was like "damn I wish Kawhi m8 still posted on this site." Not a single one. Nobody. Zero.

SATAN
08-20-2020, 05:42 PM
LMAO DeFrozen_m8 really calling other people dumb. Just **** off again. No one wants you here. You're a boring, simple minded waste of bandwidth.

Dumb ****.

Spurs m8
08-20-2020, 05:45 PM
You are wrong and d.u.m.b.

He asked Masai to bring in Paul George. He, (Masai) knew that OKC were going to ask for someone like Siakam. So he said no!

Sorry buddy!
He just did not want to play for the Spurs. :oldlol::lol

we told you all along he was leaving you after one season and going back to LA...you stupid cvnt....and what happened?

You are a pure dumbcvnt

Spurs m8
08-20-2020, 05:46 PM
Well considering that you are easily one of the 20 dumbest posters on this board, you fit right in.

Also, for the record, nobody missed you. Not one single person.

There isn't a single person that posts on this entire site that was like "damn I wish Kawhi m8 still posted on this site." Not a single one. Nobody. Zero.

I dont come here for acceptance and friends, d1ckhead...its an Internet forum....

I get that you do though...

Shogon
08-20-2020, 05:47 PM
I dont come here for acceptance and friends, d1ckhead...its an Internet forum....

I get that you do though...

https://memegenerator.net/img/instances/81173875/nobody-wants-you-around-dirt.jpg

Spurs m8
08-20-2020, 05:48 PM
https://memegenerator.net/img/instances/81173875/nobody-wants-you-around-dirt.jpg

I will come and go as I please, champ....

I don't need validation lol

Shogon
08-20-2020, 05:49 PM
I will come and go as I please, champ....

I don't need validation lol

Nobody likes you.

Spurs m8
08-20-2020, 05:51 PM
Nobody likes you.

Which is quite the compliment on this forum hahahha

Once again, I don't come here for friends...i save that for real life...you should try leaving the basement and giving it a crack :pimp:

Shogon
08-20-2020, 05:52 PM
Which is quite the compliment on this forum hahahha

Once again, I don't come here for friends...i save that for real life...you should try leaving the basement and giving it a crack :pimp:

Nobody likes you.

Spurs m8
08-20-2020, 05:54 PM
Nobody likes you.

Okay mate, I can see why that may hurt someone like you.

I'm off to enjoy my Friday, hope you get some friends in real life one day

Shogon
08-20-2020, 05:55 PM
Okay mate, I can see why that may hurt someone like you.

I'm off to enjoy my Friday, hope you get some friends in real life one day

Nobody likes you.

k0kakw0rld
08-20-2020, 06:21 PM
we told you all along he was leaving you after one season and going back to LA...you stupid cvnt....and what happened?

You are a pure dumbcvnt
So basically you ignore everything I wrote just to safisfy your little ego. B!tch move!

If Masai traded Siakam for PG, Kawhi was going to stay a Raptor. keep crying loser :oldlol::oldlol:

Spurs m8
08-20-2020, 06:34 PM
So basically you ignore everything I wrote just to safisfy your little ego. B!tch move!

If Masai traded Siakam for PG, Kawhi was going to stay a Raptor. keep crying loser :oldlol::oldlol:

What you're saying wasn't actually going to happen...was just PR to keep a positive view on Kawhi.

Once again...as someone who was Kawhis biggest fan and followed him for years before you, i told you exactly what was going to happen and it happened.

Truth hurts, doesnt it b1tch?

Gougou
08-20-2020, 06:51 PM
Kawhi was only on the Raptors due to a trade, he doesn't want to start a longer career with the Raptors. Even if he sees better future he still won't play for a CA team.

Axe
08-20-2020, 06:59 PM

Yet siakam already has something that pg doesn't have yet; a chip.

Shogon
08-20-2020, 07:02 PM
What you're saying wasn't actually going to happen...was just PR to keep a positive view on Kawhi.

Once again...as someone who was Kawhis biggest fan and followed him for years before you, i told you exactly what was going to happen and it happened.

I thought you were "off to enjoy your Friday."

Haha, couldn't stand the bullying... folded like a wet paper bag.

Nobody likes you.

E_Stamkos
08-20-2020, 07:07 PM

LOL

The meth in Germany is next level

E_Stamkos
08-20-2020, 07:09 PM
We would have been the far and above favourites to win the next 2 championships.

But the guy never chose to come here.

He wanted to go home. Lifestyle/family plays into these decisions. Particularly for those who already have multiple rings. It sucks, but it is what it is... No hate

k0kakw0rld
08-20-2020, 07:13 PM

How am I hurting the Raptors are 2-0 in the playoffs. DeRozan couldn't lead the Spurs to anything LMAOOO

Y'all idiots said Toronto was back to being a lottery team. We at the top of the league fighting for back-to-back title. I can confidently tell you that "I am fine buddy!" LOL

k0kakw0rld
08-20-2020, 07:14 PM
Yet siakam already has something that pg doesn't have yet; a chip.
Siakam knows what it feels to score 30 in a NBA final game. PG doesn't yet. In fact, not many stars in this league can say the same as Siakam.

STUD!

Axe
08-20-2020, 07:17 PM
Siakam knows what it feels to score 30 in a NBA final game. PG doesn't yet. In fact, not many stars in this league can say the same as Siakam.

STUD!
Which makes me wonder why kawhi would want someone like him in his team over spicy p lol

Table
08-20-2020, 07:24 PM
Kawhi isn't into dinosaur rex's. He has had corn rolls his hole career. Kawhi Leonardo is into clippers and hair art

k0kakw0rld
08-20-2020, 07:26 PM
Kawhi isn't into dinosaur rex's. He has had corn rolls his hole career. Kawhi Leonardo is into clippers and hair art
And that is why his 2020 playoff run will be "cut short", this year.

get it? :D

Spurs m8
08-20-2020, 07:57 PM
How am I hurting the Raptors are 2-0 in the playoffs. DeRozan couldn't lead the Spurs to anything LMAOOO

Y'all idiots said Toronto was back to being a lottery team. We at the top of the league fighting for back-to-back title. I can confidently tell you that "I am fine buddy!" LOL

Are you autistic?

I never mentioned anything other than kawhi leaving hahahah

Good for the raps now, has nothing to do with what we were talking about lol

Spurs m8
08-20-2020, 07:59 PM
Which makes me wonder why kawhi would want someone like him in his team over spicy p lol

I mean, its almost as if he wanted to go back home or something?

Stanley Kobrick
08-20-2020, 08:00 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Cm0ipz6hU8

Hamtaro CP3KDKG
08-24-2020, 12:33 AM
:roll::roll::roll::roll:

Bawkish
08-24-2020, 01:54 AM
Spicy P>>>>Playoff P

GimmeThat
08-24-2020, 02:07 AM
it's weird how people are reacting like they went 4-0 against the Warriors like this first round instead of the 4-2

Gray GOAT
08-24-2020, 02:24 AM
https://www.imgdumper.nl/uploads9/5f435cf20bb24/5f435cf207a65-ss.png

When you choose Pandemic P over Siakam.

BurningHammer
08-24-2020, 03:19 AM

I think Raptors got lucky not having to deal with Playoff P :D

Spurs m8
08-24-2020, 06:25 AM
Once again....he chose to go home...

He would prefer home over another ring.

This thread is redundant

Axe
08-24-2020, 07:07 AM
I mean, its almost as if he wanted to go back home or something?
Well for sure he can do that without hopping in the clippers

RealSkipBayless
08-24-2020, 12:23 PM
He wanted to go home regardless.

The dumb decision was getting desperate after a number of stars declined to team up with him in the summer. He resorted to George a guy he knows is a no show come playoff time. This Clippers team with Shai and Danilo.. would be dominating and they would also have flexiblity to still make moves.

jayfan
08-24-2020, 02:05 PM
Signing with the Clippers wasn't a bad decision.

Forcing the Clippers to trade SGA & Gallo (and a bunch of draft picks, too) for Paul George, however, was the worst, and dumbest, power play move ever pulled by a player. I'll give you that, OP.

Overdrive
08-24-2020, 04:38 PM
Signing with the Clippers wasn't a bad decision.

Forcing the Clippers to trade SGA & Gallo (and a bunch of draft picks, too) for Paul George, however, was the worst, and dumbest, power play move ever pulled by a player. I'll give you that, OP.

Melo gutting the Knicks' roster when he could join for free a few months later was way dumber.

barkleynash
08-24-2020, 05:33 PM
If he had stayed Raps would probably would have brought back green.
If they let green go they could have a main 8 of Lowry FVV Powell kawhi OG Siakam ibaka and Gasol.
That team repeats. Defensively nobody would be able to score on them. Davis and Boucher would be ninth and tenth man. With an emerging OG and Siakam, kawhi could still rest. I know it’s all hypothetical, but that team could win 65-70 games.

Hamtaro CP3KDKG
09-14-2020, 02:15 AM
:roll::roll::roll::roll::applause:

TheGoatest
09-14-2020, 02:32 AM
He probably got shook and was afraid to stay because he knew just how lucky that championship run was last year.
Everything that could've gone his way ended up going his way. All the planets aligned and then some: From that luckiest bounce in playoff history against the Sixers to the Durant injury to the Klay injury.

GimmeThat
09-14-2020, 02:39 AM
Raptors not trading for Anthony Davis is an even worse decision, isn't it?

HBK_Kliq_2
09-14-2020, 02:40 AM

Raptors were in the same exact position in the 2019 playoffs (a 2nd round game 7). So you can't really bump this yet. I still don't want Trashcal on Kawhi's team.

Hamtaro CP3KDKG
09-14-2020, 02:57 AM
Raptors were in the same exact position in the 2019 playoffs (a 2nd round game 7). So you can't really bump this yet. I still don't want Trashcal on Kawhi's team.

Siakam as Kawhis 2nd option

19/7/4 on 54 TS% throughout the entire playoff run

George as Kawhis 2nd option

20/6/4 on 54 TS% through 2 rounds

And all of the defenses Toronto faced where far better than Dallas (18th defense and missing KP their best defender for most the series) and Denver (16th defense and missing Will Barton)

Siakam was matched up against elite top defenders in every round too

Jonathan Isaac
Joel Embiid
Giannis Antetekounmpo
Draymond Green

You not aware what Pandemic P does in doe or die playoff games yet? :oldlol:

You bout to learn boi

Gray GOAT
09-14-2020, 03:03 AM

To be fair, this loss falls mainly on Kawhit himself, who was utterly pathetic in the second half and did next to nothing to stop the Nuggets' run.

hold this L
09-14-2020, 03:11 AM

And all of the defenses Toronto faced where far better than Dallas (18th defense and missing KP their best defender for most the series) and Denver (16th defense and missing Will Barton)

Jonathan Isaac
Joel Embiid
Giannis Antetekounmpo
Draymond Green

You bout to learn boi
How was Lowry last year?

GimmeThat
09-14-2020, 03:32 AM
To be fair, this loss falls mainly on Kawhit himself, who was utterly pathetic in the second half and did next to nothing to stop the Nuggets' run.

he isn't being the pick enough

Spurs m8
09-14-2020, 06:10 AM
You complete and utter dumbfvcks still can't comprehend he would rather be in LA losing than Toronto winning.

Why are there so many dumb fvcks on here?

Jeff deserves better tbh

Lil-Shrimp
09-14-2020, 10:55 AM
Kawhi wanted to live in LA. He was never staying in Toronto. His mistake was choosing the Clippers over the Lakers. He could be dominating the league right now with Lebron and AD, but instead he chose to play with Pandemic P:roll:

light
09-14-2020, 01:13 PM

Kawhi on the Raptors would just be the Raptors of last year, and they weren't that good.

They wouldn't be able to beat the Lakers.

LeBron/AD >>> Curry/Durant/Thompson

Smoke117
09-14-2020, 01:21 PM

Lol Zubac, Morris, and washed up Reggie are all star level players, huh? Never go full autistic waters.

Lil-Shrimp
09-14-2020, 02:22 PM
Lol Zubac, Morris, and washed up Reggie are all star level players, huh? Never go full autistic waters.

:roll:

Hamtaro CP3KDKG
09-15-2020, 11:19 PM
:roll::roll::roll::roll::roll:

Hamtaro CP3KDKG
09-15-2020, 11:57 PM
:lol

Marchesk
09-15-2020, 11:59 PM

Sure would be.

Nilocon165
09-16-2020, 12:02 AM
OP comes out on top

Hamtaro CP3KDKG
09-16-2020, 12:03 AM
OP comes out on top

:cheers:

BurningHammer
09-16-2020, 12:06 AM
Kawhi's gamble is not over yet.

Hamtaro CP3KDKG
09-16-2020, 02:44 AM

How about now babyboi?

Jonathan Isaac
Joel Embiid
Giannis Antetekounmpo
Draymond Green

You bout to learn boi

Axe
09-16-2020, 03:18 AM
OP comes out on top
They lost in the wcsf tho, not the first round, dummie.

Nilocon165
09-16-2020, 03:25 AM
They lost in the wcsf tho, not the first round, dummie.
This is the last time I'll acknowledge you

Axe
09-16-2020, 03:28 AM
This is the last time I'll acknowledge you
https://thumbs.gfycat.com/UnimportantSlushyKiskadee-size_restricted.gif